𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆...

By GOONWICK

𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
Special Chapter

S I X

30.6K 2.3K 2.3K
By GOONWICK

October 2nd

Jade grew annoyed as soon as his eyes landed on her, seeing Tracy standing by his door as he got off of the elevator.

"Santana.."

"What do you want bro? You said you was done with me and you never wanted to see again go do that." He muttered as he looked for his keys.

"Could you just tell me why you don't want me no more? I wouldn't be so stuck if I understood, just tell me what I did wrong." She felt her eyes water as she reached for his hand.

"Nothing I told you a million times it has nothing to do with you. We just don't get along and I don't wanna be with somebody I gotta put my hands on and argue with."

"But I never did you the way you did me through out all it this. I never eve-"

"CeCe you not listening. I never fucked on or even entertained another bitch while I was feelin you, I'm not no dirty ass nigga so stop. Go home, get you a new nigga, do something." He wiped her eyes.

Gotta keep these dog ass hoes on a leash because the next time this bitch hit me imma slide her ass.

She wrapped her arms around him and cried into his chest before pulling away with a slight pout on her face.

"Can we keep fuckin?" She asked seriously, looking up at him as her emotions stopped getting the best of her.

"Nah chill." He sucked his teeth and laughed when she whined, pulling him close to her again.

Tracy brought his head down to her level and kissed him roughly, smiling when he kissed back off of instinct.

Jade stopped when India's face popped up in his head during the kiss. He didn't want Tracy she was just conveniently around.. but if he wanted India he couldn't do what he wanted just because the opportunity presented itself and he knew that.

He'd start with not kissing his ex.

"Deadass? Aight cool cool. Hope your next bitch can fight though." She said in annoyance, pushing him away from her as she began walking away.

"She don't fight over niggas maybe that's why I want her and not you. That ghetto ass shit."

"Santana I don't give a fuck about none of that."

"You not fighting her Tracy I'll smack the shit outta you stop playing bro." Jade grabbed her wrist roughly and she winced knowing it would bruise.

Tracey just nodded and pulled her bottom lip in between her teeth as tears welled in her eyes. If she wasn't so crazy he could've wanted something with her but nobody wanted a bitch that was always screaming and causing a scene.

When she did it with him he ignored it and when she put her hands on him he'd feel compelled to hit her back which is the main reason he couldn't keep messing with her.

She was a dumb annoying bitch and he was finally tired of her but she wasn't tired of him.

-

"Bitch.." Del squinted her eyes at India as the girl raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"What?"

"Them fat ass hickeys still there that's what." She busted out laughing but India didn't find it funny. They'd been there for 3 days and were even darker than they were at first.

"Stop talking to me." She sucked her teeth and pulled at her hoodie to cover them up.

"He childish you should've punched him in his shit bro."

"I went to sleep right after and when I woke up my neck was all purple Del stop laughing it's not funny." India whined in embarrassment.

She hasn't really seen him since then. He texted her asking if she was okay and she said yeah, other than that they hadn't spoken either.

"Him giving hickeys is new, never seen him do that before. Don't go liking him too much, everything about that nigga is inconsistent."

"It's just a little crush Del." She mumbled as she looked down at her hands.

"I know but he loses feelings fast, is turned off easily, and if you care about him too much he get scared and dip. He's a good person but I'm telling you to not put anything past anybody." Del explained, wanting the best for her best friend.

Jade was like another brother to her but she wouldn't lie to her best friend to benefit him. She didn't know what his intentions were. He didn't even know what his intentions were.

Yeah he was interested in her but like Ray said she was soft. He wasn't used to that at all.

"I'm not thinking about all of that right now. I like being around him so that's what I'll do until I don't no more." She shrugged and pulled her hair out of the way as Del patted her neck down in color corrector.

The front door opened and Del knew it was Ray because he was loud everywhere he went.

"Where Dee at?!"

"She-" Del was about to answer when her door flew open with Jade behind it, his face holding an unreadable expression.

