Love Is Trust (Book #1)

By jaaiirraah_c

Lalisa Manoban is a simple young lady who places a high value on her education. She is from Thailand, but she... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21.1
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Last Chapter

Chapter 16

3.3K 102 6
By jaaiirraah_c

Lisa's Pov

After 2 Months

Thursday

After a month, we always treat each other like we didn't know each other at all. He's been cold and ignoring me always.

I was walking towards the restroom, I want to be alone. I was washing my hands while looking myself at the mirror. You're so miserable Lisa.

I heard a heels that going in too. I hide in one of the cubicle and close it.

"Hi!" it's a girl's voice. I heard what the other line said "How's your plan?" it's a woman's voice too. "It's working. She's being miserable now!" she said with an evil laugh. Who is this?

"How about Jungkook?" I was shocked when I heard his name. "He's now mine! Thanks to that fool, Lisa" as I heard those words, my hands turned into fist. "Congratulations" the other line said and she laughed again.

"I'm hanging up now." she said. I heard that she's now going out. I go out to the cubicle. Why did you do this to me Tzuyu? I thought you're my friend!

My face turns red. I can't control my anger! I texted Tzuyu to meet me on one of the bench. I was waiting for her here on the one of the bench cover by a tree behind it.

I saw her approaching. She waved at me and give me her angelic fake smile. "Hi Lisa!" she said to me cheerfully and sat beside me. "How could you do this to me Tzuyu?" I said and she looked at me confused

"This is all your plan for me, right? To make me look miserable? And steal Jungkook away from me?" I said while trying not to cry. I need to be strong. "Oh, it's not my fault you're a fool." she said and she smirked. I stand up and slap her face really hard

"I do everything for you Tzuyu! Because I thought you're my friend! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME YOU BITCH?!" I shouted at her and all of the students look at us.

"It's simple Lisa. Because you're weak" she stated cooly and stand up. I sighed in disbelief. "Yes, I'm weak. And now, that was just part of the past" I said. "Really? Then why are you acting like one" she stated.

"I will take what's mine on the first place" I said and she just smirked. "Then, do your best. Let's see how long you can make." she said and walked away.

I walked in to our class after I put out all of my anger, sadness and regret. My unnies looked at me worried but I just pass them

"Are you ok?" Rm oppa asked and I shooked my head. The teacher was here with a bright smile.

"There's an announcement class! Next week will be our 1st Final Exams. And here's the happiest part. After exam, the principal said that we will be having our field trip in Jeju Island!" the teacher said and we all clapped our hands in joy.

"Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Manoban. They help the school for other expenses just for us to have a field trip" the teacher said and they all looked at me. I just bow down my head.

After 2 hour

The teacher dismissed the class. I texted Crystal immedietly because I don't feel good. "Lisa!" my unnies shouted.

Because I walked fastly away from them. "Are you ok?" they asked me while they are breathing hard. I just shooked my head because I think if I said anything my voice will crack in no time.

"What's the problem?" Jisoo unnie asked and I just stay quiet.

"Let's talk" Jennie unnie demanded. I saw my car, Crystal is here. "Sorry. My assistant is now here" I said and run away from them and quickly get inside.

She just drive and I looked outside the window. How sweet Jungkook and Tzuyu are.

After 7 minutes

We're here at my house and I looked at Crystal. "I will text my Mom and Dad, don't work for me anymore. I want to be alone." I said and she just nodded.

"I will be the one who will tell Lisa. If you have problems, keep on fighting as long as you know you're right. Ne?" she said and I smiled at her.

"Fighting Lisa! See you as I see you" she said and she hugged me. I hugged her back.

I walk inside my house. I was about to lock my door when someone push it open. I saw my unnies staring at me. "Let's talk. We're your unnies right?" Jennie unnie said sincerely.

I sat down on my couch and I can't stop my feelings anymore. "Unnie, she betrayed me." I said and started to cry. "Who?" they asked.

"I thought she was my friend. I did everything for her. I give her anything even though it's hard for me to let go. But, that's part of her plan. To take all what's mine and make me feel miserable, which I am right now" I said with full of anger, sadness and regret.

"It's Tzuyu." they stated. I just bring my head low. "Don't worry, we're here for you." Rosè unnie said and they hugged me. "Fighting Lisa! Bye" they all said and they got out.

They really want to be myself, then I will be.

Friday

-

My alarm clock makes noise so I got up and start my morning routine.

They want a new Lisa? Then, fine!

I locked all my doors and I saw the car of Jennie unnie. "Hop on" she said and I just get in. My other unnies are here too.

After 5 minutes

We're here and we got out from her car and walked in to our classroom. When I walked in, I saw Tzuyu smirking at me like I'm such a loser. Beside him was Jungkook. I smirked back confidently and walked pass her.

"Watch this Lisa" Jennie unnie said and she walked infront of Tzuyu and slap her really hard. I cover my mouth because I was really shocked.

"Jennie noona. Why did you do that?" Jungkook stand up and defend Tzuyu.

"I should be the one who will ask her that. Why did you do that Tzuyu?" Jennie unnie pass the question to Tzuyu. "Do what unnie?" she said

"Heol." my unnie sighed in disbelief. Jisoo unnie cut in, "Don't act like you're the victim. She did everything for you. She give you what you like even thought she's in pain" she said.

