Love live! X Reader

By Nico_Nico_Nii32154

Just a Love live fanfic I take requests if you want but it might be bad. I might re-write my stories..Lmfao a... More

Kanan x Flirty! Reader
Cheater! Nozomi x Heartbroken! Male! reader x Maki nishikino
Honoka x Delinquent! Reader
(My Ray of sunshine) Rin X Hanayo
Eli X Bullied Reader
(I promise) Nico X Delinquent Reader
Ruby x Overprotective! Reader
Kanan x Delinquent! reader
Im running out of ideas
Kotori x Sad! Cold! Reader
Hanamaru x Cold! Troublemaker! Reader
Dia x Player! Reader
Cheater! Ruby x Fem! Reader
Umi x Flirt! Fem! Reader
Riko x Childish! Reader
Nico X Fem! Reader
Yohane x Tall! Trap reader
Yohane x Tall! Trap! Reader pt. 2
Dia X Jealous! Fem! Reader
Cheater! Chika x Fem! Reader - Bittersweet lies
You watanabe x Dense! Reader
Tagged stuff
Update Sorryyyy
Another update: I'm really sorry
You x Ex-Delinquent! Fem! Reader
Eli x Jealous! Fem reader
Jealous! Maki x Fem! Reader- Fights
Nico x Fem! Reader- Hanahaki
Maki x Delinquent! Fem! Reader!
Jealous! Maki x Delinquent! Fem! Reader! Pt. 2
Update
Update again
Update
Maki x Female! Reader
Update
Cheater Eli x Female Reader
Cheater Eli x Female Reader part 2
Maki x Delinquent! Fem! Reader part 3
Update
Just a quick update
😍
Requests pt 2
Woah updates??
High Character x Group???

Cheater? Maki X Fem! Reader

1.5K 9 1
By Nico_Nico_Nii32154

(Y/n) pov

There she is the girl who stole my heart. Yup her name is Maki Nishikino. I'm such an idiot for falling in love with my own best friend. Plus she seems more interested with Nico. I sat alone in an empty classroom and played my guitar. "Ah the next chord is a G chord! Whoops!" I was writing the chords for Start Dash. I stopped playing when someone came into the classroom. "Oh Hey Eli!" "Hey (Y/n)" "What brings you here Eli?" "I wanted to listen to you play. Also because Nico and Maki are arguing over excuse my language dumb shit. Or so as Nozomi and Umi explained it." I chuckled a bit. "You want to try Eli? Remember when you used to play guitar." "Sure." "Here's the chords." I passed her my guitar and she started playing.

"That was good Eli!" I started clapping. "I can't take all the credit since you taught me before." "I guess thats true." Nozomi walked in. "Nico and Maki have finally settled down." "Well I'll see you later or do you want to watch?" "Sure Eli" Nozomi came up behind me. "I know you have a crush on Maki! And Eli knows too." I jumped a bit. "No your wrong!" "Sure~" I sighed and went to the rooftop. "(Y/n)! Wait!" I ignored her and burst through the door.

Everyone looked miserable. "NO! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" "Girls chill out!" I yelled. Nico threw a water bottle at me. The lid wasn't on all the way and it got me wet. I sighed. "You guys better stop it! How is anyone going to know if you guys are dating?!" "Eh?!" Maki shouted. "I know you two are. For one Umi and Kotori are dating, Rin and Hanayo, Tsubasa and Honkers, Eli and Nozomi, and finally you two!" Their faces were beet red. "THATS NOT TRUE!" Nico yelled. "Yeah yeah! Say whatever you want!" I yelled slightly annoyed. "If you guys want to make a good couple than at least act like one!" "(Y/n) we're not dating." Maki's tone was calm. They continued practice and I just sat back and watched.

(Maki's) pov

"Hey (Y/n) wake up! Hello!" All of a sudden she grabbed me. "So soft like a teddy bear." I slightly pushed her off me. "Ah! Don't go teddy bear I need you." She placed her head on my lap and fell back asleep. 'Ah! She's so cute like this.' I softly started running my fingers through her hair.