It was unreadable to India but when Del looked at him he had guilt tattooed all over his face. She looked at him with furrowed eyebrows but he ignored it and dropped the box on her bed.

"Hey." India said quietly, turning her neck so Del could finish covering the hickeys.

"What you do today?" Del asked as he froze up slightly.

"Nothing why?"

"Just asking." She shrugged and he cleared his throat.

They weren't together in the slightest but he still felt wrong, or like he owed it to her to be honest, especially if he wanted her in a way.

He watched her open up the plate and eat as his stomach turned. He felt like shit, literally.

"I'll be back." Del mumbled before heading for her door and closing it as she walked out. Jade felt even worse when she stood up and hugged him,
unknowingly making a blush wash over his face.

"Me and Tracy kissed earlier.." he admitted, feeling her grip on him slowly loosen.

Her stomach turned in disappointment but she didn't let it show on her face as she pulled away and retook her seat on Dels bed.

"Okay?"

"You not mad?"

"You're not my boyfriend. What would I get mad for?..." India refused to show just how hurt and disappointed she was. He was her first crush so it hurt her feelings more than it should have.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"What I said. We don't talk, you don't belong to me.
Don't know what you even telling me for." She shrugged, ignoring the lump in her throat as she remembered what Del told her.

"We good?" He asked carefully, searching her eyes.

"We? Cute. I'm fine though." She pulled her phone out and gave him another snarky answer.

Jade looked at her with a straight face and took his bottom lip in between his teeth. For some reason that hurt his feelings and he almost forgot she was a girl because he wanted to knock her top off for a split second.

"Why you got all this shit on your neck?"

"Covering up these hickeys because I'm going out with Sean." It was a lie, she was just practicing for in the morning when she had her job interview.

India saw the hurt on his face when she iced him and it felt good so she was gonna do it again until hers weren't hurt anymore. The thing about him was you didn't have too many chances to hurt him before his guard went up.

So this time he just stared back at her.

"No you not."

Straight like that.

"Santana I can do whatever I want. Yes I am."

"Yeah you trippin I just apologized for kissin that bitch obviously so I'm tryna take you serious. If you about to go with that nigga cool just don't worry bout me no more." He stood up to walk out and she grabbed his arm pulling him back down.

"Why are you so mad Sa-"

"Because you bein mad petty, keep on callin me that shit and you know I don't like it."

"Jade stop being sensitive. I'm not a mind reader, you haven't said anything to me about taking me seriously or even liking me but you can come tell me about you kissing someone else."

She thought he was just being macho fuck boy Santana. Not even once did he mention liking her.

Jade sat back down and looked away from her, drawing a small laugh from the girl. To him it wasn't funny. Nothing was more irritating than having to explain himself.

"Now why are you mad?"

"You know I like you and you still playin with me like duh what the fuck if I didn't like you I wouldn't have been honest with you."

"I understand that I just don't see why I have to stay to myself and but you can't even keep your lips to your self. That doesn't make sense."

"I'm not sayin that, that's why I apologized bro I wouldn't want you doing no shit like that so I felt bad when I did. That's not even me, I don't even move like that." He was being honest but India still had a look of disbelief on her face.

"Mm."

"You not my girl so I don't have a reason to lie and I'm being honest because I want you around." She rolled her eyes and looked away, not in the mood to want to listen.

"Okay."

India didn't know what else to say. She was naive about these kinds of things but she had common sense and for some reason her common sense was telling her to treat him differently, so she would.

-

When India came from the back she sat down next to Jade but he mugged her and pulled her into his lap.

"Stop." She mumbled and pushed away from him but he ignored her and pulled her back again. She tried ignoring the way her heartbeat picked up but when his face went into her neck she couldn't help it, melting where she sat.

He didn't know why being around her felt so good but it did and he'd definitely tighten up if it meant she'd stick around.

The kiss was just reassurance that Tracy wasn't what he wanted and he told India because he didn't want it to come back later. She didn't deserve to be lied to, even he knew that.

