Jelsa One Shots

By lovetowrite12340

It's just a bunch of one shots of my favorite couple! *I don't own any pictures or characters I use in this b... More

I'm sorry
Could I?
You're HOW OLD?
Mr. Steal Your Girl
Please
Die Hard
FaceTime
Madly in Love
Valentine's Day
Batting Lashes
Charades?
Puppy Love
Things I want to do with You
Ice Cream Monster
Please... Don't Go
Please... Don't Go- Part 2
Happy Birthday
Worry
Hard Day
I want a baby
Sisters
Trying
Wedding
Crush...
That One Faithful Day
Gentleman
Goodbye
Goodbye- Part 2
Ferris Wheel
Happy Halloween
Sisters- Part 2
Sisters- Part 3
Happy Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Years
Fool
Sweet Boy
Mother's Day
Happy Father's Day
Heartbreak
Heartbreak- Part 2
Pain
Kiss the Air
First Look
Trick
The Cookies
Nightmare
Mom
My Love

Maybe

1.5K 33 2
By lovetowrite12340

~Around Christmas Time~

Third POV:

"Mommy! Can we go to daddy's house?" The four year old asked her mother.

"Sweetie, Daddy is busy right now. We will go later," her mother, Elsa said.

"But mommy please! I want to spend time with daddy and you! Christmas is tomorrow and I want us all to be together" Little Ivy exclaimed again.

Elsa sighed, "Alright, I'll give him a call later and I'll ask him for you."

Ivy grinned and kissed her mothers cheek then ran to her room.

Elsa had been in the living room reading a book. She put Ivy down for a nap at least an hour ago. So, when Ivy came running in asking to see her father and her was a bit surprising to her.

You see, Elsa and Jack, the father of her child, used to be together. They used to be boyfriend and girlfriend. They broke up because Elsa's parents were not fond of Jack. And of course they both did everything they could to stay together, but they couldn't.

Elsa tried to talk to her parents about this and how ridiculous it was because usually when your child is happy you should be too. That wasn't the case here.

The other thing about this was that her parents never got to know Jack so they just based everything off of his appearance. Jack had piercings in his eyebrow and nose with tattoos all over his arms.

Jack even tried to be liked by them. He took out the piercings and started wearing business like clothing (suits). They still didn't approve.

They fought for their love for as long as they could until her parents assigned an arranged marriage for her. She was not at all happy and obviously neither was Jack.

And worst of all it was someone she really hated.
Hans Southern. A cocky man who thinks he could get any girl he wants.

When Elsa found out she tried to runaway with Jack. But they got into a few rough patches with each other.

"I just don't see why you are running away with me," he said.

"Because I love you! I rather be with you than anyone else!" She exclaimed.

"But I can't offer you anything. I can't give you a home and I can't make as much money as him. He will give you a good life. I don't have the money," he said. By this time Elsa was in tears because she didn't care if he had the money or not. She only cared about him and nothing else.

"So, What are you saying? You just want to throw all of this away? Everything that we have together? You don't care if I go off and marry someone else? You just want to give up? Jack! I'm here with you. I don't care about the money, or if we will get a home! All I care about is being with you! I love you and no one else," she said crying.

"Elsa you need to be with someone who can offer you more than I can. So yeah, I'm giving up on us because I want you to have a good life. The life you deserve. You can't have that with me. I'm not rich like you or like Hans," he said.

"I don't care about money. It's only you I care about," she said. They stayed quiet for a moment. Jack didn't have anything else to say. Elsa was the one to break the silence.

"So this is what I get for trying to be with you? Fine. I don't care anymore. I'll leave you to have your pity party. I'll just go home," she said and started walking away with tears still rolling down her cheeks. "I don't want to see you again," she whispered so quietly but they both knew that he heard her.

Little did they know they were definitely going to see each other again because of their child living in her stomach.

Elsa didn't want to tell him at first until Anna persuaded her to. When she did tell him, he was surprised and happy but he couldn't be too happy because they weren't together anymore to raise this child together.

When the word got out to her parents and Hans that she was pregnant they were not happy at all. Hans declined the arranged marriage and her parents just weren't happy with her. They threw her out.

Elsa hasn't spoken to them since. She still talks to Anna all the time because she always comes over to help with Ivy.

I know you may ask, "Why wasn't Jack there to help?"

Well he was but he wasn't. He started dating again after they broke up. He only dated a few girls but once Ivy turned two, he couldn't help falling back in love with Elsa. He knew though, after their history they couldn't get back together. Well maybe they could but... it's complicated.

"Mommy!" Ivy exclaimed.

Elsa shook her head away from her memories, "Yes, Sweetie what's wrong?"

"Did you call daddy yet?" She asked excited.

"Baby, I haven't yet just give me two minutes to find my phone really fast," Elsa said and Ivy nodded her head.

Elsa went looking around her apartment for her phone and finally found it on her nightstand in her room.

She picked up her phone and nervously looked for his contact. When she found it, it read
"My Love 💙."

It has been like that since they were dating. She couldn't find it in herself to change it.

She dialed his number. He picked up on the first ring.

"Hey, Elsa! What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing much. Just that our daughter demands for us to see you at your house. Is that okay or should-," she was cut off right away.

"Yes! You two can come over. Just let me tidy a few things. Give me about ten minutes then you and Ivy can come over," he said.

"Okay, thanks. See you then," she said then hung up. She sighed. "I really need to get over him," she thought.

"Ivy," Elsa called from her room. Ivy came running in from her room and looked at her mother with hopeful eyes.

"We are going over to Ja- Daddy's house so let's get ready," she said. Ivy squealed and ran to her room So She could take some stuffed animals to take with her.

