๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฝ๐™” ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ยป ๐™ ...

By trashtethics

โ› ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š.โœ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to y... More

preview
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
93
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
110
111
112
112.5
113
114
epilogue
ใ€Ž extra no. 1 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra no. 2 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra no. 3 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra - final ใ€

109

2.8K 93 17
By trashtethics

"God fucking damn it." the ash blond male cussed as soon as his attempt to take his shackle off failed. He hated the fact of being tied up and not being able to do anything to save his pathetic self. 

"So how long are you still planning to get kidnapped and locked, Bakugou?" a familiar voice rang Katsuki's ears, and a familiar silhouette of a person started to appear from afar

"(y/n)? Is that you?" Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows as soon he sees your face. He felt relieved to see you fine but something is off.

He heard a sigh coming out from you, "Sorry to break it to you sweetie but I'm not (y/n). It's Toga." Katsuki's face ashen as soon as he saw your image starting to dissolve and it was replaced by Toga's.

A vein popped out from Katsuki's temples and Toga wasn't that surprised to see Katsuki's reaction. He must've hated her for a long time that seeing her again might've triggered a bad memory. Toga was pretty much scared since she knew of what Katsuki was capable of doing to her as soon as she lets her out.

But she wont stop there even if she's scared. She's doing this for you and there is no time to be scared, "I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU." katsuki growled at the top of his lungs, making Toga wince her eyes after Katsuki's loud voice hurt her ears.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT." katsuki began to shower Toga with all his hatred, his repressed anger and his latent sorrow. Toga ignored him and began to cut the things that binds Katsuki, restraining him from moving freely.

"IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU, I SHOULD'VE BEEN LIVING PEACEFULLY WITH MY WIFE!" he yelled but Toga didn't mutter a single reply. Though it made her feel bad and she can feel her soul slowly crumbling into pieces.

Katsuki's piercing glare was terrifying. She never liked to see the sight of that. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE BEEN SUFFERING EVER SINCE YOU DID SHIT ON ME? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU'VE RUINED ME, TOGA?"

"I LOST MY WIFE AND MY CHILDREN BECAUSE OF YOU. AND I COULD FUCKING LOSE THEM AGAIN." toga was left speechless after seeing Katsuki shed tears while still glaring at her.

"I'm sorry." Toga mustered all her courage to say that exact two words to Katsuki, "I'm so sorry, Bakugou."

Katsuki was so devastated. As much as possible, he never wanted to see her face again. Seeing her brings back only sad memories. What happened to Katsuki really crushed his soul. Losing you was also like taking his life away from him. 

"Who's side are you on, Toga? Don't tell me you sided with Kei? You already fucking destroyed me once,  now you'll do that same thing again?" Toga felt a pang on her chest after hearing Katsuki's cold, empty voice.

You were his light. Katsuki couldn't imagine a life without you. You were the only one for Katsuki and seeing you leave as you turn your back at him in the past really haunts him every time he close his eyes.

"No! L-listen... (y/n) is here, she's planning to take your kids back. The...there is no time to waste. I'm with (y/n)- trust me! I'm here to help!" Toga tried to convince Katsuki that she had no ill intention, "I'll make things right so please, just bare with me for a while. I'm trying to help, Bakugou-"

"Help?" Katsuki asked while chuckling with a hint of disbelief in his voice, "Make things right? You're not a fucking clown, don't make me laugh. As if I could even trust you."

Toga smelled something sweet coming from nowhere, but she noticed how Katsuki's hands were already emitting smoke. She gulped as she tried to back down for a bit.

But other than that, she was terrified. She knew that Katsuki Bakugou was not any normal heroes out there but she already knew that if she let his restraints come off, she'll definitely die.

"When I get out of here, I'll definitely kill you-" Katsuki was cut off when Toga smirked, "Go ahead."

But Toga remain resilient despite of being scared. She has no time to waste just because she's scared. She's doing this to atone her sins. And if her death was the only thing that could make you and Katsuki forgive her, then she would gladly accept her fate.

But she noticed her wristwatch beeping, a signal for her to do something. It was indeed the time to do it.

"Kill me, but we don't have all the time yet. I need to get you out of here. (y/n) might be in trouble if we don't hurry!" Toga tried to knock some senses into Katsuki, "I'll be glad to be killed by you but it is not yet the time for that."

Toga stood up from kneeling in front of Katsuki and walked away to open the door where she entered earlier. Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows out of confusion, "What are you-"

As soon as she opened the door another person came in, holding a key in his hand while beaming widely, "Yo blasty! Long time no see!"

"Shut the fuck up." Katsuki hissed at Twice, making the man chuckle as he ignored the blond male who was restricted and restrained.

"Twice, hand it over." The blonde girl stretched her palms, signaling twice to give her what she needed. Twice already know what she meant by it and gladly handed the key over to Toga.

Toga began to unshackle Katsuki, it was no doubt that Twice did a good job in finding the key. But it seems like he was busy fighting nomus with his other clones too that's why it took him long enough to reach to her.

As soon as Katsuki was released he held his wrist which was swollen and bruised, "Why are you..."

Toga looked at him straight in the eyes, plastering no emotion on her face as she balled her fists.

"I'm doing this for (y/n). But we got to take down Kei first. Then after that, if you still want to kill me,  I'll let you do anything you want." she said as she spoke with coldness in her voice.

Katsuki couldn't help but to grin widely. He doesn't like the idea of joining force with the person whom he really despised but she was right, (y/n) needs him and all he got to do now is focus on saving his family.

He needed to save Aoi and Akashi before it's too late for him. Katsuki began to walk out first of the room, and a set of nomus where already at the hallway just about to enter.

He was over dfatigue and he felt like he is already at his limit. He felt like he could die from overusing his quirk but he doesn't want to give up yet.

He needs to go home with his family. He wont die just yet. After all, he had been at death's door before, and now dying wasn't even a choice. He needs to explain everything to you before he is even sent to his grave.

Katsuki turned to look at Toga and Twice. His hands began to emit nitroglycerin and he is prepared to engage in combat.

His lips curved into a smirk as his crimson orbs flared with determination.

"Well, these motherfuckers just showed up on time. Don't die on me yet, Himiko Toga."

Hi! ~~ it's been a while! Sorry for taking too long 〒_〒 i just want you all to know that I really appreciate all of you for your patience and understanding.

The reason why it took me long enough to update is that I forgot my password on this account huhu ~ but other than that thankyou so so much for your support!

I will be updating every now and then to make it up to you guys! Thankyou everyone and happy 95k reads! ♡(∩o∩)♡

Stay healthy everyone! And see you on the next update!

xoxo,
trashtethics

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 17.2K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ. Y/n was born int...
1M 38.9K 150
๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š“๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘...
22.8K 757 47
Anika Midoriya has always had a strained slightly resentful relationship with Katsuki Bakugou. It isn't until they slowly regain friendship as they b...
29.5K 849 15
"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ." โ•ฐโ”ˆ โžค katsuki bakugo x fem!reader โ˜†ๅฝก โ•ญโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”* ห—หห‹ ๐…๐€๐Š๐„ ๐๏ฟฝ...