Welcome to the IS academy Benjamin tennyson

Ichika

Its been a week since the incident happened, rin was back to her normal self though she is still scared what she saw.

"Guys guys your not gonna believe what's gonna happen today!" Rin said loudly skidding through the halls and in front of the door.

"Geez rin calm down will you? You run as though you've seen a ghost" Charlotte said and rin was regaining her breathing.

"Have you heard were getting a new student here in the academy?!" She said.

"And what's so exciting about the transfer student anyway?" Houki said not liking the idea of another one of her rivalry/friends to join in.

"That's the thing it isnt a girl it's a guy!" Rin said and ichika heard this but in a slow motion way.

It's a guy

Guy

Guyyyyy

Ichika then went up to rin.

"Are you sure this is a guy, I mean 100% sure!!" Ichika said wanting it to be confirmed.

"That's impossible it could be another faker, remember the Charles accident?" Laura said and everyone remembered that time and day.

"Dont remind me" said charlotte looking a bit red and embarrassed.

"And are you sure it's not a girl for sure?" Cecilia said and rin nodded fast.

"Yeah no denying it" rin said and the bell rang signaling that class is starting.

Chifuyu came in and everyone quiet down.

"Alright let's get this over with, now I expect you all have heard rumors here?" She said and all of us nodded in agreement.

"Alright that makes it easier then now let me introduce you to him, you may come in" she said after 10 seconds of silence a tumbleweed came in still no one entered the room.

"Uhhhhh" everyone in the room said and looked back at chifuyu who sweatdropped a little.

"Ms. Yamada?" She said and the teacher assistant squeaked out of fear.

"Yes mam?" She asked timidly.

"Didnt I say you have to escort him to classroom" she asked dangerously.

"Uh well you see, I had a bit of trouble on me and I think he didnt understood what room I had told him to do, I was in a hurry" she said.

"Yamada" chifuyu said.

"Yes?" She said.

"GO LOOK FOR HIM AND THIS TIME MAKE HIM COME WITH YOU!!" She yelled and yamada squeaked.

"Yes mam! I'll get him here as fast as possible" she screamed out and ran outside the classroom with smoke trailers.

"Did she make smoke trailers?" Ichika said and sad that his new brother in arms isnt here yet.

"Anyways back to the lesson, well wait until Ms. Yamada gets back here with the student" she said and everyone was now focused on the task.

With ben

"Room number 130B I think? Man what was it she said before she left again?" Ben thought and remembered what happened today.

Flashback

I was being dragged here in the academy not too long ago I stumble upon my soon to be teacher waiting at the front entrance.