↷ Got7 Pregnancy Series

By foxyeonz

Welcome to a mess of a book in which you will find a mini collection of fluff, angst and emotional scenarios... More

Introduction
↬ Period
↬ Baby Talk
↬ Early symptoms/ Finding out
↬ Surprise/ Telling him
↬ First trimester issues
↬ First Ultrasound
↬ Telling the boys/ Telling your families
↬ Telling Ahgases
↬ Baby Bump
↬ Second trimester issues
↬ Food cravings/ Mood swings
↬ Baby Kicks
↬ Gender Predictions
↬ Gender Reveal
↬ Picking out Names
↬ Nursery/ Decorations
↬ Baby Shower
↬ Heated Arguments
↬ Third trimester issues
↬ Interacting With The Baby
↬ Insecurities
↬ Pregnancy Pains
↬ Discussing The Birth Plan
↬ He's Overprotective
↬ Braxton Hicks
↬ Final Preparations
↬ Realizing You're In Labor
↬ Labor and Delivery/ Part 1
↬ Labor and Delivery/ Part 2
↬ Labor and Delivery/ Part 3
↬ Birth Announcement/ Got7 Visits
↬ Appa and Baby Moment
Ending Note

↬ Scares

3.4K 49 50
By foxyeonz

Jaebum:

You sat on the floor with one shaky hand reaching for your phone, the other hand rubbing your enormous bump. You'd just been resting on the couch and mindlessly scrolling through the selection of films on your TV when you started getting those awful pains in your stomach. You shrugged them off as occasional cramps which had been appearing more frequently as the days past, but you were convinced that nothing too serious would happen. Besides, you still had a month and a half. Moonji couldn't come yet. 

You were about to stand up and go grab the leftover sandwich from the day before to snack on when a piercing flash of pain appeared in your abdomen, completely knocking the air out of you. You bent down breathlessly and let what was left of that horrible pain subside. This was probably the worst thing that could happen while Jaebum was away in the studio, preparing to record his lines for the unreleased album. 

You felt the tears prick behind your eyes, causing you to spiral into a full blown panic attack that you had not expected. You were panting, and your lungs suddenly seemed to be too small an organ to be breathing in. Your hands were clammy, and your heart was beating much quicker than normal. You felt sick to your stomach and fear overclouded your jumbled mind. 

You wanted to just curl up in a ball and cry but for the sake of your unborn child, you managed to shakily press in Jaebum's phone number. You groaned in frustration and took in a deep breath after several missed calls. You quickly switched to calling Jackson, who in return, almost immediately answered. 

''Y/N-ah! How are you and Moonji?'' He exclaimed. You were about to answer, when another flash of pain appeared. You whimpered into the phone, and managed to stutter out a response. ''J-Jackson, g-go get Jaebum, I-I don't know what's wrong with M-Moonji but it h-hurts.'' You muttered. ''Don't leave the phone, I'll get BamBam to talk to you while I get him.'' He gasped. 

You remember vaguely of the events that happened after your conversation with Jackson; the hurried journey to the hospital, Jinyoung frantically driving while composing himself for the sake of his future goddaughter and Jaebum reassuring you all the way there. 

When you woke up again, this time on the hospital bed and an IV attached to your arm, you found the doctor and Jaebum talking beside you. ''I-is m-my b-baby alright?'' You said weakly. ''Oh, fantastic, now we can talk to you both. Everything is fine; we managed to control the situation without inducing labor. You should take it easy for now, the baby's in a very stressed condition which explained those pains you were experiencing.'' Jaebum looked at you with tear-filled eyes after the doctor left, and with a trembling voice, he said, ''I-I j-just love you both too much to lose you.''

Jinyoung:

You entered the steam-filled bathroom with a small smile painted on your face. You haven't been feeling yourself this past week and your husband was kind enough to run you a bath and treat you to a special home-made dinner. You had just finished the delicious dishes he had cooked when Jinyoung delighted you to the sweet aroma of the bathtub. 

