Bartra's Sister and Neymar's...

By bartradasilva

The Bartra Siblings... Marc being the oldest one, he's basically taking care of his little sister and even if... More

INTRO-
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Authors Note
Chapter Eight
Another Author's Note.
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Author's Note
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Author's Note. {SORRY!}
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Marc is a father! *Not an update*

Chapter Twenty-Eight

4.8K 165 7
By bartradasilva

Gianna’s POV-

The drive to Emelyn’s house was pretty quiet. When we got there I observed the fancy-looking building.

“Acting pays good money.” Marc quipped, passing me by.

I rolled my eyes but followed him into the building. The doorman looked at us and extended his arm, telling us to go ahead. I kindly smiled and caught up to Marc who was already in the elevator.

“She doesn’t know you’re coming..” Marc muttered.

“Then what am I doing here! What if she doesn’t want me here?” I question.

“She will don’t even worry.”

The door opened and he put his arm around my shoulders as we walked down the dimly lit hallway.  We stopped in front of a white door with a number plaque that read “2J”. Marc knocked and almost immediately the door flung open.

 “Gianna! Wow what a surprise!” she exclaimed.

“Hey Em..” I smiled.

“Come in, Come in!” she offered.

I walked in and right away the great scent of pizza and wings made it’s way into my nose. I observed the big apartment while her and Marc made out beside the door. Her place had a very modern feel, sort of like our house. As I walked passed a corridor, towards the living room, I peaked in and saw where the glorious smell was coming from.

“Um, can we eat?” I blurted out.

“Yeah let’s eat.” Marc chimed.

We served ourselves food and we all went to eat in the living room. I sat on the floor, next to the coffee table while they sat on the couch.

“So Em, you excited?” I asked, taking a bite of my pizza.

She was chewing her food but she quickly swallowed, “Yeah I am.”

Y tu Marcito?” I teased.

He gave me an unconvincing nod and returned to eating. When we all finished, Emelyn got up to grab a few board games so we can play.

“Uno?” she asked.

“YES!” I urged.

She got the cards out and started distributing them to Marc, herself and I.

“So, any names yet?” I asked, while looking at my cards.

“Well I’ve always liked the name Alessandra for a girl and Matthew for a boy.” She recalled.

“Cute, Cute.” I respond.

Em put down the first card and soon we were all getting super into it.

“Draw four motherflipper!” I yell at Marc.

“God Gianna you’re such a b!” he argues, grabbing the cards.

Moments later, I had two cards, Marc has 7 and Emelyn had 4. I waited for her to take her turn and she opened the path for me. I slammed my 2nd to last card down.

“UNO BITCHES!” I cheered, dancing around the living room.

“No! Let’s play another one!” Emelyn retorted.

I took her on and we played another 2 games, all which I won.

“Can’t beat the best.” I smirked, falling back onto the couch.

We play a bunch of other board games until I ultimately get bored.

“Don’t want to be a buzzkill but Marc can you take me home? I’m pretty tired.” I yawn.

“Yeah I think we should head home now.” He looks at Emelyn.

We all get up and she walks us to the door.

“Bye Gianna!” she shouts after me.

“Bye!” I yell back from hall.

I look back and Marc is once again, making out with her. Wow, he sure sucks at showing that he doesn’t love her anymore.

“Bartra.” I interupted.

They shared one more kiss and he finally leaves. We quietly walk towards the elevator and get in.

“You really suck at showing that you don’t love her.” I laughed.

“I’m not supposed to show her that I don’t love her. At least not yet.” He hissed.

I rolled my eyes and stood there as someone walked into the elevator. We all awkwardly looked at each other until my phone started ringing, scaring us all. I quickly looked at the Caller ID and answered.

Phone Call with Neymar:

“Babe!”  He shouted

“Si Neymar? “ I question.

Guess who’s with me?

Um..Davi?

“Hola Giawna!” Davi shouts.

 Hola bebe! I miss you.

Me too Giawna.

“You’ll see her tomorrow when she takes care of you!”  I hear Neymar shout behind Davi.

“Giawna, papai said you taking care of me!”  He said eagerly.

Yes baby. I’ll see you tomorrow alright?

Okay Giawna! Night!

Goodnight Davi!

So can he go over tomorrow? “ Neymar asks, taking back the phone.

I already said yes and I kind of don’t have a choice do I?” I joked.

Ha-ha. Alright I’ll take him around 7.

Ugh super early but okay.

Alright thanks babe. See you tomorrow.

You’re welcome and goodnight.

