๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„&๐…๐€๐‹๐‹

By -SOLARSAR

๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

RISE & FALL โ… 
season 1 โ†ด
๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ณ๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ณ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ฅ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐–ฒ๐—‚๐—‘
๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ค๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐–ญ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ณ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ค๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฅ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฒ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ค๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ญ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
FINAL CHAPTER: 25
SEQUEL !! <3

๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ

3K 78 11
By -SOLARSAR

»»————-  ————-««
Whatever The Hell We Want

"I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND." MURPHY STATED, wondering around the ship, amused with a hint of anger. "You've taken everything away from me Bellamy." His voice croaked, his eyes kept directing back at me.

"I get it okay!" Bellamy rushed his words as the ropes were around his neck. "But this isn't Islas fight it's mine."

Murphy laughed like he's seen the funniest joke in the world. "You don't know about us, do you Bellamy?" Bellamys face crumpled.

Please God, don't tell Bellamy. "Little miss sunshine and I have some history." He walked towards me throwing away the cloth in my mouth away. "Go on, tell him."

"Tell me what?" He faced down at me.

"Bellamy, ignore him." I growled.

"She and I were together in the Ark..." He reminisced, I couldn't help but let a warm tear fall down my cheek.

"Murphy—"

"No..no Isla you don't have a say in this. What we had got me through a lot of crap but I just knew you're just a two faced bitch."

I couldn't face Bellamy, I could sense his anger piercing in me. I knew it wasn't fair telling him about me and Murphy especially after Charlotte.

"It wasn't my fault!"

"Not your fault?" He mocked my words. "You screwed me and my family over. You're the reason why my parents are dead!" He screamed.

It wasn't true, partly but didn't get his parents killed. Me and him we were together, but it was forbidden because of my dad and his strict rules so we were together in secret until Murphy got sick. I tried to help him getting medicines but my dad found out, he gave us a warning and broke us off. It wasn't until months later Murphy's dad was found guilty stealing medicine and sentenced to death. To say the least my father didn't like him or his family.

And a tragic event of Murphys mother drinking herself to death. I felt a warm tear stream down, "Murphy, I would never screw you over. Hell, I trusted you, loved you!" I cringed by the fact I said those words even thinking about it.

"No! You never did." He spat, "I was just your playboy, someone you needed to have sex."

"Are you kidding?" I sniffed, Murphy was my first time and to think he doesn't believe that ate me up inside.

"News run around here quick... you two already made it to second base?" Murphy stared into my soul, we both had a stare contest, Murphy has never intimated me before and it will stay like that. "I mean that's kind of your thing right?" He smirked at me, implying that I go around sleeping with everyone when he damn knows I don't.

He scoffed, glancing at the both. "Pathetic."

I don't know what hurt more, the fact that he thought I killed his parents or the fact he thinks I never loved him? Either way, I knew I lost him and never felt more disgusted with myself in my life.

"Now I'm going to take someone you love." He peered up at Bellamy, he was shaken up but felt confident at the same time. "Look at you, a coward. This is what the people look up to? I've learned that the day you kicked that crate from beneath me."

I quickly ripped the ropes from behind me but I waited for the right opportunity to stab him.

"Murphy just stop!" I yelled, but he ignored me walking towards Bellamy who was struggling. Every second he was losing his balance.

"Isn't that what you said? That you were just giving the people what they wanted, right?" He continued ignoring what I said.

     "I should have stopped them." He admitted.

Yes you should've but you're still breathing.

    "Yeah, it's a little late for that now."

     "You think they're just gonna let you walk out of here?" Bellamy challenged.

    "Well, I think your girlfriend is about to die, Clarke dead but I know the king's about to die, so who's really gonna lead these people, huh? Me, that's who, and, yeah, maybe I'll have to kill your grounder-pounding little sister..." Bellamy stupidly tried t kick him but he failed as Murphy moved to pull down the ropes, strangling him harder.

A muffled tone came from beneath us, catching all of our attention. Murphy grabbed his gun, ready to shoot. "Im guessing that's her right now." He began to shoot on the floor, the shots were loud almost bleeding my ears.

"No!" Bellamy yelled.

Raven was underneath the floor. I pulled the ropes that were around my wrist that I cut off, off of me and instantly helped Bellamy. That all failed when he realised his bullets were gone, Murphy pushed me aside and kicked the crate and now Bellamy was choking.

I ran towards Murphy, the gun was now shooting towards me but I managed to place it up high moving it away, I took the perfect time to stab him in the leg. He collapsed and I ran to Bellamys rope cutting it down for him. His heavy weight fell to the ground, as we saw Octavia and jasper run towards us. "Breathe Bellamy!"

He coughed loudly and moved his body to the side where he continued to cough. I managed to tap him on the cheeks trying to connect our gaze, "Hey, you're alright."

He mumbled a thank you before standing up screaming Murphys name in a croaked voice. "Murphy, I swear I'm going to kill you!" He screamed with his last remaining voice.

He tried opening the door but it was locked. "Murphy!" Bellamy continue to shout. "There only one way out of this now!" I helped him push the door but it was too late.

