The Mitchell Boys

By FightingAndSurviving

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝. 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐠... More

Chapter 1
Character clear up.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 33

6.1K 267 64
By FightingAndSurviving

I'm changing my updating schedule again. My Sunday's have now been filled so I'm going to be updating Saturday's. Thank you for the love and support. I apologize for my infrequent updates and I'll try to get better at updating.

Jordan was being a nosy baby and Sara was just being a bitch. When Jordan realized I wasn't going to answer him he stopped taking to me. Good to know we were on good terms.

Sara on the other hand can't take a fucking hint. I mumbled under my breath in French, "can you shut the fuck up you annoying peanut without the n."

I aggressively pronounced the n out loud. Jordan snorted but didn't say anything. Sara just puffed and crossed her arms over her chest.

That's basically how class went. Id call her things in French and Jordan would snort. I started to pack my bag and wait for the bell to ring.

Once it I stood up and got out of that class. I didn't want to spend anymore of the Mitchell's money. So, I skipped getting lunch and just went to detention.

The door was unlocked so I just walked right in. There was an old woman sitting at a desk in the corner of the class. She was wearing sun glasses for some reason and was wearing a blue track suite

Her feet were resting on her desk and a pillow was behind her head. She pulled her sunglasses down and looked me up and down. Well, looks like our first costumer. Sit where you like a read the board. If you're going to talk or whatever do it quietly. And at least try not to get caught."

She then put her sunglasses back down and got comfortable in her seat. I nodded and headed to a seat in the back. There was a cluster of seats and I noticed these were the best.

They were right next to the charger and they were angled so you could lean against the wall. And they were far enough that she shouldn't be able to hear you that well. Perfect.

I set my stuff down and looked at the white board. It read:
Mrs. Kran
Don't be stupid
Don't get caught
Five warnings
If a teacher comes in don't act like a fool

I smiled at the board. I might actually like this lunch detention. I took out my ancient iPod and put my headphones in.

I took out some homework from my classes and started working on that. Soon something started to shake my desk. I looked to see a pair of shoes infront of me.

I slowly tilted my head up to look at a boys body. Then I came to their face, it was Jordan's or Cams face looking back at me. It took me a second to identify it was Cameron.

"What do you want Cameron? Shouldn't you be at lunch?" I asked him skeptically. "I should be asking you that. But no, I have lunch detention this week. So move your boot, that's my seat." He replied chipperly.

I raised my eyebrows at him. "What? You can't just claim a seat in detention." I tilted my head at him and squinted my eyes.

He quirked an eyebrow and had the Mitchell smirk. Then he pointed at the initials C.M carved into the top left corner of the desks.

I gawked at him. He crossed his arms and smiled proudly. "I worked on that baby since freshman year. I did all in pencil to." I was still gawking at him in disbelief.

"Now could you move please. There are desks all around." Then the teacher decided to yell, "shut up Cameron, you're bugging me." She sounded annoyed but not mad.

Cameron just laughed, "Sorry Mrs. K, just put your headphones in as usual." She rolled her eyes and went back to watching something on her phone.

I sighed in defeat and got up to move. I respect his dedication to this desk. Plus there are unspoken rules of your assigned but not assigned desk.

I kicked my bag to the desk next to this one and stood up. He had a brilliant smile on his face that pleased and pissed me off. "Just so you know, you didn't win." I muttered begrudgingly.

He grinned and took my now vacant seat. He kicked his legs up on his desk and went on his phone.

I sighed and finished my homework. It was  difficult but i was determined. Soon the numbers just seemed to fly off the page. I sighed in defeat and rested my head on the desk.

This is stupid. No, I'm stupid. I use to be smart but i only have like one brain cell left. And that little guy is holding on by a thread.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see Cameron. Then I realized the rest of the class was full by now.

"You're going to fry your brain. Your can't focus on that shit for more then like 5 minutes." I gave him a look. He put his hands up, "we both know it's true."

I sighed, "well then what else do I have to do?" I quirked an eyebrow expecting an answer. He gave me a look saying 'you're dumb'. "Just use your phone." She stated slowly as if I talking to a child.

I rolled my eyes and lied, "it's dead. Now leave me alone." I went back to my work. Once I was irritated and the words were floating off the page I moved to a different subject.

But it was quickly proven futile. I groaned loudly and slammed my head into the desk. Someone snorted and said, "mood." But I couldn't care.

"I told you so." Cameron couldn't help commenting. I limply lifted my hand to flip him off.

I just layer there for a little when I heard a bunch of curses flow out of his mouth. "Fuck fuck fuck. Fuck you Jordan suck my dick this game is bullshit!" He growled at his phone.

I twisted my head in to see him glaring at his phone. Me being my creepy and nosy self I just watched him. I don't really know why, I'm blaming it on his good looks. And that I like to observe people.

His face scrunched, his eyebrows furrowed, and his lips lifted up in some weird but cute snarl. His nose scrunched up like he was going to sneeze to.

Then he released all the tension super fast and sagged in his desk. "Fuck. Why am I actual trash." He dragged out.

I really felt that. Like on an emotional level. "Are you good bro?" I couldn't help but ask. His reactions were triggering my curiosity.

He turned his head to look at me. Both of us were in the same position. Laying our heads on our arms on our desk.

"No." Is all he said. "Doesn't look like a no. You seem to have a Vendetta with your phone." He pouted. "It's not with my phone. It's with Jordan. I suck ass at game pigeon."

I looked at him with confusion. He raised his eyebrows and sat up. "You don't know what game pigeon is?" I shook my head. "Yeah, what is it?"