Goodnight and I love you.

Love you too, bye.

I hung up and stuffed my phone into my purse. When I look up the elderly man across from me was wide-eyed.

“Was that Neymar Jr, THE Neymar Jr?” he asked.

“Uh, Yeah it was.” I awkwardly laughed.

He looked amazed and then he took a good look at Marc and he nearly lost his shit.

“You’re Bartra! You play for Barça! Aw man my grand-daughter loves you!”

Marc just smiled and shook the man’s hand.  

“T-they’re outside waiting for me. Can you surprise them?” The man asked.

Marc looked at me and then at the man.

“Sure, why not?” he said as the elevator doors opened.

Marc and I stood behind 2  tall plants as the man met up with his grandkids. It was two teenage girls.

“I have someone you’ll love to meet.” He said.

Quien abuleito?” 

That was Marc’s cue and we stepped out and walked towards them. The tallest girl immediately recognized Marc and ran to him. She jumped on him and she hugged him. She was tall, rather thin, had light brown hair and brown eyes. The other girl nearly fell and she had tears falling down her cheek. She looked exactly like the other girl but she was slightly shorter.

“What are your names bonitas?” he asked.

“I’m Analyssa.”  Cried the tallest one.

“I’m Marina.”  The other one chimed in.

They took pictures, talked and got autographs with Marc. We were there for a good 15 minutes just talking to these teenagers whom were obviously in love with Marc. They told them all about their love for him and about themselves.

“I love you so much.” Analyssa cried, literally.

“You’re our world.” Marina added.

I felt tears building up at their words. These girls were diehard fans of my brother. I look at him and he also had glossy eyes.

“I-I love you guys too.” He said hugging them.

“Never give up on any of your dreams alright? Analyssa you continue doing good at school and Marina, you keep playing football. “ he told them.

We all said our goodbyes and we finally left the building.

“Almost made me cry.” He told me as we drove off home.

“Literally same. That was cute.” I added.

--

“Gianna, get up.” I heard someone say while slightly shaking me.

I opened my eyes and saw Marc with his fluorescent pink training shirt on.

“Neymar’s almost here with Davi. Get up.” He said.

I got up and I scratched my head. It was way too early for this shit.

“He’s here!”  yelled Marc from the first floor.

I jumped out of bed and ran to quickly brush my teeth.  I finished and I ran out to find Neymar laying Davi down on my bed.

“He’s asleep.” He whispered.

I sighed with relief and sat back down in bed.

“Let’s go somewhere after practice.” Neymar suggested, laying on the bed.

“Like?”

“Zoo?”

“Yeah that sounds fun. Now go or you’ll be late.”

“Fiiiiiine.” He whined.

He got up and gave Davi a kiss.  

“Take care of my baby.” He joked.

“I’ll take care of him as if he were my own.” I laughed.

“Good.” He said, getting closer to my face and giving me a kiss.

“See you after hell.” He said walking out of the room.

“Love you!” I quietly yelled.

“Love you too!” he yelled.

“I’m leaving with Neymar! Take care of yourself and Davi. Love you!” Marc shouted.

“Love you!” I yelled before quickly covering my mouth, realizing there was a sleeping child next to me.

The guys left and I laid back down with Davi. I thought I wasn’t going to fall back asleep but a few minutes later, I was out cold.

--

Hours later, I woke up to someone lightly poking my face and giggling. I yawn and I open my eyes to the cutie himself, Davi.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Nothing much happened in this chapter lol.

I think the next two chapters aren’t really going to have a lot of drama so don't really expect it! 

I may or may not update another time in the next two days due to the 4 day weekend I have. No promises though lol

Alright, I hope you guys are enjoying this story!

Vote/Comment!

Check out my other book!

Football / Soccer Imagines (Just go on my profile and find it! + I’m also taking request for imagines!)

GOODNIGHT CUTIES. 💕

P.S - No chapters have been edited / have had major edits made! Sorry for the errors!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 1.4K 50
Isla Hernández takes the opportunity to spend her last summer before University visiting her uncle Xavi in Barcelona. She gets to know the team durin...
47.8K 883 39
Time heals all wounds, right? Maybe for most people, but Alana Amero isn't in the category of most people. Over a year later after her bitter break u...
1.9K 92 9
"Is this the end?" "No mi amor, it's not even close to that" They say you never fully get over your first love, that apart of your heart will always...
130K 1.2K 44
When the daughter of super star athlete Lionel Messi meets one of his former teammates she falls head over heels in love with him. Will it work out?