Hire an Incubus

By moborocksxo

Tired of human men? Need something better in your life? Call Hire an Incubus! Welcome to Lisa Farrow's wor... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
PART II -18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
PART III - 31
32.
33.

30.

2.3K 98 11
By moborocksxo

'Who are you? You're not human.' 

There was a security guard peering in the window at them. 

'No, we're not human. We're here from Hire an Incubus, my name is Adam. I was one of the employees working on the Achilles case.' 

He raised his eyebrows. 'And why exactly are you here then?'

'I have some information that's of interest to Alma Stack.'

'Oh really? What could you possibly know about Achilles that Alma Stack doesn't already have up on file?'

'I didn't say I had information about him. I know where Lisa Farrow is. I've been tracking her movements since my partner Debbie was killed.'

'Oh. You're that incubus.' 

'Yes.' Adam replied. 'I'm that incubus.'

'And who are these two?' the guard gestured towards Lisa and Achilles.

'These two are my security guards. You have to understand that I'm very paranoid that Achilles is coming back for me. I trust them.'

'I'm sure you can go on in ahead.'

'Thanks.'

They drove in. Lisa felt pain looking at the facility. There was bad memories associated with that place. The building looked as ominous as ever, and she was apprehensive about how this was going to go. 

'Alma isn't a stupid woman. I'm sure she's going to figure out who we are soon enough. We can use that.' Achilles said.

'We need to get her to talk though. We need hard evidence that she's running some kind of bad operation.' Lisa said.

'Hard evidence won't be very hard. I know Alma and she has a huge ego. Almost like a cartoon villain.She'll definitely let something slip.' 

They walked through the big glass doors and Lisa shuddered. There was no one around 

 'I don't like this.'

A man came out to greet them. 'You must be Adam. Come with me.' 

He cast an eye over Lisa and Achilles.

'You're with him?'

'Yes,' Achilles began. 'We're protection. We have reason to believe that Achilles is after Adam.'

'I'm sure you presence can be...tolerated.' He turned and motioned for them to follow him. They did accordingly and were lead to a room that looked very similar to the room Lisa had been in last time she was there. She felt strange walking around the place. Last time she'd been here, she'd betrayed Achilles. Hopefully this time they would both come out okay. 

'So Adam.' A female voice said from behind a desk. 'What do you have to tell me about Achilles?'

Alma Stack sat at the desk, leaning back proudly.She looked slightly more disheveled than the last time Lisa had seen her, it was probable that she was under more pressure now.

'I'm not here to tell you about Achilles. I have information about Lisa Farrow. She's pregnant.'

Alma inhaled sharply. 'Of course she is.'

'She's on the run with him. I tried to confront them but they got away. I am willing to help you take them down. I want to. But I need to know what I'm up against and I know you have a half-breed.'

Alma looked up. 'And how did you know that?'

'Damian told me.'

'And now Damian's dead. You should be careful with information.' Alma raised her eyebrows.

'But Achilles killed Damian. And my partner. He's a half breed. I don't think it's an unreasonable request.'

'I suppose it isn't.'  Alma stood up. 'You can come with me.'

They walked through the building for what seemed like ages and they seemed to be going deeper and deeper into the ground with all the sets of stairs they were taking. It struck Lisa as some kind of underground bunker, which was almost ironic, because of course Hercules had an underground bunker.

'This is where we keep our most dangerous.' Alma said.

True to what Achilles had said, there were multiple holding cells dotted around the facility. It looked like something out of a sci-fi movie. 

True enough, in one of them, was a small child. It was a young girl, who couldn't have been any older than 4 or 5.

'She doesn't look very harmful.' Adam said softly.

Lisa looked at Achilles. She could see a shift in him and was watching him, she could see he was visibly starting to shake with rage. She wanted to reach out to him and try and stop him, but she could see he was battling with himself to stay in control.

'Just because she looks harmless, doesn't mean she is. That child has abilities it doesn't even know yet. I just need to figure out to use them.'

'So you're keeping a child locked up?' Achilles said through gritted teeth.

Alma turned, surprised to see that he'd even spoke. 'I don't see why this is any of your concern.'

'Oh it's all of my concern.' 

Lisa could see it was already too late. He'd already lost control.

Alma crossed her arms and turned to face Achilles.

'Security for Hire an Incubus? I thought you stop working there years ago Achilles?'

His illusion, and Lisa's were slowly melting away. Adam grabbed Lisa by the shoulders.

'Lisa we need to get out of here. I can teleport us out.'

'No!' Lisa pulled away. 'I can't leave him here. Not again.'

'Lisa, always a pleasure.' Alma turned her attention away from Achilles. This was a mistake. Seconds later, Achilles had tackled her across the floor.

'Get the other two!' Alma yelled. 

Security guards, that seemingly appeared from nowhere, pointed guns at them.

'Don't even think about moving.'

Adam took a long look at Lisa as they circled them. 'I'm sorry Lisa.'

He disappeared.

Lisa was starting to panic. She could barely see Achilles, through the swarm of people that were now crowding around him. She could make out him throwing Alma into the cell where his daughter was. He had her by the throat and she was struggling to breathe.

