Breakthrough | MiChaeng (COMP...

Oleh peppersaulty

Mina Myoui, a Japanese-American National, a shy and quiet in a public type, a simple girl who belong in a fam... Lebih Banyak

CHAPTER 1: HECTIC
CHAPTER 2: UNKNOWN NUMBER
CHAPTER 3: CELEBRATION
CHAPTER 4: DORKS
CHAPTER 5: SOTY
CHAPTER 6: FAMILIAR?
CHAPTER 7: Vlive
CHAPTER 8: Hunch of Truth
CHAPTER 9: Clueless and Coincidence
CHAPTER 10: Interview
CHAPTER 11: REVELATIONS
CHAPTER 12: Two knows
CHAPTER 13: Confirmation
CHAPTER 14: As she sings
CHAPTER 15: Incomparable
CHAPTER 16: RUMORS
CHAPTER 17: Only Friend
CHAPTER 18: Falsities
CHAPTER 19: She's Into You
CHAPTER 20: Doxophobia
CHAPTER 21: GIRLFRIEND
CHAPTER 22: Knowing Them
CHAPTER 23: Aegi
CHAPTER 24: We Do Are
CHAPTER 25: Nado
CHAPTER 26: Mad at me
CHAPTER 27: Eomma
CHAPTER 28: Crowd Captures
CHAPTER 29: Namsan
CHAPTER 30: Issues
CHAPTER 31: Missing
CHAPTER 32: Stab
CHAPTER 33: Fool
CHAPTER 34: We both did
CHAPTER 35: Hit her
CHAPTER 36: Witnessed
CHAPTER 37: Definite Decision
CHAPTER 38: Stay by my side (私のそばにいる)
CHAPTER 39: From Your Back
CHAPTER 40: Into You
CHAPTER 41: Your day (Pt.1)
CHAPTER 42: Your day (Pt. 2)
CHAPTER 43: Pictures
CHAPTER 44: Thumbnail
CHAPTER 45: Hopeless
CHAPTER 47: Fate (ENDING)
EPILOGUE: 우리 미챙

CHAPTER 46: Messages

3.5K 135 10
Oleh peppersaulty

"Dahyun-shi where are you going?!" Nayeon-unnie shouted.

I just ignored her question and immediately opened the door. She's my best friend after all. I can't take seeing her being in pain. I admit I'm mad at her but however I haven't heard her side yet.

I don't exactly know what happened when she's in overseas, I don't even know the reason why she had changed her number.

I grabbed Chaeng's wrists and quickly pulled her for a hug.

"Mianhae" I slowly muttered

She looked at me teary-eyed and sadly smiled.

"Aren't we allowed to just love each other freely?" she asked while looking at me intently with her tears streaming down her face

"Stop crying." I simply answered to ease the mood

I don't know how it exactly feels to be on her position and unnie's position but just seeing them being in pain gives me a glimpse of how love can either be a potion that heals or disaster that destroys.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Are you really sure about this?" Eomma asked while slightly stroking my hair.

"Yes" I plainly answered and smiled at her to end her worries.

Mom just hugged me tightly while slowly caressing my back.

"Always update me, arasso?"

I nodded then simply smiled.

"Alright, we'll go now. Call me when you arrived in Europe okay?"

"Ne, eomma"

She smiled and waved her hand bidding goodbye.

------

It was earlier when Dahyun told me what happened when I was away, knowing all the reasons just had me made up my mind and continue going to Europe. I have no guts to show my face in front of her after all I assumed everything that's why we're experiencing this.

I've given a lot of problems to her. If only I didn't bother her then she must be with co-members right now preparing for the concert. If only I did not become this stupid because of love then she must not be suffering right now. It's all because of me.

It was just 9:20PM and my flight will be at 10:30 so I still need to wait for almost an hour. I just came here early since I don't want to change my mind anymore.

I opened the small pocket from my bag to get my sim ejector and my old sim card, I wanted to reinsert it and check if there's something that I need to know more than what Dahyun have told me. As soon as my phone reopened I immediately opened my SMS application.

MN: Chaeng Chaeng~

MN: Chaeng it's been three days now and you're not even calling me. I'm sad :(

MN: Chaeng chaeng how are you doing today? I'm not feeling well so I couldn't join them with our practice.

MN: I miss you, Chaeng.

MN: I don't know why you aren't even replying to me. I'm worried and sad at the same time.

MN: Chaeng chaeng, I tried dialing your number but it can't be reached.

MN: I tried contacting you again today but the same thing.

MN: By the way, the thing that I've said during the fan meeting, it was the management's decision. They want to protect both of us Chaeng~ I tried contacting you on the exact day to where the videos were posted but you're phone's not ringing as well.

MN: Chaeng~ Where are you? I miss you so much L

MN: If there's something that I've done, tell me. Don't left me hanging here thinking like crazy

MN: I heard you're back from overseas. I wanted to see you but you're nowhere to found

MN: I think you don't want to be with me anymore.

MN: Saranghae, Chaeng chaeng.

My inbox was bombarded with messages and I couldn't take reading all of those. I wiped my tears that fell down from my phone screen.

"She waited for me" I slowly whispered.

I don't know but reading all of those messages just left my mind blank.

"How fucking stupid you are, Son Chaeyoung" I once again whispered.

A/N: This might be the second to the last chapter. I'll try to post the last chapter later. Thank you, Onces especially Michaeng shippers :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

27.3K 676 8
━━━━━𝖬𝗂𝗇𝖺━━━━━ ❛Mina 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌.❜ ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿ ⌦𝖬𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖺�...
60K 2.1K 20
Genderbender again... Chaeyoung, the hired assistant by Myoui Mina. He always acts foolishly but there is a bad past about him and he have a motive o...
69.8K 2.3K 59
Son Chaeyoung is a free spirit but there one secret about her that no know beside her parent. Decided to find her destiny. And destiny bring her to h...
The One Oleh ChaeIzza

Fiksi Penggemar

197K 6K 62
It took a minute to like someone. It took a minute to turn it to love. Its took a right person to feel the love. When you found the right person, you...