tension/ a little omake

It's only been a day since the incident happened, news broadcasted everything, when I destroyed the remaining parts of those techadons maya seem to record the whole thing now the world knows about these things and also raising suspicion too.

Back when I changed into wrath it was only one time that they saw me change aliens but the 2nd time I turned spider monkey to echo echo that alien that's been saving them confirms that I'm either an alien that can transform anything I want or someone is the alien and had that kind of power.

War will break out if they discovered me, they'll try to buy me off and countries will pay millions to get their hands on me and the ultamatrix too.

I'm scared......yes even though I was accepted back in my universe but this universe.....they'll get greedy over me and I have no support to help me the plumbers helped me get out of this situation but they're not here now so what am I gonna do?

"Ben?" I got out of my thoughts as a familiar dense headed voice get me out of my thinking.

"Uh yeah what's up man?"

"You've been acting strange lately ever since those weird things appeared what we're they called again? Techonocks? No that didn't sound right" ichika whispered as he tried remembering what I said as echo echo.

"Hey guys what's up? Ichika you look like your gonna blow up or something" rin said as she enters our homeroom and behind her was kanzashi.

"Hey kanzashi didn't see you there, what's up?" I said as I tried to get my act together again.

"I'm doing well thank you ben, just came here because rin dragged me" kanzashi murmured her sentence.

"Really rin? Can't you solve this like an actual adult instead of dragging kanzashi like a poor ragdoll?" Ben joked.

"Oh please this is important it's about yesterday that those 'things' appeared out of nowhere and attacked the academy not to mention that none of the weapons those IS guards used had no effect on them" she said as ben was suddenly quite.

"Er really? I'm sure it's just some IS that we never seen" I tried to convince her.

"Shes got a point ben those aren't any IS I've never seen before, such destruction it cost, it's far more different then the previous ones that happened here at the academy"

"Wait this happened before? Just how many?"

"If I remeber correctly 3 or 5 times that things happened to us, to trips and at the academy" ichika finally got out of his thinking on what the techadons name.

"Is anybody hurt? Killed?" I said as they shook their heads no.

"Well except that one time though" ichika said as he touched his chest.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well.......I....sort of died....." he said

My eyes widen at his answer.

"What?! How is it possible that you died but suddenly still be in the living?" Questioned ben as he looked at ichika.

"We don't know but please don't talk about that it brings bad memories" rin said same with kanzashi who looked petrified.

"Wow I never knew"

'I'm gonna have to talk to ichika about this, maybe if I go ghost freak on him I'll search through his memories'

He shook his head

'No that's far to messed up to do that, plus i don't think I'll get lucky this time when I knocked everyone out' ben thought.