Disastrous

Tokyo

"As you can all see people here we are at live seeing something truly horrifying.....around a camp is an invasion something we've never seen before.....what we are about to show you is disturbing I repeat disturbing if children are seeing this right now put them away and for the younger ones please don't see what your about to witness"

The reporter said as he told the broadcaster to play what they recorded.

It was not only Japan but the entire world, United States, China, Russia, Canada, United Kingdom, every country that are hearing this now.

Not only weird aliens appeared but techadons too and if that wasn't enough the United States also suffered the worst as phantom task attacked and stolen IS technology parts as many fallen to battle, what they faced weren't just regular IS as they hold almost the same tech design of the techadons.

United States

"We have honestly no idea what happened it happened all of a sudden as night has fallen the industry went all down......many lives were taken not a single living soul survived" broadcasted a male reporter in the background held people more importantly friends and family members who lost their beloved at the attack no more then 300 people died 20 IS pilots died trying to defend the weak but they were outmatched by 8 unkown forces, the three are Squall, autumn and madoka who made more mess then the grunts did and with the help of techadons 3 that suddenly appeared at the IS academy which made people keep buzzing.

In the screen showed what happened a few minutes ago when the white techadon absorbed the three assasins blood leaking out of the body of the techadon and his body started morphing 135 feet tall as its body turned red and black linings on its body as well.

"And whats more surprising is the aliens we've all been seeing is one lifeform! Look at a few videos as this alien transformed times such as canonbolt, kickin hawk, and wildvine, this being we kept seeing time to time is one creature that can transform to many life forms" the reporter said as a few watched the footage of all those alien creatures they seen as they already saw the horror of the techadon has done.

Parents hold on to their children from seeing something that too horrifying for the younger ones eyes.

Those children hugged their alien stuff toys such as ball weevil, pesky dust, echo echo, rath etc, all those aliens they seen in pictures some of them weren't seen like nanomech.

It was going all crazy people began to panic seeing alien tech that not even their technology can't compare to techadon already lives were lost by those things and phantom tasl working together.

What could they be after?

For sure that those things didn't want anything with their technology, don't have anything valuable but one thing for sure is that they're after Ben the unkown alien monster who can tranform different life forms.

Government around the world couldn't do anything and if they did then lives will be lost at the camp site and clearly didn't want to nuke it since those things are practically indestructible.

Then all citizens around the world stopped panicking as the alien life form has taken a form which some know it.

Upgrade