๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐’ ๐๐„๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†...

By GOONWICK

๐•€ ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•’ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
Special Chapter

F I V E

31.5K 2.6K 4.8K
By GOONWICK

Go read 4 if you haven't already, it's a double update. Get this book to 2k votes and I'm not playing with you whores no more.

September 30th

"You're annoying me move bro." Jade sucked his teeth and pushed India away from his face as she continued to pull his eyelashes.

"Stop being rude you have clay on them because you didn't wash it off right." She ignored his attitude and pulled of the last piece as Del and Ray watched with their hands over their noses.

"Dee they gon be here in 3 minutes get your stuff cause if you start that cryin when your phone die-"

"Where y'all going?" Ray twisted his face up in confusion. He knew Del was going out to thot but not India.

"Party with my friends bitch take your lonely ass to Neicy house you irritating me." Del blew out an annoyed breath and Ray fake gagged covering his nose.

"Neicy told me if I showed up at her door again she would spit on me so imma wait till she calm down. My baby spit on me imma knock her ass out ion wanna do that."

"She's not about to calm down you slept with her sister get you a new bitch that's a done deal if she threatened to spit on you." Jade said quietly, wrapping his arms around her waist when she tried getting up to answer the door.

"Don't listen to Tana dog ass. Did Tracy so wrong."

"I'm not a dog I'm nice to all bitches till they not my bitch no more. I missed Tracy for a few hours but that dumb bitch made me so mad everyday." He said with a mug, shaking his leg as he got mad just talking about her.

No matter how much she pissed him off he wasn't letting her go until he was ready to and when he was it was a over.

"Clearly you didn't respect her if you referred to her as your bitch the whole time." Del looked at him crazy before getting up to open the door.

"That's where you get to assuming and sounding dumb. I never said I respected her so..." he squinted his eyes in confusion and Ray busted out laughing.

India sat up slightly seeing Sean walk in with some other people at the door with him. She didn't think he would come upstairs with his friends and she really didn't want him to because Ray and Santana were childish.

They'd been texting but it was never conversations lasting hours or talks that made her blush or put her phone down. He was feeling her out but she didn't know that because she'd never really been seriously pursued.

Everybody treated her like a little sister, looked at her as a piece of ass, or genuinely liked her but was scared of Ray.

"Wassup." Sean nodded at Ray and got a stale look before doing the same to Santana and being completely iced, he didn't even look in his direction.

Del noticed and tucked her lips between her teeth in attempts to hold in a laugh.

Santana wasn't even being rude on purpose, he just didn't like talking to people. Then he noticed the smile on Sean's face when he saw India and immediately decided to dislike him.

Sean noticed his arms around her and the way she sat in between his legs but that wouldn't stop him from wanting her. If she didn't tell him she had a boyfriend he wouldn't assume that she did.

"You ready to go?" Del asked as she grabbed her phone, looking over at India who still lazily sat under him.

She didn't wanna get up at all. She liked being up under him for whatever reason. When he held her or let her lay on him she felt comfortable and giddy inside.

"Yeah." She sighed before sitting up and feeling Jade get up with her, still not moving his arms.

"Stop being chil-"

"Shut yo ass up." Ray mugged Del as he grabbed a pen off the the living room table and tossed it at her head.

"Let go." India tried keeping a straight face as she turned around to push him away but failed to when he moved his arms and pulled her into a hug with his hands low on her back. Jade made eye contact with Sean and smirked to himself, feeling accomplished when the boy looked away.

"Jade stop you embarrassing me." She whispered into his chest, forcing a serious face as if he could see her anyways.

Ray just shook his head and sighed. He recognized that stop anywhere. That stop meant keep going. Del did too, saying oop in her head before turning to the front door.

"Y'all ready." Sean cleared his throat and looked at India who was still in retard land before he spoke up.

"My fault." She blushed when Jade pulled her back down on the couch with him before letting her go, laughing to himself as she struggled to wipe the stupid look off of her face.

India scrambled out of the door behind Del leaving Jade and Ray sitting there quietly. Neither of them spoke for a few moments as they assessed one another.

"You like her?"

"She cool." Jade shrugged knowing his friend wanted him to say some dumb sap shit.

He could go on about how he liked her laid back personality and quietness but he wasn't gonna so that because he wasn't sure so he wouldn't make something out of nothing.

The boy obviously had a type when it came to personality and she was almost exactly that. Her snappy but quiet attitude peaked through every once and a while and it was cute.

"Don't play with her. Real shit. If you don't want her don't drag it, she real soft."

"Drag what?"

"Whatever you got her on right now. I've seen bitches stab each other over you. You had Morgan so sad she started sniffing that shit. Dee not joining your cult so get it together before you decide you want her."