A loud explosion came from the upper deck and that son of a bitch did it. He used the whole gunpowder to make the wall explode to leave, I gotta admit he used his brain. Bellamy and I finally used our force and pushed the door open revealing nothing but smoke.

Jasper followed us to the huge gap. "The guy knows how to make an exit."

"Tell me about it." I huffed at the sight of Murphy running.

"Should we go after him?" Jasper questioned to Bellamy who looked like he would like to tear Murphy apart.

"No." We all watched Murphy's smirk. "Grounders will take care of Murphy. We're going after Clarke, Finn, and Monty. You guys were right." Bellamy stared at me regretting the words he used before. "We don't abandon our own. Two guns... you and me." He handed the gun to Jasper.

"Bellamy-" I wanted to talk to him about what just happened because I felt bad, but he decided to cut me off.

"Raven stays here to build up defences and you Isla help her." He looked at me differently than he used to and I hated it that. "We lost a day because of this, and our gunpowder." he moved over to the door. "Raven!"

"Bellamy, wait. Look, I just... Thank you." Jasper hugged him and Bellamy hugged him back. "Long way from whatever the hell you want."

Very long way...

Jasper headed downstairs but I grabbed onto Bellamy. "Wait." I sighed.

"We haven't got time Isla-" He lowered his voice, almost as if he is trying to intimidate me.

He's pissed, I understand but I clearly wasn't ready to expose the relationship me and Murphy had in the past. "Listen, I know I should've told you about me and Murphy but-"

"I said nows not the time." He firmly let go.

Before Bellamy could leave, our shared walkie talkie went through. "All gunners! We got movement outside the south wall!" We both rushed downstairs seeing everyone prepare their guns.

"Wait! Hold your fire! Clarke and Finn! Open the gate! Get in!" Miller announced.

Thank God. "Clarke and Finn! They're back!" Someone from behind yelled.

The guards opened the door and they both ran back. I've noticed Monty wasn't with them."Hey, we heard an explosion. What happened?" Clarke panicked.

"Murphy happened." I said as if nothing happened.

Jasper went in for a hug with Clarke, showing his care. "Thank God! Where have you been? Where's Monty?" Clarke and Finn looked puzzled when he mentioned Monty.

"Monty gone?" She astonishingly sounded.

"You didn't know?!" My heart began to race knowing that Monty is all alone.

"Clarke, we need to leave, now. All of us do. There's an army of grounders, unlike anything we've ever seen, coming for us right now. We need to pack what we can and run." Finn alarmed the crowd of worried delinquents, including me but I didn't show it.

"Like hell we do. We knew this was coming." Bellamy advocated.

His sister stepped forward. "Bell, we're not prepared."

"And they're not here yet. We still have time to get ready. Besides, where would we go? Where would we be safer than behind these walls?"

"There's an ocean to the east. People there will help us." Finn answered.

"You saw Lincoln." I saw the light in Octavia smile when she said that.

"Yeah." Finn replied.

"You expect us to trust a grounder? This is our home now. We built this from nothing with our bare hands! Our dead are buried behind that wall in this ground! Our ground!" Bellamy did his whole leader speech. He watched us all including me. "The grounders think they can take that away. They think that because we came from the sky, we don't belong here. But they're yet to realise one very important fact: We are on the ground now, and that means we are grounders!"

The crowd began to cheer, I can't help but to agree with Bellamy, we spent days and hours of our time building defences and with the weapons we have we are bound to be safer here than the outside where we know nothing about.

"Yeah! Grounders with guns!" Someone cheered.

"Damn right! I say let 'em come!"

"Bellamy's right. If we leave, we may never find a place as safe as this. And God knows, in this world, we could be faced with something even worse tomorrow."

I'm surprised Clarke agreed. "But that doesn't change the simple fact that if we stay here, we will die tonight. So pack your things. Just take what you can carry, now."

Spoke too soon.

I heard Octavia whisper to Finn, "Where is he?" He gave her a sword assuming its what he wanted her to have.

"Help me." A familiar cry of help came from the ship.

"Raven! Raven!" I ran towards her but Finn beats me.

He held her up bridal style. "Murphy shot her." I flinched when Jasper said that.

"Get her onto the dropship." Clarke said.

Before I made it inside, Bellamy pulled Clarke aside. "Clarke, leaving here is a mistake."

I agree.

"The decision's been made."

"Crowds make bad decisions. Just ask Murphy. Leaders do what they think is right. I am."

I left after eavesdropping their conversation. If Clarke won't listen to Bellamy I highly doubt she would listen to me.

I have a really bad feeling about this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 1K 25
COMPLETED [ BOOK ONE ] "Welcome to the new age." 2 years ago, I picked up the gun that had killed my father and used it to shoot the man who had sho...
223K 5.3K 30
"Alive; living, not deadโ€ž She only needed a little spark of happiness just to keep breathing, and a little bit of love just to keep her humanity. Fir...
27.8K 1.1K 38
โ It was never the way she looked. Always the way she was. I could've fallen in love with my eyes closed. โž in the midst of a nation divided, two fr...
6.6K 239 23
๐š’๐š—๐š๐š’๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š™๐šž๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š”๐šข๐š‹๐š˜๐šก ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š—... ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š–๐š’๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’...