↷ Got7 Pregnancy Series

By foxyeonz

Welcome to a mess of a book in which you will find a mini collection of fluff, angst and emotional scenarios... More

Introduction
↬ Period
↬ Baby Talk
↬ Early symptoms/ Finding out
↬ Surprise/ Telling him
↬ First trimester issues
↬ First Ultrasound
↬ Telling the boys/ Telling your families
↬ Telling Ahgases
↬ Baby Bump
↬ Second trimester issues
↬ Food cravings/ Mood swings
↬ Baby Kicks
↬ Gender Predictions
↬ Gender Reveal
↬ Picking out Names
↬ Nursery/ Decorations
↬ Baby Shower
↬ Heated Arguments
↬ Third trimester issues
↬ Interacting With The Baby
↬ Insecurities
↬ Pregnancy Pains
↬ Scares
↬ Discussing The Birth Plan
↬ Braxton Hicks
↬ Final Preparations
↬ Realizing You're In Labor
↬ Labor and Delivery/ Part 1
↬ Labor and Delivery/ Part 2
↬ Labor and Delivery/ Part 3
↬ Birth Announcement/ Got7 Visits
↬ Appa and Baby Moment
Ending Note

↬ He's Overprotective

3.6K 51 23
By foxyeonz

Jaebum:

You stood outside the building with your face hidden to the public, occasionally looking towards the crowds of fans holding their phones and eagerly awaiting their idol's appearances. You knew that Jaebum was probably going to be annoyed that you'd escape from the house in your heavily pregnant state, but you are desperate to go out and join the other members for their movie night. You'd tried to distance yourself from those swarms of fansites but the amount of people had started to increase as the interview inside had come to an end. 

You were about to take another step backwards when a fan tapped you on the shoulder lightly. You jolted back, startled, and clearly surprised by the unsuspected attention. ''Oh my, I'm really sorry.'' The fan apologized. ''I just wanted to know the location of the nearest bus stop.'' 

You pulled your cap further down your face before responding, ''Just two streets down to the left.'' She thanked you for the reply and hurried away. You were about to pull out your phone from the pocket of your sweater when you heard the shrill voice of fans screaming. 

You curiously watched as the guards tried to separate a way for the idols but failed as the paparazzi bombarded them with cameras and other recording devices. You managed to catch a glimpse of Jaebum, who was herding the rest of GOT7 to the black vans on the side of the road. You chuckled as you heard him instructing the members loudly, ''Jackson, don't stray from the group, Jinyoung, stay back with the maknae line!'' 

As the group approached the vans, their female manager quickly assisted you into the vehicle and made certain that you were comfortable before closing the door with a swift motion. You heard the screams outside get louder before the door clicked open and in popped the head of BamBam, who was just as surprised. 

''Noona! You're here!'' He exclaimed. ''I swear to god,'' You heard Jaebum growl outside. ''If it's another crazy sasaeng-'' His words were cut short after he noticed you. ''How did you get here?'' Jaebum asked in confusion. His eyes widened in realization as he looked back at the crowd forming outside the building again as the next idol group exited. He scooted closer to you and scanned your body for any injuries. ''Y/N-ah, you were suppose to be resting at home! It's not safe. What if something goes wrong?'' You chuckled at his over protectiveness before kissing him on the lips lightly, making Jaebum flustered. ''I did rest! I just wanted to go out for a couple of hours while I can.''

Jinyoung:

You took the remote control on the coffee table and flicked through the channels until you landed on something you were interested in. You finally settled for a show that features various Japanese cuisines before proceeding to stare at the screen with a growling stomach. You were ravenous, and the thought of eating something as simple as a burger with a side of fries, sounded really tempting to you as of right now. 

It's just that you've been eating really bland, and healthy, dishes made by your husband the whole month. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but you still wanted a long sip of your beloved banana milkshake before Jinyoung came snatching away your drink because it was labeled 'unhealthy' in his dictionary. 

You reached under the pile of pillows on the floor and fumbled around for your phone. It won't do any harm to Jiwoo if you just ordered a single burger from the nearest fast food chain while Jinyoung was away running some errands. Besides, you were certain that you won't get caught.

Which is the opposite of what exactly happened, because after you took a big bite out of your delicious burger, you heard the door from the front entrance opened. ''Y/N-ah, what are you doing?'' You turned around with wide eyes, and managed to wrap up your burger and slid it into the paper bag that it came from. 

