Ringo Starr Smuts & Maybe Som...

بواسطة Malkat1969

Hello sweet Ringo lovers! This ones for you. Hope you all enjoy and remember, I am always open to requests! ❤... المزيد

When I Get Home
Good Morning, Good Morning
Get Well Soon- Part 1 (request)
Get Well Soon-Part 2 (request)
If I Fell (fluff)
I Need You
Happy Birthday Ringo (part 1)
I've Just Seen a Face (fluff)
I've Just Seen a Face (fluff- Part 2)
Act Naturally
A Beginning
First time
I'm Only Sleeping
Bloody Hell (request)
Get Back
Diamonds, Diamonds (request)
Your Mother Should Know (request)
Eight Days A Week
The Honeymoon (request)
Midnight in Paris (request)
Go to Him (request)
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (request)
All My Loving (request)
Telephone Line (request)
All You Need Is Love (request)
This smut has no storyline, its literally just sex.
You're Going to Lose That Girl (request)
One Night Stand (request)
Dear Emily (a semi-requested short story)
ANNOUNCEMENT
It Don't Come Easy (sort of a request)
Daddy (10k Special!)
With A Little Help From My Friends (Ringo+George Threesome PART 1)
There's a Place (Fall inspired smut)
With A Little Help From My Friends (threesome-part 2)
Good Day Sunshine (John Lennon smut)
In My Life
It Don't Come Easy (Part 2)
Short and Sweet ❤️
As Far As We Can Go (request- 80s Ringo)
Go To Him (Part 2)
Go To Him (Part 3)
Please Please Me (Request)
In My Life (part 2)
We Can Work It Out (request)
Every Little Thing (requested)
And I Love Her
Ain't She Sweet (request)
Christmas Time Is Here Again (request)
Have You Seen My Baby (70s Ringo request)
Don't Bother Me (random little fluff)
Only You (And You Alone)
❤️ Valentine's Day ❤️ (request)
Summer of Love
Three of Us (Fluff)
Honey Don't (Fluff)
Hey Bulldog (Fluff)
I Should Have Known Better (Request)
Easter Sunday (fluff)
Easy for Me (request)
Best Friends Forever
Love in the Castle

Go To Him (Halloween Special)

1.5K 23 75
بواسطة Malkat1969

Alright I'm going to apologize in advance for this one. It ended up being super long and super crazy. If you're not up for a wild ride, I suggest you click out of this, lol. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

ALSO: This is NOT just a Ringo smut. There's a lot more to it. If you want a hint, check out the picture above.

Buckle up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My guts felt as if they were tangled together in tight knots as I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

Though my features were still mostly visible, I was thankful for the mask around my eyes. The obsidian feathers hid the guilt within them well.

"You can do this." I sighed in an attempt to slow down my rapid breathing, swiping on one last coat of cherry red lipstick.

It was Halloween, and the annual masquerade ball was being held tonight. All of the Beatles would be there, including Ringo- who I hadn't seen in two weeks. Our last rendezvous left us both yearning for more, but as always life got in the way and it kept us away from each other.

"Are you ready, love?" John's reflection suddenly appeared behind me, forcing me to fake a smile.

His cold, rough hands grazed along my bare shoulders, and at the same time his tender lips fell upon my neck.

"You look incredible. Everyone is going to be jealous of my bird." He smirked as his mouth found my ear, nipping at the lobe with his sharp teeth. I tilted my head to break away from his snog- making him whine in disappointment.

"What's the matter?" He asked, his eyes searching my face for any emotion.

"Oh, nothing." I smiled, then opened my jewelry box to retrieve a pair of earrings.

"Really? Looks like somethings on your mind."

Oh let's see, the fact that I'm cheating on my extremely hot husband with his extremely hot band mate who I'll most likely fuck tonight because I can't control myself?

"No, I'm all good. Honest. Don't you worry about a thing." I walked over to him and planted a reassuring kiss on his cheek.

"Alright." John didn't seem to believe me, but he gave up anyway. He knew he wouldn't win this battle.

"How long do you think you'll be?" He asked as we kissed again, this time on the lips.

"Hmm, not long. Just have to get my shoes on and I'll be ready."

John's body pressed up against mine, and immediately I'm aware of the bulge in his pants. It brushes along the silk of my ball gown, begging for some sort of attention.

"Think they'll mind if we're a little late?" John smirked as my hand slid down to cup his growing problem.

"Hmmmm...Probably not. What were you thinking?"

"I think you know what I'm thinking." He whispered.

I knelt down to my knees, quickly pulling his pants and boxers down and allowing his member to spring out. We didn't have much time, so I knew I needed to be swift.

I looked up and flashed him a wicked smile, then wrapped my lips around his shaft and began to rock my head back and forth.

As I passionately sucked on his manhood, I noticed my red lipstick smearing all over it. I listened to the familiar moans coming from John's mouth, and I knew he was close to release.

