Blue Orchidéa (y)

By cosmic_librarian

What a horrible past life. Betrayal? Cheated upon? Terrible Family conflict? Beggar like life? So on and so f... More

Prologue
Second Chance
Contract
Lazy ass
CORAL
Mart
Sucess
Unique taste
Unique taste 2
Unique taste 3
Unique taste 4
Call me Eric
Date
Past encounter #2
Her Shrine #1
Her Shrine # 2
Blasphemy
You like me!

Past Encounter #1

289 13 7
By cosmic_librarian

Staying at the apartment she own in Europe, Blue quickly dress herself for the meeting at Elven Company.

Driving her way towards the company Blue chuckle slightly, giving a low whistle.

As a company under the Europian union, the structure of the company really didn't dissapoint her. It's sky high and grand.

There is a big entrance plate design in a pearl and onyx diamond stating The word 'Elven'.

Using plantinum as its steel.

It gave off a rich and beautiful feelings.....

They sure are extravagant !

Once Blue enter the building she was quickly greeted politely by a woman dress in a neat and proffesional Uniform.

"Welcome to Elven Corporation Miss, How may I help you? "

The corner of Blue lips quirk up slightly.

Not bothering any longer Blue casually hand out her business card, but as soon as the female worker see the card, her ever unchanging polite expression show a rare trace of stunned expression, but her expression return to the calm polite proffesionalism face quickly, her stunned expression lasting only for a mere 5 second, As expect of a person capable of working at The Elven Corp's.

"Right this way Miss Orchidea"

Blue was ushered towards the meeting room.

Mr Elvanor the owner of the Elven company and Guizella the jewellery spokeperson of EU was already at the room.

As Blue walked in the room both of the male stood up and do a polite greeting.

For this business Mr Elvanor personally design two set of jewellery to be ushered as an auctioned on the EU auction house.

A type of high end jewellery designer like Mr Elvanor set of jewellery design are on the level of a rare treasure which cannot be bought by common means even with a lot of sum but can only be bought through the old style of displaying a treasure like the auction house.

There are about a set of twenty jewellery design designed by the top best designer of the elven company.

Blue as a well known consultant of Sill Company, was known by few people which can be count on hand for her unique taste and Mr Elvanor happened to be one of them.

As a regular partner of Sill company, Mr Elvanor naturally request Blue for their consultant of Jewellery launching of both Elven Company and European Union.

A set of design was placed before Blue.

"This are all of them ?"

"Yes"

Mr Elvanor replied.

Blue go through each of the design thoroughly. A note on her hand ,noting down of all the analysis she give to the jewellery design.

"This are the handout of the reason why I choose this ten design, you could looked through it and see if there is any refutable justification"

Blue said but her tone of voice was confident as if she know that there won't be anything wrong with her reason of choice.

Blue is really confident on her own choice.

Mr Elvanor and Guizella looked through the note where the reason and choice of the ten particular set.

Mr Elvanor and Guizella didn't know whether to laugh or cry when they read the note.

It was written.

I have my own reason of choice the best way to describe will be my intuition which was never wrong.

"You know you will pay a heavy price  among us three if there are no reasonable gain right ?"

Mr Guizella asked while looking at Blue directly, she may be a 16 years old teenager but her achievement of being able to be a consultant of Sill Company expressed that she was no ordinary teenager, so, Mr Guizella speak to her like he ever speak to a business partner not looking down on her age.

"I know, Isn't my taste the reason why you chose me as this project consultant?"

Blue replied with a question herself daringly not backing down at the slightest.

"Good I like your confidence, we will create this set of design"

Mr Guizella stated.

For the whole afternoon discussion about the launching of jewellery project was used.

"Here's two ticket for the auction house, VIP seat, you can bring your friend if you like"

Mr Guizella gave out the golden black VIP card to Blue as she should originally have and an extra ticket in a rare moment of goodwill.

He was still amaze by the the far sightedness of her, quick-witted, her confidence and knowledge about business and other general knowledge.

It was really refreshing chatting with this type of person.

"Thanks, I will put a great used to it"

Blue replied good naturedly.