"I will smack the shit outta all my nigga old bitches sorry that's how I gotta come this year these hoes getting a little too outta pocket." Neicy sucked her teeth as she blocked Ray's ex girlfriend.

India heard her and rolled her eyes before moving away from him again. She remembered why she was mad in the first place.

"Your nigga is a thot." Jade said quietly, getting a look from Ray.

"He a thot but you out here kissing these bitches both of y'all sick in the head. And that ain't my nigga."

He looked over at India making a face and she shrugged.

"Don't even be shocked girls tell everything then they be talking shit in they lil group chat. Always wanna tell they hoe ass friends the shit you did." Ray mugged Del.

"You don't got too many more times to call me a hoe Kingsley I'll tell momma."

"Girl fuck you I don't live with that lady I'm grown. And Jade you not no better than me so.."

"I got 6 bodies you got at least double that let's not have a who's more trifling contest you gon win." Jade said seriously.

"You a damn lie bitch you probably burning."

"On my dead people I only got 6 bodies and half was virgins so who burning? Not me."

"Nah bitch you been thotting since middle school don't lie." Ray lied with a sly grin, trying to keep a straight as his friends eyes got wide in disbelief.

"All this nigga do is lie bruh Neicy leave his ass. I lost my virginity when I was 16, spent almost 5 months with every bitch I was with, and I never made them share dick. Nigga you are nasty, I could never." Jade said as he mugged Ray.

Something about fucking multiple people at once just sounded nasty to him and he couldn't stick his dick in anything, that was gross too.

"Oh so you care about all your exes? Dee leave this nigga alone!"

"I don't got no exes they was just temporary pussy because I don't like sharing dick or change. Here y'all go assuming again." He shook his head.

The idea of having a girlfriend was fun but actually having a girlfriend scared him. So he savored in the feeling of being the only one they wanted and them being the only one he wanted until he got bored or turned off.

It wasn't a good thing and he knew that, that's the main reason he tried rejecting people. He'd never go out of his way to waste someone's time it just happened.

"If I got led on the way Jade play these bitches I'd kill my self that's so embarrassing. Then the fact that he's mature about it is worse, you can't cuss him out with out looking goofy and crazy."

"Tracy said she thought I was better than this.. girl me too I was wrong again. But I'm trying something different next time." He glanced over at India who sat next to him but she looked away and ignored his gaze.

When he shook his head and turned back around she looked at him. He was so fine. Her eyes traveled to his lips and she swooned before remembering they were on someone else not even twenty four hours ago. He was ugly now.

"Sean and his friend are coming over." Del said quietly as she looked down at her phone, not wanting to get cussed out.

"Del tell my why I shouldn't crack yo fuckin head open with this remote?" Ray asked.

"Because the remote would break." She mumbled and shrunk down into the couch.

"Really?" India sat up and Jade looked over at her when she asked.

"Yeah, he asked if you was here but I'm not responding because I'm scared of Jade." She said honestly, making Jades eyebrows furrow.

"I don't care who come here. I have no business worrying about the next nigga, not my problem." He got up and walked away instead of saying something disrespectful.

It really didn't matter because India wasn't dumb.

"Sean want Dee?" Neicy asked with a frown. That was ugly.

"Yeah. Shit is so obv-" before Del could respond Ray had snapped India's neck to the side seeing the big purple hickeys all over.

"That's why he don't care." Ray let her go.

Neicy looked at them and choked slightly. If Sean was still trying after seeing that he was either desperate or he just wanted to fuck because no one in their right mind would assume India was single if they saw that.

She hadn't noticed because she hadn't really looked at India the entire night. They were all just talking.

"Stop." India pulled her hair down over them but you could still see them on the front of her neck.

"Don't forget to wake me up before you go to the interview so I can cover that up." Del muttered.

I can update more with shorter chapters fr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 2.7K 33
"𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎...𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕." 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗽 𝗦𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗗𝗠𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹 𝗘𝘃𝗮 𝗔𝗽𝗶𝗼...
120K 5.8K 27
"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 "
162K 2.5K 63
⚡️hp, next generation Instagram n stuff.
785 25 31