"Oh fuck, Claire. Oh God I'm gonna cum." He pants as his cock starts to quiver, vibrating against my tongue and tempting my tastebuds.

"Claire!!!!"

I groan as warm cream seeps out of the tip of his cock, sliding down my throat with ease.

"Mmmm.... delicious as always."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"AH! Claire!" Pattie squealed as she pulled me into a tight, uncomfortable hug. My body tensed at the gesture as I hugged her back awkwardly.

"Uh...hey Pattie."

Her thick blonde locks smelled overwhelmingly of strawberries, and it was almost nauseating.

"Don't you just love Masquerades?" She beamed, showing off her sweet gap-toothed smile. She had on an extravagant mask, adorned with scarlet rhinestones and bright feathers that made her icy baby blues pop.

I noticed that she was already slurring, and between her fingers she held a glass of champagne that was nearly empty.

"Oh yes, they're quite fun!" I retorted. Behind me I felt John's hand pat my back, so I turned around to face him.

"I'm going to go get a drink, are you alright?" He asks.

"Mmhm." I nod and kiss his lips, then shift my attention back to Pattie.

"Where's George?" I ask, hoping he's somewhere nearby so he can take his wife away from me. As friendly as she was, at this particular moment I found her enthusiasm insufferable.

"Oh he's over there talking to Ringo." She points to a drink table.

My heart immediately skips a beat when I hear Ringo's name.

"Are you alright?" She notices my reaction and seems taken aback.

"Yes! Why does everyone keep asking me that?" I snap, not meaning to come off as angry as I did.

"Sorry!" She lifts her arms up defensively.

"It's fine, Pattie. I'm sorry. I'm just a bit stressed." I chuckle to lighten the mood, and she matches my laughter.

"Hello ladies!" George chimes as he creeps up behind Pattie, pressing a kiss on the side of her head. She lets out a girlish giggle that made my ears feel like they were bleeding.

"Hi George! You look nice!" I complimented.

He really did look nice. He had on a dapper black suit, and his hair was slightly overgrown and whispy, falling upon his forehead perfectly.

"Thank you, Claire! You look lovely as well!" He retorts, looking me directly in the eyes with a subtle hint of lust.

"Okay you two are boring. I'm going to get another drink. Come, come baby!" Pattie tugs on George's sleeve, urging him to follow her.

"Go ahead, Darling. I'd like to catch up with Claire! It's been a while."

I was surprised, but happy he wanted to talk. It really had been a while and I'd missed George. He was one of my favorite people to be around when I used to work at EMI.

Pattie huffed and rolled her eyes, then clicked her heels all the way to one of the bar carts.

"Sorry about her." George giggled, taking a swig of his drink. He swished it around in his cheeks and I watched as it travelled down his throat. It was oddly bewitching.

"Oh she's no bother." I smiled.

I noticed that George couldn't take his eyes off of me. I couldn't quite tell if it was the alcohol or genuine affection.

Probably the alcohol.

"Claire, would you mind showing me where the bathroom is?" He asked in a very odd tone. It was almost as if there was some sort of underlying message he expected me to pick up on.

"Uh, su-" before I could finish Ringo came stumbling towards us with a mile-wide grin.

"Hello Claire!" He winked, his words dragging from the one too many drinks he'd consumed.

"Hey! I'd ask if you're having a good time Ringo, but clearly you are!" George and I both chuckled at my quip, and Ringo only smiled wider.

"Oh I am, love!" It's good to see you!"

"Good to see you too!"

As we looked at each other memories of our last lovemaking session began to cloud my mind. I  felt heated at the mere thought of what he was capable of doing to me.

"Soooo um, Claire...could you...show me the bathrooms?" George asked again, this time with more urgency.

I furrowed my brows in confusion, but decided to indulge him.

"Of course." I responded. "And Ringo, I'll be right back. I'd love to chat." I winked, and he immediately winked back.

George and I walked side by side down the long corridor towards the restrooms. Neither of us spoke, and I could sense a tension as his hand awkwardly brushed against mine.

"Right here." I pointed to the door. "Here's the men's room!"

George shot lustful daggers and pulled me by my elbow into the bathroom. As soon as the door shut I was pinned up against it. I had no time to react to what was going on, and soon his lips were attacking my bare skin hungrily all the way towards the valley between my breasts.

"George what are you doing!" I tried to push him off, but the fire inside of me was already burning.

I was completely breathless as I tangled my fingers in his dark brown locks, nearly ripping the hair out of his scalp. Our lips found each other and we began kissing forcefully, his tongue demanding dominance over mine.

"This is so wrong!" I broke away and he began kissing my neck. I was powerless, falling victim to his impeccable sex appeal.

"I've wanted you since day one, Claire. Please, let me have you just this once." He nearly begged.

As horrible as the situation was, the last thing I wanted was for him to stop. His lips felt like smooth velvet upon my soft skin, sending strong shivers down my spine.

We reconnected our lips and I felt his hands clutch onto my thighs, forcing them to wrap around his waist as he ground me into the wall.

