Ringo Starr Smuts & Maybe Som...

By Malkat1969

Hello sweet Ringo lovers! This ones for you. Hope you all enjoy and remember, I am always open to requests! ❤... More

When I Get Home
Good Morning, Good Morning
Get Well Soon- Part 1 (request)
Get Well Soon-Part 2 (request)
If I Fell (fluff)
I Need You
Happy Birthday Ringo (part 1)
I've Just Seen a Face (fluff)
I've Just Seen a Face (fluff- Part 2)
Act Naturally
A Beginning
First time
I'm Only Sleeping
Bloody Hell (request)
Get Back
Diamonds, Diamonds (request)
Your Mother Should Know (request)
Eight Days A Week
The Honeymoon (request)
Midnight in Paris (request)
Go to Him (request)
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (request)
All My Loving (request)
Telephone Line (request)
All You Need Is Love (request)
This smut has no storyline, its literally just sex.
You're Going to Lose That Girl (request)
One Night Stand (request)
Dear Emily (a semi-requested short story)
ANNOUNCEMENT
It Don't Come Easy (sort of a request)
Daddy (10k Special!)
With A Little Help From My Friends (Ringo+George Threesome PART 1)
There's a Place (Fall inspired smut)
With A Little Help From My Friends (threesome-part 2)
Good Day Sunshine (John Lennon smut)
In My Life
It Don't Come Easy (Part 2)
Short and Sweet ❤️
As Far As We Can Go (request- 80s Ringo)
Go To Him (Part 2)
Go To Him (Part 3)
Please Please Me (Request)
Go To Him (Halloween Special)
We Can Work It Out (request)
Every Little Thing (requested)
And I Love Her
Ain't She Sweet (request)
Christmas Time Is Here Again (request)
Have You Seen My Baby (70s Ringo request)
Don't Bother Me (random little fluff)
Only You (And You Alone)
❤️ Valentine's Day ❤️ (request)
Summer of Love
Three of Us (Fluff)
Honey Don't (Fluff)
Hey Bulldog (Fluff)
I Should Have Known Better (Request)
Easter Sunday (fluff)
Easy for Me (request)
Best Friends Forever
Love in the Castle

In My Life (part 2)

1.4K 27 100
By Malkat1969

FLUFF WARNING: Y'all this contains smut of course, but it's so damn fluffy I can't-

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There there, darling. Shhhhhh..." Ringo sang softly as he laid his baby girl down in her crib. He couldn't get over how breathtakingly beautiful she was. It was as if she was a direct copy of her mother.

He smiled at the tiny infant, resisting the urge to squeal every time she released a precious coo. Her fingers were tiny, but they had Ringo wrapped around them tightly already.

"Daddy?" Ritchie quietly tugged on his father's pajama bottoms. Ringo reluctantly peeled his eyes away from his daughter to give his attention to his four year-old son.

"Let's let sissy sleep." He whispered as he gestured to the door. The boy flashed an understanding grin and trotted out of the nursery. Ringo followed close behind.

"Alright, talk to me buddy." Ringo said as he led Ritchie down the hallway to his own room.

Ritchie took a seat at the edge of his bed, and Ringo took a seat beside him.

"Daddy..." he began. The boy seemed perplexed about something. "How did mummy make Lizzy?"

Ringo was taken aback by the question, and began to scratch the back of his neck.

"I'm...not sure what you mean?"

"I mean..." he furrowed his little eyebrows, searching his brain for how to word what he needed to say. "Mummy had Lizzy in her tummy and then she just... came out?"

Ringo could feel the beads of sweat threatening to roll down his forehead. He knew Ritchie was an inquisitive little boy, but he never expected to have this conversation with him at such a young age.

"Well-"

Before Ringo could begin his explanation, Ritchie hit him with another question.

"And how did sissy get into mummy's tummy anyway? Did you put her there?"

Ringo laughed nervously and pulled his son closer.

"How do you think Lizzy got into mummy's tummy, Ritchie?"

He began to think.

"I think mummy ate a sister seed and then Lizzy grew inside of her belly."

Ringo couldn't help but burst into a fit of laughter, much to his sons dismay.

"What's so funny?" Ritchie crossed his arms.

"Nothing, nothing." He replied, collecting himself. "So, where do you suppose mummy bought these 'sister seeds?"

"Well probably from uncle George, he has all the seeds! Remember when he showed me how to plant strawberries?"

Ringo bit his knuckles in an attempt to stifle more incoming laughter. Once he got ahold of himself he patted his son on the back and smiled.

"Son, you aren't too far off. Babies do come from seeds. Daddy seeds." He paused, immediately regretting the way he worded his response.

"You see... when a mummy and a daddy fall in love, they show each other how much they love each other by...planting seeds!"

Ritchie listened intently, soaking in all the information like a sponge.

"Where do the seeds go?" He asked.

"Well, they go into mummy's tummy..." Ringo replies, silently praying that that would be a sufficient answer for Ritchie.

"How do they get there?"

Ringo sighed and rubbed his temples.

"They...they just get there, alright? Look, it's very late. You need to get to bed, son." Ringo asserted, rising up from the bed.

Ritchie huffed and laid down, staring at his dad as he stood beside his bed.

"Daddy no! Tell me more!" Ritchie urged.

"Ritchie, when you're older I'll tell you everything. I promise!"

