Infinite 10

Від Ogeeman

If you like to find out more then your gonna have to read it, hope you enjoy Більше

Time and space
New world part 1
new world part II
Re-introduction
Meet the gang
Getting along
Preparations
/not come up with a title sorry😋/
odd changes going on
tension/ a little omake
Camp day!
ch:13 Where everything goes wrong
Disastrous
Ch:15
Ch:16 part 1

Welcome to the IS academy Benjamin tennyson

3.6K 64 13
Від Ogeeman

Ichika

Its been a week since the incident happened, rin was back to her normal self though she is still scared what she saw.

"Guys guys your not gonna believe what's gonna happen today!" Rin said loudly skidding through the halls and in front of the door.

"Geez rin calm down will you? You run as though you've seen a ghost" Charlotte said and rin was regaining her breathing.

"Have you heard were getting a new student here in the academy?!" She said.

"And what's so exciting about the transfer student anyway?" Houki said not liking the idea of another one of her rivalry/friends to join in.

"That's the thing it isnt a girl it's a guy!" Rin said and ichika heard this but in a slow motion way.

It's a guy

Guy

Guyyyyy

Ichika then went up to rin.

"Are you sure this is a guy, I mean 100% sure!!" Ichika said wanting it to be confirmed.

"That's impossible it could be another faker, remember the Charles accident?" Laura said and everyone remembered that time and day.

"Dont remind me" said charlotte looking a bit red and embarrassed.

"And are you sure it's not a girl for sure?" Cecilia said and rin nodded fast.

"Yeah no denying it" rin said and the bell rang signaling that class is starting.

Chifuyu came in and everyone quiet down.

"Alright let's get this over with, now I expect you all have heard rumors here?" She said and all of us nodded in agreement.

"Alright that makes it easier then now let me introduce you to him, you may come in" she said after 10 seconds of silence a tumbleweed came in still no one entered the room.

"Uhhhhh" everyone in the room said and looked back at chifuyu who sweatdropped a little.

"Ms. Yamada?" She said and the teacher assistant squeaked out of fear.

"Yes mam?" She asked timidly.

"Didnt I say you have to escort him to classroom" she asked dangerously.

"Uh well you see, I had a bit of trouble on me and I think he didnt understood what room I had told him to do, I was in a hurry" she said.

"Yamada" chifuyu said.

"Yes?" She said.

"GO LOOK FOR HIM AND THIS TIME MAKE HIM COME WITH YOU!!" She yelled and yamada squeaked.

"Yes mam! I'll get him here as fast as possible" she screamed out and ran outside the classroom with smoke trailers.

"Did she make smoke trailers?" Ichika said and sad that his new brother in arms isnt here yet.

"Anyways back to the lesson, well wait until Ms. Yamada gets back here with the student" she said and everyone was now focused on the task.

With ben

"Room number 130B I think? Man what was it she said before she left again?" Ben thought and remembered what happened today.

Flashback

I was being dragged here in the academy not too long ago I stumble upon my soon to be teacher waiting at the front entrance.

"Tennyson?" She said which gave me an alert for danger.

"Yeah that's me what up teach?" I said to her and realised what I said.

"Call me ms. Orimura here tennyson understood?" She said demandidly.

"Y-yeah understood" I said quietly.

Hope I dont make the same mistake twice, who knows what she'll do with me.

"Alright let me introduce you to ms. Yamada, she'll be my assistant for your classroom hopefully you dont start trouble, anyway I better get going these kids need to be controlled" she said and walked of.

I then met up with my other teacher and- damn shes hot, whatever you do ben dont look down! Dont look down! Dont look down! He mentally told himself over and over again.

"Hello mr. Tennyson my name is yamada maya, I'll be teaching you for the entire semester for now" she said happily and her boobs may have juggled.

'Dammit ben, come on I faced aliens, bounty hunters! Vilgax! How hard is it not seeing her like this!?' He thought and mastered all the courage he could get.

"Hello nice to meet you as well maya it's a pleasure to meet you" he said and maya got red.

"F-first names already?! Oh my I mean Im your teacher and your my student I dont think I can do that" she said turning red even more.

"Did I say something wrong?!" He said panicking that he made a bad impression already.

"W-well mr. Tennyson you see you can't call anyone first names it's sort of well weird, here you have to call them by last names" she said, duh of course how could I be to stupid enough.

"I'm sorry I didnt know" I said bowing to her.

She then looked at her cloak to see that class is almost beggining and she has to copy and print all those papers!

"Um sorry mr. Tennyson but I have to go, your room number is 130B! Turnleft thenkeeptakingstraight2hallsahead ofyouthenturnrightthenmakeanotherleftandupstairsandmakearightthentakeanotherrightthenyourclassroomisthere bye!" She said quickly and make a run for jt.

"Wait what?" Ben said confused what she said.

Flashback ends

"Wow first day here and now I'm lost, wonder If anyones here to help" he said then saw a girl with blue hair with a hair clip and red glasses and look almost like Ben's age.

