Spoiled Wifey (Taekook)

By Namjoons-Crab

Kim Taehyung- a highschool student who is in his last year of school. his really shy, innocent, and sassy. Je... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
THANK YOUπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapters 10-11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15 πŸ“
Chapter 16
HAPPY B-DAY TAETAEπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’œ
ANNOUNCEMENTπŸ’œ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20πŸ“
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please Stop The Hate
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Happy V DayπŸ’œπŸŽ‚
Chapter 29
Should I Stop?!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 πŸ“
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 14

17.1K 544 125
By Namjoons-Crab

Please Ignore the a Hoe can't spell and my phone correction don't help. Ok!. Enjoy.🖤.
Hope you guys are having a blast and if today is your birthday happy B-day💖.

Third(POV)

As Jungkook entered Taehyung's room he was greeted by a beautiful sight.

Taehyung was laying on his bed sleeping looking like a angel. But the problem was the way his cover was on him. The cover was only covering one side of his legs and the other half was on full display for Jungkook's eyes to see.

Let's not go the part where one of his PJs string was coming of his shoulders. And his white smooth koller bone was also out to kook's eyes to see. Jungkook was getting a Bonner only by looking at his baby.

But then he remembered why he came to look for Taehyung in the first place, with just the though in mind all of his perverted ideas and dirty images that popped up in his head disappear in just a second.

All the worry that disappeared a moment ago all came back, he was really worried about his baby who was in a gloomy mood the whole day and who surprisingly canceled the cheerleading practice something he never did before. He shook his head at the though and walked to his baby side and gentle touched the other male's skin once again he was surprised at how smooth the beauty skin was.

As he sensed his skin being touched gentle the beauty slowly opened his beautiful eyes. He looked directly at Jungkook than asked lowly.

'Kook why are you here' he asked slowly putting himself in a sitting position in his bed.

Jungkook just smiled softly at his cute and adorable boyfriend.

'Babe I came to find out what was wrong with you and if your feeling better, because babe you scared me off early when you suddenly burst out and just by looking at your face I can tell that you was crying'

Jungkook finished his analysis and sat down in Taehyung's bed. Tae made space for Jungkook to get comfortable, Jungkook laid down & brought Taehyung to lay on top of him.

Taehyung was nervous, he was debating whether to tell Jungkook the one detail that he didn't tell him about himself or not. He was really nervous.

As if sensing his lover nervousness, Jungkook just laid there and caressed the younger's head. He was contemplating whether to ask the younger what was wrong or just keep quiet.

Taehyung closed his eyes for a minute. Than he opened them again. He took a deep breath and opened his mouth to talk.

'Kook there is something that I forgot to tell you when we was on our date' Tae said quietly barely above a whisper. But kook still heard him.

'What is it babe?' Kook asked worried.

'You see...' Taehyung stared to talk but stopped for a second. He looked up to look at Jungkook to see the older already looking at him.

He cleared his throat, 'Im able to have kids, because when I was born I was born with girls genes as you can see, I have boobs and a vagina but I'm tonically a boy with girls genes. So with that being I'm able to produce kids I have a Uterus like any other women, so with that also bring said I have period like any other girl, wish basically helps my body to prepare for kids in the future and of your gonna ask why do I get my period well is because one of my eggs is being released because it was fertilized'.

Taehyung finished talking releasing a big breath that he has been holding and he felt relieved because a big weight was just lifted of his shoulders.

Kook just stared at his boyfriend. He wasn't even surprised by what his boyfriend just told him, what surprised him was at how fast the younger was talking.

Tae was worried that his boyfriend was disgusted by him because he was just staring at him without saying anything.

'W-w-we c-can b-b-breakup if that's w-what y-you want' Tae stated playing with his fingers.

Kook was taking back the others statement. 'Babe who said I was disgusted, I like you for who you are and I love everything about you, everything that you have, every cell in your body that's what makes you unite, that's what defines you as your won person' Jungkook said looking straight into his lovers eyes.

He started to lean down towards the younger, his lips bowered over the other,  he was going to kiss the other, but just before that he whispered.

'I love you'

Hearing these words, Taehyung was shocked.

(So i don't remember Whetter I said that they liked each other or love)

But not for long because his lips was captured in a sweet loving kiss, that by the second became deeper and hooter.

Taehyung was laying on top of Jungkook, kook hands was griping Tae's waist, but not for long before his hands went down griping the younger round and thick @ss. Which earned him a sweet beloved moan. Tae hands was tangled in Jungkook's hair. They broke off the kiss because the lack oxygen.

Jungkook immediately attached his lips to Tae's neck he kept on suckong on his neck trying to find the sweet spot. He found it once he sucked on a particular spot, that had the younger Arch his back making their parts touched one another. They both moaned louder at the sweet sensation.

Jungkook switched the position that they were in. Now it was Jungkook on top and Tae bottom. Kook hands were roaming up and down Tae's body. Now he was massaging the boys boobs. Tae groaned because that was his most sensitive spot. He arched his back more due to the pleasure.

They started to remove each others clothes. Tae took of Kook's shirt, he began to room his hands all over the olders abdomen and his chest feeling his six no!! Eight pack all the way down to his v line.

...................................

'Babe slow down it hurts'
..................................

Cliff hangers.😊😎😏

Note

Than you guys so much for the support and thanks so much to my best friend RANDOM-HUMAN22 who helped me create some of the chapters. Go and follow her.

Next I will be saying happy English B-day to our pink princess and WORLD WIDE HANDSOME. JIN!!!!!!!

who over the years conquered the beautiful hearts of Every Army that's out there with his charms and beauty and let's not forget to congratulate BTS on their participation in the MMA they never fail to surprise me with the amazing performance.

Once again congratulations to BTS and HAPPY English BIRTHDAY TO KIM SEOKJIN / JIN!!

🎂🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉

.

......................

Love Hoodie.💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 16.4K 38
Where son of Kim Taehyung , the most successful businessman of korea takes jeon jungkook , his kindergarten teacher as his mumma . But the issue is t...
110K 3.7K 17
In which Jungkook is abused by his long time boyfriend. He feels trapped, like he can't get out, like he's in a deep whole of darkness that wants to...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
25.4K 904 8
Where Jungkook, the ex-husband of Taehyung, who died after a horrible car accident sees how he's slowly replaced....