POTA scenarios and oneshots

By SecretAuthor93

Warning; the stories you are about to read are ape x human pairings. If you are sensitive to this content, pl... More

Luca
Ceaser x Koba x You
Ash (1)
Ash (2)
Blue Eyes
Maurice
Ceaser
Blue Eyes x Ash x You
Koba
Ceaser x Blue Eyes x You
Ceaser
Maurice
Koba x Blue Eyes
Koba
Blue Eyes x Ash x You
Ceaser x Koba
Ash
Blue Eyes
Koba x Ceaser
Koba
Luca
Blue Eyes
Koba
Ceaser x Koba x You
Koba
Blue Eyes
Ceaser x Koba x You
Ceaser
Koba
Ceaser
Rocket
Koba
Ceaser x Cornelia
Koba
Luca
Lake
Koba
Luca x Blue Eyes x OC
Thade
Blue Eyes
Koba
Ceaser
Luca
Ceaser x Blue Eyes
Ceaser
Lake
Koba
Ceaser x Koba
Luca
Ceaser
Blue Eyes
Lake
Luca
Ceaser
Luca
Koba

Koba

5.5K 95 4
By SecretAuthor93

Koba x teasing reader

Koba was a tease and he knew it. He loved to tease his mate every night before going to sleep. His mate was you, and surprisingly you were human. Many apes in the colony was shocked when he asked you to become his wife but they could see the love in his once dark angry eyes.

Koba was hunting one morning when he came across a cougar. The cougar attacked him and scarred his back badly, but luckily you, a hiker heading up the forest, heard the sounds and came running. You shot the cougar and patched Koba up, all but carrying him back to the colony where Ceaser, commending you for your bravery, allowed you to stay a little while.

Koba was grateful for you saving his life and it gave him a new appreciation for humans. Soon he began to grow feelings for you. He didnt know you had grown feelings for him as well. So one day while you were making baskets he pulled you aside and told you of his feelings. He was surprised to feel your lips on his not seconds later. From then on he was happy and actually kind though he did have his anger spurt a few times. A few weeks after realizing your feelings for each other he asked to be your mate. You couldn't resist the adorable look of panic on his face when he asked and so you said yes. There was a beautiful ceremony where humans and apes were now united because of you and him. That night you made love to your husband, pouring your heart out to him in a passionate embrace.

It was several months later and all Koba did was tease you. Morning came with little kisses on your neck and touches on your hip and running them down your thigh. Your body would feel warm from the touch and you would try to resist, knowing full well what he was trying to do. Yet your body betrayed you. Just as you were about to kiss him, his lips were quick to peck you on the cheek and then take off to do his daily duties leaving you a panting mess.

Today you were going to change that. You woke up earlier than him for once, thankful he was still asleep. You bit your lip as you watched the rise and fall of his chest as he slept, his light snoring coming from his mouth making him seem so peaceful and relaxed. For now.

A mischievous smirk graced your lips as you crawled closer to your mate. You carefully crawled over his body and straddled his lap, gently putting your weight on his hips trying not to wake him. Once you were settled onto his lap, you got to work. Your hand gently grazed his chest, rubbing up and down almost soothingly.

This action slowly began to wake your mate, looking up through half lidded eyes and seeing you smiling down at him while you massaged his chest. He smiled back at you and watched you as you bent down, giving a light kiss to his chin. His pulse leapt in his veins as his body began to heat up beneath you. His breathing became more ragged as your hand slid down his body, massaging and caressing his hard muscles while you bit your lip, gazing at him with that look that drove him mad with desire. It spiked when you bent down, your weight pushing against his lower half as you leaned into his chest, spreading your hands wide against his firm pecs before inching closer to his ear and giving it a small bite, sending his pulse shooting faster.

"Good morning." you whisper in his ear, nibbling it a little more as he sighs shakily, his desire obvious as he began reaching up to take your hips with his strong hands. But before he could make contact with your skin, you pulled back and stood quickly, sending a smile his way before leaving the hut.

"Come on, we got work to do." you say as you pushed the door leaves aside and left.

Koba sat up with a jerk, huffing in confusion as you disappeared. He stood slowly, inhaling and breathing deeply as he looked down at himself. He growled as he began pacing, waiting for his 'desire' to fade. All the time he began to think about what you had done to him. Then he stopped, his frown slipping into a grin. He knew you were trying to get back at him. He left thr hut, watching you go about your daily duties like nothing happened. Just like he had done to you. He smiled, moving to do his own work, inpatient for tonight. You were teasing the wrong ape and he was going to show you what happens when you tease him. He felt himself grow more aroused just thinking about the little punishment he wanted to do to you.

Payback was a bitch baby.

