Love live! X Reader

By Nico_Nico_Nii32154

Just a Love live fanfic I take requests if you want but it might be bad. I might re-write my stories..Lmfao a... More

Kanan x Flirty! Reader
Cheater! Nozomi x Heartbroken! Male! reader x Maki nishikino
Honoka x Delinquent! Reader
(My Ray of sunshine) Rin X Hanayo
Eli X Bullied Reader
(I promise) Nico X Delinquent Reader
Ruby x Overprotective! Reader
Kanan x Delinquent! reader
Im running out of ideas
Cheater? Maki X Fem! Reader
Hanamaru x Cold! Troublemaker! Reader
Dia x Player! Reader
Cheater! Ruby x Fem! Reader
Umi x Flirt! Fem! Reader
Riko x Childish! Reader
Nico X Fem! Reader
Yohane x Tall! Trap reader
Yohane x Tall! Trap! Reader pt. 2
Dia X Jealous! Fem! Reader
Cheater! Chika x Fem! Reader - Bittersweet lies
You watanabe x Dense! Reader
Tagged stuff
Update Sorryyyy
Another update: I'm really sorry
You x Ex-Delinquent! Fem! Reader
Eli x Jealous! Fem reader
Jealous! Maki x Fem! Reader- Fights
Nico x Fem! Reader- Hanahaki
Maki x Delinquent! Fem! Reader!
Jealous! Maki x Delinquent! Fem! Reader! Pt. 2
Update
Update again
Update
Maki x Female! Reader
Update
Cheater Eli x Female Reader
Cheater Eli x Female Reader part 2
Maki x Delinquent! Fem! Reader part 3
Update
Just a quick update
😍
Requests pt 2
Woah updates??
High Character x Group???

Kotori x Sad! Cold! Reader

1.3K 11 0
By Nico_Nico_Nii32154

(Y/n)'s pov

Here I go again I'm falling for someone I don't have a chance with. I fell in love with her but looks like we don't feel the same. She left me heartbroken back a year ago. We're third years now and we agreed not to bring it up. But its hard I felt like I couldn't breathe when she said those words. I thought Kotori would never do that. But I guess I was wrong. "(Y/n)! Your spacing out again. What's wrong?" She said. A pinch of worry in her voice. "Why does it matter?" I say walking away. "(Y/n)? What's wrong?" I walked away. "H-Hey where are you going?" "Home." I blankly responded. She kept following me all the way back to my house. "You should go Kotori." I said. "I wouldn't want you to get hurt." Tears were streaming down her face and I closed the door. I slid down and started crying. 'How could someone like her be the person I faced two years ago!?! It doesn't add up. She was so nice and then so bitchy!' "All I said was I love you." I love her so much to where it hurts now. I'm just imaging a perfect dream were me and her are together. I know it will never happen but still. I slowly made my way upstairs and decided to sleep.

"WHAT?! Its almost time for school." I yelled getting ready as fast as I can. I quickly fixed up my hair and ran all the way to school. "Calm down (Y/n) you might run into someone." Kotori said while flashing you a bright smile. 'She's so nice to me even after what I've done yesterday.' I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her. I flinched after realizing what I did. I backed away without a word and ran into the class. Kotori, Umi, and Honoka walked in and Umi shot me the death glare. I rolled my eyes and got out my homework.

~~Timeskip: after school~~

I was walking when all of a sudden I heard muffle screams. I decided to check it out and I saw something that made me snap. As much as I say I hate Kotori I really don't and there she is with a gun pointed at her head. "O-Ok I-I-I'll do what you say." It broke me down to see her like that. She slowly got on her knees and started to unbuckle the guy's pants. I ran up to the guy and stood in front the guy. He pointed the gun at my head. "Do it." I say testing him. "(Y/n)?!! What are you doing?" "Shoot me and leave her alone." I say. He thought for a bit and I used the tine to grab the gun. "Who's tougher now?!" I yelled at him. I felt Kotori bury her face in my back. "I'll pull this trigger if you ever touch her!!" That seemed to scare him off and he took off.

"(Y-Y/n) can I tell you something?" "Go on." I said. "I love you." She said barely audible. "What?!" I say a bit. I clenched my fists. "You say that but I bet your going to play with my feelings!" I paused before continuing. "It's like my heart is a puppet and your the puppet master! You always know how to make me fall for you! You control my every move!!" I started to break down.

*Flashback to that day*

"Hey Kotori can I tell you something?" I ask my face is as red as a tomato. "Sure!" She said. "I love you." She laughed a bit. "I'm sorry but we don't feel the same. I feel the opposite I hate you!" I flinched. "Your so annoying and who would love you!" She stopped a bit. "Welcome to real life (Y/n)" she said walking off. I just stood there. At the moment my heart just completely gave up on love.

*End of Flasback*

"You could've let me down slowly!" She started sobbing. "You didn't have to say what you said!! I get it you didn't feel the same!"

"I needed you!" I yelled. "You just left me in the dust!"

'Finally a weight off my chest.'

"You don't know how much I've been suffering after hearing that! Then you say this! Your a very cruel person!" She flinched.

'Can I learn to love again?'

"You know I wasn't stable back then and you just vanished out of my life and then come back when we're third years!"

'You really shaken me up.'

"But there's one thing I will say even though you may not feel the same." I looked at her and kept eye contact. "I love you." She embraced me into a tight hug and wouldn't let go.

'Can I really love you?'

"(Y/n) I have no reason why I acted like I did." She started sobbing. "B-but I love you. I always have I just wasn't ready at the time!" "I've never thought you would've said those words to me. Your such a kind person. But I think I get it." "Please don't mess with my feelings." I say. She hugged me even tighter and brought our faces close together. "Can I?" I nodded. She closed the space between our lips. I lightly caressed her cheek. Soon Umi found us in the alleyway and started scolding us. "Have you made Kotori cry (Y/n)! I swear if you hurt her." "Its ok Umi-Chan." Kotori said. "I caught everything on tape!" Honoka said and we started chasing her.

'Maybe I can learn to love again.'

————————————————————————
Now that I look back on this Kotori is too ooc but ehhhhhhHHhhhHhH I'll try rewriting a kotori one
But for now see ya! And have a great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 917 30
𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 (𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵...
197 29 17
"He is their! I can see him!!" "It's just your imagination Yerim! Stay away from him! He is.. dead." "I like u..." "This world is cruel! Let me take...
14.2K 153 22
Ah yes another part of my ass Yandere Tanjiro x Zenitsu story Hell yeah I created the story because not everyone made a lot of Yandere Tanjiro shit a...
79.5K 3.3K 62
honestly if I say this is not exactly my story I saw this story on yt black diamond but that user delete this and I don't know why... but this is my...