You had asked him to join you, but he insisted to finish washing the dirty plates before preparing for bed. You didn't mind though, knowing that Jinyoung loved to have everything organized and tidied up before he went to bed. Besides, you want to fulfill your hygiene satisfactions. 

You stripped off your undergarments and slowly lowered yourself into the tub of lukewarm water. You sighed with pleasure and let the water completely soaked you from head to toe. You took the soap and started to scrub yourself when you were hit with a wave of pain that had you clutching the edges of the bathtub. You reassured yourself that it was probably only third trimester phases when you felt a weird, almost tingly sensation between your legs. 

You suddenly felt the urge to urinate, but found the liquid that was spewing into the water and contaminating it to be a bloody red. The sight of blood running down your thighs and into the water made you stricken with fear. There was no way. You refused to believe the worst outcomes. You hesitantly stood up and wrapped a soggy towel around your upper body. 

''Jinyoung!'' You yelled with terror laced into your voice. The sound of footsteps quickly approached and Jinyoung entered the bathroom. He froze, eyes staring in horror at the bloody water. His eyes widened in shock, and then realization. 

''Stay right here. Don't move. I'm grabbing the hospital bag and we're going to emergency care.'' Jinyoung instructed. You nodded without bothering to protest, knowing that this definitely required medical assistance. You changed into some fresh clothes and stuffed a pad under there just in case you bleed again. 

When you arrived at the hospital, you were shuffled into a gown and checked into a room. The doctor entered the room shortly after the nurse scurried off with a clipboard of your test results. You held Jinyoung's hands tightly as the doctor approached you with a nonchalant expression on his face. ''Are you Mr. Park Jinyoung?'' He gestured to your husband who was surprisingly calm throughout this whole ordeal. Jinyoung nodded and stood closer to you, one hand soothingly rubbing your shoulder. ''The test results came back,'' The doctor paused. ''and we just want to inform you everything is going smoothly. I know you may not have experienced this before, but light bleeding occurs during the end of the third trimester.'' You looked at Jinyoung with a relieved smile, ''I-I honestly don't what I would do without you.''

Mark:

You stared at all the dishes laid out on the table, clearly showing no signs of interest in devouring those delicacies that your husband have specially cooked for his two precious human beings, even though you were almost always hungry throughout this pregnancy. 

You didn't even have the appetite to finish the remaining food inside your bowl as you realized that Mingyu not moving the entire day meant only one thing. As much as you were horrified with that thought, you decided not to stress Mark out with this piece of information and decided to keep quiet. 

''Y/N, is there something wrong? You've been so silent this entire evening.'' He asked softly, interrupting your train of thoughts. ''if the food doesn't suit your taste, I can always go cook you something else. It's not good to run on an empty stomach.'' He offered. You shook your head and gave him a small reassuring smile. ''The food's really delicious. I-I j-just, don't feel that hungry.'' You lied. 

Although Mark could sense that something was up, he decided to not be pushy about it and be patient. Several minutes later and the guilt were already nagging in your mind. 

''There's something wrong with Mingyu.'' You whispered. Mark looked up with an alarmed expression on his face. ''He haven't moved all day and I don't know what do anymore.'' You bursted out in tears. Mark is momentarily shocked as he stood there, stunned and unable to comprehend your words. You felt even more regret as you watch him reach for your hand. 

''What if-'' You hesitated. ''there's something wrong with Mingyu?'' He squeezed your hand tightly in reassurance and pulled you closer to his chest. ''I don't what to think anymore. I feel nothing.'' You mumbled into his shirt. 

You looked up with tears glistening in your eyes as you both stood there in each other's embrace. He brushed the hair out of your face before he pressed a soft kiss to your lips. ''How about we go sit down on the couch and distract ourselves with a movie? I know it's hard not to feel any movements from Mingyu, but I don't want you to stress yourself out even more. If you still don't feel any kicks in the morning, I'll take a day off and go with you to the hospital. Sounds good?'' He suggested. 

