Eizan Etsuya x OC x Slight!Sa...

By LuckyNow

Chisaya Fuichi is a 2nd year student in Totsuki Academy and Eizan Etsuya is one of her close friends. Everyth... More

Character Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Mini Story - Valentine Day
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - END
Side Story - Part 1/2
Side Story - Part 2/2

Chapter 9

435 13 8
By LuckyNow

"Everyone, welcome to the Shokugeki no Legium! I'm your favorite MC, Urara!"

All the audience cheer for her.

"I will now introduce both team member and announce the rule for this Shokugeki!"

"To my left is our unbeatable team, The Center!" Audience start to cheer once more upon their entrance. "And to my right is The Rebel team!" She introduces with mock sound, the audience follow her with 'boo' sound.

"Lastly, I'm going to introduce our special judges. They are from the WGO team. There are Anne, Charme, and Histoire! Let's give our judges a big applause!" The three judges walk into the stage and introduce themselves.

*WARNING contain a SPOILER if you haven't watched SnS season 3*

After telling the rules for both team and audience, Urara proceed to the first bout.

"Anyway, let's not waste our time to beat those rebels and start the real Shokugeki no Legium! The first bout are Yukihira Soma vs Kinokuni Nene, Isshiki Satoshi vs Shiratsu Jurio, and Megishima Tosuke vs Kaburagi Shoko!"

(sorry I'm gonna skip the first bout coz I don't have the plot for main characters there)

The yellow team dominates the first bout, earning cheers from their friends while Urara is trying to shut them up and convince that The Center will turn the table at the second bout. And now to the second bout...

"Finally I get to fight you again, Tsukasa-san. I'm not going to lose now~" Kuga gives Tsukasa a challenging smirk.

"I hope you won't disappoint me, Kuga." Tsukasa challenges back.

"Bring it on, Megishima!" Rindou is all fired up.

"I'm not planning to lose." He answers calmly.

"Ho~? So I shalt fight my favorite kouhai, huh?" Saitou smiles widely.

"It seems so." Fuichi chuckles.

~ flashback, Fuichi's POV ~

I never met Saitou-senpai before. Of course I've seen him in many shokugeki, and I really respect him for his skill and samurai style. You don't see that style in these ages. It was when I was going to the Elite Ten's office to brought Etsu-kun's documents (since he's busy with something else, regarding his client). That was the first time I met him. Sitting alone in the room.

"Hm? Who are thee?" He asked from his seat, eyes never open though he turned toward me.

"Ah, um... sorry if I didn't knock!" I bowed to him. "I came here to bring Eizan's documents to the usual place."

"Usual? Oh, so thou art the girl who often helps us with our documents."

"That's right. I'm Chisaya Fuichi. I usually help Eizan with his work because he got tight schedule with his clients. Sometimes I help the other second year's work too. I'm sorry if it's prohibited!" I bowed again at 90 degrees.

"Relax, no need to worry." He chuckled. "I'm Saitou Soumei by the way, third year. I shalt thank thee for helping our work. If it's Eizan that trust thee, and moreover the other second years too, I'm sure thou art not one to leak the information."

"Yes, of course I held the secrecy tightly." I ensure him.

I then noticed that he's bringing his 'sword' beside the table. I didn't realize I had stared at his sword with admiration.

"Art thee taking any interests with my isanakiri?" He seemed to notice me and smiled.

"U-uh... yeah, I saw your shokugeki with the Seafood Club's leader yesterday and I thought your skill is amazing. I've never seen someone with samurai soul in these ages. It's cool, you know?" I commented shyly.

"Thank you for thy compliment. Although everyone here was getting kinda annoyed with my style. I'm happy someone still gets me." He seemed pleased. "So, art thee into samurai too?"

"Wellll, kinda. Wanna try to duel?" I smirk at him. What a kouhai I am.

"Oh~? Now this is first. Just make sure thou won't regret it~" He's up to the challenge and we finally did a little duel.

Two days after that, I was in the Elite Ten second years' office, helping Eizan like always. That's when the sound of door being opened was heard and Saitou-senpai came to the room.

"Ehh it's rare for you to come here, Saitou-senpai. Are you finally notice my skill and want to do a shokugeki with me~? It'd still be great to get the fifth seat~" Kuga welcomed him 'nicely'.

