Pick your poison (BNHA Villai...

By Abbynx_26

! COMPLETE ! Because villains need love, too. A warning, the villains aren't really known to be soft individ... More

Tagged
Tagged 2
Fight for me (Shigaraki Tomura X Reader)
Goodbye (Chronostasis X Reader)
Goodbye PT. 2 (Chronostasis X Reader)
Recess (Eri X Parent Reader)
Requiem my ass (Overhaul X Sibling Reader)
Nausea (Toga and Dabi X Reader) Platonic
Silver Tongue (Chronostasis X Fem Reader)
Requiem my ass PT. 2 (Overhaul X Sibling Reader)
Mrs. Kurono (Chronostasis X Fem Reader)
Pop (Shigaraki Tomura X Reader)
Six (Dabi X Reader)
Squish (Mimic X Reader)
Uh uh (Jin Bubaigawara X Mute Reader)
Son of evil (Overhaul X Sibling Reader) PT. 1
Taking A break
I AM HERE
All I want (Pops X Grandchild Reader)
Your children (Added characters)
So uh
Any favourite nicknames?
Crossdressing (Chronostasis X Reader) Platonic
Your children Part 2 (Edited)
Insane but mine (Shigaraki X Reader)
She used to be mine (Big Sis Magne X Reader) Platonic
Flowers (Setsuno X Reader)
Insane but mine (Shigaraki Tomura X Reader) PT. 2
Groupies (Overhaul vs. Reader)
A/N
Lost (Shigaraki Tomura X Reader)
Cramped (Chrono X Reader)
Published
Little brother (Chrono X Overhaul X Reader) Angst
What's mine (Overhaul Vs. Reader)
Headcanons
You as their older sibling
What organisms they fear?
A/N
Yet another A/N
Shiee Hassaikai As Teachers
4K views
Yanderes (Edited)
Love me (Chrono X Reader) Angst
Author and Reader relationship (Edited + More scenes)
Children of evil (Overhaul X Sibling Reader)
Being their child
Geese chase (Child Chrono X Fem Child Reader)
Heart of stone (Overhaul X Fem Reader)
Romeo and Hamlet (Overhaul X Sibling Reader)
Soulmate AU's
Chat (Older Sibling Setsuno X Sibling Reader)
Duality (Nemoto Vs/X Reader)
Romeo and Hamlet (Overhaul X Sibling Reader) Pt. 2
Okay, hear me out
Little Voices (Setsuno X Ghost Reader) Platonic
Smile (Dabi X Reader)
When they're drunk/How can they hold their alcohol
Hiatus
Villains in two words
What you gave them
Hellfire (Yandere Overhaul X Hero Reader)
Letters from them (Platonic)
Canon Vs. Fanon
Romeo and Hamlet (Overhaul X Sibling Reader) End
You as their best friend
Valentine's Day special (200+ followers special)
Happy Valentine's y'all
Valentine's Alphabet: Dabi
Valentine's Alphabet: Hari
Valentine's Alphabet: Joi
Valentine's Alphabet: Kai
Valentine's Alphabet: Kendo
Valentine's Alphabet: Nemoto
Valentine's Alphabet: Setsuno
Valentine's Alphabet: Tomura
Valentine's Alphabet: Toga
The bois (and ghorl) as normal high school students
Them as Danganronpa Ultimates
A/N
A/N
Reassurance (Twice X Reader) Platonic
Their scents
The one that got away PT. 1 (Nemoto X Reader)
The one that got away Pt. 2 (Nemoto Shin X Reader)
Chat PT. 2 (Setsuno Toya X Sibling Reader)
Their language of love โค๏ธ
The one that got away Pt. 3 (Nemoto Shin X Reader)
The one that got away Pt. 4 (Nemoto Shin X Reader)
Let's bond over villains (14+)
Drabbles PT. 1
Nemoto announcement
Matchmaking gig
Matchmaking gig Part 1! Read the A/N in the end
Matchmaking gig Part 2 Please read A/N at the bottom
Matchmaking gig Part 3!
Matchmaking gig Part 4
Matchmaking gig Part 5
Complete
Matchmaking gig Part 6
Matchmaking Gig Part 7
Valentine's Alphabet: Jin
Valentine's Alphabet: Atsuhiro