You squeezed Mark's hand tightly as a jump-scare scene happen that had you squealing in fright. ''You alright there, baby?'' Mark chuckled. ''I don't approve of this horror movie.'' You whined. ''It's scary, and I think Mingyu agrees too.'' His jaw dropped as you turned to give him a small smile. ''Good thing you chose a horror movie, because Mingyu won't stop kicking.'' You said. ''Really?'' Mark asked with excitement. You hummed in response and moved his hand to the upper part of your bump where little footprints were seen. He smiled, feeling the light taps against his hand. You looked back at him with joyful tears in your eyes. ''Our baby boy is finally wriggling again.''

Jackson:

You lay on your side and rested your head on the cushioned seat as the car drove roughly on the bumpy roads, causing you to jolt upright. You had felt normal before going out for your dinner 'date' with your husband, but after consuming a single plate of spaghetti which you had forcefully swallowed down, you felt horrible. 

You wanted to throw up, but were afraid of ruining the expensive interior of the vehicle Jackson purchased just weeks ago. You swallowed back the bitter bile that was frothing in your throat as you kept down the contents of your stomach. You weren't going to throw up in the car. Not now at least. 

You immediately reached for a plastic bag that you had left in the car the last time you went to the convenience store to buy snacks, and placed it under your chin. Even if you were to throw up, you didn't want to hurl everywhere. You spent the rest of the journey back home shifting positions in discomfort and glancing out the windows anxiously. Each time the car halted abruptly to a traffic-light, your stomach seemed to flip inside you. 

When you were finally able to get out of that stuffy car, you immediately separated from Jackson and headed to the front entrance of the house when you felt an urge to throw up. You quickly found a bush that was beside the house and let the contents of what you ate resurface. Jackson was almost beside you in a flash, and he looked at you with a concerned expression on his face. 

''Y/N-ah,'' He spoke with a soft tone. ''don't you think we should go to the hospital instead?'' You were going to reassure him that a hospital wasn't needed, but was quickly cut off when you bent down and vomited again. 

''This mustn't be healthy for either you or Ha-Yun.'' He continued nervously. All the color in your face was drained and you look incredibly pale. Your eyes were dull and you were slightly shaking. You bit on your dry lips and nodded in consent. 

''I-I j-just d-don't feel that great honestly.'' You admitted. Jackson hummed in sympathy and carried you back to the car. ''Don't worry about it, I'm sure everything's fine, yeah?'' 

You glanced at the clock and back onto the squeaky clean tiles. ''The nurse's been gone for a long time. What if something's wrong with Ha-Yun?'' You whispered. Jackson didn't give you a response; instead, he squeezed your hand tighter in comfort. The nurse eventually came back with several papers in hand, but gave you a reassuring smile that made you visibly relax. 

''The reason you were feeling extremely nauseous is partially because of you being severely dehydrated. We've already issued you pills to consume, and after this, you will need to stay behind to receive an IV, otherwise the baby is perfectly normal. Nothing to fuss about.'' You didn't need words to exchange your relief with Jackson, but it was clear that you were both grateful that nothing had gone wrong.

Youngjae:

You didn't know how long you have been staring at the ceiling now, awake and in pain. It had happened during the night; those awful Braxton Hicks that made you toss and turn in discomfort. You knew they were supposed to be 'light contractions that would fade' but as your restless sleep continued to proceed through the night, they lasted longer and longer until each contraction was approximately a full minute long. 

Although the pain wasn't as bad as you had expected it to be, it was still a mild menstrual cramp sort of pain. You were uncomfortable and every position that you had tried to sleep in was not effective. You shifted to lying on your side and grunted in pain as the contractions extended in timing. 

''Y-Youngjae,'' You muttered. ''this hurts.'' You sensed the mattress bouncing back to place as your husband groggily stood up. ''Where does it hurt?'' He asked. You gestured to your abdomen, feeling the contractions were increasingly worsening as the minutes ticked by. 