''W-What's w-wrong?'' You asked breathlessly. ''Were you eating something that you aren't suppose to?'' Jinyoung asked. You weakly shook your head. ''I-I w-wasn't-'' Your sentence came to an abrupt end when you realized that the paper bag could be seen at Jinyoung's spot. 

''I saw the burger, jagiya,'' He raised his eyebrows. ''What did I tell you again?'' You bowed your head in shame, one hand placed on both sides of your enormous bump. ''Y/N, I already made myself very clear that you are not suppose to consume any unhealthy foods. Some of these chemicals that are sprayed into these products may be harmful to our daughter!'' Jinyoung said firmly. You couldn't help yourself but laugh at his over protectiveness, the stern, but almost teasing, look on his face made it even more amusing. ''I'm being serious here. This isn't something to laugh about, Y/N.'' He huffed. ''I know, Jinyoungie, I'm sorry.'' You stood up and tiptoed so that you were in level with Jinyoung's height before you kissed him on the cheeks lightly. ''I won't do that again, promise.'' You gave him a shy smile. ''I suppose I can have a bite too. Mind to share?'' Jinyoung smirked. ''I do mind, get your own burger!''

Mark:

You popped in your earphones and turned the volume of the music louder before sighing in satisfaction. It was just the way you fancy it when you're in the mood to flail around and make up your own silly choreographies. Well, at least silly in your perspective, because your husband finds your dances absolutely adorable and would sometimes film it before posting on his social media, with your permission of course. 

You were having a pleasant time just taking your alone time to the fullest whilst you were baking several batches of chocolate chip cookies for a baking sale you were attending later on in the day. You were about to bent down and grab the fallen piece of paper that contained the recipe when the bowl you were balancing on your palm slipped out of your grasp and fell on the floor. 

''Oh my goodness.'' You squeaked in surprise. You took a step backwards and reached for the dustpan and broom that was leaning on one of the kitchen islands. You crouched down on the floor, well, at least, in an attempted way, and carefully swept the glass pieces into the dustpan. 

All of a sudden, you heard a sharp voice that belonged to your husband sharply commented, ''What do you think you're doing, Y/N-ah?'' You turned around with a bewildered expression on your face and managed to cut one of your fingers deeply with the shards. 

''Oh crap,'' You hissed in pain. ''It's dangerous for you to be beside them. You could've hurt yourself or Mingyu for god's sake-'' You heard Mark's voice faltered as he notice the large gash on your palm and one of your fingers. You tried to press a tissue to the wound in hopes that it would cease the bleeding, but it only made it worse. 

Now the tissue was soaked and blood was dripping onto the floor. Mark knelt down beside you, calmly taking your hand and assisting you up. He led you to the bathroom where he opened the medicine cabinet and retrieved a pack of Band-Aids, cotton and alcohol wipes to disinfect the wound. When he was done, he gently kissed your wrapped finger and looked up at you. You thanked him quietly and was overall grateful that he had suggested to do the disinfecting instead of you. You couldn't deny that you were starting to get queasy looking at all that blood. ''I don't want you to hurt yourself again, yeah? Whether intentional or not.'' Mark said softly. You nodded and pecked his lips lightly. ''I know, I'll be more careful.'' You stated. ''That's good. If you need anything, just ask me. I'm always up for some extra cookie consumption.'' 

Jackson:

You pushed your mask further up your lower half of your face as the crowds from earlier was allowed into the venue. You looked around at the empty seats that were starting to get filled as more and more people entered for the GOT7 fansign. It wasn't unusual though, it was their first fansign after their touring and other solo activities. Most of the fans you had encountered all had bags and bags of gifts for the members themselves around their arms, and most of them were carrying banners and other decorative headbands that would later be used for picture taking. 

Once all the fans inside the venue were seated, the male manager who was standing solemnly on the side of the raised platform stage gave an announcement, ''The fansign has now begun. Please be reminded to follow the instructions and stay in an orderly fashion.'' 

You beamed as GOT7 entered through a reserved pathway that led to the stage without any obstruction. The fans beside you were all snapping pictures and craning their necks to catch a glimpse of the members. The members first started with an introduction, then moving on for the proper album signing, before starting to interact with the fans while fooling around the stage in their usual crackhead behavior. 

