The Shapeshifter: pokemon sun...

Von KonekoJr

[ this fic was discontinued] In which a girl named annalece lives in the world of pokemon, entirely bent on h... Mehr

prologue
oc info
OC info: [1.2] Remastered
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
• Temporarily Discontinued •
• The Origin of Annalece •
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
Designs - A/N
38
39
Authors note: New story
The shapeshifter [ Zara's Destiny ] Pokemon Sun&Moon
{ O F F I C I A L C O N C E P T A R T }

32

580 14 7
Von KonekoJr

WARNING ⚠

This following chapter contains  a Major character death scene, and graphic Depictions Of Violence. Please take caution before reading!

~ 3rd Person ~

Wham, wham, wham- the sound of someone bashing their knuckles against the door startles annalece out of bed. Literally. Tumbling into the floor. Baffled, she rushes to across the bedroom before realising she's half naked. She'd must have Shifted back in her sleep?

She trips over herself trying to get dressed. She rushed downstairs wearing A Small tank top, and a pair of pajama shorts that could very well be mistaken for underwear. She didn't plan on leaving the house today, but just in case she returned her pokemon to their balls, and swung her bag around her shoulder.

Wham wham wham, The door quivers At impact. She whips the door open with an adgitated expression, to find a rather Flustered kiawe, and a wide eyed braviary. "Are you insane?!" She whisper yells, "I'll be damned if you wake my mom up!" Amidst her abrupt rage she takes off her slipper, before preparing to smack poor kiawe upside the head.

He sheepishly throws his arms over his head, apologizing quickly.
Kiawe blushes, a shade of crimson red noticing annalece's attire, before shaking himself Free Of the Thoughts Bubbling around his mind.

He reassuringly Placed his left hand on Her shoulder. "Annalece, you're mom's not Here...there was an accident. She's at the pokemon center, We've been looking for you all night. Did something happen?"

Annalece grows abruptly shakey, she brings her hands up to the sides of her head, lacing her fingers through her Sweaty hair- clenching her scalp to the point to which it'd bleed. As the information sinks into her mind, she nearly yanks the hair out of her Head with worry.

"Woah, annalece...what's with you're-" "-there's no time for that now!!!" She Exclaims grabbing his Hand, so Hard It could quite literally snap under the pressure. She drags him down the driveway at nearly High speed, only to be stopped.

"Annalece slow down why don't we Just take charizard?" He motions over to the baffled Large Creature struggling to catch up with the two. "Fine. But we have to hurry!" She growls leaping onto its back, clutching tightly onto kiawe.

Annalece had wondered if her mother would be okay. There have been times in her life she'd found herself worrying about her mother, but there was a feeling of emptiness to the situation this time. It was like she knew something like this would Happen from the beginning; deep down- but she just didn't acknowledge it.

And she'd been calling herself this, great Hero- all this time- putting off the chance to See her mother while she had the chance for her own selfish reasons. There was an overwhelming pit in her stomach the entire Way there.

Once they made it to the pokemon center, annalece Lept off charizard in no time at all, almost like An enraged Tauros; she stormed through the door glaring Down Nurse joy.

She comes to a hault at the counter, "welcome to the poke-"
"Where the HELL is my Mom!" She almost lept over the counter in obvious rage, she Clenched the poor nurses Shirt in her fist.

She felt a pair of Strong arms pull her back- mere seconds later She grabs his arm- swinging his body over her shoulder. Kukui is Thrown into the Ground, annalece looks shocked and slightly Flustered. "You?! What the hell!! How many Times do I tell You not to Sneak up on me like that!!!" She roars, before turning back over to a fearful nurse joy. "Y-You must be annalece- R-Right this way please." She doesn't even bother asking her to sign in, Fearing whatever else This Violent Child had in Store, in this state even nurse joy knew it'd be Best to just let the girl see her mother.

There was A foul odor, that immidiately Hit annalece once she'd finally entered the room.
"Mama!-" she bolts over to her unconscious mother's side; taking her weak hand in hers and hugging it to her chest. "Estás bien M-Mommy Y-You're going to be okay." She gently pushed her mother's bangs behind Her right ear. The same gut wrenching pit of emptiness Within annalece's heart, weakened more and more by the second.

