Be With Me

Par SpiritualBahar

James and Rafaela fell in love while he was dating her best friend. Despite trying to resist, the couple sucu... Plus

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 1

3.2K 65 8
Par SpiritualBahar

Rafaela finished packing her things and then took a final look at her room. She looked at the empty shelves at her bed and all the luxury inside her room for the last 18 years and a soft smile formed on her lips. Taking a long deep breath and sighing she then closed the door and descended the stairs to meet her parents. A new phase in her life was about to begin and though extremely happy about it, she also felt sorry for leaving her parents behind. She was their only daughter and always had been spoiled but Rafaela wanted her freedom, her independence despite all the love and gratitude she had for her progenitors.

"I'm all packed." She said stopping by the door of the living room where her parents were waiting. Her mother had tears in her eyes and she ran for her. "Oh Mom..." She said holding her close. "It's not like I am going to another country or another state! I'll be in the same town!"

"But this means you're growing up." Her mother admitted. Rafaela nodded knowingly. It must be hard for a parent to see their kid growing up, gaining wings.

"It's time to go." Rafaela said. She placed a kiss on her mother's cheek and then hugged her father. He tenderly wrapped his arms around her and kissed his daughter's cheek fiercely.

"If your grades come down, you come back home you hear me?" He said after and waving his index finger right in front of her nose. "You're moving out but we're still supporting you, so this means our rules remain." He warned. Her father was more protective and more demanding and maybe even more controlling but they have always gotten along very well.

"I could work dad." Rafaela argued. Truth was her father didn't want her to. She belonged to a wealthy family and, at least, until she was done with her studies, her parents were supporting her. Rafaela tried to work once but she was immediately forbidden to do so. College came first. It was important for her small family that she'd graduated and followed her dream. Rafaela was very talented and they knew she could do well in life.

"You don't have to. You have all the time in the world to work once you're done with college, until then it is our duty as your parents to support you." Rafaela smiled and kissed them both one more time, then they followed her until her brand new car, a present of her father when she got into college.

"Behave!" Her mother ordered and Rafaela simply nodded. Finally she was able to leave.

The sun was shinning and the day was warm. She opened the windows and blasted the radio and sang along. She was just happy, she was moving in with her best friend Kelly. Kelly and her have known each other since they were kids and dreamed of this moment for quite some time. Kelly was a year older, so she had been living alone for quite some time, but she needed a room mate and Rafaela saw her opportunity there. After a good half and hour driving, Rafaela parked the car in small parking lot in the building in El Cerrito, her new home was right there in front of her eyes. She got out of the car and smile, she was genuinely happy.

"Finally!" Kelly squealed when her friend knocked on the door. They hugged tightly and then jumped around in joy, after all they were still two kids. Kelly was 19 and Rafaela 18 years old.

"You know my parents..." Rafaela said.

"I never thought they'd let you come Rafi."

"They had too. You know I argued that your apartment was closer to the university and shit like that. Where's the beer?" She asked immediately and Kelly closed the door and ran to the fridge, bringing two cold beers. The girls toasted and then gulped a bit of the liquid.

"You have to meet my friends, and my boyfriend too." Kelly said enthusiastically. She had been telling her about that boy for a while but she still hadn't had the opportunity to meet him.

"Tell me all about him." Rafaela said, leaning against the couch more comfortably, and ready to listen.

"He's in a band." Kelly started. "He's gorgeous, man, you're gonna love all the guys, they are cool and simple people."

"What is that band's name Kelly?"

"Metallica. Rafi, they're gonna be huge! They have two albums already, but well, they're still working on their fame, I guess." Kelly clapped with a grin.

"I've heard of that band, they're all around San Francisco but I don't know who the guys are. Metal is not my cup of tea and you know it."

"Blasphemy!" Kelly yelled. "That's because you haven't been in the middle of the scene yet."

"I am opened to new experiences, and you know it..." Rafaela grinned.

"It's ok. You're gonna find out tonight. We're going to a club and they're gonna be there. Prepare yourself for a wild time. Who knows? Maybe you meet someone too!"

"Yeah...who knows? Though I don't think my father would be pleased if I get involved with some hairy guys." Rafaela laughed loud and Kelly joined her. "So, and do you love this guy Kelly?"

"He's 21 and he's amazing in bed."

Rafaela laughed loud. "That is not what I asked!" She exclaimed smacking her friend's arm.

"I love him yes. I love him a lot, never have been this much in love with a person." Kelly confirmed.

"Humm...I am curious to meet him."

"Look, let's take your stuff to your room and get everything ready. Then we'll have dinner and we go. I can't wait for you to meet him."

"Ok...Ok..." Rafaela laughed while her friend pushed her by her arm.

While putting Rafaela's clothes in the drawer, the conversation continued.

"So tell me about these clubs you go now."

"Metal is blasted all around, so prepare your ears. There's booze, a lot of booze and some joints too."

"Hum...liking it already."

"If only your father knew..." Kelly commented and the girls began to laugh.

