The Triple Threat (Hiatus)

By Whatitdofifthharmony

Around campus, you do not mess these kids... -The badass (Lauren Jauregui) Apart of the biker gang, would die... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX

XV

1K 41 14
By Whatitdofifthharmony

The gang decided to hang out and around, of course Normani brought JJ to also join so Dinah and him can get closer. She did keep him out of Dinah's life for a good few years so Dinah did miss his first everything except the other firsts. They sat at the bar of Lauren's arena which she manages really well over the years, she is thinking of hiring manager as she move up into the higher business. That idea confused everyone on how she turned from a biker gang member to a business worker.

"Listen, I'm still going to be working with the bikes, but it's going to be at a higher level. I already had Valentino Rossi, Jorge Lorenzo, and Marc Márquez race here." Lauren stated.

"Who, huh and what now?" Tori asked completely confused.

"Nothing, nevermind that. I just need harder work so my father wouldn't really be disappointed about my biking career." Lauren told them and they nodded.

"I can be your assistant, I'm tired of working in this cramped space." Camila tried to ease her way into Lauren agreement which worked.

"Sure, that will be awesome. And you won't be jealous if I hire a hot assistant." Lauren joked which made Camila smile fall.

"Wow..." Camila turned to leave but Lauren pulled her on her lap.

"I'm kidding, no one's hotter than you...not even Mani's hotter than you." Lauren told her which Normani rolled her eyes.

"Out of all people Lauren, you had to choose me?" Normani asked.

"I'm saying you're hotter than everyone except Camz." Lauren twisted it.

"This just got weird..." Tori mumbled.

"I'm pregnant." Ally spoke making everyone turn to her.

Tori took a good minute to comprehend what she said before tackling her into a big hug.

"Oh my God, hallelujah!" She praised before giving Ally many cheek kisses.

"Congratulations." Everyone else said with a smile while some clapped.

"Thanks guys, okay okay Oreo." Ally lightly tapped her neck and Tori stopped but continued to hug her.

"Are we next?" Camila asked Lauren while biting her lip.

"I mean, whenever your ready babe." Lauren responded before kissing her neck softly.

Camila nodded before laying her head on Lauren's shoulder.

"I wonder if the Camren baby will have green eyes or brown." Tori stated causing Camila to blush.

"What's this?" JJ asked holding a pool stick.

"That's a pool stick." Dinah answered.

"How it work?" He asked.

"I'll show you." Dinah got up and JJ gave her the stick.

Normani also got up and helped JJ onto the pool. Dinah showed him how to use it and JJ tried, him being the small child he is, he struggled but still managed to hit the ball at least. Normani gave him a kiss on his head as Dinah gave him a high five while JJ cheered meanwhile everyone else started their own conversation. Although, Camila watched the interaction and looked down guilty.

"What's up babe?" Lauren asked wrapping an arm around her and Camila leaned into her side.

"Nothing, just have nothing to say." Camila told her and Lauren nodded.

Obviously Ally and Normani picked up on Camila mood since the beginning, she has been distanced lately so they wanna know what's up with their bestfriend. It's now 6 o'clock and the group who low-key look like a family of 7 made their way to a buffet. It had to be a high class buffet since all of them are basically very well known. Once they all settled down, Dinah started to take pictures.

"Smile Camren." Dinah spoke up and they posed for the camera.

"Y'all look like siblings." Normani pointed out making them gag.

"Why would you say that?" Ally asked making Normani laugh.

"Give me your phone." Normani ushered and Dinah gave it to her.

"Cute." JJ said peaking over his mother shoulder.

"What do you know about cute?" She asked him.

"Well there's this girl, and I find her cute." He said making Normani laugh.

"Show me this girl." Normani ushered and he pointed to a girl at another table who Normani immediately recognized.

"Isn't she pretty?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's go say hi." Normani beckoned and his eyes widened.

"Wait Mama, I'm not ready." He squealed as they walked over to the mother and daughter.

"Hey K Lani!" Normani greeted happily.

"OH MY GOD, N MANI! You look beautiful girl!" Kehlani hugged her.

"Thank you, you look beautiful too sis. You have a daughter too?" Normani asked.

"Yeah I see you have a munchkin, what's your name?" Kehlani asked.

"JJ..." He mumbled as Kehlani looked at Normani questionably.

"Her name's Adeya." Kehlani ushered.

"Well, his is Jaylen, but we call him JJ because Jaylen Josiah." Normani elaborated and Kehlani nodded.

"Kehlani." Dinah mumbled and Kehlani rolled her eyes.

"You're lucky these kids are here, and you best be taking good care of mah girl." Kehlani crossed her arms.

"Yes ma'am." Dinah muttered.

"Well, I'mma go head back other to that table, you can join us if you want." Normani proposed and Kehlani shrugged.

"Why not, I wanna catch things up with you anyway." Kehlani told her before picking up the baby girl.

They group walked back over to the table and the other they sat in was Dinah, Normani, and Kehlani. The kids say on their laps.

"Kehlani?" Camila asked.

"Wow, you didn't change at all Mila." She responded as they hugged.

They all got to know each other a little better and after a good 30 minutes, a 5'10 woman came up to their table.

"Can y'all help me?" She asked out of breath.

"Just sit down." Kehlani scooted over and she sat down.

"Sorry, my name is Megan." She held out her hand and Kehlani shook it.

"I'm Kehlani, this is my sister Normani, her girlfriend Dinah, then their best friends, Ally, Tori, Camila, and Lauren." Kehlani greeted everyone and they all waved.

"What do you need help with?" Normani asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to talk to this pretty lady." Megan ushered towards Kehlani making her blush as the other 'ooh'ed'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 77 20
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui from Miami, Florida both applied to Kensington Academy in England. They both get in and on their first day they me...
649K 20.9K 54
Lauren was a sweet girl before she dated a guy named Brad Simpson, she was really friendly and have a happy personality until she knew about her mom'...
65.7K 3.1K 18
Normani Kordei has never been so captured and left waiting in anticipation in her life. At least, until a certain girl walked into her life - literal...
887K 17.3K 26
Lauren Jauregui is a singer with her best friends Normani Kordei and Ally Brooke who keeps her company during her shows. One day Camila Cabello decid...