Duality pt. 2 (Nemoto Shin X Reader)

891 31 11
By Abbynx_26

I am currently in a wholesome mood, so lemme wrote some wholesome content-

HA SIKE! HAVE SOME SINFUL SCENES, MY CHILDREN!

*yeets bottom Nemoto at you*

HAVE FUN CHILDREN! GET FED UWU

It is suggestive, dear children. So beware-

He yearned for you and he hates it. He doesn't like this feeling bubbling in his stomach when you were in sight, when you're speaking to him. He hates that he cares when you're speaking to others that isn't him. He hates that he loathes the fact that you laughed with another person that isn't him. He hates feeling like this. It just feels so wrong! Yet... So right in all of the wrong way! He caught guilty pleasures like a disease. You had him dangling by four finger tips, had him dancing at the edge of the cliff and is more than willing to fall there if it only takes to please you. But hell yes, does it feel so wrong? So sinful, so desirable.

It's only been a week after that predicament happened between the two of you. No one knew what went down in that moment, it was only for him and you to know. It somehow broke Nemoto, according to the other expendables. He was usually disdainful towards you, very hissy, very venomous, very determined to express his dislike towards you in any given moment. Heck, he has the balls to pin you to the wall, threaten you, tell your lack of worth... Now? He can't even look you in the eye to tell you about the recent reports to be done.

Now all the expendables were all in a puzzled state. What the heck did you do to break the very opinionated, very bold, mighty Nemoto Shin? Did you beat him up? Did you used your quirk on him (oh no one knows what your quirk is, but what if?) They just don't know! What a predicament, they were all left with more questions than answers.

Who is this L/N Y/N? They know your name, they know your address, your age, your birthdate, oh they have all your information at the tips of their fingers! Your height, your weight, your medical history, your blood type but oh the confusing mystery! They know your name, but not your whole identity as a person.

And this bother Shin, a WHOLE lot! For all he knew you were an undercover hero waiting to strike at a certain moment- or perhaps a spy from a different Yakuza group! Or maybe-

"Nemoto!" His thoughts were interrupted by no other than them. The devil themselves. He turns to you with a confused look, which you can't see when it was being concealed with a mask. "Overhaul sent me an email. He told me to collect your masks for maintenance."

"Oh... Alright then..." He replies, before turning back to the monitor he's been working on, just to divert your attention away from him. He just feels things whenever you're within in his close proximity and it's making him uneasy. He can't be bothered to think whether it was in a good way or not. Either way, it felt overwhelming for his little dark heart that believes emotions were nothing but a burden.

You rolled your eyes with a sigh. "What I meant to say is to take your mask off, Nemoto."

He didn't reply, but instead took his mask off. Slowly, his hands made its way from the back of his head to unclasp the buckles that held the mask together, before pulling it off by the elongated beak. He never knew how red his face was until he took his mask off, what a mess!

"You're red. What the hell have you been doing?" You reached to touch his forehead when grabs onto your wrist.

"I'm fine." His throat was tightly clenched, his words coming out as shrill sound. He merely averts his gaze from you, attempting to escape your curious eyes. He still held onto your wrist without knowing, his iron grip refused to let it near him.

Nemoto's POV (I'm not good with them but wish me luck- ooof-)

It was absolute pandemonium. If it goes on for any longer, I'm certain there's a possibility I will collapse. I can hear my own heart palpitate, my chest ached within every beat, my breathe coming out as short and frantic. I can feel my face burn, I doubt that my normal skin tone will remain normal. Just- what the hell is this?! It wasn't difficult for me to remain calm and collected, it was second nature of mine. Why? Why is this happening? Is this their quirk?