"But I am older! Older than Lizzy! Please I-"

"Ritchie! Bed!" Ringo wagged his finger sternly.

He smiled and then tucked his son into his blankets. He placed the boy's favorite teddy bear directly beside him and pressed a loving kiss on his forehead.

"I love you, Ritchie. Sweet dreams." Ringo smiled.

Just as he began to tip-toe out of his son's room, Ritchie called out to him once again.

"Daddy do I have seeds too?"

"Go to bed!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Ringo walked towards the kitchen he caught a glimpse of his wife sitting on the edge of their bed. She was drying her hair off with a towel.

He grinned at the sight, happy that she'd finally taken that nice, hot bath he had suggested she take. She'd been so stressed out from the new baby that she hadn't taken any time for herself. She deserved to relax.

"Knock knock!" Ringo chimed softly, using his knuckle to push the door open.

"Hey Rings." She smiled widely, her sparkling doe eyes coated with exhaustion.

"How was your bath, love?" Ringo inquired, taking a seat next to his beloved.

"Oh it was fantastic. I feel like a brand new woman!" She joked, nudging his shoulder with her own. "Did Lizzy go down okay?"

"Like a dream! Wish I could say the same for her brother!" He laughed.

"What did he do this time?" She replied with a grin.

"Just typical Ritchie stuff. Don't you worry about it." Ringo smiled at the thought of what really happened.

Diane shifted her body so she could face her husband, and he held her tightly by the shoulders. They locked eyes for what seemed like the first time in months. She gasped, as she'd forgotten how hypnotizingly blue his were.

"Do you even realize how gorgeous you are?" He complimented as he brushed a stray wet hair behind her ear.

"Oh sure." She rolled her eyes sarcastically.

"I'm serious!"

Her already flushed cheeks turned an even deeper shade of pink, as she leaned in to kiss Ringo on the lips.

Their mouths began to dance as Ringo slipped her robe off, revealing her soft, slightly fuller breasts. Feeling a bit too vulnerable after disrobing, she wrapped her arms around her belly area to hide it.

"What's this?" Ringo asked, noticing what she was doing.

"Rings, I don't look the same anymore." She stared down meekly, tightening her hold on her stomach as Ringo tried to pry her arms off of it.

"Diane, what did I just say a few minutes ago?"

"You said I was gorgeous, but that was before you saw me like this." She replied, her eyes reddening with tears.

"Hey, hey, hey...no. None of that." Ringo said as he wiped the droplets on her cheeks with his thumbs.

"My precious love..." he began. "This body right here has birthed two darling little children. My children."

She flashed a half-hearted smile.

"Every bit of you takes my very breath away." He looked her dead in the eyes, hoping she'd see how utterly genuine his words were.

"Why don't you let me show you how much I adore your body."

She cried a little bit more, and shook her head yes.

Delicately, Ringo placed his hands on her arms and peeled them away from her body. He smiled as soon as he laid eyes on her in all of her glory. He really did think she was the most beautiful woman in the whole world.

He gently pushed her onto her back and slipped his pajama pants off, letting his member spring forth. They hadn't made love since Lizzy's birth, so they were both a bit rusty. All the more reason why Ringo wanted to take his time and savor it.

First he kissed her chest, trailing small pecks on and around her breasts. She arched her back in pleasure, a gesture that showed Ringo she approved of his actions.

He smiled against her skin as he kissed the space between her rib cage, all the way down her belly. He had no idea why she was so self-conscious, as her tummy was absolutely perfect in his eyes.

"God, I love you so much. More than you'll ever know, my sweet." Ringo spoke against her stomach, making her skin feel all tingly.

"I love you too, Ringo. You make me feel so good."

"Oh I'm just getting started." He winked.

Ringo crept up to her face and began to kiss the underside of her chin. She bit her lip as his hips aligned with hers, his penis pushing on her folds to pry them open.

As he slowly entered her, she winced. Her body jolted as the tip hit the magic spot within her depths for the first time in three months.

"Have I hurt you?" Ringo paused, focusing on her pained facial expression.

"No...just need to get used to you again." She let out a choked giggle as he carefully slid his member out of her. Keeping their eyes locked together, he pushed back in- noticing how she'd stretch a little more with each thrust. For having two children, Diane was still satisfyingly tight. Her walls housed Ringo's cock just as wonderfully as they did before.

It wasn't long before passion took over the both of them, heating them to their very cores. Ringo pounded into her pussy with vigor, thrusting as powerfully as ever.

Diane quietly moaned Ringo's name, repeating it under her breath as if it were a religious chant.

"God...baby...I'm gonna cum." Ringo announced as he dove himself deeper, harder than he already had before.

"I love you." She muttered, her eyes closed tightly and her walls clamping down on his throbbing member as they both came to a drawn-out, satisfying climax. They'd forgotten how good it felt to cum together.

Ringo rolled off of her limp body, panting as he pulled her into his chest.

"How come we waited so long to do that?" Diane chuckled, her voice hoarse.

"You needed to rest and recover, love." Ringo replies. "Plus, it was well worth the wait."

Diane looked up to stare into Ringo's eyes again, both of them spent yet still craving more. He leaned down and kissed her lips, darting his tongue between the slit and relighting the fire.

Ringo rolled her over so he was on top of her once more, and he felt himself hardening by the second. Everything was going swimmingly until...

"Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" The deafening shrill of baby Lizzy echoed through the house, making them both laugh hysterically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.9K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...