Preparations

The next day when we got back from our weekend Orimura sensie announced that the next two weeks we'll be participating IS battles one on one each battle which got me thinking I have no clue how to work on an IS I could ask for the others help but whatever nonsense they were talking about was all nothing, heck he even read the book that was given to him by Orimura sensie but these girls are trying harder so ichika can notice them.

Poor girls no matter how hard they try they cant seem to crack open that thick skull of his, I'm never gonna let this one go when ichika finally realizes that they had a crush on him.

Just then the bell rang and that was my que to leave and practice on my skills to fully operate the dang thing, good thing I have upgrade and brain storm, don't know what to do without them.

"Ben-San! Hold on a moment will you?" I turned my head to see Cecilia walking towards me with my green jacket...that's right I lend it to her yesterday.

"What's up Cecilia? Oh you come to give me back my jacket? Much appreciated" I said and I reach for my jacket.

Just then when I got hold of it I accidentally touch Cecilia's hand by accident.

She pulled her hand back as I touched it.

"Sorry, my hand slipped didn't mean to scare you, your alright?" Ben asked Cecilia noticing how her cheeks were tinted with red.

"I'm alright thank you for your concern Ben" she said.

I was just standing there looking at her almost I'm looking through her.

"Um its something wrong?" Cecilia asked in a stuttered voice.

I realized that I've been looking at her as I shaked my head.

"No not at all it's just....you called my name without san on it" I said as she realised she called him without any formalities.

"Oh sorry my tongue slipped I-"

"No don't worry about it, infact I like it, just call me Ben without formalities it just sounds weird to me" I said as she relaxed.

Then she notice another thing that ben was doing.

"Say ben....what you doing anyway? I happen to see you walk at another direction"

"Oh that? I'm gonna head to the IS stadium since I'm new at this I'm gonna have to start my training if I wanna give a good fight"

"Oh yes you mentioned that you never bothered hearing about the IS since your from America and all" she said.

"Say ben you need of a partner?" She asked.

"That I do, you see if I'm gonna get better the least i need to do is find anybody available to teach me about IS someone with both blades and guns"

Ben said recalling all the weapons he put in his IS/ultamatrix it wasnt that hard honestly.

'Thank you azimuth for those lessons, for one your lame lectures come in handy' I thought until Cecilia spoke.

"If it's not too much trouble I can help teach you how to use long range weapons, for I Cecilia alcott am an elite pilot know about weapon" she said in a prideful voice one that could mean she's 'better' then the rest.

'Oh my god what did I put myself into, oh well theres no turning back'

"Really Cecilia? Thanks I could use some guidance from an experience pilot although wouldn't you rather spend some more time with ichika?" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

She flustered at his comment

"W-what are you referring to?! I have no such interest if that oaf!" She denied her interest and looked away.