Too late.

Jade tried keeping a straight face but couldn't help himself when he busted out laughing. Everything Ray said went in one ear and out of the other because he was gonna do him regardless.

"What you asking me to do? Be specific."

"Don't act like you her nigga then pull the shit you pull."

"I don't even be doing nothing why everybody keep acting like I'm some dog ass nigga?" He sucked his teeth but got a flat look from his friend.

"We both dogs don't start lyin bro."

"Me and my brain gotta decide if we gon be loyal so she a free agent until me and him make an executive decision."

-

"Pull up we snatching ya babas!" India sang loudly with her phone in one hand a cup of Patron in the other while one of Dels friend twerked on her.

"Pull and change the scenario, act up and bullets start tearin em! Uh, my body different, hop in the foreign I'm drifting!" Del rapped, bucking at Sean who tried keep a straight face.

"Sick of New York bitches all y'all act like niggas."

"I'm on my girly shit fuck is you talkin about bro?" Del pushed her hair behind her ear to show off her earrings and got a flat look in response.

"You wearing timbs and a blue track suit so fuck them earrings you aggressive as shit." He shook his head.

"Duh my nigga what pop say? Meet the woo right?For my crippys I crack out Neicy gon black out! Yo this shit got me trippin I'm rapping and shit bro somebody take me and my bitches home." Del shook her head as she laughed hysterically, stumbling over her own feet.

She looked around for India and saw her and Neicy shaking ass with people watching around them.

"Dee come on we gotta go before my Raina and Jada go nuts." Del grabbed her arm to get her attention but was distracted when Michael Jackson came on.

"You shitten me? Del lets free style." Neicy said seriously, nodding her head as she tried catching the beat.

"Bitch I'm onnit already."

"Imma shoota! Imma shoot ya! Cut blocks walk around wit da ruga!"

"You a mascot you a loser! She a bop she go round like a rumor!"

"I know you niggas wanna be like me! Fuckin on ya bitch so you dislike me!" Neicy looked at Sean as she leaned back with a grin while India twerked on her.

"This is fucking ghetto." Del shook her head, snapping out of her drunk trance again.

"What time is it?"

"Ion know Ray said some bout me 'having my bop ass home by 12' or something like that."

"Bitch its 2 in the morning." Neicy said as her mouth dropped, scared for all 3 of their lives. Ray was her nigga that she couldn't get rid of, she wasn't even supposed to be at the party which is why she hid in the car while they were getting picked up.

"Bitch we clowns. Sean take our clown asses home." Del looked around in paranoia to make sure jade and Ray weren't around.

"Forreal. The clown crew."

"Y'all in trouble not me. My momma don't care about me soooo." India turned her mouth to the side and laughed to herself, happy that she could have fun without consequence.

She'd gotten drunk for the first time tonight and it was fun.

"Ion know why she think she not about to get in trouble but it's cool. Shidddddd." Neicy shrugged, looking around for Sean and seeing him scrolling on his phone across the room.

Her phone rang and she saw that it was Ray, answering on accident. She was so used to automatically accepting his FaceTime call.

"Yoo." She greeted him casually.

"Where you at?"

"Church."

"Why the church playing pop smoke?"

"Meet the woo is slang for judgement day. When Jesus come back and shit." She said with a straight face, looking down at the camera.

"Forreal? What you doing?" He realized she was drunk and decided to carry on the conversation regularly so she could hurry up and tell him where she was.

"On the block shootin dice with my bitches wassup?" She sipped out of her cup and looked up from it seeing some boy giving her a serious stare down.

"Word?"

"Imma hit ya line later."

"Neicy I'm not into domestic violence but I will beat you the fuck up stop playin with me bro."

"You wildin chill. Stay up though." She sucked her teeth before hanging up the phone.

When the boy from earlier got behind her and started grabbing on her waist to dance she pushed him away but he was persistent, reaching out for her again. Neicy grew annoyed immediately and pulled out her phone to call Ray back.

"Fuck you want bro?"

"Bae come get me I hate it here. Niggas keep touching me ion wanna belong to the streets no more." She shook her head.

"Where y'all at?"

While Neicy pulled a sixnine on herself because she was tired India watched happily in the background, ready to go lay down as well.

"I'm sleepy." India yawned, sitting next to Sean.

"I'm about to take y'all home. You good?"

"Yeah." She nodded tiredly.

Sean looked over at her as she sat back with her eyes closed, wanting to find something to say to her.

"You and ole boy talkin or something?" He asked nervously, not used to shooting his shot. He usually just hinted on to being interested and girls made the first actual move.

"Who?"

"Santana. Ion think he like me being around you."

