The Devil's Work || Yoonseok

By mygmarkie

Yoongi was forced to go out to some stupid club with some friends and he ended up having more fun than they d... More

Prologue
2: Sweetheart
3: Δεμένη με τον διάβολο
4: Stay away from me
5: Ancient
6: A Day
7: Push Me Away
8: That Guy Was Right
9: That's Because You're All Mine
10: Good News
11: Fallen Angels
12: New Secretary
13: Relationships
14: Life is unfair, deal with it
15: I Used You
16: Someone's Got A Crush
17: Who'd You Dream About?
18 : Domestic
19: Friends With Benefits
20: Obey
21: Mistakes
22: There's This Guy
23: Both of You
24: Hoseok
25: Doll Face
26: Out of Commission
27: Out of Chances
28: Let Him Go
29: How Are You?
30: Spill
31 : A Distant Memory
32 : Unfair
33 : Give Me Some Space
34 : Part Of Popular Discussion
35 : Or What?
36 : Fiesty Today, Aren't We?
37 : I'm a Mess
38 : Lost Cause
39 : Apologies
40 : Aphrodite's Curse
41 : Anything For You
42 : I'm Trusting You
43: No More Than This
44: Desperate
45: I Hate You
46 : That'll Be Enough
47 : Too Much
48 : Whatever
49: Can't Get Enough
50 : Come Inside
Lol hi (authors note)

1: Please?

6K 320 374
By mygmarkie

"Can we please go out?" Yoongi heard for the fifth time in less than thirty minutes, he was currently sitting with his friend Jimin, who was  also known as the son of Persephone. He turned to the older with a sigh, watching as he played with one of the flowers in Yoongis room.

"I have a project due in two days, and knowing me, I've procrastinated since the day it was assigned, there is no way I'm going out with you of all people to drink and get the biggest hangover possible." Yoongi said, Jimin whined as he pulled at his sweater.

"Oh come on, why be huddled up in your room all day when you could be out with your friends and having fun?" Jimin asked, Yoongi rolled his eyes at the older and continued to work on his project.

Being friends with Jimin was a pain in the ass at times, all he wants to do is party and drink, and when he's not doing that he's annoying his friends. The only pro when it comes to being friends with him is the fact that he smells like flowers 24/7.

"What if Jungkook asked you?"

"I'd still say no," Yoongi muttered, eyes on his computer screen. Jimin raised an eyebrow at that and pulled out his phone, already calling their friend before Yoongi could stop him.

"Jeongguk, we have a problem," Jimin smiles, he heard Jungkook gasp over the phone, "Oh shit, what code?"

"Code...yellow?" Jimin asked more than stated, Yoongi rolled his eyes as he stopped working to listen to their conversation. "Ah, Yoongi's being a party pooper and won't budge, gotcha." Jungkook muttered, "I'm on my way." He said before hanging up before Jimin could explain what happened.

Jungkook is the son of Prometheus, the God of fire and the supreme trickster, he's also Yoongis over dramatic, and way to energetic friend. He should've known better than to get too close to Jungkook, there's no telling what the idiot could have up his sleeve.

"I don't care what you guys do, I'm not going." Yoongi said, frowning as he lost his train of thought, looking at the screen without writing anything. "Yoongi, all you have to do is come with us, sit still, and look pretty. We just wanna hang out with our favorite mortal!" Jimin said, Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Don't pull the favorite mortal card, I'll still kick your ass, powers or not." Yoongi muttered, Jimin only smiled as he waited for Jungkook to show up so he could really start he begging.

Less than ten seconds later, Jungkook was already at his house, running through the front door and to his bedroom, scaring the shit out of Yoongi.

"I'm here!"

"Finally." Jimin muttered, the two turning to Yoongi, who's eyes were still on his computer screen, he tried his best to ignore the two but the longer they stared, the more he started to feel nervous, they were burning holes into his skull.

He sighed as he shut his laptop, turning to the two with a glare. "No,"

"Yes." Jungkook said, Jimin nodding, "You guys can't make me," Yoongi said, folding his arms across his chest, he knew he won until Jungkook laid a hand on his shoulder. "You wanna test that theory?"

"You fuckin' wouldn't."

"Oh, I would." He smirked, Yoongi was already startin to feel hot were his hand touched his shoulder, and he knew that in seconds, he would feel like he's on fire. "Fine, Fine!" Yoongi yelled, pushing Jungkook away from him, he huffed as he stood. "Just, let me get changed, and don't touch anything."

"We love you!" Both Jimin and Jungkook yelled, they both giggled when they heard a loud "Fuck You" from the other room.

*******

"I'm bored," Hoseok muttered, looking at the empty glass that was in his hand, his friend was a total party pooper and didn't want to go downstairs to the club, so now they're up here, doing absolutely nothing.

"Sounds like a you problem." his friend, Taehyung said. Taehyung is the son of Hades, but even though he has some pretty cool powers, he doesn't like to use them. Hoseok has still yet to find out the reason behind it.