"Eh? M-Maki what are you doing here?" I slowly started to get up. "Sorry! You fell asleep on my lap and I fell asleep as well." I started blushing. "You know Maki there's something I want to tell you. But its hard you know?" I nodded. "Do you like anyone by chance?" "You." I mumbled. "And yes I do like someone." I said. "Will you tell me who it is Maki?" "Nope!" "Is it Nico?~" She teased. "No!" She looked surprised. "Well Maki I love you!" She shut her eyes. "I love you too." Her eyes lit up and she started to hug me. "Don't expect me to show my love for you all the time!" She hugged me even tighter. 'W-Well here I go.' I sat on top of (Y/n)'s lap and slowly started to kiss her. She hesitated a bit and I stopped. "Hey I never said I wanted you to stop." It was silent for a couple of seconds. "Hey Maki open your mouth a bit." "Why?" I opened my mouth slightly. She kissed me and slipped her tongue inside my mouth.

Our lips moved in synch and our tongues were in the middle of a war. After a few minutes I lost the fight and (Y/n) explored the new territory leaving nothing untouched. She moved her head to my neck and looked up at me. I meekly nodded. She started kissing on my neck until she found a spot that felt especially good. I let out a quiet moan. Her hand went to the hem of my shirt. I was shaking a bit. "We don't have to continue Maki." She said. I looked at her she didn't seem disappointed or upset. Her gaze was only filled with love. "O-ok let's stop." She smiled and gently pushed me off her. "Well shall I escort you back to your house?" She asked. "Hmpf. I can escort myself home." "Sure~" I sighed and started walking with (Y/n) following behind.

(Y/n)'s pov

We were walking until Maki stopped all of a sudden. "H-Hey do you want to stay at my house or yours?" Maki asked. She was turned away from me. "Is it ok if we go to my house?" She nodded. On the way to my house I grabbed her hand but no response. I walked even closer to her. No response. "Are you going to walk or what?" She said annoyed. I grabbed her hand once again. Her face was red but continued to hold my hand.

"Ah! We're here Maki." I say opening the door. "Make yourself at home." I added. She sat on the couch. "Can I take a shower?" She asked. "Of course I'll wash your clothes as well." She nodded and went to the bathroom. "Maki you forgot the towels." I say but she was already in the shower. I got up and went into my room and grabbed two towels and some of my clothes. I placed the clothes and the towels on the sink and left. After about eight minutes she came down stairs. I think I might've gotten a nosebleed when I looked at her. I let out a low whistle. Her face turned red and she shouted something. "I'm going to shower now." I say running up the stairs.

I got out of the shower and the door opened. "H-Hey Maki what are you doing?" She covered her face with her hand. "Sorry I thought you were down!!" She yelled slamming the door. I dried myself and put on my clothes. I hopped down the stairs and jumped onto the couch. "HEY! YOU COULD'VE GOT HURT YOU IDIOT!" "Aw. Glad to see you care about me." I say winking. "Mmm!" She said her face rivaling her hair. "I'm joking." I say kissing her nose. Maki decided to watch some movie and I made popcorn.

During the movie I started to get turned on by Maki resting her head on my lap. I held back my urge to do something. Maki looked up at me. "What's wrong (Y/n)?" I nervously laughed. "Just a little tired." I lied. "Let's go to sleep then." She turned off the T.V and dragged me into my bedroom. I hopped on the bed and laid next to Maki. She quickly turned to the other side and pulled the blanket over us. "Goodnight (Y/n)" "Night Maki."

(A/n: Yes this story might be a little long because I have to many ideas for this story and stuff so I'm cramming everything in.)

~~Timeskip: A few months later~~
(Y/n)'s pov

Me and Maki have become inseparable everyday we started hanging out and everyone teased us. "Nico-Chan when are you going to find your someone?" I ask. "I already have one." She said. We all looked surprised. "Why are you guys surprised?" We started rolling in the floor laughing. "I'm surprised you even found someone Nico!" I yelled wiping the tears in my eyes from laughing. "So how are all of your relationships going?" Nozomi asked. "Great Nya!" Rin yelled. "Its good." Honoka said. "Shameless." Umi said. "Same here! Me and Eli did shameless things what about you guys?" Nozomi said taking a sip of water. They all went crazy and Umi fainted. I chuckled and pulled Maki towards me.

