Lion of Soweto

By LookmanLaneon

Sheline is a pretty and ambitious young lady married to insecure Moyo. The desire for a journalism degree tak... More

Part I
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Part II
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Part III
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
The End

About

4.3K 259 8
By LookmanLaneon

Sheline is a pretty and ambitious young lady married to insecure Moyo. The desire for a journalism degree takes her from Bulawayo to Johannesburg where she lives with an aunt she hardly knows,  vowing to keep her marriage while also studying.  

Bandele is wealthy and influential but he's also a bully. A lothario. Ladies in the neighbourhood, single or married, lust after him or so it seems. Everything that happens in his mansion is news to the community. 

When Bandele sets eyes on Sheline to be his wife, fireworks spark and the neighbourhood shakes. Will he win her over with his unconventional advances? Will she succumb to the piling pressure?  What happens next threatens her degree, her marriage and even her life. But it also reintroduces Bandele to himself in a manner he never saw coming. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOK ACHIEVEMENTS:

RUNNER UP: GOLDEN AWARDS 2020 (CHICKLIT CATEGORY)

Enjoy reading the Lion of Soweto and please  leave a comment or two, if at all you enjoy the story or dislike it. Any comment is welcome.

Thanks for reading. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 6.6K 32
COMPLETED!! ONYX VOYAGE SERIES: BOOK ONE β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ κ§β„π”Όπ•Šπ•†π•ƒπ•Œπ•‹π•€π•†β„•π•Šκ§‚ It's a new year and everyone wante...
28.3K 4.7K 52
Andrew and Victoria's relationship was their definition of perfect, but everything came crashing down when Andrew broke her heart. The only problem n...
191K 4K 16
MOST BEAUTIFUL SERIES #1 Can be read as a standalone. An enemies to lovers romance (Black woman white man romance) ~~...
18.5K 2K 23
This story is set in the 90's background "I see her everyday in school and now I don't look at her the way a teacher should look at his student. The...