Just Barely faster then the feint heartbeat Gently fading into the sound of the hospital machinery.
"What Happened! Tell me NOW!" She growls At nurse joy, "It seems She's Been injected with a type of poison That No doctor Here is Familiar with. H-Her brain started bleeding this morning..."
I shook my Head in confusion.

"So what do you need a blood transplant or like a brain? Because you can have mine! You have to save her!" Nurse joy shook her Head in response. A mixture of Fear and doubt evident in her expression.

"I-I'm sorry Dear, I truly am. But nobody can recover from a brain injury that lethal..." Annalece's eyes shift into a scorching Firey red. "I Don't Believe that! There's always Something you can do! Y-You can't do this to me!!! You have t-to save her!!" Each plea melted into a squeak, poor annalece just couldn't Handle the weight of this Situation.

An abrupt Cough, interupt annalece and the nurse. "I think now, instead of arguing about the inevitable, you need to spend this time Saying goodbye." With a guilty sigh nurse joy leaves the room.

She approached her weak mother with glossed eyes. "Mi corazón. Lay here with me one last time." Her mother whispers weakly, taking annalece's hand. Annalece silently curls into the Cot with her Frail mother.

"Remember back when you were just A little munchkin? During thunderstorms you'd come Flying into my room wearing you're cute little growlithe onsie?" She holds
Her hand, and nuzzles into her spine as she speaks.

"Yes Mama...I Remember everything." Annalece's voice Crackles. "I want you to know that even After This life, I'm still going to be with you." Annalece gently closed her eyes; pearl shaped tears would trickle down Her Wide luminous eyes.

"Please don't leave me Mommy." Annalece's breathes hitch, as she clutches tighter onto her mother. "Sweetheart. I'm going to need you t-to be strong for me. You're growing up so fast, and my what a wonderful woman you've already become. With secrets even i don't completely understand..." maria finds herself choking on her words, Falling into a brief coughing fit.

Annalece reaches over to the night stand, grabbing A tissue. She Kindly hands it to her mother, who dabs the corners of her mouth With it.

"But I'm nothing without the person who made me, Mama." Annalece responds, bitterly.

"My little heart. You're not Nothing, you're everything. You have the power to achieve So much in this world." Maria's breathes grow deeper. But she Makes no effort To save her speech.

"I-I want you to live the very best life you possibly can. And as you grow and change, I want you to Hold my love In your heart." Annalece sits up, recognising Her slowing breathes immidiately, but before she could say anything else her mother places her Cold hand, on annalece's chest.

"My beautiful daughter, You will go on to do amazing things." Maria heaves one Final, deep breathe, before slowly falling back onto her pillow.

Her mother's hand soon abruptly goes still. Annalece Grows wide eyed. A variety of emotions reveal themselves amongst her face, as a Long Beep interupts her sudden discovery. "M-Mom?" Annalece stammers, shaking her mother's shoulder roughly, "M-Mom mom Wake up, y-you're...YOU'RE NOT DEAD WAKE UP PLEASE!" Annalece struggles, shaking her mother Violently.

Her Pleading Shifts into Loud Extreme Screams, "M-Mommy please I'm begging you- Don't leave me here alone!!!" Annalece Melts to the floor, Crying her heart out.
She burries her face in her hands, ignoring the nurses rushing into the room.

Nurse joy rushes to annalece's side, pulling the girl to her feet. "This c-can't be happeneing it can't i-it just cant-" she squeeks, as nurse joy leads her out of the room.

Before Kukui could stop her, annalece Makes way for the door, ignoring the dozens of voices calling out to her. She clutched onto her bagstraps, and Just runs. The alolan breeze Pushes her hair back revealing her broken state, people notice her and seem worryful.

She just runs home.
She doesn't care about anything at this point. She just wanted to go home, and avoid socialising for as long as she possibly could.

~ Time Skip ~

~ Annalece ~

As soon as I made it home, I placed my bag in my closet- then go straight to the bathroom.
I just stood there staring at myself, for almost an hour.
I just kept shifting, over and over again, Until my body started hurting.