It took some hours to get the room ready and once done, the girls prepared dinner. Then it was time to get themselves ready for the night. Rafaela put on tight black jeans and white strapless top, with some high heel sandals. Finished with makeup and some drops of perfume.

"Looking good." Kelly told her when she got to the living room and then she waved a joint in the air. "Wanna?" She asked and Rafaela stretched her hand and grabbed it.

"Of course!"

They smoke it with another beer as a company and then left to the club already high. Kelly blasted Motorhead on the radio of her car and Rafaela, high, found herself quite enjoying the rock n' roll.

The club was packed and too much noise in it. Rafaela frowned a bit when her ears complained at the distorted guitars. Kelly began to look around for her friends, and then simply grabbed Rafaela's hand and began to push her, stopping near a guy.

"Kelly..." The guy said kissing her cheeks.

"Lars, this is the friend I've told you about, Rafi, she moved in today." Kelly introduced them.

"Hi." Rafaela greeted him.

"Welcome." He said in a strange accent.

"He's the drummer in Metallica." Kelly shouted in her ear, and Rafaela smiled.

"Where are the others?" Kelly asked him. Lars put a beer in each of the girls hands and then answered.

"James is in the toilets and Kirk is not here yet. Cliff is not coming today." He told her.

"Speaking about the toilets, I need to go too." Rafaela told them. "Look after my beer, I'll be right back." She warned Kelly, putting the beer on the counter.

She shuddered when she got in the ladies toilets. The place was just filthy and she even struggled to pee. "Boy..." She whispered while concentrating. Then she looked at the knobs and the basins and thought about if she should wash her hands in there or not. Making up her mind, she grabbed a bit of toilet paper and used it to open the knob and then used the same paper to close it. "Jesus, this place needs to be cleaned. Disgusting..." She muttered adjusting her jeans looking at the mirror. Then she adjusted her hair and left.

The corridor was packed with people and the floor was filled with spilt beer, it was slipping. Rafaela took small steps so she wouldn't slip with her high heels, but then a guy stumbling on his feet, fell over her, making her lose her balance. She tried to grip on some random guy that was passing by her but she failed to grab his arm for support, ended up falling with her ass on the floor.

"Oh fuck..." She cursed her luck and then a hand appeared in front of her face, but she could also hear laughter, so she looked up.

Her green eyes hit the most amazing blue eyes she had ever seen, blond hair almost covering his face but she could see his smile. The most amazing smile she had ever seen as well.

"Think it's funny?" She asked him.

"Come on..." He said giving her his hand again. She took it and he pulled her up. Rafaela was hypnotized by his blue gaze and he looked at her with the same intensity she looked back at him. "I'm sorry I laughed." He told her letting her hand free.

"It's ok...I would have laughed too." She told him.

"I'm James." He introduced himself and stretched his hand out at her once more. Without saying anything, Rafaela shook his hand. "And you are?"

"Rafaela...sorry..." She giggled.

"James..." Some guy yelled and their moment was broken.

"See you around." He said leaving her. Rafaela began to walk away but didn't resist to look back, and their eyes met one more time as James was also eyeing her, then they both turned around.

Kelly was still talking to Lars and Rafaela got there with her heart beating a mile per second.

"Kelly..." She called her franticly. "I need to tell you something."

"What?" Kelly turned to her to give her attention.

"God...I saw this guy on the corridor that leads to the toilets..." She told her. Kelly laughed loud.

"Already?" Kelly asked her but then she saw her friend looking above her and Kelly smiled openly. "James!" She exclaimed and left Rafaela with her story to tell. She looked back to find her best friend wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing the tall blond guy on the lips.

"James...this is Rafaela...my roommate." Kelly grabbed his hand. James and Rafaela stared at each other for a few seconds and then he smiled at her.

"Hi." He said.

"This is my boyfriend Rafi." Kelly said.

"Nice to meet to you." Rafaela told him.

"I'm gonna grab a beer." James said leaving.

"So...you were saying..." Kelly asked her friend, and Rafaela shook her head.

"It's nothing."

"Rafi you were telling me about a guy you saw in the toilets. Where is he?"

"I can't see him right now."

"Kel, do you want a beer?" James yelled from the counter.

"No, thanks."

Then he approached them and Rafaela saw a hand in front of her holding a beer.

"Since you're not drinking, I brought you one." James said.

"You didn't have to, but thanks."

She grabbed it and then he clinked his beer against hers. "Welcome." He told her wicking. Rafaela shuddered as she looked in his blue eyes and then smiled softly, and so did he.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

25.2K 551 33
"I like you so fucking much, it makes me sick to my fucking stomach" After a messy breakup with her previous boyfriend Dave Mustaine, Hailey doesn't...
Mr. H Par trmcc

Fanfiction

1.3K 74 28
She had her eyes on the prize. Finishing college and then starting her career. All she had standing in the way were two more semesters after summer b...
5.4K 73 6
gay stuff abt the boys of Metallica, I can also do Metallica x other bands if you guys want | I'll be posting rarely but I'll try my best. Anyways en...
183K 5K 48
As if being secretly in love with her best friend isn't hard enough, when that friend seems destined for fame and fortune, where does that leave Lei...