Cattleya

By AdrianaAlicia95

***Content warning*** 18+ ONLY - Mature theme -Strong language Cattleya has everything she could ever want. S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 35

35 2 0
By AdrianaAlicia95

As I laid there with silent tears falling from my eyes, I heard as footsteps slowly approached the bed. I open them to see Niklaus standing infront of the bed with a gloomy expression on his face.

"I overreacted, amore. I'm sorry." He choked out in a pained voice.

I sat up, studying his face. His eye lids swollen from crying, his cheeks were blotchy, his nose had a red tint. Remorse was in his eyes.

I crawled over to him, throwing my arms around his neck. He pulled my body close to his, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck. We both let out a sigh of relief.

"Let's go home." He whispered in my ear as he carried me out to his car.

He gently sat me in the passenger seat and buckled me in. I chuckled lightly and he returned a small smile. He looked deep into my eyes, caressing my cheek before closing the door and getting in himself.

The car ride was in comfortable silence. Neither one of us wanting to have the conversation that awaited in a car.

Once we were back at the house, we walked up to my room. I grab Niklaus' hand and lead him to the bed, where we both sit on the edge.

I fumble with my fingers as I stumble for the words I want to say.

"Why did you start doing drugs, Cattleya? You know what we went through when Giovanni went down that path." His voice low, almost a whisper.

"Because I'm selfish, Nico. I wanted to escape the pain and guilt I feel, and I didn't care about how my actions would affect others."

Even I was hurt with my honesty. I had been nothing but selfish since Giovanni's death, believing I was entitled to do as I pleased because I was hurt. But so was everyone else.

Silence.

"I never meant to hurt you. I never even wanted you to know I was getting high. It was naive of me to think I'd be able to hide that from you."

I reached over to interwine our fingers. His eyes that were focused on the floor, flickered to mine.

"I just look at you and I'm weak. I wanted to run to you and be wrapped in your warm embrace, I wanted you to comfort me and take my pain away, I wanted you to be my drug, but I couldn't because I thought I was betraying Giovanni. So I numbed my mind and body with real drugs."

I had to look away from him, embarrassed as I remembered the drugs he found in my purse.

"When you found those pills and kicked me out, I felt like you took the air out of my lungs. I realized how pointless staying away from you really is, when all I want is to be by your side. Giovanni isn't coming back and all I'm doing is continuously breaking my own heart. I'm torturing myself."

Look back at him and let out a breath, relief washing over my body as the words come out of my mouth.

"I love you, Nico, so fucking much. I'm done fighting it."

He smashed his lips to mine. Electricity flying between us. I melt into his kiss, tugging his hair as I climbed onto his lap.

I pulled away to look into his eyes. They were glistening with love, with freedom.

"I love you, Cattleya."

My heart stopped. The butterflies in my stomach went into a frenzy. A smile spread across my face. I felt a weight lifted from my shoulders.

I kiss him, hungrily. Moaning into his mouth as I feel his hands traveling under my shirt, his touch like fire burning my body. I lift my arms to help him pull my shirt off, before I impatiently take his off. Colliding our exposed chests together as we begin to devour each other's lips once again.

I break the kiss to stand up, taking off my pants and watch as Niklaus does the same. A smirk on both our faces. I pounce on him, sending us both tumbling to the bed.

I grind my hips seductively against his as a moan escapes his mouth. The sound burning my core and sending a shiver down my spine.

The night was not long enough for everything we wanted to do. It was not a sweet, slow love making, it was rough, and full of need and urgency. Screams echoed in the room, pain and pleasure mixed in them. Scratches decorated Niklaus' back, my body full of hickies, our hair looked like a rat's nest.

Our bodies collapsed on the bed, covered in sweat as we tried to catch our breath. I looked up at Niklaus and smiled.

"I love you."

He leaned down to press a soft kiss on my swollen lips.

"I love you, too."

A soft knock sounded on the door. I looked around, shocked to realize the room was flooded with sunlight.

What time was it?

"Shit."

I jumped out of bed, scrambling around, and putting my clothes back on.