"It's not you being around me he don't like you in general. But don't feel bad, he don't like nobody, we don't talk." She shrugged.

"Oh, so y'all don't got nothing g-"

"Nah we don't but that don't mean y'all do. Come up off that." Jade leaned down and scooped India off of the couch, taking her by surprise as she was randomly lifted into the air.

Instead of complaining she yawned quietly and put her face in his chest. If she wasn't so tired she would've been embarrassed but she was drunk and sleepy.

"Jade I missed youuuu." She cooed to him, laughing to herself as she damn near felt the attitude radiating off of him.

"Don't talk to me."

"Jade you acting like a Jada."

"Dee I'll smack the shit outta you word to my moms you better leave me alone and close your drunk ass mouth." He said seriously, making her clamp her mouth shut.

Geez.

-

When India woke up she didn't see Jade anywhere so she got up and did her morning ritual, feeling her head throb slightly.

After getting back she showered so and felt clean and brand new but her head was still killing her as she walked out of his bathroom and saw the room light on.

"Turn it off." She shut her eyes and whined making him suck his teeth, flipping the switch off so she would shut up.

"Not my fault you wanted to go be grown." He retorted.

"Whatever. Where you coming from?" She could've sworn he wasn't here when she woke up.

"Bodega. I ran out of backwoods." Jade laid down tiredly and grabbed his lighter.

India didn't say anything as she sat beside him and found herself staring on accident. She wasn't black out drunk so she remembered a lot of last night but there wasn't much to remember.

"You starin again." He said dryly, not looking at her.

"So?" She snapped back catching both of them by surprise. Jade just shook his head at her and laughed.

"You hanging with Del and the boppets today?"

"Maybe. Sean invited me out with them again I might go." She shrugged as he gave her an annoyed look.

"Word?"

"Word."

Jade didn't say anything else before turning up the tv and deciding he didn't wanna talk anymore.

Ion like det.

Something about Sean annoyed him. Maybe it was his basic ass name or his boring ass personality. It might've even been how lame he was as well because whenever India texted him the conversation ended in four exchanges since he couldn't keep it going.

He was dry and stale and boring and overall not worth her time but she didn't even notice that he wanted her like that on a serious note.

India looked over at him and he scrunched his face up.

"Look at something else I'm tired of you looking at me damn you wanna kiss or something? Fan ass." He said rudely, turning to stare back.

"I don't wanna kiss you, you not even cute." India snapped back with a lame response because she didn't curse so there wasn't much to say.

"Fuck up." Santana mushed her and mushed him back harder, taking him by surprise. When he turned to get on her nerves again he saw her crying quietly and wiping her tears.

"Fuck you crying for now?"

"You mushed me really hard and my head already hurt Jade." She mumbled as she wiped her eyes.

He tried to not laugh at her but failed when she sniffled again.

"Chill out you good." Jade pulled her in between his legs and pulled at her cheeks as her crying came to a stop.

"I'm not laughing." India straight faced him but he ignored her attitude and mushed her again.

"Big ass baby don't nobody care."

She ignored him and yawned, putting her head in his neck as her eyes closed. This hangover was making her wanna go back to sleep more than it was causing her a headache.

India heard Jade call her name but ignored it and continued trying to sleep. She ignored him until he sat up and ruined her comfortable position, lifting her head as he did so.

"Jade you're being annoying I'm s-sleepy." India gasped silently when she felt his lips attach to the side of her neck, sucking at one area softly then kissing over it after a few moments, fully aware of what he was doing.

"S-stop." She tried saying it whole but it came out as a moan. He held onto her waist with one hand before sucking on another spot on her neck, placing small kisses along her jaw with a sly smirk on as he finished.

"You can go to sleep now." He turned her head around to look at what he'd accomplished while she let him, confused and on another planet.

Jade moved her off of him gently and she scooted all the way beneath the covers, in awe and shock all at once. She wasn't mad or uncomfortable and she definitely liked it, it was just new and surprising to her.

India saw him throw on an outfit and before she could gather herself and ask where he was going he'd left.

The soreness was surprising her too, everywhere he kissed left a mild but painful thumping sensation on her neck. Little did she know she'd been marked and labeled his for anyone with eyes to see.

I'm not going back on my word they still not getting together for a hot minute so don't be like 'ship sailed🥰' cause that bitch ain't going no where for a hot minute. Can't wait to piss y'all the fuck off with my night Jade fr.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 249 24
'๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—Ž๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐— ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—…๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ.' ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—‚...
3.3M 143K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....
61.7K 2.7K 33
"๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ...๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•." ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ฆ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐——๐— ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ผ...
3.9K 169 15
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ" ๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ / ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