/not come up with a title sorry😋/

"And that concludes our section for today by tomorrow the tournament will commence, don't disappoint me" chifuyu said the last part more menacing then what the others expect.

'Geez when I think I was scared of vilgax, he could run his money on her'

"Hey ben!" Ben heard his name called out as he see's the small brunette girl who apparently was next to his homeroom just 4 doors away.

"Something up?"

"Yes and no but mostly yes just sign here and we'll call it even"

Rin said showing me a sheet of paper

"What's this?"

"Doesn't matter sign it!"

Rin yelled out loud now getting everyone's attention including the rest of the gang then decided to gather around both the brunettes.

"What is going on?" Houki asked as she looked at Rin suspiciously.

"What is the meaning to this?" Laura said sort of mispronouncing the words.

"Ben mind telling us what's happening between you two?" Cecilia said asking me.

"Yeah and what is all the yelling about?" Charlotte said.

"N-nothing!" Rin quickly said and before she can hide the sheet I took it from her.

"Hey! Give it back!"

Ben ignored her as he read what was in the paper and saw that it was a room exchange paper and if signed then both he and rin will change rooms.

"The hell?" I said confused what I read and quickly knew what she was trying to do.

"What is it! Let me see!" Houki ripped the paper away from my hands and read what's on it.

"Rin! Explain now!" Houki demanded.

"I'm lost here" the france representative said not following what's going on and the other two representatives didn't know either.

"Oh not much just a format sheet that says I'll switch rooms with rin and told me to sign it but I didn't, have to read the paper to know, only an idiot would fall for that"

With chifuyu in the staff room

*crack*

Chifuyu cracked her mug hard making the coffee leak out from her mug.

"Ms. Orimura?!"

"There it is again! Who is it that's insulting me!?"

She demanded and to her backstory when she took care of ichika when she was younger she signed a sheet without reading it and she ended up being house arrested.

Ben

"What?!" All the girls screamed out as they now glared daggers at the chinese representative.

"Uhhhhh" Rin was lost in words not knowing what excuse she could use.

Just then ben looked around to see that ichika wasn't present.

'Must have gone to lunch already'

"Say anyone knows where ichika is? Haven't seen that knucklehead in awhile"

Sadly Ben's words we're ignored as they argue against rin trying to trick ben into signing the sheet without his knowing.

'At this rate ichikas family Jeweles will be broken, oh well not my problem it's his head that's the problem here'

"Ooookay I'm just gonna leave now so bye" I said and walked away from their argument as I proceeded to make my way to lunch.

'Hope they're serving chili fries right now, could be using some'