"Just a minute!" I called out.

"Okay, mommy."

Of course, it was Sophia. She's had the worst timing lately.

"Fucking christ." I muttered.

Niklaus chuckled as he pulled up his pants, walking over to me. He pulled my hair from under my shirt, lightly kissing my forehead.

My eyes went wide when he told Sophia to come in and he was still shirtless.

My eyes flickered to the door and I stared at Sophia like a deer in head lights.

"Good morning, mommy! Good morning, daddy!" She smiled, completely unfazed with the scene infront of her.

She ran up to Niklaus, who picked her up and planted a kiss on her cheek. I went to kiss her sweetly on her other cheek as she giggled.

I saw a flash as I heard Aiden's laughter. I pull away from Sophia to see Aiden holding his phone out, taking a picture.

"Send that to me." Niklaus said after he chuckled.

"Busy night?" Aiden smirked.

I rolled my eyes as I flicked him off.

"Fuck off."

"Breakfast is ready!" Sophia's voice rang through the mansion.

"What's the special occasion?" I laughed, as we walked into the kitchen.

"We just heard a celebration was in order." She winked in our direction.

I felt my cheeks flush as Aiden roared in laughter. Niklaus proceeded to punch him in the arm, successfully shutting him up.

Niklaus walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"We're going to have to kick them out now." He whispered in my ear, causing me to bark out a laugh.

I press a kiss on his cheek.

I felt a tug on my shirt, my Sophia's big green eyes looking up at me.

"Yes, baby?"

"Does this mean you're actually going to marry daddy like he said?"

I chuckled, lifting her up, setting her on my hip.

"No promises." I teased, giving Niklaus a playful smile.

We all sat down to eat. Sophia had served and set out the plates already.

"A celebration actually is in order... not only was I giving a chance to be with the love of my life." Niklaus threw me a wink. I roll my eyes at him, and he chuckled. "I'm promoting Aiden as my second in command."

Aiden choked on his pancake, Sophia lightly patting his back.

"Since Giovanni's death, I've been putting off finding someone to fill the position, but last night I realized that, in my own way, I was saving his place for him, like he was going to walk through that door any day now and he's not going to." He sighed heavily.

"He was very fond of you, Aiden, and you really stepped up to the plate when I needed you to."

Aiden slightly coughed.

"Thank you, Niklaus." He said humbly.

"Congratulations, fuck ass, you deserve it." I flashed him a big smile.

"Mommy, what's a fuck ass?" Sophia's voice rang with curiosity as she looked up at me.

Goddamnit.

"Yeah, mommy, what's a fuck ass?" Niklaus stared at me, amusement swirling in his eyes, a smirk on his face.

I looked my Sophia straight in her eyes and with a serious expression said, "Your daddy, right now."

The kitchen filled with laughter. Sophia's eyebrows furrowed slightly but she let it go, turning back to her plate to finish eating.

Niklaus and I laid on his bed, while my Sophia and Otis harrassed Aiden and Sophia outside.

I laid with my head on his chest, one of his hands playing with my hair while the other rested next to mine that was wrapped around his waist.

"Come with me to Colombia next week." I whispered.

"Okay." His response was nonchalant, like I had just asked to use the restroom, not asked him to come meet my family.

"Really? Just like that? I thought I was going to have to bargain with you."

He chuckled.

"I want to do this right, amore. I want to meet your family, your country, your people. I need to prove to you that I'm worth it."

I looked deep into his eyes. Moving my hand to his cheek and kissing his lips hungrily.

He pulls my body on top of his, his hands exploring my body under my shirt.

His phone starts ringing.

I felt his chest rumble as a groan escapes his mouth.

The ringing stopped, but immediately rang again.

"Just answer it so we can continue." I muttered.

I trail small kisses down his neck as he pulls his phone out.

"Better be fucking important." He growled out, his tone was deadly.

I chuckled. I never did get used to his "work" voice. It always seemed fake to me because of the big softy he was with me.

I felt Niklaus' body tense, I sat up, straddling him, and studied his face.