You saw as Jackson scanned the whole venue with shining eyes and made certain that each fan had briefly met his eye contact before moving on. However, when Jackson's eyes finally landed onto you, his smile was even wider. He seemed to hesitate for a moment, but his smile only got brighter as he spoke into the microphone. 

''I don't know if anyone noticed, but Y/N is actually here today.'' He informed the crowd. You watched as people started to twist their heads to scan the crowd, and eventually found you. Someone passed you a microphone and you shyly uttered out a greeting. 

''So I would like your understanding to not surround her, or bombard her with any questions. Any answer you would like to know can be responded by me. And please be careful to not shove or push Y/N when you go past her.'' Jackson explained. The members nodded in agreement. You were expecting some negative response since you knew that some fans were not as delighted when they first found out, but to your surprise, most of them acknowledged it. You heard one fan to your left exclaimed, ''I find Jackson being protective of Y/N adorable!'' You giggled as you heard this, what can you say, you find Jackson adorable when he is overprotective too!

Youngjae:

You turned around with both hands on your hip and a frown on your face. ''Choi Youngjae, how many times have I told you that I'm perfectly comfortable where I am and that I don't need you to follow me around the house?'' You asked loudly. 

With the incident that happened the week before, Youngjae just couldn't let you out of his sight. You had been given strict instructions to be put on bed-rest until further notice by your medical team, and they had also deliberately told you to not overstress yourself out or the twins. Youngjae, however, just wouldn't let you do anything except for lying in bed with some form of entertainment in your hands, which was often either your phone or a book. 

You had felt the urge to pee, so you stood up and went to the bathroom. But Youngjae just wouldn't let you go in peace, because the moment you infringed any sort of movement, he would be right beside you with Coco all snuggled in his arms. 

''I clearly know that, Y/N-ah,'' Youngjae said with a pause. ''But I don't want you to be going around the house without my supervision. The doctor has already told you that overexerting force on your limbs and back may cause early-labor to start. We still have a week and a half before you're due!'' You groaned in frustration and stomped into the bathroom. Before you could even close the door, Youngjae had already slipped inside. Coco had gave a short bark and wandered off into the long hallways. 

''Get out, I need to use the bathroom.'' You said with a firm tone. You opened the door and pointed outside. ''But-'' He begun but was interrupted by you shoving him out the door. ''Look, I actually feel great for once. So how about you wait outside without any objections.'' You said. ''Fine, but if you need anything, just call me.'' Youngjae stated with a pout on his face. 

You exited the bathroom after a couple of minutes with your phone in hand, and half expected Youngjae to pop up out of nowhere to follow you back to your bedroom. In fact, he did pop up out of nowhere and followed you back to your bedroom. You scooped up a curious Coco from the ground and kissed her on the nose. Youngjae made himself comfortable on the bed before whipping out his phone to order some takeout. While he was doing that, you kept kissing his cheeks, making him stutter on his sentences. ''Yah, Y/N, you're so mean.'' He blushed. You could tell he was incredibly flustered so you kept attacking him with more kisses. ''This is revenge for following me around like a lost puppy!''

BamBam:

You exited the bathroom with a towel in hand and another one that was balancing on your head. You had just arrived home a short while ago and you'd already hopped into the shower. It wasn't unusual though, pregnancy made you feel disgusting most of the time. You were about to blow-dry your hair when you realized that you left your phone in the pockets of your shorts which was probably hidden in a basket of clothes that was ready for laundry. 

You bent down and fumbled around the pile of a mess for your phone. When you finally found it, you were surprised to find at least 10 missing calls from your worried boyfriend. Your eyes widened as you realized that you haven't checked your phone all day, thus, explaining the missing calls from BamBam. 

You anxiously waited as your phone indicated that the opposite user was disconnected and that it may take longer for the Facetime to process through. ''Oh gosh darn it,'' You muttered as the call was declined again. You were about to give up when the screen on your phone lit up and BamBam's face entered the frame. 

''Bammie!'' You squealed as he accepted your call. ''Yah, Y/N-ah, why weren't you answering any of my phone calls? I thought something had gone seriously wrong for you to ignore all 10 of my calls. You scared me silly!'' BamBam pouted. 

''I know, I know. I'm sorry. It's just that I've been too occupied to check my phone the entire day. Y/BF/N visited this morning after you left to bring me out for breakfast at a café.'' You explained. He nodded in approval. ''How are you feeling? And is everything alright with our baby boy/girl?'' He asked. ''The baby and I are fine.'' You reassured him. 

