↷ Got7 Pregnancy Series

Oleh foxyeonz

Welcome to a mess of a book in which you will find a mini collection of fluff, angst and emotional scenarios... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
↬ Period
↬ Baby Talk
↬ Early symptoms/ Finding out
↬ Surprise/ Telling him
↬ First trimester issues
↬ First Ultrasound
↬ Telling the boys/ Telling your families
↬ Telling Ahgases
↬ Baby Bump
↬ Second trimester issues
↬ Food cravings/ Mood swings
↬ Baby Kicks
↬ Gender Predictions
↬ Gender Reveal
↬ Picking out Names
↬ Nursery/ Decorations
↬ Baby Shower
↬ Heated Arguments
↬ Third trimester issues
↬ Interacting With The Baby
↬ Insecurities
↬ Pregnancy Pains
↬ Scares
↬ Discussing The Birth Plan
↬ He's Overprotective
↬ Braxton Hicks
↬ Final Preparations
↬ Realizing You're In Labor
↬ Labor and Delivery/ Part 1
↬ Labor and Delivery/ Part 3
↬ Birth Announcement/ Got7 Visits
↬ Appa and Baby Moment
Ending Note

↬ Labor and Delivery/ Part 2

3.8K 49 12
Oleh foxyeonz

Jaebum:

You sat on the bed with your legs propped up on a mini mountain of pillows to soothe the pressure in your lower thighs from staying in the same position for too long. It was approximately 5 hours later since you had been first registered into the maternity ward and your labor had progressed quite tremendously. You were currently waiting to be fully dilated before the nurses proceed to set the equipment up for Moonji's birth. Your husband sat behind you with both hands rubbing your shoulder blades in a slow motion and small smile on his face. 

''Y/N-ah, you're doing so well,'' Jaebum praised. ''it won't be long until you're fully dilated.'' You whipped your head around to look at him with raised eyebrows. ''What do you mean?'' You retorted. ''We've been here for nearly 5 hours!'' Jaebum nodded slowly and remained silent. He knew that he was supposed to be 'encouraging' and keep his calm composure, but seeing you struggling is really affecting him as well. You groaned as another wave of contraction coursed through your lower body, making you almost yell out in pain. 

''For god's sake,'' You complained. ''Please do something to stop the pain!'' 

Jaebum left the room for awhile, too bewildered with the emotions that he was currently experiencing. Besides, he would really appreciate some caffeine in his system before he collapsed from exhaustion. It was almost as tiring as catching up with a project due date, except, it's totally different. He's about to be an appa to a baby. His own baby. 

When Jaebum finally managed to return to your room with a coffee in hand, he was surprised to see a nurse stood outside the doorway with a clipboard in hand. 

''Is something wrong?'' He asked nervously. The nurse gave Jaebum a confused look before shaking her head slightly. ''We are not certain what was the cause, but Mrs. Y/N's water still haven't broken even though the labor has advanced beyond the normal stage. Mayhaps you can take her to walk around this floor to speed things up?'' The nurse informed Jaebum before leaving. 

''Jaebummie,'' You hissed as pressure begun to built between your legs. ''What took you so long?'' 

He looked at you worriedly before shaking his head promptly. ''I went to get a coffee,'' He stated. ''But don't worry, I'm here now.'' You were about to protest when a strong contraction had you froze in mid-sentence. ''Oh gosh,'' You hissed as the pressure increased, followed by a slight 'pop' and a gush of warm fluid that dripped onto the sheets. ''Looks like Moonji is coming.''

Jinyoung:

You sat up from your position on the bed, an irritated expression painted on your face. You were being so snappy for no reason, and the fact that Jiwoo still haven't moved 'down' yet so that you could start pushing was not improving your mood. 

''It hurts so much, Jinyoung.'' You huffed. He stared at you in disbelief. You were about to push a baby out of your body. What were you expecting anyways? He mumbled a short muffled response as you tightly squeezed his hand. ''This is terrible.'' You murmured against his sweater. ''I know,'' Jinyoung said softly. ''You're doing so well. I still can't believe you're doing this without an epidural.'' 

He peppers your face with small sweet kisses as you proceeded to complain for the umpteenth time in the last hour. As another agonizing contraction passed, you sat upright and sucked in your cheeks tightly. You turned around to look at him and took a shaky breathe. 

''Jinyoung-'' You stammered as you bit on your lip forcefully. ''Y/N?'' He asked, eyebrows furrowed as you shifted your position whilst shivering. ''What's wrong?'' You didn't know how to phrase your answer to him because it didn't make sense to you but you managed to point a trembling finger at your pale face and hoped that it was enough to get him to go contact a nurse. 

