Ch:15

*Slam!*

"What do you mean we can't help ben!? Those bastards have him doing whatever they're doing to him! We gotta act now!"

"Ichika I know how much you care of ben but don't forget who were dealing with"

"But he's a student here as well sis! They don't have the authority to do that!"

"True but they decided to cross the line and break the law decided to take things on their own hands"

Both ichika and chifuyu were talking in her office discussing what happened regarding to ben.

To ichika it was a huge suprise.

He never thought that he was that close to ben with all those forms he had and its no wonder how he improved Byakushiki in such a short time as well.

Everyone is still taking process to all this all the media continued to spout nonsense to him as well.

Benjamin Tennyson- Hero? Or villain?

Great terror to the world

Benjamin- human? Or alien?

Tennyson himself- humanities end

All those craps that aren't even true.

"Shouldn't we do anything about it?! If ben was truly a threat then why did he saved us when the academy was attacked by those techadons! We'd be dead already if it hadn't been for him!"

"You think I like this? No matter how hard I tried to convince them they refused end of discussion"

Without a single word chifuyu left the office leaving ichika alone in the room gripping his hands tightly as they turned paled by such force.

"Hang on ben....whatever they're doing to you please just endure as much as possible....ill find a way to help out"

He exited the room as he now was walking alone in the halls others noticed his aura was different.

Many were sort of scared to even talk to him for some reason....it was easy before but now? It just seems off.

"Hey is Orimura-kun alright?"

"He seems different.....way more different then he usually was"

Ichika only glance at the two females as they were taken back at his look.

"Hng..."

//////////////////

Loud punching echoed at the empty room as he took time to release some steam that he hold onto for such a long time since he arrived at this place.

First it was that houki he hasnt seen in years was a complete maniac tried to kill him!

Been challenged on the 3rd day of beginning of the academy.

Met up with another childhood friend who also was a maniac severely hurting him in many different ways with her IS of all the craziness almost killed him!

Laura tried to kill him just because he's related to her yet now she acts like it's nothing snuck into his room day and night.

The only person who acts less violent was........

Charlotte.....

He stopped his attack as he now started to calm down.....easing his mind now that he thinks about it.