*********

Blue swipe her card at the electronic door of her room.

She pull off her heels and lazily walked towards the sofa but Blue freeze as she smell a rather pleasant mouth watering smell. That's not the main point, the main point is someone whom Blue throw at the back of her mind last week was busying himself at her kitchen preparing a meal rather skillfully.

His sleeve rolling up enshowcasing his flexible and rather muscular arm.

He looked rather warm at the moment, even with his noble aura he looked quite in sync with his current cooking in the kitchen.

Blue though doesn't see any resemblence with that little feather and the now Eric but her mind seem to went back to five years ago.

Flashback

Blue that day was busy checking out the stock on her warehouse, an antique and ancient marble carving had arrived in bulk.

There were ten to twenty warehouse standing in a row and no 7640 was her warehouse number.

After checking out her warehouse Blue decided to walk around the many warehouse. Maybe she was never curious with too many things in life or rather doesn't have a time in her previous life , Blue who try to live her second life freely in a life between being adult and a child suddenly have a moment of curiousness.

Blue was also eager to fulfill this desire, maybe acting a little selfishly and enjoy being a child who were always filled with a lot of curiosity. Selfishly acting like a curious child for once even though her mentality was not.

It was around 5:00 pm.

The sky at that time darken easily,it was March or April so it looked like a late evening already.

Blue instruct the two bodyguard she personally hired to check the store room because she want to indulge herself in her rare moment of curiosity and ventured alone herself likely as if to discover some fairy tale thing which the mature Blue very well know it will not happened.

But Blue meet more than Fairy Tale, no it was much more, realistically speaking.

Blue had never thought that she will witness a kidnapping.

Blue had ventured further than she hope for, at a far distance there stood an old warehouse which was ordered to be abolished to build a new one.

As an Old warehouse Blue thought that she might find some old stock residue or something, her hand itch to find out, maybe she can used it as a souvenir so that she can also exclaim one day of her thrilling adventure of visiting an old warehouse at a late evening and discovering something.

Not so fantastic but it was a reminisce worthy.

As Blue approached near the warehouse she act as if she was a ninja stealthily sneaking towards the warehouse.

Blue laughed in spite of herself, her behaviour looked really like  that of a mischievious child.

And Blue though mentally mature can't still help but marvel at how amazing the childhood ignorant mischievious act was. Its really refreshing for her, no longer needed to copy or act like someone she was not.

No need to act so cautious or going by the rules.

She was never meant to play by the rules.

She was going to break the rule of chain that entangle her and capture her in her previous life.

Blue as she approached near suddenly heard someone shouting.

"Get out get out, evacuate faster"

Blue was puzzled but felt that it won't be good if they found her, Blue quickly rolled over the side bushes and when the two to three people ran far away the old warehouse suddenly caught a huge fire as if something exploded.

Blue stood still,she watch as the fire burn from the side gradually climbing towards the roof.

Blue coming back to herself decided to ran away as well but inexplicably while turning Blue seem to see a youth being tied up in a chair who was even too weak to struggle from the broken window.

Blue felt as if electrocuted, will she save or not ??but did she had the ability??

Blue was not a samaritan but she wasn't a cold blooded person who will leave a person to die if she can help. It will probably plagued her like nightmare if she decide to ignore it.

She quickly dialed the police station and 911, but obviously they won't be able to reached and save the youth on time. No ,at that time he will be burned thoroughly with the warehouse.

With a twist of mircale Blue regain her second life and she was not ready to throw her life away again, she treasure her life too much now.

Still...

Right at that time the almost unconcious youth glance at her, their eyes colliding.

There was no panic,no fear but just helplessness and the acceptance of death though he looked very much unwilling.

There was something, something like a spark or some soul stirring thing seem to happened maybe because Blue felt as if she saw herself in him.

At that top building where she commit suicide, she felt no fear, she doesn't panic at the thought of jumping down from the sky high building, she just felt endless helplessness, acceptance of death but also unwillingness just ending her life that way.

She was cowardly she admit, self righteous and willful, killing herself off because of the harsh reality.

As if electrocuted Blue ran towards the warehouse, kicking down the burning door, which with her eleven years old wouldn't helped much.