The bell finally rang and I got my bag ready to go. I saw Maki in the music room and she seemed really into it so I decided to roam around the school. I went up to the rooftop walked around the school. Went inside a couple classrooms and finally went outside. "Aren't I lucky to have Maki as my girlfriend right?" I walked back into the school and it sounded like someone was moaning. I got near the music room and the moaning became louder. I got so close to the door I could her them or so as I thought. "Mmm! Ah~ Faster! Faster!" It sounded like Maki. "What the hell?" I said to myself. I peeked through the window to see Maki and this girl at it. It felt like a knife stabbed my heart ten times and then it got crushed and then Maki lighting it on fire. "T-Th-This is wrong I already. Ah~ have a girlfriend." Maki said in between moans. I slid down the wall and sat listened to everything unfold. Tears couldn't stop falling down. I sniffled a bit.

*Flashbacks*

"Aw! Look at Maki and (Y/n)!" Nozomi teased

'W-Why is this happening?!?'

"I'm glad you liked it (Y/n) but it's not like I wanted to give it to you I just happened to make to much for myself."

'No! No! Make it stop!'

"You know (Y/n) you look pretty today! J-Just don't get the wrong idea!"

'W-Why does it hurt this much?!'

"I love you too."

'Why?! I don't think I can do this anymore.'

*End of flashbacks*

I grabbed a piece of paper and started writing on it.

'To: Maki. If you didn't love me why didn't you say so Maki? I really loved you but I guess we don't feel the same. Please don't lie to me and say you want to stay together because in reality I know it's not true. Don't worry we can keep this between just the two of us because I don't want you to lose friendships. But I really hate you! I HATE YOU! Is what I wish I can say, but in reality I can't lie to myself. So break me down. Do anything you want to me. Just know that I will always love you. Before I go I just wanted to say this again. I love you!!
From: (Y/n)

I broke down while writing this and I slid it under the door. "Hmm. I'll check what just slid underneath the door." Maki said. She opened the door and I hid on the other side of the wall. "(Y-Y/n" she said. I ran out the door and ran to my house. "Ha! I forgot I've always had a gun." I chuckled to myself. I grabbed the gun and aimed it at my head. Salty tears were streaming down my face. Suddenly the door opened and everyone was there including Maki. They all tackled me in a hug and threw the gun aside. "Maki told us everything." Nozomi said. "Well slightly." I couldn't even look at Maki because if I did I know I'd cry. They all got off me and closed the door leaving me and Maki alone. "H-Hey (Y/n)" I let it out again. "W-why are you still here?! You didn't have to hurt me like that!" "I know what I did. If you want to break up it's fine." She said. Soon she started to cry. "You know Maki I can't keep telling myself that I hate you when it's the opposite. Please answer honestly. Do you really love me?" A couple minutes passed. She looked at me with teary eyes. "Of course I do." I ran into her arms and hugged her tightly. "I love you (Y/n)." "I love you too."

'Does Maki really love me? That's something I'll never find out, but I love her so much that I'd give my life to her. I really wonder if she'll cheat again. But even so I'll still love her no matter what I'll still love her. You know love just isn't fair you don't have a choice wether you choose to love someone. At least that's what I learned. Love will never be a choice. And love probably won't last forever. Love isn't fair. Those are all things I've learned. But is it worth it to forgive Maki for what she's done in the pass? For me of course it is. I wonder if I forgive to easily. Either way I won't stop falling for Maki. Because that's what love is all about.'

————————————————————————

Well this was a long story anyways thanks for reading and Have a nice day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 132 17
I only own the storyline. EVERYTHING ELSE BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS. happy reading and pls don't sue me.
88.1K 3.4K 63
honestly if I say this is not exactly my story I saw this story on yt black diamond but that user delete this and I don't know why... but this is my...
51K 1.6K 79
I do not own BanG Dream! All the works are own by bushiroad. And i do not owned pictures, music, lyrics and any other anime appearances. All of them...
36.5K 1K 30
𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 (𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵...