Re-introduction

IS Academy infirmary

Ben woke up the next day and what he first noticed was that his clothes was changed and his uniform was neatly folded.

*yawn* "Man how long was I out for anyway?" He said and looked at the clock to see it was 4:00 in the morning.

'Wow really? I've been out for the past 12hrs? It's too early to wake up and I cant go back to sleep so that's out of the question' he thought and went to the bathroom to wet his face in.

'What was I doing again? Oh right that weird girl who ran from me, things just keep getting weirder and weirder'  he thought and left the bathroom.

"So this is the IS academy I've heard about" ben said looking at the rising sunrise, it pained him alittle he did kind of miss Ester.

'Oh well theres plenty fishes in the sea, not that I wont cry about, but not now, another time' he then looked at his phone and pressed the power button 3 time.

Everywhere around him was now cut cameras and those little whatever it's called that are small and could hear you.

And he looked at his phone and see that trouble was stirring up, fire fighters are trying their best to put it out.

'Well looks like I'm gonna have to help hang on!' He thought and opened the window and jump then turn into jetray.

20 minutes later

Ben finally arrived and saw alot of fire coming out, what's worse was that it was a huge house, not just an ordinary house but an orphanage.

"Someone help them!" Yelled a 60-year-old women who was being pulled back.

"Mam please stop, theres nothing we can do right now we cant get in!" Said a fire men and that when I came in.

"Well if you need someone to help then I'll help" said ben and many people looked up to see him.

They were scarred but ben calmed then down.

"Easy there I'm a good guy, how many are in there?" Ben said getting the lady to pay attention.

" 3 two of them are a boy and girl the other one is a baby, please help them!" She cried out.

"Dont worry mam you got it" ben said and smacked his chest hard.

"BIG CHILL!" He yelled out but when he looked at himself he was something else that wasn't big chill at all.

It was wrath

"Ugh crude, I MEAN RATH! LISTEN HERE YOU STUPID ULTAMATRIX WRATH IS SICK AND TIRED OF YOU NOT WORKING RIGHT! It's not even funny anymore" he said and people sort of sweat dropped at this situation while others were scared and shocked that he transformed.

The fire then got worse and the roof exploded.

"THERES NO TIME IM GOING IN!!" Ben said as he rammed through the door.

"KNOCK KNOCK!" He yelled out and saw everywhere was on fire.

"KIDS WHERE ARE YOU!?!" He yelled out and heard them.

"H-here please help" a little girl cried out and ben ran up stairs and punched away any objects in front of him.

He then found where she yelled out and smashed through the door.

He saw two kids who are more then older then 12 year olds and a baby, they coughed and saw who it was only to be scared.

"Look listen rath here is not going to eat you! He's here to rescue you get on!" He yelled and the children obliged at his command and he was holding the baby.