There was A darkness in the Crystal now, I could see it; I just couldn't feel it.

In this moment of loss it felt as if my entire my world collapsed - where there was light; shadows took over, the pain coming and going like waves on frigid sand.

My rage held all the power of a wildfire, you could practically see the flames roaring in my eyes, ready to ignite anything that she came in contact with

The black weblike veins spread from the Crystal, buried in my chest. They Crept their way over my forearms. But instead of acknowledging them, I could only acknowledge the pain Coursing deep Within my heart.

One thing, was for certain.
what I felt was not human, it was twisted and distorted; it was something strong. It burned, like fire lacing my veins and creeping up my spine, 

Everything went red. My vision blurred as a flame curled in the pit of my stomach. My brain practically went on overdrive as it picked every moment that I'd spent crying; seemed so little- so pathetic, compared to this.

The memories weighed me down.  but instead of breaking even more, my heart turned ice cold and I sank into the shadows allowing my brain to take complete control.

The flames in my stomach would rise to my chest and crawling through my veins, taking over the rest of my body.

My fingers coiled into fists, before shattering the mirror, in one swing. The glass pierced my knuckles, but I'd barely even felt it. Waves of fury rolled over me as the blood rose to my cheeks. The term anger, barely even touched the tip of the volcano that I so obviously was in, at that moment.

I tear through the bathroom door, my eyes Held A tint of blood red as every Memory ever formulated In my mind Bubbles around my head. The Change consumed me. As if zoroark Yurned to free its rage, and that human body Just got In the way.

I drag my Claws through the couch before throwing it into the wall. I tear the living room bookshelf down, with a loud thump- books flying everywhere.

I slam my fist into the TV. My claws causing an electrical current to explode before I throw the tv into the floor. My mother's voice lingers throughout my mind, as the tears force their way free. I couldn't stop
This Rampage, I just couldn't.

I storm up to my bedroom, tearing down every Poster, throwing my entire bed into the nightstand.
So much anger, coursed through my veins, that eventually I'd used night daze. And sent practically everything To shambles.

I Let out A thick, horrific Roar. The Kind that could only be Made by The largest existing monster in the universe, storming into to my mother's room.

Once I'd realised the powerful move I'd used before, Basically Destroyed my mother's room all together. I just couldn't help but break down.
Despite her bed Being in pieces, I collapsed onto it, shifting back.

I hug my knees to my chest, laying on the side of my body. As much as I'd tried Holding it in

the pain came out like an uproar, from my throat in the form of a silent scream. The beads of water burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down my face. Pouring down one after another, unceasingly. I laced my fingers into my scalp, practically clawing at my skull.

The muffled sobs wracked against my chest. The world turned into a blur, and so did all the sounds. The taste. The smell. Everything was gone. The last painful emotion slammed against me before I'd lost the feeling of feeling.

Everything darkened into nothingness as she passed into the oblivion of unconsciousness.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: omg I love how this turned out, but ima be real with you guys. I foreal started crying while writing this, just because I can hard core relate to my character, the pain of losing someone is always going to be the hardest thing you can possibly deal with. Me already Experiencing that was enough to be able to harmonize with Annalece. I hope you guys enjoyed it♡ I cannot wait to see you guys next chapter XOX

~ThaKrazyGhostWriter

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1K 43 10
Hi there! I'm Mila, Mila Vermillion. Yes, I'm the first guildmaster of Fairy Tail, Mavis Vermillion's, daughter. But She and daddy don't know yet. I...
1.2K 26 15
This is book 4 in an ongoing series of mine. It is highly recommended that you read the entire series first, as you will have no idea what the heck i...
11.6K 183 29
The world of Pokémon takes a new spin on this classic fairytale. After her father leaves on a trip, Pokémon trainer Duchess Ella is reduced to a serv...
23.3K 1K 80
This is the second installment in the 'Pokémon Red' series. Red, a 10-year-old Pokémon Trainer, after rejecting the oppurtunity to become the Viridia...