Getting along

Next morning

"Pfff -Hahahahahahahaha" loud laughing could be heard in Ben's room because Ichika decided to see him and have guy time and ichika explaining him Charlotte was Charles before and disguise herself as a guy.

"Shut up! It wasn't funny!" Ichika yelled at him.

"Haha- sorry but really? You couldn't tell 'he' was a she? Come on 'he' looks way to feminine to be a guy, just look at Charlotte's old photo, her hands are too small and that face!" Ben yelled out pointing out.

"Can't mistaken that, that I can tell you" ben said and stopped laughing at this.

"Well sorry I just thought Charlotte was boy- girlish guy, you can't blame me for this" ichika deadpanned.

"Actually you could, for example, has Charles taken a bath with you before?"

"No but-"

"Also the uniform we use to train, can't you tell that if charles was a guy, you can see if his crotch was bulged, that was your specific evidence so yeah" Ben stated out and ichika was lost in his mind.

Now that ben mentioned this he did see Charlotte wearing that also his crotch never showed and his was shown as well and the displeasure of his 'thing' felt too and he hasn't seen 'Charles' complain at all.

"Oh my kami your right" ichika paled.

"See!? Also cant believe you showered with her too.......say you didn't do anything naughty right?" Ben said.

"What?" Ichika said.

Ben facepalmed himself.

"Never mind, your too dense to know, did your sister tell you?" I asked and ichika gave a questioning look.

'How the hell is he suppose to get a girlfriend if he doesnt know a thing about women?!' Ben screamed at his head and continued playing smash bros on his gaming system.

"Game"

"Dang it!" Ichika cried out and seeing Ben's main cloud beat Donkey Kong.

"Heh Ben 5, ichika 0" ben taunted him.

"I'll get you this time!" Ichika declared and pick Donkey kong again.

2:38 pm

"Hey guys- why ichika looks mad?" Charlotte asked ben and could see ichika putting his 2 hands on his chest.

"Nothing much, just had a competition with him and won 8 times while he still got 0"

"Next time I'll beat you, that's for sure" ichika said now returning back to his state.

"Yeah say that to my royale badass hands" ben waved his hands on front of him.

Just then ichika's phone made a noise and he looked at his phone.

"Wow another one strikes again" he said confusing charlotte.

"Um what strike again?" Charlotte said.

"Another alien appeared, except this ones ripped" ichika said showing four-arms.

"ooh, you weren't kidding, its strong" she said.

The video was about the tour bus which had alot of passengers who lost control and thankfully four-arms came in and stopped the bus from crashing into a building which could cause the building to collapse.

"Who send you that?" Ben asked ichika.

"A friend of mine dan, he got a selfie with the blue guy, lucky jerk, he even made a blog about this too, I'm suprised they followed him.