"Ahh," their velvety voice rang out, a throaty chuckle followed after that dripped with absolute arrogance and amusement. "I see... You still ponder about what happened?" I find myself glancing at them and sure enough, they had the corner of their lip quirked upwards.

How could I forget about that moment?

Before I could even refute their question with a bluff, they held a finger to my lips. "Shhh, let your superior talk..." They tease, their face nearing mine. I try to look away, but my own body did not listen to me.

I couldn't speak, I can't even shoot back a protest even if they lowered my rank. Expendables... That's right, I'm merely a tool for Overhaul's disposal, but he valued me more than he did to the others. I am beyond prideful with my high rank and I felt threatened by Y/N when they started to appear next to Overhaul... I should be angry, I should prove to them I am more superior... But why can't I? I can't even look them in the eye without feeling the need to look away at how intense their gaze was.

"Such a good little expendable... No wonder Overhaul loves you to tag around~" Their cold fingers traced over my heated face, from my temple, to my jawline, until it reached my neck. I swallow thickly their cold palms settles on the crook of my neck, then reaches for the collar of my shirt. Their face inched closer, the clear intent of lust was present in their eyes... I couldn't say no. Even if I can speak, I wouldn't say no. It feels dirty, it feels wrong... But sinful desires were always tempting and I can't help but to indulge and stain myself with sin.

I leaned as they do so, finally receiving their lips as they were. Despite their cold skin, their touch was warm- hot to touch. It was just perfect. My fingers ran through their hair, smoothly sliding within the silky locks.

I dwell on my denials, spent all my days pushing away my desires, my needs, my wants... I can push them away from me, I am more than capable than pushing them away. Hell, I can always take a least lethal material to bash their brains in... But why can't I do that? Why can't I do that?

I feel their hand wandering around my body and settle at the back of my head, knocking the bowler hat off my head. The close proximity left me breathless, I count breathe, but needing oxygen was at the back of my mind as their lips collided with mine again and again and again until they kissed me with their tongue in my mouth.

The heat of their tongue mixed with mine is divine. No crevice was left unexplored by them as they inched forward, deepening the kiss. I tightly held in to them, coiling my arms around their waist as they sat on my lap without breaking the kiss. Their arms snaked around my neck, their fingers making their way into my hair and tugging it. You never know how it drove me crazy.

They leaned away (much to my chagrin), but resumes to linger when they leaned back in to steal a few pecks when I try to resist their wants, their needs by leaning away. They just can't have whatever they want and a little bit of teasing is fun, yeah? And besides... I think it's time to prove who's superior.

My palms rested above their thighs, before I gathered my strength, lifted them up and slammed them on the nearest wall just beside the door. An audible grunt reverberated from their throat followed by a hiss.

"You weren't lying when you said you'd pound me on the wall." They chuckled, tightly wrapping their legs around mine. My lips trailed along their neck, softly leaving kisses as they made themselves comfortable in this position. "You look better with the mask off. I have a kink for plague doctor mask, but damn it doesn't do your face justice. I say, wear the mask less and- ooh! Mmmm-" they gasped, their nails against my back scrapping downwards when I latched my teeth against their neck.

"Sensitive neck, huh?" My voice was muffled against their skin, and it was their turn to be hot and bothered. Their silent whimpers rang clearly in my ears, as I leave a massive mark on their neck, too high to hide with a normal collar.

"Did you just-"

"Yes I did, so what?" I leaned to receive their lips in mine once more. As my tongue across the roof of their mouth, my hand brushed on their chest, popping a few buttons loose. "They need to know what I did to you, if don't notice. You made a mess out of me- their superior- and now I'm going to make a mess out of you."

They effortlessly slipped out of my grasp, grabbing my collar and reversed our position. Needless to say, I was shocked and out of breathe when they did that.