"She is literally just like Anna sometimes," Elsa thought chuckling to herself.

After ten minutes they were on the road. And another ten minutes later they make it to Jack's house. 

They knocked on his door. It wasn't long until he answered it.

When he opened the door he saw the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. Even though she barely had black circles under her eyes, he still saw her as beautiful. He knew she's been working a lot lately and taking care of a toddler 24/7 is a bit much. He also saw the cutest little girl ever.

"Daddy!" Ivy exclaimed jumping up and down when she saw him.

"Hey baby girl, I hope you are behaving for mommy," he said and briefly saw Elsa roll her eyes at his comment. Yes, Elsa still loves him but she is still annoyed with him sometimes.

"I am daddy!" Ivy exclaimed.

Ivy would always be so happy when her parents would get together with her to spend some time together. She wasn't quite sure why they didn't live together like most mommy's and daddy's so when they did spend some time together with her, she was the happiest child alive.

"So what are we gonna do today?" Elsa asked her daughter.

"Let's play tea party!" Ivy exclaimed and wiggled out of her fathers arms and ran to her room.

Elsa and Jack stood there awkwardly when she left. They didn't know what to say to each other. They were mainly there for Ivy. Their little girl.

"So... how have you been Elsa?" Jack asked attempting a conversation.

"I've been alright, how about you?" She asked.

"I am good. Uh... I got the job," he said.

"What job?" Elsa asked.

"Oh, I didn't tell you, sorry. I got the job as manager at my work," he said.

"That's great Jack. I'm happy for you," she smiled lightly. Jack smiled at her.

He just admired her so much. He really wished he would have fought for her more. Their relationship because then Ivy and Elsa would be living with him. They would be like a real family.

"Elsa," he called and she looked at him.

"Can we-," he was cut off when Ivy ran into the room with all her toys.

"Okay, So Daddy, you wear this and this," Ivy said picking up the pink boa and tiara with fake gems in them.

"Just tell me later," Elsa said and jack nodded. Jack brought his attention back to Ivy. He put on the crown and boa.

"Oh and these," Ivy said giving him clip on earrings. He put those on too.

"Then mommy, you wear this," Ivy said as she gave her mommy a blue crown. Elsa smiled and put on the crown.

"Why can't mommy wear that?" Jack asked.

"Because it looks funnier on you daddy," Ivy giggled.
Elsa couldn't help but laugh too.

Jack pouted but seeing these two girls laugh and smile, he couldn't stay mad.

They played tea party for a while until it go towards the time they should be sleeping.

"But I don't wanna go to sleep yet," Ivy pouted.

"But you have to go to sleep if you want Santa to come visit," Elsa said as she picked her up.

"Fine, But I want us all to sleep together," Ivy said clutching onto Elsa because believe it or not, Ivy was tired she just didn't want to go to sleep. Being in her mothers arms was making her comfortable so she would snuggle into her more.

Jack looked at Elsa when Ivy said this. He would be okay with sleeping with the both of them but he didn't want Elsa to feel uncomfortable.

"Ivy, I don't think that's a good idea," Jack said.

"Please! Just this once! It's Christmas Eve after all," Ivy begged. 

"It's Alright Jack," Elsa spoke up. "It's just for tonight."

Jack nodded his head.

"Let's sleep in daddy's room," Ivy said yawning and snuggling into her mothers arms again.

They walked to Jack's room. Ivy had already fallen asleep in Elsa arms. So Elsa placed Ivy in the middle of the bed and covered her up. Elsa and Jack laid on different side of Ivy.

Jack was tossing and turning. Then finally decided to ask, "Elsa are you still awake?"

"Yeah," She said.

"Elsa, can we talk?" Jack asked. Elsa looked at him then at Ivy. She kissed her head then looked back at Jack and nodded.

They got up then walked back out into the living room and sat down on the couches.

"So, I was wondering..." he started off and Elsa just say there listening.

"Will there ever be an us again?" He asked. Elsa was taken aback but didn't get to reply because Jack kept on going.

"I know I was stupid back then and it's really biting me in the butt right now. I-I still love you. A-and I understand if you don't still love me or don't want to be back together. But I will do everything I can to be with you and Ivy. I just want to know if us being together again is a possibility," Jack said.

Elsa smiled at him the entire time as he was talking. She couldn't believe he still loved her like she did him. But she couldn't just get back together with him.

Elsa cupped his cheek with hand and kissed his cheek, "Maybe, we have to take baby steps though," Elsa said and her hand was still on his cheek. Her thumb rubbed his cheek. Jack held her hand there. Not wanting her to let go.

"Okay, that's all I need to know," Jack said smiling at her. Maybe now they can finally be together. Maybe now without her parents being in the way, they can have the life, the family, they have always wanted. But they just have to take baby steps. And Jack was ecstatic about that. Sure they aren't together right away but they will be in baby steps.

And that thought just brought him and his family closer together.

(2095)
Saturday, December 7, 2019

A/n: Yay an update! I have been stressed out with finals and everything so I've been trying to find time to update both stories and I have a little bit of writers block. I know the ideas that I have I just am having trouble putting it onto paper.
Anyway, don't forget to:
Vote
Share
Follow
Comment
Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 48 21
A collection of Jelsa (Jack x Elsa) one shots written with no particular theme or order.
27.6K 770 24
Basically this is a lot of jelsa one-shots that I would make into a story but nah because the story would be to short. (C)
3M 70.9K 92
i wrote this when i was 12-13 and ive changed a lot since then. mostly, i dont like or support this ship anymore. also i like women now. i wont be co...
206 9 1
A perfectly arranged marriage. A life in the countryside. A battle with insanity. A love that could heal. (One-Shot, for Jelsa Week 2020)