''Do you want me to get you a heat-pack?'' Youngjae inquired sleepily. You shook your head. ''I think we should go to the hospital,'' You whispered. ''I don't think this is normal; the Braxton Hicks are more frequent now. The twins can't come yet, they still have another month left.'' Youngjae's eyes immediately widened. ''Do you mean-?'' He asked nervously. ''This might be early labor. I don't really know.'' You answered tiredly. ''You go change into a more comfortable outfit and I'll get our stuff packed. We're only 5 minutes away.'' 

Youngjae stared at the ground in gloom as the nurse wheeled you away. It wasn't even 10 minutes when he had managed to drive you to the hospital in a surprisingly fast pace, and the nurse in the front desk rushed you towards the surgery room. You were lying on the hospital bed in drowsiness when you heard a quiet conversation beside you. You could make out a blurry silhouette of Youngjae who was nodding and trying to comprehend the words the doctor was saying. 

''So as I just phrased, everything is perfectly fine. If you didn't have brought her to the hospital sooner, then she would have gone into early labor. Because twins often come pre-maturely, these are normal, but we're trying to keep the babies inside her as long as possible for them to be healthy and well. We luckily were able to prevent the labor from happening naturally, but if anything of this sort repeats itself again, you should bring her immediately to the hospital. I suggest her staying on bed-rest for these few weeks until her situation is stable again.'' The doctor explained, before picking up the clipboard on the table opposite you and leaving the room. ''Yah, Y/N-ah, you nearly gave me a heart attack!'' Youngjae groaned. ''I just can't believe that I've to do this again, with two babies. That was absolutely horrifying.''

BamBam:

Your eyes were glued to the screen as the ultrasound wand was moved across the surface of your lower abdomen. As per usual, the nurse assisting you pointed out the shape of the baby and explained a few instructions for the upcoming weeks until your next appointment. 

Your excited boyfriend was also as usual, taking out his phone and filming short videos of the whole process. You found it oddly adorable, but you never questioned him about it. You watched as the nurse tapped on the keyboard and entered the information into the equipment system. She kindly smiled at you before pressing a small button on the left corner of the wide display that indicated the heartbeat. BamBam squeezed your hand in enthusiasm as the nurse moved the wand up your bump. 

Your excitement soon diminished as she prodded your bump with a gentle manner and frowned at the screen. She twisted her body to face the monitor and turned the volume on louder so that the heartbeat could be heard more clearly. 

''Where's the heartbeat?'' You asked curiously. The nurse gave you a nervous smile before replying, ''I'll be right back.'' She removed the wand from your stomach before washing her hands and walking straight out of the room. You felt anxious now, not knowing what exactly was happening. You looked at BamBam with a forced smile on your face. 

''I'm sure there's nothing wrong. The nurse is probably just double-checking with another medical staff.'' You lied. BamBam looked at you with sadness in his eyes. 

''Do you think-?'' You immediately interrupted his sentence before he could even finish his sentence. ''There's nothing wrong with our baby.'' You stated in a firm tone. BamBam's eyes were casted downwards as he stared at the ground. 

''I didn't mean it that way-'' You shook your head and repeated yourself again, ''There's nothing wrong with our baby, the nurse said so.'' He sighed heavily, still looking at the ground intently. BamBam couldn't even bring himself to look at you. It isn't what you think it is, Y/N, you chanted inside your head. 

''You don't think-'' You trailed off. ''that our baby-'' Your sentence came to an abrupt stop as you bursted out in tears. You tried to wipe the tears that kept falling down your cheeks, but was unsuccessful. He rubbed your shoulder blades skillfully while trying to calm you down. BamBam stopped comforting you as the nurse came back with a doctor beside her. 

''Hello, Ms. Y/N, I'm Dr. Lee,'' He begun, gesturing for you to lie down. ''Let's have a look, shall we?'' You nodded and let the doctor do his thing. You immediately relaxed after a loud whoosh was heard in the room and the steady sound of a small heart thumping. ''There he/she is, they were just in a difficult position to find a heartbeat. No worries.'' Saying that you and BamBam were relieved was an understatement.