But still maybe because of the door being too old and being burnt , it easily fall down.

Blue make her way quickly towards the youth.

Blue try to be as rational as possible trying hard to calm her chaotic mind.

Some of the Chartin used to hold up the ceiling started to fall down, Blue barely avoid it, she cover her nose with her hankerchief which have an orchid pattern.

Quickly reaching the youth Blue shake the youth who seem unconcious.

"Hey hey, wake up"

While trying to wake the youth Blue quickly untie the rope with the pocket knife she always carried around. Blue knows with her psyche that was of a small child won't be able to carry such a big grrown up youth.

The youth finally gain some coniousness with great difficulty,

The smoke filled their lungs and both found the difficulty in breathing. Blue also found herself hard on maintaining conciousness. Choking and coughing.

"Can you stand? *cough* *cough* I cannot carry you so try to at least walk ok, you can also lean on me but I am not strong enough . Follow me and don't let go"

Blue instruct worrriedly, since she reached towards him she must carry the reascue plan till the end.

The youth nod sighlty, coughing every now and then.

Blue gave her hankerchief to cover his mouth and nose because he inhale too much smoke, more than her.

The youth also doesn't hassle, he knew he can't lose conciousness with the current moment they were in.

Blue hold his hand tightly, dragging the slow running youth towards the exit.

As the warehouse is too rusty, a lot of ceiling part started to fall down.

Blue not only have to watched out their road but also the ceiling.

She could feel the youth holding her hand being tightly clutch as if afraid of letting go, as if it was his saving straw, which Blue felt it probably was because the youth was following muddle headedly with no sense of direction, just following Blue on wherever he was dragged too which gave Blue an illusion that even if he was dragged to hell he will follow her obediently.

Blue was already sweating profusedly, it was so hot as if being bake in an oven.

Finally existing the warehouse, Blue dragged the youth far away from the tumbling Warehouse.

A voice was heard far away, it was obviusly not a sound of Police siren, Blue thought muddle headedly that the people who burn the warehouse might be back so she quickly shove the youth towards the tall bushes and she rolled in as well.

With a heavy cough Blue gradually lost her conciousness so was the youth who kept holding his conciousness with sheer will power.

.......................................

Thank you all for staying with me.

This novel need a major editing which I am now working on.

Also please check out my new novel <<A Song For Darkness: When A Singer Transverse In A Novel>>

Sypnosis:

Shen Maoi was quite helpless when she found herself transverse in a strange place with a mission i.e 'SPREADING THE MODERN MUSIC' which was quite absurb so as to say.

As absurb as it may sound Shen Maoi has no other choice but to comply so that she can unlock the prop which can help her in protecting herself from this strange world where fantasy magic was shrouded.

As much as Shen Maoi tried not to interwine herself with the novel protagonist the word 'Man decides but God discard' really fit her entanglement with the male protagonist.

Farfalla box:

'And then I hear her song, her song meant for darkness, meant for me.

I have lost myself in her, falling as deep as an abyss, I thought there's no way for me to fall any deeper but than I realize I was completely wrong, I found out I can still fall deeper into her and than I did exactly that.

She pave her way through the darkness that was me, singing her way to my heart and soul and capture me firmly. I don't want to break free of her shackle, I want it to hold me tighter and I will let her do that, I won't give her a chance to loose her hold on me for I will destroy the World.

She must hold me on.. never letting go for infinity'

Please Farfalla's (butterflies/reader)  check out for me si...

I also have a lot of free time now during this quarantine so I will update quite frquently now.

Have you all feel like pig... Eating sleeping and than eating and sleeping?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.8K 42
Being rewritten! The moment she had opened her eyes she had realized something fairly quick. Perhaps it was the fact she had apparently grown shorter...
505 7 1
穿書之女配修仙紀 Not long after the apocalypse broke out, the dead Gu Yue came back to life through his corpse, and his soul returned to a minor supporting c...
2.1K 186 21
(some warning's so please be advised ⚠️⚠️ 😁 don't read this if you are uncomfortable that's all this is also just for like huhuh) A girl who's been...
571K 35.4K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...