"Are you sure?"

His eyes flickered to mine.

"We'll be on our way soon."

He hung up. I still couldn't decipher his expression.

"What happened?" I asked, with concern in my voice.

"We found him."

My heart nearly jumped out of my chest. A malicious smile crept on my face. Thoughts of all the ways I was going to make him wish he were dead came rushing into my head.

Let the fun begin.

"Now a celebration is definitely in order." I smirked as I leaned down, kissing him.

"Mhm." He moaned into my mouth, flipping us over so that he was on top of me.

After a few hours, we showered and packed a quick travel bag. Anxiety creeping into my body. I didn't doubt we'd complete the mission, but how many of my men will die while we go after Miguel? What if I die over there? Or Niklaus? What will happen to Sophia?

If I've learned anything about this lifestyle, it's that the only thing guaranteed in life is death. Death was always lerking in the shadows. It didn't matter how skilled or trained you were, it only took was one stray bullet to end it all.

We had already texted Aiden about what was going on so they were waiting for us in the kitchen with their bags packed. Sophia sat on the counter, Matteo standing infront of her, ensuring she wouldn't fall.

"Thank you taking care of her while we're gone." I flashed Matteo a smile, who had come to pick up Sophia.

"You know we love having her around." He said as he pinched her cheek.

I walked over to Sophia.

"Alright, Sophia, daddy and I will be gone for a few days, okay? Be a good girl for nonno and nonna." I pulled her into a hug, pressing a kiss to the top of her head, fighting back the tears that threatened to spring from my eyes.

"I love you so much, baby girl."

"I love you, too, mommy."

"Always and forever." We said in unison, causing us to laugh.

I turned to Matteo who knowingly opened his arms to pull me into an embrace.

"Take care of each other and come home safe, figlia."

I nodded into his chest, knowing I couldn't verbally respond without crying.

We were on a 14 hour flight to Guatemala, from there we would have to take a 4 hour flight to Culiacan, Mexico where Miguel was hiding out.

I sat snuggled up to Niklaus, infront of Sophia and Aiden.

I felt the anxiety lifted off my shoulders when I was in his embrace. It was like a piece of my soul that had gone missing long ago, that I had been frantically looking for to no avail, had suddenly been returned. My lungs filled with his masculine scent, a smile plastered on my face. I felt internal peace.

"What's the game plan?" Aiden's voice called out.

"According to our men, he's highly protected, but they're studying the guard's shifts and the building's blueprint right now. By the time we get there, we'll be better prepared to plan out our attack." Niklaus' chest vibrating gently as he spoke.

"Can we go kamikaze on them?" Aiden's voice was full of mischief, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Are you volunteering to be the pilot?" I questioned him teasingly.

"I'm volunteering Frankie. He's an asshole."

I barked out a laugh.

My stomach suddenly rumbling, I look up at Niklaus and asked him for some food. He smiled down at me, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Anything for you, amore."

"Oh, oh, me too!" Sophia's voice chimed in.

I chuckled as Niklaus called the stewardess over and asked to the menu of the food items that were available.

After eating just about everything on the menu, Sophia and I slumped into our seats.

"It's no wonder you're getting fat eating like that, puttana." Aiden laughed out.

I pretend to pull out a lipstick as I flicked him off, rubbing my middle finger against my lips and putting an imaginary cap back on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135 0 56
"Rain begins to pour from the sky, mixing with the bright red liquid pooling at the figure's feet. Her long black hair sticks to her pale face, her b...
Ariel De Luca By Kinjal

Mystery / Thriller

41.8K 523 40
**correct me if there are any grammatical mistakes, I am not very good at it ** **All pictures are taken from Google I don't own any of these** A los...
No Exit By Britt

Fanfiction

5.8K 245 21
All you wanted to do was go home and go to sleep, but when you get caught in between two rival mafia groups, chances are slim that you go home at all...
611 1 54
He always was a lone wolf type of guy. Made his way with a gun under the table and an ace up his sleeve. A man with no name, no past and no future. H...