Although BamBam had only flew back to Thailand for a short 3 days to visit his family, you already missed him. You wished that you could've gone with him, but since you were nearly due to pop, the doctor had advised against it. You didn't want anything to go wrong while you weren't in Korea. BamBam had been hesitant at first but after you convinced him that Y/BF/N could stay over and assist you if anything happens, he had agreed. ''Where is Y/BF/N?'' BamBam asked. ''She's in the kitchen making some dinner for the both of us.'' You clapped your hands happily. ''I bought something for the baby today!'' BamBam said proudly. ''I went to the market with my eomma and one of my siblings and I picked out an elephant plushy for he/she.'' You giggled as you see his smile widened. ''I'll see you when I get home in a day. I love you!'' 

Yugyeom:

You turned around quickly as you heard your name being called from behind you and the sound of frantic footsteps approaching the kitchen. ''Y/N,'' Your boyfriend's voice called out. ''where are you?'' 

You dried your hands on your apron before you ventured out into the hallways in search for him. ''I'm in the kitchen.'' You responded. You were going to return to washing the dishes when Yugyeom entered the kitchen with raised eyebrows. As your due date crept closer and closer, Yugyeom just wouldn't let you out of his sight. Not to mention that he became more protective, knowing that you could go into labor any day now. You walked over to him and booped his nose with your hand in a teasing manner. 

''I'm fine, now go back to our shared bedroom and rest.'' You said with a firm voice. ''But Y/N, I've already been resting since this morning. And besides, I took medicine. I'll be fine.'' Yugyeom protested. You looked at your boyfriend through a narrowed gaze and sighed heavily; because Yugyeom hasn't been eating and sleeping properly, again, he had come down with the flu. You pressed your palm on his forehead and shook your head. 

''You're still burning up. If your fever doesn't slightly go down a bit after lunch, I'm bringing you to the hospital. I don't take constructive criticism on this one.'' You informed him. ''I'll go sleep later. But my point still stands; you shouldn't be cleaning around the house. The doctor told you to rest, remember?'' Yugyeom stated. ''Fine, I'll take a break.'' You huffed, marching to the living room and taking a seat on the couch. ''Happy now?'' You asked with raised eyebrows. ''Stay right there and don't move.'' 

It was probably a couple of hours later, and you finally finished the movie you were watching. Now that you weren't as distracted, you realized that the apartment was eerily quiet unlike before. You stood up and went into the kitchen, intending to resume on your dish washing. But everything had been cleared away and dried. There were not a single dirty dish in the sink. You raised your eyebrows, impressed that Yugyeom had done all this. ''Gyeomie, where are you?'' You called out. There was no response. You worriedly checked the rooms, and finally found your miserable boyfriend, passed out on the bed. You eased yourself onto the mattress and placed a hand over his forehead. Although he still had a fever, it was clear that it wasn't as bad as it was before. You brushed his hair out of his face and leaned down, kissing him on his cheeks before pulling away satisfied. 

How was this chapter? So, as much as I don't want to admit it, I did contemplated delaying this chapter. To sum up October as a month, I would say that it was horrible. I know this isn't totally related to GOT7 or to ahgases at any measure, but I thought I would just share my opinions on Woojin leaving Stray Kids. I've only been a STAY since probably, five-ish months ago, which isn't too long, but I did get the opportunity to see all 9 members together on stage and experience two OT9 comebacks. It was shocking since Double Knot promotions just ended and the decision was made in such a short period of time. I think we can all agree that something fishy happened behind the scenes for Woojin to leave the group, but we still can't deny that he has left the group permanently. And seeing the fandom united for once because of our God Woojin's absence, just overwhelmed me. And well, that's it. Happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 169 40
[Completed] "I don't want kid." - Bambam, Twitter Blue Room Live (2018) Among Got7 members, Bambam known as the member that not really good in handli...
22.8K 546 16
Cara travels back to South Korea to see her fiancé Jaebum. What he didn't know was that she was one week pregnant when she left: Once she arrived bac...
194K 4.5K 42
➽° ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴏɴᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏʙᴏʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ sᴜғғᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs. [sorry for the small writing style changes throug...
20.4K 1K 31
When you have to marry someone you don't love and left the one you love the most. Youngjae used to love Junho. But now, Youngjae live with a cold-hea...