Yugyeom:

You slipped off your apron and sat down on the couch. You had been cleaning around the house such as vacuuming the carpets and dusting the counters when you felt a sudden shivery feeling tingle throughout your body. You shook it off and continued to do what you were originally doing; folding the neatly ironed clothes. 

Your boyfriend was working on choreography in the living room, and you decided to busy yourself around the house whilst he was doing so. You didn't want to distract him anyways. It wasn't until you bending down and placing the folded clothes in the drawers that you felt sick to your stomach. You were lightheaded, almost in a faint-ish trance and you felt like you were going to puke any second. Which is where you were currently in, lying down on the couch in extreme dizziness. 

You decided to inform Yugyeom of your situation and took a few zombie-like steps towards the direction of the living room where you nearly toppled over the tissue box on the floor. ''Gosh darn it.'' You muttered to yourself. You managed to stagger to the doorway and silently prayed that you wouldn't throw up. 

''Gyeomie,'' You said weakly. ''I-I f-feel really dizzy.'' He approached you in flash, eyes scanning you for any injuries. ''What's wrong?'' Yugyeom asked, grabbing your hand and steadying your slight swaying. ''I don't know, I'm just really dizzy.'' You mumbled. 

''Do you want to sit down, sweetheart?'' Yugyeom asked nervously. You hummed in response and let his hand hold your wrists gently to guide you to the couch. ''I-I don't feel that great.'' You whispered. ''I know,'' He soothed. ''it will pass soon. And if you really feel like you should be checked over by a professional, we can go to the hospital.'' 

You nodded weakly and let your head rest comfortably on Yugyeom's lap. ''Do you have a headache now? Because I can go get the aspirin-'' His voice faltered to an end as he watched you rubbed your temples. 

''Don't move, please. I just really want to stay right here. My head hurts.'' You pleaded. Yugyeom kept quiet, and ran his fingers through your hair softly. Before he allowed you to sleep though, he went to the kitchen to retrieve a apple juice carton from the fridge and a cup of apple sauce. ''I know you're really not in the appetite to eat right now, but you can't sleep on an empty stomach.'' Yugyeom murmured, helping you get slow sips from the juice. You finished your snack and lay back down. After a moment of silence, you were already asleep. The frown of your face replaced by a sleepy smile. While you were sleeping, Yugyeom consulted his eomma on your situation. ''Y/N just had low blood pressure. When pregnancy occurs, hormonal changes cause the blood vessel to dilate leading to low blood pressure.'' ''Eomma, how do you know all this?'' ''I had the exact same when I was pregnant with you!''

How was this chapter? Before we start, Author-nim would just like to express her gratitude to everyone for always voting and reading, and constantly showing their support. I can't stress this enough, but I really appreciate it. When I started this book, I was doing it because I actually had imagine ideas that I want to share to ahgases out there. I would've never expected such a large amount of people reading, especially reaching 10K reads. So for this chapter, I will be doing a mini Questions and Answers session under this chapter so if you have any questions for me, please do leave them down below! You can ask anything, except for any personal ones, I won't be answering those. Anything regarding this book, or my future plans, or if you have any suggestions for groups I can write about. Please be reminded to be respectful of other's privacy and do not leave any hateful, or any negative comments that would ruin either GOT7's reputation or author-nim's. Thank you once again for everyone's support. Happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399 25 17
This is my first fan fiction so please be aware that it's not that good, but enjoy anyway !
155K 3.1K 23
[ONE SHOT / SHORT STORY COMPILATIONS] Warning: Read thy three(3) commandments: 1.) Handle thy feels 2.) Control thy ovaries 3.) Lastly, read at thy...
52.7K 2.3K 33
"why do you want me to stop?" Warning: this story has a whole lot so prepare yourself Bambam: 17//bttm Yugyeom: 18//top Side ships: markson & 2jae...
3.7K 137 32
Fall in love and you can be as happy as a little kid with candy, or so broken that you cry rivers of tears. Love is so powerful it can make your vis...