Soulmates

By AntheiaW

In these times it's not that easy to find you're soulmate, what happens when Alpha Christian finds his... wha... More

WELCOME
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13 part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part 2
Chapter 30 part 3.
Chapter 30 part 4
Chapter 31
Chapter 31 part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 48 part 2.
Chapter 49.
Bonus chapter.
Epilogue, Chapter 50.

Chapter 38

39 5 0
By AntheiaW

THE NEXT DAY...

*Still Christian's Pov...

*As to why we didn't ask the kid who was behind all of this, well I said that he is stable now, but I also said that he almost didn't make it, that's because when we got to the hospital with him, he was loosing a lot of blood and that cause him to have as the doctor said an ischemic stroke and after that he fell into a coma.

*After 1 week and 3 days exactly of being in the coma he woke up, yeah he woke up just a few days ago, we tried to get him to tell us everything he know as soon he woke up.. but the doctor said that he'll need to rest and that he can't be stressed out with this.
Also that they need to do some test on him to see if everything is still ok with him, and that we will need to wait, because maybe he got some damage, like trouble with speaking, eating and even walking.

*After the results everything seem ok so we tried to get to him once again but Natasha didn't want us to bother the kid with anything, at least not till he is fully recovered.
Because he did indeed have some trouble with speaking. But nothing that serious. With some help and training, he should recover soon the doctor said. And that is why Natasha asked me to let him join the pack so she can help him.

*As to the reason off her interest for him is still a mystery, no one knows. But I did got some background on the kid and apparently he is an Alpha's son. He is from the pack where rogues attack around 14 years ago. They attack the pack and one of them challenged the Alpha, they ended up killing the Alpha and his mate.

*The rogue that killed the Alpha tried to got involved with the Alpha's little sister who in that time was about 16 years old, he imprison her, so he could force her to marry him. The sister of this Alpha got a chance to escape just one day before the wedding, and so she did, but she escaped with a new born baby and after that no one knew anything about her or the baby, they had completely disappeared. That baby was the Alpha's son.

*The rogue didn't know that at the time, he came to find out.. till the baby and the girl had already disappeared. No one in the pack who was still loyal to their diseased Alpha told him about the baby. He tought that the baby was one of the maids baby. Everyone made sure to let him keep believing so, because they knew that if he came to know the truth about who the baby really was, he would have kill the baby for sure.

*The pack still exist but it's ruled by the rogue who killed the Alpha. No one got involved in the matter because, the fight was a challenge as I said before. But some pack members of that pack escaped and I even have a couple in my pack that used to belong to that pack.

*They said that the Alpha had originally won the fight, but that he was a good man.. to good for his own good and that was his downfall.
Because when he could have killed the rogue, he didn't, instead he pardon his life, because the rogue begged him for mercy and so he did, he give him mercy.. but as soon as he turned his back to the rogue he attack him from behind, stabbing him in the neck with a stick, and then braking his neck.

*Because of them I came to know about the boys past too, my investigators got nothing on him or the woman who was with him, the woman who Enzo killed. We think she is the Alpha's sister who had escaped all those years ago.

*The woman of the other pack was in the hospital working when they came with the kid, she is a nurse. She got a glimpse of the kid and noticed that he looks exactly like her deceased Alpha. She got curious and went to ask about the kid. When they told her about the kid and that he was with the rogues and the woman who had been killed, she couldn't help but question if it's them or not.

*So she came to talk to me. She told me her suspicions and asked me if I could let her look at the death woman. And so she did. When she saw her, she recognise the woman in an instant, it was indeed the Alpha's sister who had escaped, she still looked the same, just a little older as the woman said to me. And so we think that the boy must be the Alpha's son.

*Now I'm thinking about something, because I remember that Natasha had told me that the boy screamed mom when the womean got killed, I ask myself if the kid knows who he truly is.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

*Yesterday, The kid had spoken to natasha with some trouble, but he did it anyway. He told Natasha that he has always lived with his mother and she asked him why they were rogues, he said that they used to belong to a pack, the pack of his uncle but that some rogues took over and his mom escaped, and that his dad got killed during the attack.

*He also said that his mother has always told him that he looks exactly like his uncle, she always used to tell him that, literally everyday of his life, she would caress his face and say how much he looks like her brother, she told him to always remember that because one day it will matter, and he will understand and know everything, she would say that everything she did was to protect him too, he also said that some days she would cry and ask him to forgive her.. for what? he doesn't know he said.

*And apparently she give him 3 pictures, one where you can see his uncle and aunt on it, and the others is of his mother and his uncle together. But the pictures are back where they live and that he wanna go get them. Of course Natasha told him that he can't go anywhere right now, so she told me everything the kid told her, that's because I have already told her about the kid's past.

*So just for the sake off information I told Natasha that I'll make sure that someone gets those pictures, that I only needed the address. So she asked the kid and he told us. Just because the pictures are so precious to him, and he wanted to get them back.

*When we found the pictures, we took it to the nurse before we gave them to the kid, the nurse confirmed that indeed it is the Alpha and his mate who also got killed during the attack, and the other is the Alpha and his little sister, the woman who was with the kid, but on the picture she looked younger.

*That ended up confirming that the kid is truly the Alpha's son. Heir to the pack. He looks like his father with the only difference that he is ginger and got freckles, that he got it from his mother.

*Now that that is clarified, we still need to know about Andrés whereabouts and know who this intruder is, and why he has come here?

(((This is my shortest chapter yet, I hope you don't mind. I was gonna include this part with the rest of the other chapter and make it a long one.. but I decided to put it on his own anyway.)))

1318 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 24.7K 62
Have you ever heard a werewolf story? In those stories you hear that a werewolf meets a girl, mates with her after some tantrums and drama, boom.. ne...
18 0 34
For my entire life, I've been told that I'm weak and it's true. I'm an outcast in my pack. That is until one single night... everything changed. Now...
473K 13.6K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
440 13 48
Evelina is a young witch who has just been learning her witch powers and believes that werewolves never existed before and they were killed by her ki...