'Wow shes so small and cute at the same time' he thought and decided to talk to her.

"Hey do you know where room 130B is? I'm kind of lost-" he was saying until she screamed.

"Ahhh a boy, what's a boy doing here?!?" She said loudly and sounded like she was crying.

"W-wait you got the wrong idea here im-" he said until she ran away and that's when I decided to chase her.

"Wait hold up i just need directions!" He said and ran after her.

30 minutes later break time

'Phew' "finally I thought my head might pop" ichika said laying his head down from his table.

"Geez and what we've taught you was all a waste" houki said mad at her childhood friend/ crush.

"Hey I only wanted one and that was laura until you you came in and babbling about different topics!" Ichika said Pointing out what happend 2 days ago.

"My wife does have a point there, it was only me and him but you three had to come plus rin, shes from a different classroom" laura said.

"That still doesnt matter he should have listened even harder" houki said looking away little red from what laura and ichika said.

"I cant blame him houki, he was overwhelmed by us, he couldn't pay attention all at once" Charlotte said.

"No shes right, ichika should have paid more attention!" Cecilia said until they all heard screaming and yelling.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Said a familiar blue haired girl.

"Kanzashi?" Ichika said but she run past their room and was followed by a brown haired boy with green emerald eyes.

"Dammit hold up I just want to ask you something!" Ben yelled out didnt notice the room number because he was too caught up with chasing her.

"Get away!!" Cried out kanzashi.

"What the heck happend?" Ichika said.

"Isnt it obvious, Hes trying to get her!" Houki said and went out the room following both the blue and browned hair people.

"Houki wait hold on!" Charlotte said not wanting the new boy to get hurt.

"Houki wait up!!" Ichika yelled out also chasing Charlotte on the way.

"Wife" laura yelled out and ran as well.

"Wait hold up what's going on!!?" Cecilia said running.

Everyone ran after the duo so fast that everyone even rin came out of the room to find out what's going on.

Right behind kanzashi was ben running after her and behind him was houki running at Ben with a kendo stick, there was both ichika and Charlotte running after her trying to calm her down and not hurt the new transfer student.

Right behind the two was Laura having knives with her and there was Cecilia going after them and behind her was rin, looking rather pissed of and have her IS arm out.

"Help!!" Kanzashi said not noticing others behind her.

"Oh my god, please just stop I'm not gonna hurt you just answer my question!!" Yelled out ben.

They keeped at it and maya was laying her back against the wall tired out on looking for ben.

"Oh where are you tennyson!?" She whined and she saw a shadow above her and froze.

"Maya" chifuyu said in a scary tone.

"Ms. Orimura I tried but hes nowhere to be found!" Maya said scared of what she'll do to her.

And as on que her prayer was answered.

Then came a loud screaming and both teachers looked and see it was kanzashi and right behind her was ben.

Then they noticed others students came along and it was weird.

"MR. TENNYSON!" Maya yelled out running to him.

"Wait what's going on!!" She yelled out and everyone was out of sight of her.

"Damn I dont get paid enough for this" she said and went to her office to drink coffee.

The chase went on and boy even other instructors came to see what's going on.

4:40pm

Then both kanzashi and ben lost all of them and ben cornered her at the end of the hall huffing hard and angrily.

'Huff' 'huff' "Finally I got you" ben said and looked at kanzashi dead in the eye.

"Eep!" She screamed out and Ben's hand was getting close to her.

'oh no what's he gonna do to me!? Help!!' She mentally screamed out.

Ben's hand then landed on her shoulder tightly.

"Now I've got you" ben said in a gruff voice.

'This is it, this is where it ends I never got the chance to finish SAO!' She though until she was caught of guard.

"Could you please just please tell me where room 130B is please!" Ben cried out and kanzashi was shocked.

"W-was that all you have to say?" She said timidly.

"Yes!" Ben said and fell on the floor on his back.

"Uuhhh you ok?" Kanzashi said

"How the hell do you even still have energy left?" Ben said.

"Look listen I can't move right now, I think I'm just gonna rest up now" ben said and lost consciousness.

"Oh no what have I done?" Kanzashi said guilty for running away because he was another guy she never talked too.

She then decided to help him out and carried him to the infirmary room.

"I have to make it up for him somehow" she said and manage to carry him to the infirmary.

Everyone else after the chase

"Wait where they go?" Ichika said noticing that they were only chasing houki and kanzashi and ben were gone.

"Uh" houki said embarrassed that she was chasing nothing anymore.

"Lets just call it for today I'm dead tired" ichika said wondering where ben is now.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

197K 5.4K 41
I hope you enjoy this one : )
22K 319 23
Hello !! This is my first story, I apologize, it's not perfect, but I hope you enjoy. You, the reader, is a transfer student attending U.A. Universit...
3.5K 57 14
I still love this show and after reading a story of this i thought i give it a try anyway lets see how i do
192K 2.4K 28
The IS technology has changed the world, completely overthrowing the previous order of things. Now, in a world run by females, we take a look at the...