Ch:16 part 1

/Hi there if it’s me Kyle Rivera and if you are wondering why I am here and not in Dark Wars well this is me before I got captured by Meta and before dark wars started but anyway the reason I am here is that Azmuth and Paradox needed my help and if you’re wondering why it’s because I can travel anywhere in the multiverse but anyway let’s get this show on the road./

_______________________________________

As Kyle said that the scene shows Ben just kept staring at Kyle in the plumber surprised while Kyle is just smiling at Ben.

“So are you going to say anything Benjamin?”

Kyle asked which Ben says nothing but rather weirdly processing what Kyle had just said.

"Woah OK wait a second -squak- so you're a walker correct? So are you like Professor Paradox?"

Kyle just chuckles and nods.

“Yes and no unlike Paradox I don’t travel through time only universes.”

Kyle said which Ben understood.

“Now with that said let’s go kick some alien butt.

"Well to be more specific they're drones and a few are techadons so I don't know if they even have a butt," Ben said.

“True but still I get to fight with one of my heroes now as you say it’s hero time now come forth Namur!”

As Kyle said that he twirls his staff and a pentagram appears and out comes a giant white tiger which makes Ben’s mouth open.

Holy crap man that's so cool -squak- but enough talking we got bigger things to handle First we evacuate everyone out of here we don't want them to get involved with this! Ready?"

Kyle nodded and turned his head towards Namur.

“Namur you ready buddy?”

Kyle asked which Namur smiles and opens his mouth.

“Of course Kyle I am always ready.”

As Namur said that Ben was again surprised.

“I…..you know what? Never mind I've seen talking aliens before so this isn't new to me"

Namur nodded and roared.

“Onwards and let us destroy these wretched machines!”

As Namur said that Kyle got on top of him and they rode into battle.

“Cowabunga!” Kyle said.

"Cowabunga huh? Funny then it's time for me to get serious too" Ben tapped on his chest green light shined around him.

"Blitzwolfer!"Ben howled as he ran towards a drone that he hit earlier "I'm gonna tear you to shreds!" He yelled as he ran towards the drone.

The scene then changes to Kyle and Namur as they are ripping through drones left and right.

“Ha! How do you like that you buckets of bolts!”

The battle raged on.

_______________________________________

"Woah what the hell? Who's that guy?" Ichika pondered.