Saitou-senpai didn't mind him even a bit as his eyes scanned this room and finally met mine.

"Chisaya-chan!" He waved from where he stood.

"Eh? Did you just call me?" I'm too surprised the fifth seat walked all the way here just to find me.

"Of course I call thee. Or perhaps I was wrong at remembering thy name?"

"No! It's right. I'm just kinda surprised you were really looking for me." I made myself clear.

"What? I don't know that you know each other, Chisaya." Eizan said from beside me.

"We just know each other two days ago actually. I met him when you asked me to bring your documents to the Elite Ten's office." I explained. "So... what do you want to talk to me, Saitou-senpai?"

He smirked and brought his wooden sword in front of him. "Let's duel again."

"You whaaatt?!" Kuga shocked with the sudden weird invitation.

"So that's why yesterday you looked like you were in the verge of death. You must be spending your entire time the day before, dueling with Saitou-senpai." Nene looked toward me.

"Heh, that's what happened." I chuckled. "But sorry Saitou-senpai, I still have works to do, helping my poor friend with his job." I declined his invitation kindly.

"Poor friend?! I don't need your pity! If you just pitying me for all these works, you didn't have to help me!" Eizan yells.

"What? So you don't want me to help you anymore? The pride got better of you? You still have much work to do, you know~" I teased him, making he growled I could see tick marks appeared on his head.

Before I said something else, Saitou-senpai has walked toward me and dragged me out from my seat.

"Thou heard him, Chisaya-chan. He said he didn't really need thy help. Just come with me and we art gonna have a fun workout. This academy doesn't have much physical education anyway and thou need to work thy body out." He kept dragging me until I was out of the room. "Eizan, I'm borrowing her, okay!"

Before I was really out of my friends sight, I saw Eizan's eyes that show a bit of... jealousy?

~ end of flashback, 3rd POV ~

"Well, whatever the circumstances, when I stand before a cutting board, I shalt give my utmost best." He says while pointing his knife-sword at her.

"Great. I won't feel satisfied if you don't fight with your best." She challenges back.

"Oii I-cchi! Don't encourage your enemy, it will give us disadvantage!!" Yuki whines from the cell along with others.

"Sorry guys, but it won't be a fair match if he didn't come at me with all he has. Don't worry, I don't plan to lose." She gives them reassuring smile.

"Heh, I like thy fighting spirit." He smiles at her.

"...thanks~" She gives a shy smile.

That's when she feels someone is watching her with fiery glare. She looks to the enemy side and finds Eizan looks at her with annoyed face.

"Why are you looking at me l like that? Do you intend to fight me?" Fuichi asks him.

"I don't have the slightest desire to fight you, or even other members in your team BESIDES Yukihira." He scowls and gets more annoyed when Yukihira hears his name and waves at him.

"So possessive..." She sweatdrops. "Have it your way then. Just don't regret if you're beaten by him again."

"There will be no lose from him next time!!" He yells.

"Our dear spectators, we will now begin to choose the theme for second bout! Every chef can go to the lottery machine(?) and draw the card!"

"Fuichi-chan, thou can draw the card." Saitou says.

"Fine. You won't be pleased if you were the one who draw the card, right?" She chuckles and walks to the lottery machine.

"Thou know me too well." He chuckles.

She puts her hand in the large bulb and catches one card from it.

"Milk..."

"The theme for their battle has been revealed and it is milk!" Urara announced.

"That's Chisaya for you! Milk will be hard to combine with his sushi!" Shoji and Daigo cheer from behind the bar.

"...nah, this can be a bad theme for me." Fuichi gives a long sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 23 23
[Sorry for a bad cover] The 92nd Generation of Totsuki students... They will bring forth a new era... Ashiya Futaba aims to become the top in Totsuk...
3.3K 53 17
It is after the Regimental Food War and (y/n) is a student at Totsuki Academy. She was invited to join the council of ten by Soma Yukihira, Erina Nak...
2.2K 112 37
Shiina Ito, a blasian girl born into the prestigious Ito family, on track to become a professional hero in the world of My Hero Academia, has her lif...
254K 11.4K 71
Just two people with completely different personalities. Some would describe him as the sun while they would describe you as the moon. He was a walki...