Twilight 月 Incandescent Moon

By Lucykins26

Blue Moon (first part of the story)---Lilia Reed is just your adverage, everyday teenager. Except for the fac... More

Twilight 月 Blue Moon
Chapter 1: Forks, Washington
Chapter 2: Aunt Phelicia and Uncle Tom
Chapter 3: Meet the Blacks
Chapter 4: First Day at Forks High School, Home of the Spartans
Chapter 5: The Bonfire
Chapter 6: The Cold Ones
Chapter 7: Time Flies By
Chapter 8: More School Drama
Chapter 9: First Funeral
Chapter 10: Life Goes On
Chapter 11: Graduation Day
Chapter 12 Part 1: The Pixie Party
Chapter 12 Part 2: The Pixie Party Continued
Chapter 13: The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 14: Wake Me Up Inside
Chapter 15: In Memory of Lilia Reed
Chapter 16: Part A End, Part B Start
Chapter 17: A Little Mid-Night Meddling
Chapter 18: Getting Down to Business
Chapter 19: Causing Trouble Around Town
Chapter 20: The Two Recruiters
Chapter 21: Newborn Worries
Chapter 22: Living With Werewolves, If Only For A Little While
Chapter 23: Guess Who's Still Alive....Sort Of
Chapter 24: Now, Tell Me More About Myself
Chapter 25: Researching into the Past
Chapter 26: Unwelcomed Reminders
Chapter 27: 'Sup
Intermediate
Twilight 月 Red Moon
Chapter 1: Black Cat
Chapter 2: My Master
Chapter 3: Ah, Whiskers
Chapter 4: Repose
Chapter 5: Awakening
Chapter 6: Be Afraid
Chapter 8: Excuse me, Officer
Chapter 9: The Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 10: New Scenery
Chapter 11: Surprise Guests
Chapter 12: Worry, Worry, Worry
Chapter 13: Happy Harbor Crashes
Chapter 14: Clock on the Wall
Chapter 15: Road Trip
Chapter 16: Taking Action Means More Than Words
Chapter 17: Let's Pay A Little Visit...
Chapter 18: Knock Knock
Chapter 19: Dog Eat Dog World
Chapter 20: From Ancestors to Descendants
Chapter 21: New Reign
Chapter 22: Here's Johnny
Chapter 23: The Ending of a New Beginning

Chapter 7: So Hungry...

495 18 1
By Lucykins26

(song - Season of the Witch from Dark Shadows)

Chapter 7 - So Hungry...

Lilia

"...a!...lia! Lilia!" a voice yelled over and over into my ear.

"What the heck..." I shouted back while sitting up. I was cut off when my head bumped into the other person's head."Owww." I groaned and rubbed the sore spot.

I blinked and looked around the room once I had discovered that there wasn't any serious damage done. Tiernam stood beside the bed, looking very worried. Karissa had been watching from afar but was also filled with the same emotion the guy was.

"You're okay!" He cried out."I thought you were dead....your heart wasn't beating....." Tiernam trailed off.

"Um, no duh. None of us has a beating heart anymore." I replied sleepily, but with my same sarcastic tone I used with anyone who asked me stupid questions.

He froze up all of the sudden and strained to fell the normal thump in his chest. When he didn't, he sat collapsed on my bed. Karissa was staring at herself like she wasn't medicaly possible. Well, she wasn't in human standards.

"How long have I been out?" I lost my teasing voice and turned serious.

"Several days." Karissa spoke softly. She sounded in pain.

"Have you guys been sleeping?" I asked, slightly worried about their heath.

"Sleeping? Is that what you call that rock hard coma you were in?" Tiernam replied. It was his turn to be sarcastic.

"No....." the other girl answered me rationally.

"And you also must be hungry...." I thought out-loud.

The guy changed gears."No way am I going to drink from a human! You can't force me!" he burst out.

"I'm not." I muttered, clearly sounding unimpressed by his attitude."You can drink from me." 

Tiernam blinked."What?" he said, caught off by surprise.

"I can feed off humans freely and have no concious about it. Whatever you take, and I can get back just as easily. So if you must, just take my supply." I told both of them, holding my arm out.

Tiernam's eyes gave a gleam that I had learned meant hungry from experience. They were starting to lose their color---starting to go silver. The normal hue in their iris wouldn't return until they'd fed. Although the guy didn't know it himself, his body was already reacting to the proposal of drinking from me. Only his mind was holding him back from jumping on me.

"...I...I can't..." he muttered, taking a step back.

"And you?" I asked in a strong voice to Karissa.

She shook her head back and forth quickly.

"We're going to have to do this the hard way, I see." I sighed and then used my ability.

Tiernam's mind resisted being controlled from within. I hadn't realized compulsing my own race was so hard. After a few minutes passed, I won by experience and his eyes took a sleepy look. He walked over to me and gently took my arm in his hands.

