Camp day!

In the morning its 9 am right now and we see our beloved hero outside of the academy while buses came and students and teachers went inside.

"Huh this is alot of students then I thought it would"

"What do you mean ben?"

"Ichika I've been here for what? A month already? And it made me realize there was more students to take I say about 120 right and I might add teachers too but what I'm saying is that was there many of us?"

"Hmp and you were suppose to be the smart one around here" houki said still a tsundere as always.

"Smarter then you Ms.girlfriend wanna be"

"G-girlfriend?! I am not!"

"Deny all you want theres no need to be scared about having a crush with ich-" his mouth was covered by houki.

"Alright alright I take it back just don't say another word about this!" She hissed.

"Yeah that's what I thought never dis me off again"

"Alright everyone! By the time we get going choose a partner to go with when we reach to camp am I clear?" Chifuyu commanded.

"Hai mam!"

"You got it! Crazy teacher with a brother fetish" ben declared and said that last part quietly.

"I'm sorry Tennyson did you say something?" Chifuyu said probably knew what I said.

'Shit shit shit shit! Think of something quickly!'

He looked around for an answer and found it.

"I was saying if you like to drive in my car..yeah I mean just look at this beauty here, such green design and that black stripe this baby has alot of horsepower" he tapped his car and true to his words it does look beautiful, that sexy looking design many men will kill for and thank to whatever gods or omni-gods out there helped ben for once.

"Hmmm alright I'll bite what's your plan here Tennyson?"

"Dude! What are you doing?!" Ichika mouthed.

Ben gave ichika the look of 'don't say an utter word or I'll beat the crap out of you humungousaur style!' Then turned back to chifuyu.

"I mean you've been through alot teach how about finally letting loose for awhile you wouldn't want to stay with these pre teens and a sassy lost child too"

"I heard that!" Rin yelled from a distance which means shes coming our way.

"Hmmm"

"Come on for once have fun and go crazy with my car, though I ask if you go not too crazy I don't want my ride to be trashed"

'Oh god so that's how kevin feels whenever I ask his car, shit this is deja vu all over again'

A few good moments chifuyu made up his mind.

"Ms.yamada I won't be joining the rest of you, I will take another way to go"

"Ms. Orimura?"

Chifuyu didn't say anything else as she got inside the car and bring the car back to life with a loud roar.

"Gah! Dammit why hell is this damn car so loud?!"

"Incase you don't know this is actually mine, this car is a beaut so only I can allow anybody to touch it or drive it capeesh?!"

"My lord ben just who even made this car its model isn't anything I've ever seen" Cecilia remarked looking at the insides of the vehicle and how sturdy it is.