"It's not her fault that she's weak. She just don't want to be a evil, like you" Rosè unnie cut in too

"What are they saying Tzuyu?" Jungkook said confusedly. Before Tzuyu even utter a word, I pull her outside the classroom.

I raised my hand ready to slap her, but I can't. "Slap me! Go on" she shouted at me and I just smiled. "I don't want to be like you" I said and she looks taken a back by my answer.

"What's going on?" I heard Jungkook's voice behind me. I look at him blankly, my feet run away from them.

I run towards the back of the school building. In here, it was peaceful. And full of flowers, grassy green and butterflies. I sat down to one of the bench and cry my pain inside of me. I want to let it go

"Lis" someone said. I wipe my tears off my eyes. He sat down beside me and I just look straight. "Go away" I said with hardness in my voice. "Lis, you can talk to me" he said sincerely

I sigh in disbelief and looked at him. "No, I can't. You said that you wish you didn't met me? Then why are you here? You're pity for me? You don't need to. Because this is my decision, being used" I said and smiled.

I run away from him. My eyes is full of water so I can't see where I'm heading to. I was running when I accidently bump to someone. Because of the impact I fall down. I wiped the water that is flowing down from my eyes and I saw Tzuyu

"Where's Jungkook?!" she shouted at me. I pointed the back of the building and she ran away from me without helping me to stand up.

Jungkook's Pov

I'm alone here at the back of the school building after she run away from me.

"Jungkook!" I heard someone shouted. I looked who is it and it just Tzuyu. She sat beside me. "Sorry" she said and I looked at her

"Don't be" I said and I just sighed.

Ting~

A phone makes a sound and Tzuyu pull out her phone. She just stared at it.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she give me her phone.

From Lisa

-I will take what's mine on the first place. You want me to be just like you? Then I will show you. Get ready!

"I'm scared." Tzuyu mumbled which I heard it. "I'm here" I replied and she just smiled.

Ting~

Her phone makes a noise again and this time, I'm the one who checked it

From Lisa

-Thank you for the memories and learnings. Thank you for giving me strength to fight.

"What did she says?" she asked. I gave her phone and she just sighed. "This is just the beginning." she said.

"What?" I asked really confusedly. "You don't know what she can do. You don't know her" she said and bring her head low. "She might be the kindest person, but.. she can be the b*tches person" she added.

"I said, I'm here" I said and comfort her. "Thank you. Why you're not angry at me?" she said and I just smiled. "Why would I? You're there when Lisa left me. You always cheer me up. And It's my time to repay that. Besides, you're my girlfriend." I said and she just chuckled

"Ok" she said and we stared at the view.

Kringgg~

It's time for class. We both go in to our class and thankfully, we're not late.

Lisa's Pov

Kringgg~

The class is about to start and we saw Jungkook and Tzuyu go in together. I didn't even bother to look at them.

I'm going to get what's mine.

The teacher was here and dicussed our lesson and some announcement for the upcoming exams.

After 1 hour

It's time for break and we all go to the cafeteria to bring some food and sat down for 10 people.

"Where's Jungkook?" V oppa asked. "Obviously, he's with her traitor girlfriend" Jennie unnie replied sarcastically.

"I want to rip off her angelic face away from her devil body" I said and they all looked at me in shocked. "She wants a fight? Then I'm in" I said and they just stared at me.

"Lisa, is that you?" Jin oppa asked and I just chuckled. "Of course! Don't take it too seriously!" I said and they're all relaxed.

I saw Tzuyu and Jungkook walking towards us.

"But not everytime I'm an angel." I whispered and I gave her a glare.

"You're here!" Rm oppa said to Jungkook and they sat down with us. "Why did I suddenly lost my appetite? Gosh." I said and they all looked at me.

I looked at Tzuyu who is looking at me right now. "What are you staring at? Did your mom teach you to be rude?" I said and rolled my eyes on her.

"Tsk, no. My mom teach me how to fight evil" she said and smirked. "Then, fight yourself. Good luck" I said and I smirked back.

"Enough" Jungkook said and I just rolled my eyes. "The food is infront of us. You guys are acting like a child." Jimin oppa stated.

"I really lost my appetite. How bad. Enjoy!" I said and walked away from them.

Jungkook's Pov

She really changed.

"Our maknae" Rosè said and her eyes becomes watery. Her unnies try to comfort her. "Hayst. That's what love can do" Jennie unnie stated.

"Let her be. I know she doesn't change. She just learn how to fight" Jisoo unnie said.

"Tzuyu. What have you done?" Rosè said and I sighed. "Don't bargain Tzuyu in this. It's not her fault that she's like that." I said and her unnies smiled. "Yes, It's not her fault that she's like that. She just send too much love. And that's the fruit of it." Jisoo unnie stated.

Tzuyu was feeling uncomfortable so I pull her away from them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 6.5K 47
Lalisa Manoban and Jeon Jungkook are both friends. They're kpop idol and also youtuber that does all kinds of content. Read more to find out what is...
706K 21.6K 84
Have you ever wondered how would it be like if you were married to your crush? How about if you were expecting his baby? What would that make you fee...
1.3K 118 17
❝In the depths of grief, they found each other-a lifeline in the storm of loss.❞ In the aftermath of her boyfriend's tragic death, single mother Lal...
181K 6.7K 35
Lalisa Manoban was a young award winning chef with no life outside of work when she realized she needed a change of pace. She moved home to Seoul and...