'Open it.' He growled.

One of the guards fired at him. Lisa watched a bullet penetrate his shoulder and he turned his head over his shoulder and Lisa didn't recognize the face that was grinning maniacally. It was nothing short of demonic. His eyes were almost completely devoid of anything other than rage and his face was contorted in a way she'd never seen.

'Not a chance.'

Lisa watched what happened next as if it was almost in slow motion. Alma reached behind her back and grabbed something. Achilles didn't have time to react but Lisa heard a choked gasp and he released Alma. There was something sticking out of his chest.

'No!' Lisa screamed raggedly, pushing against the guards, 'Let me go!' They pushed her more aggressively and she fell back.

She heard a thud as he fell to his knees and Lisa looked through the legs of the guards.

'What?' She heard Alma yell and Lisa made eye contact with Achilles, who was now laid out on the floor.

Except it wasn't Achilles.

'Adam!' She screamed. Adam smiled from across the floor. 

'I told you my illusion skills were up to scratch.' He was becoming more lifeless looking as the moments passed and Lisa could feel tears sting her cheeks. 

'Where the hell is Achilles?' Alma yelled. She started walking over to Lisa and burst through the guards and grabbed her. 

'Where is he?' She yelled into her face. 

'I don't know!' Lisa shoved her back and started to run.

'He's in the cell!' Lisa heard a guard yell and turning her attention towards the holding cell where the child had been, Lisa could see Achilles standing in there, looking enraged.

'He's going to burst out again! Stop him!' Alma screamed. 

He looked her dead in the eyes. 'I'll come back for you Lisa.'

Before they could do anything, he had disappeared. 

Lisa turned and almost instantly, he re-appeared beside her. 

'Achilles!'

'She's with my parents who are on their way home. Aster and Alison are on their way with the authorities, he's been live streaming the cameras, so they caught all the illegal stuff. they're running down here.'

'That's good.' 

'But Lisa.' He looked at the bullet would in his shoulder. 'There's something in the bullet, it's laced with either wood from a cross or just something else and I'm not recovering from it. I can feel myself slipping and if I go into that state here, I will end up killing everyone in this room.'

'Then we can leave, we can go.' Lisa grabbed his hand.

'Lisa, I can't-'

'Stop!' Alma pointed a gun at Lisa. 'Don't move or I will shoot her.'

'Oh will you Alma? Are you aware there's a  whole bunch of authorities on their way right now to come and arrest you for running this underground...prison or whatever it is you want to call it? I don't think the supernatural rights movement is going to be too pleased about that.'

'What?' Alma stopped.

'I'm not an idiot. I knew coming in here would end up revealing all your dirty little secrets so I thought why not show the world.'

He didn't even seem to look calm on the surface anymore. His face was slipping between control and chaos and everyone in the room could see it.

There was a noise in the distance and Lisa could hear the sounds of people bursting in, but she wasn't focused on that. She was focused on Achilles; they were holding each other but he was shaking like a leaf.

'Lisa, I'm going to lose it, I can feel it I need you to do something for me.'

'What? I'll do anything.'

'You need to perform an exorcism.'

'What? Are you insane? What will happen to you?'

'I'll go, I'll disappear from here but I need you to do it soon or I'll-'

He tensed. Lisa looked in his eyes, which were now turning a reddish - black shade and realised that he was gone.

With all the strength she had, she held him against her, she knew that any second now, he would tear away from her and become vicious, so grabbing a cross she had put in her waistband, she pressed it to his chest and began to repeat softly;

'The power of Christ compels you.'

She could feel him shake and he tried to move away her but as she pointed the cross at him, he shrunk away from it as if he couldn't move any further.

He looked pained and Lisa could hear him hiss with pain and tears came to her eyes. She blinked through them and continued to repeat the phrase louder and steadier.

Achilles's eyes bore into hers, but it was not him behind them. She could've sworn she'd seen them flicker grey just before he disappeared right before her own eyes.

She dropped to her knees. Barely aware of what was going on around her, she could hear a flood of voices and could vaguely hear a combination of Aster, Alison, and the police surround her. She was still focused on the spot right in front of her where Achilles had been just moments ago.

She whispered two words, so quietly that nobody else could hear them in the noise of what was going on.

'I'm sorry.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.9K 65
◆ COMPLETED BOOK 2 is SWEET DOMINANCE In a world when the incubi are considered the master, the succubi are the submissive. The incubi are the do...
861K 43.8K 50
When Sam's stalker ex turns out to be an Incubus who is haunting her dreams, she turns to the handsome Demon King of Lust for help. ***** Sam Fox is...
445K 18.3K 29
Darren is a very young half-demon who decided to help exorcise evil spirits. His first job is a demonic incubus who has been making slaves out of hi...
64.1K 2.4K 10
Sample Only Published on Amazon under K. A. Young. Ebook: $0.99 Paperback: $7.50 Patreon Downloadable PDF - Pack Member Tier: $1.00 -NaNoWriMo 2018...