Koba couldn't stop thinking about his mate the rest of the day. You had teased him so good this morning that he couldn't get it out of his head. You were also teassing him drom afar which he thought was interesting.

Every time you bent to retrieve something, you would send him a look and wiggle your ass a bit. you saw his lip twitch before he turned away and you knew it was gonna be a fun day.

All day you had bent over, stretched so he could see your tummy and hips, knelt forwards so he could see your cleavage and even brushed against his crotch when you walked by. You could tell by his shaky hands and tense body that he was trying his best not to drag you away and show you who you belonged to. He would have to wait until tonight.

He almost cracked when dinner came. You were munching on fresh berries when the juice slid down your arm and through your fingers. While staring straight into his eyes, you began to lick up your arm and suck on your fingers slowly. Koba shook, exhaling shakily as he gripped the bark hard enough to break it into pieces. You smirked knowing you had him but then he surprised you by standing and moving over to you. You nearly squealed when he took your arm and dragged you away from the group of apes who were watching on in confusion. Ceaser and a couple others knew however and shook their heads with smiles on their faces.

Koba nearly tackled you once he got you in the hut. He varelt waited for the flap to close before he pressed himself against you, hus hands trailing all over your body as his teeth pull on your dress. You were quick to obey, peeling the dress off you and letting it drop to the ground. Then your back followed, all but thrown into the nest you two shared and he jumped you. Hos body covered you, saving your prickling skin from the cool night air as his mouth began trailing up your neck and to your ear.

"Bad to tease your mate woman." he growled as he bit into your ear gently, sending shivers up your spine as your legs spread instinctively for him. He pressed himself against you as he continued to make a meal out of your neck and ear sucking and nibbling on your flesh like a starving beast. Your body shook with pleasure as you grabbed hold of his neck, your fingers digging into his fur as his own hands found your hips.

Then he pulled back a little and looked down at your panting form. Then he smiled thst sexy sadistic smile of his and sat back on his heels. Confused, you sat up on your elbows looking at him, still breathing hard.

"On your knees." he growled. You bit your lip as you felt yourself throb with his voice and slowly, you turned over onto your stomach. You were barely able to roll over when he quickly grabbed your hips and lifted them up to meet his own. You moaned as you felt his rough calloused hand rub the fold of your swollen cunt, sending jolts of pleasure up your spine and to your head where you couldn't help but groan again. He played with your folds before pushing them back and breathed heavily as he positioned his rock hard cock against you. He rubbed the head against your clit and it sent you shaking and grabbing the furs beneath you ad your moans were masked by the covers. He smiled and huffed as he finally slid into home, grunting and panting as he sheathed himself deep inside you. You moaned his name as he began grinding against you slowly, not quite moving yet. Then you realized he was teasing you.

"Please..." you whimpered as you bucked against him.

You felt him move over you, pushing his cock even deeper if possible, and leaned into your ear.

"No teasing." he growled as he finally began to move, thrusting hard into you as he grunted against your ear.

Your own groans and whines were cut off by the fur on your face, nearly choking you. But it made your desire spike and you curled your toes as you felt that oh so delicious wave of pleasure shoot through your body as your husband pounded into you. He growled and grunted as he thrusts harder and faster, his cock pushing against your most sensitive spot inside you. Your moans became louder as he sat back, lifting your ass a bit more and plunging harder into you, claiming you with his body as he continued to grind and pound into you.

You then felt that familiar knot in your stomach and gasped as your body began to shake uncontrollably. As soon as he knelt back down and scraped his teeth against your ear, you were lost. Your body convulsed into waves of pleasure. Your vision went white and you screamed his name into the fur, your toes curling and your legs shaking as he plunged harder one last time, then he slowed as he too began to shake. You felt warmth fill you as he groaned against your ear and he slowed to a stop. You panted hard against each other as you slumped to the furs. He rolled over and laid on his back as you squeezed your legs together, reveling in the last bit of pleasure that shivered through your core before curling up beside him. You panted against his chest as he pulled the fur over the both of you.

"I'm sorry i teased you." you managed as your eyes began to droop.

"So am i." he replied huskily as he gathered you up in his arms and held you close. You knew he wouldn't stop teasing you. But after this night you really didn't mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 414 20
Requests are currently closed. Mainly x reader and ship oneshots, but I'll do headcanons too. No smut. Enjoy!
234K 4.8K 41
Short stucky one shots for you shippers. Update regularly (ish). Taking requests incase you want something specific to happen. (no smut/sex)
1.6K 77 22
Idk just some dumb shit. Read at your own risk Will include: Alastor angst and fluff, radioapple at times! (Also weird ships that don't exist probabl...
5K 84 10
One Shots that have to do with 5SOS, will do bromances too, and I will also take requests ! Warnings: *will contain smut *there will be bromance/boyx...