Your body had begun to shiver and your lips had also been tainted with a sickly blue. Jinyoung left the room briefly and returned with a nurse following alongside with a blanket in hand. 

''It's f-freezing in h-here.'' You stuttered as the chills attacked you once again. Jinyoung was beside you in a flash and wrapped a warm blanket around you. ''Do you feel slightly less colder now?'' He asked, holding your hands patiently. 

You hummed in response even though it still seemed like you were sat inside a fridge. 

''Is it normal?'' Jinyoung asked the nurse as she took out a box of medical rubber gloves and slid one on. ''Feeling cold is normal and does not do any harm to the baby whatsoever,'' She replied. ''Lay down now, Y/N, and let's see how far you've dilated.'' You nodded in consent and watched as she checked your cervix. ''Alright, you're very close to being 10 cm dilated. Within a few minutes, you can start pushing!'' You stared at the nurse in shock as the words left her mouth. ''Okay, actually, nevermind, I think the baby is preparing to go into labor position.'' She said quietly. ''I'll go get our medical team and you can start pushing once we settle all the equipment. Get ready to start pushing, Y/N!''

Mark:

You carefully took off your hospital gown and placed it on the side of the bathroom sink. Then with the assistance of your anxious husband, you peeled off the loose leggings you were wearing underneath. 

''See, I told you I could change by myself without any accidents!'' You groaned, suddenly feeling self conscious in front of Mark. He stared at you with raised eyebrows and motioned to the towel on the ground that you nearly tripped on if it wasn't for his fast reflexes. 

''I know you can. But it's obvious that you can't be alone in the bathroom in your heavily pregnant state.'' He said calmly. ''That's not fair though. You're underestimating my abilities just because I am about to give birth!'' You scoffed. ''You're giving unreasonable excuses.'' Mark laughed. ''Now come on, do you want to get into the birthing pool or what?'' 

You rolled your eyes and changed into a bikini top and bottom. ''What are you staring at?'' You smacked his arm lightly as you caught him taking a few glimpses behind his hands. ''Nothing,'' Mark mumbled in embarrassment. ''Just admiring your beautiful figure.'' 

You looked at him with a teasing smile and shrugged, pulling his hand and dragging him out of the bathroom. As a nurse begun to set up the equipment, Mark extended his hand so that he could balance your shaky figure before you could sit down in the tub. You sat down slowly and sighed in relief as the water hit your back, easing all the pain that have been building up in the past 3 hours. 

''My hand, Y/N!'' Mark yelped out in pain as you squeezed his forearm a little too hard. ''Don't try to murder my limbs like this!'' 

Despite the pain, you gave him a lighthearted laugh. Mark returned the laugh with one of his signature smiles. ''Be glad that your wife has high pain tolerance,'' The nurse chuckled as she knelt down to check the temperature of the water. ''I've seen far worst scenarios than this.'' You nodded in agreement and shot him a teasing smile. ''Do you hear that, Markie Pooh?'' You giggled. ''Now get in with me, please.'' 

He stood up from his crouched position and went to grab a pair of shorts and a clean t-shirt from his duffel bag. He goes into the bathroom and quickly changes before coming back out and getting in behind you. You lean against him comfortably and listened as his breathing slowed down to match with yours. ''Oh gosh.'' You muttered, breaking the quiet atmosphere as you felt something inside you urging you to push. ''Feeling the need to push, I assume?'' You nodded. ''Deep breathes, in and out and push!''

Jackson:

You stared at the monitor intensely, feeling your hands tremble as the line rose up and down every 2 seconds. It had happened so quickly and so suddenly that it scared you out of your mind. You were laying on the bed, doing some breathing techniques and scrolling through your social media platform when the monitor beside you just started to 'beep' like crazy. 

That honestly was a very frightening moment when you realized that something was definitely wrong with Ha-Yun's heartbeat and that she was mostly likely to be in some sort of distress. To top off the cake, your husband had went out to buy some snacks for the both of you since it had been 5 hours since you had been registered into the birthing center. 

As you had nervously fumbled around with the red button on the side of the bed's frames, a midwife quickly came to your rescue. And now here you currently were, droning out from what the midwife was saying and what the lines on the monitor was representing. 

''As we just phrased,'' The midwife paused to get your attention. ''those were symptoms of the baby being in distress. The little one was in an unstable condition due to possibly a rushed labor. She doesn't seem to be handling your contractions really well, so we will try and give you some terbutaline to slow the contractions of your uterus until we're certain that your baby have the capability to continue on with the birthing process.'' 