"What if someone sees us, this is a public bathroom!" I panted.

"It's fine. No ones in here." He assured.

I lowered my hands to George's pants and slipped them down just enough so his cock could bounce up. After setting him free I slid my legs down so I could remove my own panties, then hoisted myself back up around George's waist.

Without wasting another second, George impaled me with his stiff, throbbing cock. I gasped as it prodded me mercilessly, hitting all of the magic spots within my walls with every thrust.

"Oh George! Fuck!" I shouted, and George immediately muffled me with his tongue. I continued to run my fingers through his hair as he dominated my pussy, my breaths becoming shorter and heavier.

In the heat of our passionate fuck, I suddenly heard a toilet flush, followed by a door swinging open.

I peered over George's shoulder and made eye contact with a pair of bright brown doe eyes I'd recognize anywhere.

"Claire?" Paul smirked, smoothing over his blazer.

"H-hi" I muttered, still feeling George's cock twitch inside of me as I stood there frozen.

Paul didn't say a word. Instead he casually washed his hands and acted like nothing out of the ordinary was going on, then walked towards us.

"May I?" He asked, gesturing towards the door that we were fucking against.

I fell to my feet and George and I moved over, allowing Paul to leave the bathroom. After looking under the stalls and assuring that nobody else was inside, we resumed our lovemaking.

I moaned his name over and over as his hips slammed into me roughly. His hand found my neck and he choked me softly, but it was enough to drive me over the edge. In an instant, we both came to our climax.

George's head fell into the crook of my neck as he pulled out of my hot sex. Both of us were breathing heavily and clearing our throats.

"Well then." I muttered as I fixed my dress, walking over to the mirror. I stood in front of it and fluffed my hair, trying my best to make it look like George didn't just fuck my brains out.

"Sorry." He uttered. "I've needed that."

I managed to smile at him as I realigned my mask, then we both headed back out into the crowd.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh there you are, love! I've been looking all over for you!" John cheered as he kissed my lips. I prayed that he wouldn't taste George on them.

"Yes, Sorry. I was chatting with some girls in the powder room. How are you?" I asked.

"Great! Paul and I were just about to have a smoke."

"Sounds lovely. I'm going to go find Jane and see what she's up to!" I smiled.

Jane was the only person I could think of to talk to. There was no way I was going anywhere near Pattie after shagging her husband in the men's room.

I spotted her across the room, though she was already talking amongst a group of women- including Pattie fucking Boyd. Of course.

I sighed and walked towards one of the waiters, swiping a champagne flute off of his tray.

"Guess who?" A playful voice chimed from beside me.

"Oh...hey Ringo!" I said nervously as I chugged the champagne as if I were in a drinking challenge.

"Woah! Slow down there, love." He chuckled.

"You're one to talk, Rings. You can barely stand up!"

He laughed, and I watched as he walked right in front of me so we could look at each other face to face.

His intoxicating blue eyes were flashing a devilish look, signaling me that he wanted to do something naughty.

"Ringo, I know what you're thinking. We can't do anything here!" I asserted.

"Come on, Claire. It's been two bloody weeks. I need my girl." He spoke in a very low tone, making my knees weaken. What the hell is wrong with me?

I could feel myself getting turned on once again. My appetite for the Beatles seemed to be insatiable tonight.

"Alright fine." I reluctantly agreed.

Ringo led the way as we walked down the hallway towards a room. He turned the knob and led us inside of it.

It appeared to be a storage closet where they kept the dinnerware and decorations. There was lots of space and guaranteed privacy. It was perfect.

Without wasting any time Ringo filled his hands with my soft breasts, massaging them as he crashed his lips against mine. Our tongues began wrestling and my panties and his trousers disappeared in an instant.

I stared at him briefly before anything happened, watching as his pupils dilate with a burning desire. He parted his lips and kissed me once again before turning me around and bending me over one of the shelves.

"God I love you" he groaned as he shoved his entire length deep into my already wrecked pussy.  My legs were wobbly, feeling sore from being wrapped around George just a half an hour earlier.

Ringo drove himself into me hard and fast, letting all of his pent-up aggression out. I clutched onto the wooden shelves for dear life, praying that my legs would stay steady enough for the remainder of this ravenous shag.

His hands held on tightly to my hips as he thrusted sloppily a few more times, until he came to a crippling high.

I could hear his ragged breaths, his grip on me loosening as he fell backwards onto the floor. I slid down as well, finally caving from all of the energy-draining sex I'd had tonight.

"I needed that." Ringo sighed, running his hands through his hair and coating the strands with sweat.

I laughed at his statement, as George had said the exact same thing. Guess I really was kryptonite to these boys.

Once again I collected myself and cleaned up my appearance, hoping John wouldn't catch onto any of my sin.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there it is. Wow. I can't believe I just did that.

Happy Halloween you spooky bitches. I love y'all!!!! 🎃

Also yeah, another shitty ending. Y'all should just expect that now.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 36.9K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...