He stood up and picked up his desk. Then he shuffled it over to my desk. I quickly sat up at stared at him in shock. "What are you doing?" I demanded.

He gave me a look saying, 'duh', "I'm moving my desk." He told me in a monotone voice. I face palmed myself. "No fucking durp Sherlock. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Now what are you doing?" I snapped.

He rolled his eyes, "I have to get closer to you to show you the game. Nor do i trust you with my phone." It was my turn to roll my eyes. Once his desk was properly in place; boxing me in. He sat down and smiled, "let's get down to business" he announced.

"To defeat the Huns." I stated without thinking. He snorted and started laughing. I felt my face slowly heat up. "What it's Mulan. A classic." I muttered into my hand.

What I didn't expect was for Cameron to continue it. "Did they send me daughters. When I asked for SONS~!" He yelled to the class while laughing.

I couldn't contain my laughter and slapped his arm. "Cameron!" The teacher looked at us, glared, did the two finger watching you sign, them went back to her book/nap.

I rested my head on my arms and but my lip from laughing. If didn't work at all. It mostly made me laugh harder. Then Cameron started laughing which made me laugh because it's infectious.

The kids around gave us weird looks. It I ignored it. Controlling myself i sat up. I cracked my knuckles and neck then looked at him.

Let's whoop Jordan's ass. So for 15 something minutes we were playing game pigeon. Cameron was surprised at how good I was for my first try. But you know; I'm kinda gody like that.

I sobered up for a second and leaned in my elbow. Then I just looked at him. I didn't say anything, just stared waiting for him to notice.

He was in the middle of saying something before he noticed me, "you know I bet I could whoop your ass..." he trailed off and looked at me.

I snorted and quirked my eyebrow. "And why would you be whooping my ass? I mean I'm all for kinks just want to know why I'm signing up for. Like some 50 shades of grey shit or just like spanking." I asked him in complete seriousness.

His jaw almost hit the floor which was hilarious. I had to use all my power to not laugh my ass off. Like fuck his face was hilarious.

I put my hand over my mouth while leaning on my palm; to hide my smile. What I didn't expect was a tiny flame to light in his eyes and his eyes to darken for a second.

My eyes widened and I let out a laugh. Shit, that look could be dangerous. I felt my face flush.

He turned his head and grumbled into his palm, "I meant to say the game idiot." That made me laugh again. It was a little hysterical trying to ride myself of the feeling his look gave.

"Okay back to my serious question." I started when he interpreted me. "You never asked a question." He pointed out. I sighed dramatically, "whatever, to my original question. Why aren't you like avoiding me like I'm the plague. Like ohhh she got STD's." I said a little loudly.

The people around us looked back quickly. I quickly shook my hands. "I do not have STD's. It was a joke." I laughed awkwardly. The people gave me a look and slowly turned around. Fuck.

Cameron was laughing next to me. I hit him on the arm again. "We'll answer me. After I just embarrassed myself to ask." I crossed my arms and poured.

He sighed and laid is large ass hand on the side of his face. "Well I guess I just don't really see you as that. I mean you did cover for me and Jordan. No ones guilty until proven." I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from smiling.

"I'm glad one of y'all have brains." Cameron snorted. "First time I've heard that." He told me smiling. But I could sense something. His smile seemed forced and didn't meet his eyes.

I wasn't sure what to do so I ignored it. I just smiled at him. Then the bell rang signaling the end of lunch. "Welp. Thank you for thy time kind sir." He smiled at me, one that reached his eyes.

He stood up and grabbed his stuff moving to to leave. I went to get out, forgetting there was his desk. I sighed in annoyance. He gave me a sheepish look and went back to move it. But I was already jumping out of the side of the desk.

Fear corded through my veins realizing I was about to land on my bag. I missed it my half a centimeter, I try my best not to fall or step backwards I fell forward.

I let out a pathetic squeal as hands wrapped around my waist. To bad I had to much momentum and we both fell. I'm blaming his heavy ass back pack on his shoulder. No way I'm that heavy. On the way down Cameron yelled, "Fuck!"

So me and Cameron tumbled to the floor in the back of detention. He fell on his bag and I fell on him.

We both groaned on the ground. His arm was still wrapped around me. I rolled out of it and hit my head on the leg of a chair.

Now it was my turn, "fuck!" I shouted and wrapped my hands on the back of my head. I rolled and was facing Cameron. His very muscular arm I might add laid under my back.

He turned his head and faced me. He smiled and me with his hair in his face and covering a eye. I don't know what but that did something to me. I blushed and turned the opposite way.

"Sorry." I muttered under my breath and went to get up. Once I was sitting up and off his arm he sat up to. "I mean if you wanted me all you had to do was ask." I slapped his chest and dragged myself up.

Turning towards him i shot my hand out.  As a signal for him to grab so I could help him up. He smiled and grasped my hand.

His hand completely swallowed mine and his heat flowed through it. I pulled him up with all my strength, but he did most of the work. What did this child eat?

He smirked and pat my back. "See yah later red." It took me a second to process that, only my close friends called me red. I turned to snap at him but he was walking out the door.

I sighed and smiled. Oh well. I grabbed my crap and headed to class.

My phone has been fixed so I can update now. Sry I haven't had time to write, only on the way to school. I'll be trying to update more but clearly I don't work well with schedules. Thank you for all the love and support. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 81.3K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
23.2K 482 26
My life was a whirlwind of privilege and innocence until everything changed. As the only child of wealthy parents, I'd always had everything I needed...
2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...