As the midwife explained this, she walked over to you and started fiddling around with the IV drip and changing in a different pouch of liquid. As she was doing all this, Jackson, along with your sister whom you were surprised to see, bursted into the room. 

''Wait, what's happening here?'' Jackson exclaimed in shock. Another midwife that was observing the situation from inside the room tugged him back into place and quietly informed him of the situation. 

''So you mean that we need to delay Ha-Yun's arrival?'' Jackson asked, still completely oblivious. ''This will hopefully delay Y/N's contractions for a few hours. Although there may be a possible chance of the medication not working, we are confident that this will keep the little one inside your wife for as long as necessary.'' The midwife whom you were talking to interrupted calmly. ''Will it harm the baby?'' Jackson asked nervously. She shook her head and gestured to the monitor. ''Please don't panic. It will be a safe procedure and no harm will be done the baby. I'll be back shortly to check on everything and see how it goes from there.''

Youngjae:

As you sat down on the bed with one hand on your hips to support your weight and one hand cradling your huge bump underneath, your husband shuffled closer to you so that you could lean against him. You reached out for his hand and shyly fumbled around with his fingers as you listened closely to the conversation going on between your mom and Youngjae's mom. 

''Don't be nervous.'' He said softly after he senses you shifting positions in clear discomfort. You hummed in response and let the voices beside you drone out your worries. ''Still can't believe the twins are possibly coming today,'' Your mom said excitedly. ''I guess my mind still haven't properly registered that I'm going to be a grandmother soon.'' 

You didn't get to hear the rest of what your mom was about to say as you felt a small twinge of pain tightening around your abdomen. You closed your eyes tightly and let your breathing slow down. As the pain subsided, you groaned in irritation. 

This has been happening on and off for almost 2 hours now since you first received the epidural. And woah, you should have trusted the doctor when she informed you that the pain, although would decrease tremendously, would still return every so often to bother you. Youngjae pressed a kiss onto your lips after a moment of comfortable silence between the both of you. That silence was however, rudely interrupted, when Youngjae's mom stood up from her place on the couch and walked up to the both of you with a smile on her face. 

''I'm going to go head over to the cafeteria and see if I can get myself a cup of coffee before the action happens,'' She smiled brightly. ''Do you want anything, Youngjae?'' You glanced at your husband as he shrugged, and stood up from his place on the bed. 

''I'm going to go get something to eat real quick,'' He announced. ''Do you need anything else, Y/N-ah?'' 

You shook your head and urged him to go. ''I'll be fine.'' You told him. ''Youngjae, I'll stay with Y/N until you come back.'' Your mom called out from behind them. After a quick kiss on the lips, Youngjae left the room with his mom trailing behind. You had been feeling fine when he first left, but now that you were really concentrating on the repetitive pain, you could sense a weird, almost, like a menstrual cramp feeling in your lower abdomen. ''Eomma?'' You called out anxiously. ''I-I think the twins are coming.'' She hopped up from her place on the couch and immediately went beside you. ''I think I need to push. I can feel them coming.''

BamBam:

You groaned loudly as another uncomfortable dull pain wrapped around your body, making you yell out in pain. It has been another 3 hours since the nurse last checked on you and you were irritated beyond belief. The baby is showing no signs of coming anytime soon, your waters still haven't broke, and it's about to be another morning since you had gone to the hospital. 

Because of you being fed up with staying inside the room for too long, the doctor had sent both of you out to walk around and try to speed things up. You pulled your hair in annoyance as frustrated tears brimmed your eyes. BamBam quickly caught onto this, brushing the stray hairs out of your face and whispering lame dad jokes in order to cheer you up. 

He continued to do this until you suddenly grabbed onto his arms tightly and a gush of liquid flows from between your legs, signaling that your waters have finally broken. This was a relief, and also frightening at the same time. Your feelings were conflicted as you stood there, frozen in shock. The tears that you were trying so hard to keep at bay starts falling from your face and dripping down your cheeks. 

''Oh my god, Y/N, don't cry,'' BamBam said hurriedly. ''It's a good thing. Don't worry. It's bound to happen.'' You only nodded in agreement as you continued sobbing. 

''I'll go tell the nurse what happened and we can go get you freshened up and dressed in clean clothes, alright?'' BamBam rambled on. ''Just stay right here and don't move.'' You watched as he fled the scene quickly, and returned with a nurse following behind in the exact same pace. ''Alright, I see things have started to speed up now.'' The nurse commented as she mops the floor in swift motions. ''BamBam, you go get Y/N back into the room and try to help her change into a clean pair of clothes. I'll go inform the doctor and we'll see how far she's dilated when I come back?'' 