"Can't we at least go downstairs to see some cuties, I know you do," Hoseok said, flashing a smile in Taehyung's direction, Taehyung sighed as he turned to the older. "You only wanna find someone so you can make them your little toy, and I'm not gunna be a part of that."

"You were the last time—"

"And I thought we both agreed to not speak of that time." Taehyung said, Hoseok glared at the younger before he sighed and slumped in his seat. "I need another drink."

"Then go get one, I'm not babysitting you, Hoseok." Taehyung muttered, Hoseok mocked him in a whiny tone as he stood and stretched before making his way towards the door.

"Hoseok?" He heard Taehyung called, he turned to the younger with a confused look. "Don't act a fool out there, just get your drink and come back."

"Aww, What? You gunna miss me?" Hoseok cooed, Taehyung groaned, "You know what? Stay as long as you need to, go home with who ever. It's not in my control."

"It was never in your control, Death boy." Hoseok muttered, finally leaving the room and going downstairs.

*******

"Yoongi!" Jimin whined, shaking his friends shoulders as he sat beside him at the bar. "Come on, stop drinking and dance with us!" Even though be was right beside Yoongi, he still yelled as if he were across the room.

"I don't really feel like it."

"You never feel like it!" Jungkook yelled, scaring the shit out of Yoongi. "God, go call Namjoon or something! He'd probably love to dance with you guys,"

"Nope, we called and he said he had work to do."

"We both knew he was lying." Jungkook muttered, Jimin nodded as he pouted, "So we have no one to dance with."

"You have eachother, goodbye." Yoongi said, glaring at the two, Jungkook and Jimin looked at eachother before they groaned, walking back to the dance floor. "You'll regret this, Min Yoongi!"

"Sure, I will!" Yoongi yelled back, he scoffed as he turned back to his drink, he didn't have the energy that was needed to walk over to that dance floor and dance, he was tired from just getting ready to go to this stupid club.

"Not much of a dancer?" Yoongi jumped when he heard a random voice beside him, he turned to the guy with wide eyes. "Sorry, did I scare you? I couldn't help but over hear your conversation with your friends, considering how loud they were."

"Complete idiots," Yoongi muttered, and sadly, those idiots were his best friends. "I just wish I had a friend like yours, mine is upstairs because he didn't want to come out worth me," the guy said, taking a seat beside Yoongi.

"Ah, so you're one of the rich kids?" Yoongi asked, the guy chuckled, "I guess you could say that."

"Hmm? And you're talking to a random, much lower class guy like me?" Yoongi asked, maybe this wouldn't be so bad. "Well, this random, much lower class guy is pretty cute."

This definitely won't be so bad.

"I'm Hoseok," the guy said, holding a hand out for Yoongi to shake, "Yoongi," he said, shaking Hoseok's hand.

"Is there anything you were planning on doing tonight? Other than just sit here drinking?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi shrugged, "My friends wanted me to go out and find someone, but I'm not really for it."

"Really?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi nodded, for a second, he thought Hoseok eyes were yellow, but that must be the lights hitting them. "Are you sure you don't want to change that?"

"What are you trying to suggest?" Yoongi asked, trying to act oblivious, and he was probably failing miserably. "I mean, if it's only one night, why not? Especially with one of the rich kids as you like to call it."

"What? And then after that I become your sugar baby?" Yoongi asked with a small chuckle, Hoseok shrugged, "Maybe."

"I like the way you think." Yoongi smiled, "Alright Fine, lets go." He said, his friends told him to have fun, so he might as well take what's handed to him. "I'll pay for you," Hoseok said, Yoongi rolled his eyes but smiled as he waited for Hoseok.

Once he was finished, they left the club, getting into Hoseok's car. While Yoongi was checking to make sure he had everything, Hosoek decided to text Taehyung.

Hoseok😈:I'm getting laid, don't text me

Tae☠️: I knew you were going to get laid the moment you left the room

Tae☠️: Wait, Hoseok, you have the car so how am I getting home?

Tae☠️: Hoseok???

Tae☠️: I fucking hate you.

"Ready to go?" Hoseok asked, a smirk on his face as he turned to Yoongi, who nodded with a small smile. "What about your friends?"

"They'll be fine,"

*******

Half way through reading the original first chapter I realized I hated it and decided to re write it, which was a bad idea considering how long it took me to put it out, but here's Chapter 1 : )
The next few chapters will come way sooner than this one did, I already have them planned and somewhat written.

~Markie😈💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 10.9K 66
When a big shot artist catch's you in his eyes and dose anything to get you but your stuck up and don't give in to easily. Well that's what's happeni...
121K 7.2K 36
Yoonkook au in which half demon florist Yoongi is sent to deal with a playful spirit in an old apartment who scares everyone off but wouldn't go to t...
311K 17.6K 35
taehyung who feels so lonely,summons an angel to accompany him.But what he didn't know was the angel he summoned was an angel who acts like a brat,to...
1.3M 43K 37
little space au "Taehyung-ah?" "Dada?" Started : 9th September 2018 Ended : 12th November 2019 If chapters have warning signs '⚠️', it means there's...