"Wha...What are you doing?" Karissa whimpered. I wasn't sure if she was asking me or Tiernam.

The boy's lips found a good spot on my arm and he sunk his fangs into it effortlessly. From there, I didn't have to control his mind at all. He was already programed what to do when the taste and scent of blood came to his senses. 

When he'd gotten enough however, reason came back to his eyes. He dropped my arm like he'd just held a dead animal in his hands and backed away slowly. There was still blood rimming his lips.

"Wha.....Why?" he uttered hopelessly after he'd touched his lips with a hand and wiped off blood for him to see."What did you make me do?" His voice settled into a harder tone. Now he was angry with me.

"The one and only thing that would keep you alive, that's what." I replied calmly, but my old sarcasim shone threw.

"I didn't ask you...." Tiernam began to go off.

"Where's Karissa?" I cut in, my head swinging wildly as I tried to locate her in the room.

"Karissa?" he echoed, confused why I would bring her name up.

"She must have left when I was too busy controlling you..." I muttered out loud to myself. I was sure that Tiernam could hear, but I didn't care."Come on, let's go find her!" I said loud enough that a normal human could hear while jumping up from the bed.

We exited the hotel room with myself in the lead and Tiernam close behind. The two of us reached the lobby when we spotted her. Karissa was approaching some stranger in denim jeans and a loose T. The man looked shadowy and I wondered how the hotel staff had even allowed him to take a step inside the building. I could see the man's lips moving, like he was seducing the woman into going with him.

"Come on." I ordered Tiernam softly and he followed swiftly behind me."Karrisa!" I called out loud towards the girl.

She didn't stop. The former nurse kept walking towards the strange man.

"Karissa!" I called again, but it was useless. No matter how many times I said her name, she wouldn't even turn around.

He's using compulsion on her, I thought. But if that was true, why wasn't Tiernam being drawn to the wierdo too? He had been susceptible to compulsion when I'd used it on him. Why not now? 

Tiernam and I got halfway across the floor when Karissa was standing in front of the man. She turned around wobbly like and then her body froze. Everything else about her was calm. Her muscles showed no tension and her breathing normal, but her face. It was her face that got me. It was twisted in a silent cry for help. Her eyes darted to my face, but I couldn't hold her gaze. I looked straight passed her to the man.

He was smiling devilishly, but not in an Emmett sort-of way. He was grinning in a I'm-a-psyco-maniac way. The man's hand glided up and touched Karissa on her shoulder. From the look on the woman's face, she wanted to flinch but her body wouldn't responde. Only her face winced at the contact.

"Leave her alone." I warned in a low growl.

"Or you'll do what?" The man taunted. He had an adverage voice for a guy."It's not like you can do anything about it. I blooded her and she's mine."

Blooded? That was a new term for me. I seriously needed to write a dictionary about all of this once my adventuring was done.

"I don't know what you're talking about and I don't care." I snapped right back at him."She's on my side and that's that."

The man chuckled."You obviously don't know about blood ties. If you did, then you'd know what was going to happen next." he led on omniously.

"And what is that?" I asked, giving him an unamused look on my face.

"I'm glad you asked." He replied with a satisfied grin."Come here boy." the stranger called.

Nothing happened.

"What are you trying to do? Call krypto?" I asked with sarcasim in my voice.

The man grumbled."Come on. I don't have all day." he grunted angerly looking straight at Tiernam.

He didn't budge one bit. If he did anything, it was give me a nervous glance that was asking me if this guy was mentally stable. I sighed, which was a sign that I doubted it.

"What did you do?" He threw all blame on me for his "blood tie" thing not working."What did you...." he repeated himself but suddenly stopped.

He must see the marks on my arm, I guessed. Tiernam had wiped all the blood off his mouth before leaving the room, so the bite marks were the only evidence that he had fed off of me. And even then, no human eyes would be able to see those pin holes. Only a trained Alp's eye would be able to find them. Maybe a vampire's if they knew what they were looking for.

"You purified him!" the crazy man screeched.

"I purified-the-what-now?" I yelled in return, shocked by his outrage.

"You renounced his blood-tie! I can't control him anymore!" He stomped angerly.

"Hey, we're in public you know?" I said casually, looking around the fancy hotel lobby.

It was a miracle that none of the staff had come to check on us yet. The guy self-conciously stopped going beserk and resumed a collective persona.

"Let's go girl, there's nothing else here for us." The man said sounding defeated. He began to retreat with a anxious faced Karissa in tow. Her eyes reflected the fear she was feeling inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 328 77
These are harry potter jokes only fans will get .
1M 65.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
38K 864 22
Siriana June Jamie Rema Lucy Andromeda Dorea Charlotte Malfoy Black is the secret daughter of Sirius Black and June Malfoy. no one knows of their rel...
390K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...