BamBam nodded and immediately picked you up bridal-style, even though he was clearly aware that liquid was still dripping down your legs and it was getting onto his clothes as well. Once he got you to the bathroom, he peeled your dirty clothes off and cleaned you up the best he can with a wet towel. BamBam helped you into a clean clothes before doing the same for himself. Whilst he was doing this, BamBam was also attempting to give you a pep talk before your labor starts. ''Y/N-ah, listen to me. We can and will do this, together, yeah?'' You gave him a half-hearted laugh as you anxiously said, ''I think he/she's right there and I should start pushing.''

Yugyeom:

Yugyeom buries his face into his elbows and tried to swallow back a sob. He absolutely hated the fact that he could do nothing about the situation and that he has to put his trust onto the medical team. He hated feeling so hopeless and pathetic and so weak. 

He could feel a reassuring hand on his back and someone trying to rub his shoulder blades as an attempt to comfort him. He was so scared that he could lose potentially be losing you, or his son, or the both of you. His thoughts were nothing short of negative as he suffered in silence. The only sound in that small corridor was the sound of 6 boys, excluding him, throwing words of encouragement to him. 

''Gyeomie,'' He heard someone knelt down beside him. ''Hyung,'' He mumbled into his arms. ''What if something went wrong? Why are they taking so long? Is there a problem with the procedure? Is Jinho not handling it so well? What do I do if something bad happens to the both of them?'' Someone, or more specifically, he think is Youngjae, was trying to separate his arms from his elbows so that his face could be seen. Yugyeom could literally feel more tears falling from his eyes as his ramble continued on. Now it was Jackson who was trying to pry into his little 'cocoon' and tell him words of encouragement. 

''I can't do this anymore.'' Yugyeom sobbed. ''You know Y/N would have told you off if she sees you in this state.'' He heard Jaebum soothed in front of him. ''They're both going to be perfectly fine. Please don't worry too much. It's not healthy for you.'' 

Someone, he guessed was Jinyoung, made a verbal response to that statement. ''You have to stay strong for them, yeah? All Y/N needs right now is for you to stay by her side-'' Jinyoung's small speech was cut short when the doors to the surgical room flung open and a doctor popped out from behind the closed doors. 

''Is there a Kim Yugyeom here?'' The doctor spoke out to the little group sat on the benches. Yugyeom hopped to his feet and raised his hand. ''That's me,'' He responded nervously. ''How are they?'' 

The doctor shot him a reassuring smile before beginning to speak. ''The procedure was successful and the both of them are in stable condition as expected. It took a bit longer than usual because Y/N was having difficulties to breathing properly and we weren't certain if we should proceed with the amnioinfusion since she was struggling. But she's all right now. We're setting up for delivery now. She's very close to being 10 cm dilated and to start pushing.''

How did I do with this chapter, everyone? To be honest, I know my writing kind of deteriorated at the end but I really can't think of anything else which is why the scenario for BamBam and Yugyeom might be 'bland' in some ways. Anyways, now that was out of the way, I will be bringing back the question of the chapter thing until this book ends! Which is very soon, now that I'm thinking about it. What are your author pet peeves? Let me know down below! It could either be a pet peeve as a actual author, or as a reader's opinion. One thing that is my pet peeve whilst reading as a 'reader' is how sometimes a chapter is too short. And by the way, this is only a problem I encounter on electronic book platforms, and not actual physical books! I just dislike it when a author writes like one single tiny paragraph and call it an 'update' where I have been patiently waiting for so long. Maybe it's only me but I find that slightly bothersome. Another pet peeve of mine as a writer is when readers pressure authors to update. Please don't do that! It really discourages the authors. It thankfully hasn't happened to me yet but I have seen plenty of negative incidents where readers pressures an author to update and it ends up badly. Anyways, that's it from me today. Happy reading!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

46.9K 1.8K 53
Read the book one first ^o^ Book 1: Fight For Love Kim Soyun went back to Korea again. She came with bambam, her boyfriend. She fell in love with hi...
85.5K 763 51
Pregnancy series of GOT7. I have five previous pregnancy series books that you can check out. This is my second Kpop one Book started: 10/02/ 20
213K 5.9K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...
155K 3.1K 23
[ONE SHOT / SHORT STORY COMPILATIONS] Warning: Read thy three(3) commandments: 1.) Handle thy feels 2.) Control thy ovaries 3.) Lastly, read at thy...