"And who said you'd do that?" Their hand was wrapped around my neck, squeezing the both sides. I began to feel light headed and I'd consider this as a bother, but it felt good. "You shouldn't forget which one of us is superior..." They whispered, their hot breathe fanning my ear as their lips touched it with every word.

They began to attack my neck, immediately sinking their teeth on my neck without warning whatsoever, but the roughness was making me feel things. An unintentional groan fell from my lips, causing me to clasp my palm against my mouth to prevent myself from making that noise again, but they held onto my wrist.

Their grip was iron as they yank my wrist upwards, grabbing the other one and pinning both of them by the wall just above my head. "Now, don't do that~" their voice was muffled against my neck, just under my jaw. "I'd love to hear you scream for more~"

"Y/n... Please..." I breathlessly spoke.

They pinched my chin with their thumb and index finger, jerking it to the side to get more spaces to leave several more bites on my skin as I couldn't contain my own sounds any further. Their lips trailing along my neck, then up to my jawline until they reached to capture my lips. Their tongue swirled with mine, engaging in a wrestle for dominance, the office door slams open. I pulled away out of panic, a thin string of saliva appearing between the two of us as I leaned away to throw my glance over the intruder.

"O-oh! Um-" the blonde expendable stammered nervously, almost dropping his mask in the process as his eyes darted between me and Y/N. I couldn't move, partly because of their iron grip and perhaps it was from humiliation. "I-uh- um- you told us to take our masks off for maintenance..." Setsuno simply puts his mask over the table, as Y/N watched him back away.

"Thank you for complying, Setsuno." They finally set me free, casually buttoning their shirt back on as if nothing has happened. Heck, there seems to be no hint of humiliation tinting their cheeks unlike me. I can only feel the heat in my face, but I don't doubt the fact that my face might be severely discoloured with red. "I'll collect the others' masks. You can leave now."

"R-right! Umm," his hands wandered around the door knob without looking away, before he found his grip on it and hurried away from the office.

"Well, that was cut short." They tugged on their collar, straightening their hair as I attempt to catch my breathe, resting both of my palms over office table. As I panted, I saw my reflection by the glass surface of the table to see multiple red bite marks across my neck and jawline. I turned to Y/N with a glare and they simply shrugged.

"Hey, it was just a little payback," they point at the mark I gave them, too high for their collar to hide. "I was just repaying you generously..." They uttered, taking my mask from the table as well as Setsuno's.

"Well, I'll be on my way to do some errands..." They walked towards the door, confidently swaying their hips as they trudge towards the door. As they open the door, they turn over their shoulder with a smirk. "If you ever want to continue... You know where my room is~" and with that, they closed the door behind them.

With that, I collapsed on the nearby chair from the lack of breathe and struggled to regain my composure. I held my fingers above my lips, my other hand touching my neck to where they marked me up... I swear, I can still feel their ghostly touch dominating me even without their presence.

I simply shook my head, slamming my head over the table with my awfully discoloured face.

Meanwhile...

"Yoooo, where did you get that severe bug bite?" Sakaki slurred, leaning to your figure as he draped his hands over your shoulder after he's handed you his mask. He points at the visible red mark just above your neck, before poking it. "Which bug is it???"

"Oh, it's bitten by a love bug. Very vicious, so freaky." You replied. "He happens to be my bitch."

"Yooo, better be careful! Hehehehe!" He giggles, before skipping off.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 884 19
"Call me cruel if you wish. My only desire is to free the world of the delusion of heroism. If I must become all the evil in the world, I'll do it gl...
1.9K 84 20
๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› This is a fanfic. " Please save me... " you desperately beg. " How desperate are you? Begging a villain to save yo...
63 2 9
After a horrible incident at just 8 and 9 years old, Izuku and Katsuki are forced out of their home and onto the streets. Soon after they become vigi...
3.1K 84 2
๐‘ฐ๐’๐’”๐’‘๐’Š๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๐’, ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’‹๐’๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๏ฟฝ...