Spoiled Wifey (Taekook)

By Namjoons-Crab

Kim Taehyung- a highschool student who is in his last year of school. his really shy, innocent, and sassy. Je... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
THANK YOU💜💜💜
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapters 10-11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 🍓
Chapter 16
HAPPY B-DAY TAETAE💖💖💖💜
ANNOUNCEMENT💜
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20🍓
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please Stop The Hate
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Happy V Day💜🎂
Chapter 29
Should I Stop?!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 🍓
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 12

18.1K 536 97
By Namjoons-Crab

Please ignore the mistakes😳 a hoe has problem spelling ok!😩😳.

Jungkook(POV)

Well!! welcome back people, a stupid someone called the author of this book finally decided to update for you guys. *rolling eyes at her stupidity for not updating*

Since you guys are back to read, I gotta tell you about the things that happened during me and Taehyung stay at my beach house.

(Hoodie: not doing a flash back because it's boring and plus im super super lazy😩)

(Jungkook: please forgive this excuse of human. Always lazy. Please ignore her. *glares at Hoodie* continue with the story nobody wants to hear your pathetic excuses)

(Hoodie: *sigh* sorry guys I will proceed with the story).

So like I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted.

The stay at the beach house was really helpful to our relationship since we got to spend most of our time together getting to know each other better for both of our sake.

( a this point I don't know what im even writing tbh):

This weekend was the best weekend I have ever had, only because of my baby. Who's my whole world. His the especial love of my life.

Third(POV)

Taehyung and Jungkook had a blast on their weekend. But now it's time to go back to the city life and school drama and back to hearing the teachers big mouth about, homeworks and shit like no one wants to know about homework.

Today's Monday.

Today is the day that school officially starts for the teens who do sports;  because starting from today the school sports team will work their asses off to dominate any enemy that they have in competition.

So far the Football team has won every championship competition for 4 years in a row. And this year won't be any different.

------------------------------------------
Currently after school before the cheer and basketball practice start.

'Baby are you feeling better' Jungkook asked in a worried tone. He was currently hugging Taehyung and massaging his waist trying to cheer him, his baby was in smug mood since the morning.

Jungkook is still trying to find out what's wrong with the normally happy and cheerful flush ball.

Taehyung just sigh, he didn't want to say something that could get him and Jungkook to be in bad terms that's why his not saying anything.

Its because of his period that his in a smug mood, stupid moods. ( I did thus part based on my experience during my p. I don't know about everyone else😊😁).

'Baby are you ok?! Do you need anything?! Do we need to go to the hospital?! Are you sick?! Do you wanna go home?!' Jungkook couldn't help but to ask question after question cus his worried.

'JUNGKOOK STOP ASKING QUESTIONS GOD DAMN IT, IM OK' Taehyung suddenly shouted losing his temper. Surprising his boyfriend.

He suddenly realised what he did, he new he was wrong for screaming at Jungkook but he wouldn't allow anybody to know that, plus since they were in practice everyone in the football field just looked at him.

'cheerleading practice is cancelled for today, come back tomorrow at 3:40pm to practice and if your late your running 15 laps around the whole field'

saying that he got of his boyfriends grip and stormed out.

Everyone present was surprised by the beautiful male sudden outburst. He normally isn't like that.

The ones who were scared for their lives were the cheerleaders, because running around the football field 15 laps was hell, the field is big as hell. Who knew that their captain can be this scary.

Jungkook was jungshook😂. He was stunned. He quickly gained back his senses, ran after Taehyung hoping to still catch up with him. When he got to the parking, Taehyung started his car and speed out of the school parking lot.

Jungkook didn't even had the time to shout out his name because the car was already out of sight, in other words Taehyung was driving like a maniac.

Kook tried calling him but the call went to voicemail. Jungkook was really confused the others behavior. He called again it still went to the voicemail. He wanted to drive after his boyfriend but he couldn't, practice was waiting for him.

Jungkook went back to the field to practice. he was about to start the instructions for today's practice when he noticed jimin. So he decided to go and ask him if he had any idea as in why no Taehyung was acting all moody all day.

He approached the him, yoongi and hoseok watching his every move just in case he does something to hurt their little mochi.

'Hey jimin do you have like any idea why Taehyung is in a smug mood today' kook asked jimin worry writing all over his eyes.

On jimin's part more or less he kinda new that Taehyung was in his time of the month. And according to jimin's  knowledge during Taehyung period his either extremely emotional or always in a smug mood.

Taehyung should have told Jungkook about him being able to have kids and having his menstrual cycle like a girl every month. But judging from the situation

But seeing Jungkook reaction to Taehyung smug and sudden outburst, jimin imagined that Taehyung didn't tell him.

'I'm not sure what's wrong with him today' jimin lied through his teeth

'I think that you should probably talk to him' jimin said looking at Jungkook.

'OK I guess, but can you check up on him for me, cus right now I really can't leave practice, our first game is in 2 weeks, so can you please do me this favour' Jungkook pleaded.

Jimin was amused by the olders behavior because as you know he is usually forget that his always mean and cold to everyone but Tae.

'Its the big bad wolf getting soft for little red riding hood' jimin teased him a bit.

'Jimin just do this favor for me please' kook please something he normally don't do.

Taking pity for the older he agreed.

'Fine!! Only bc his my bff'.

'Thx jimin'

With that Jungkook left back to focus on practice even though he was really worried for a certain blonde.

-----------------------

'We need to talk'...

------------------------

A/N: ik super boring and short but I'm trying to get more chapters done😳😭😳.

Guys please check out this few books. They are really good😎. I totally recommend it.
😎
💖
💜
My Possessive Husband Vkook
By:BtsManiacCX

😎
💖
💜
SASSY ME|tk.
By:FAIRYYOON

😎
King and Queens || A Taekook FF
By:BadBoysDoItBest

😎
💖
💜
BECAUSE OF HIM
By:taecookie9597

The book actually has more than 3 parts.
😎
💖
💜
I know you guys like kpop, so go and check out Hyolyn 2019 songs is super nice with her beautiful voice. And her cover songs to.💜💜please go and check it out.

Also BTS is super 😍😍😍😳

😍😍

...........
See you next update 😍💜.

Love Hoodie😍😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.7K 17
In which Jungkook is abused by his long time boyfriend. He feels trapped, like he can't get out, like he's in a deep whole of darkness that wants to...
270K 9.7K 32
"𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞." Taehyung's wolf said. "I accept you as mine mate." V and Gguk both said in the same time.
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
309K 16.2K 38
Where son of Kim Taehyung , the most successful businessman of korea takes jeon jungkook , his kindergarten teacher as his mumma . But the issue is t...