Pick your poison (BNHA Villai...

By Abbynx_26

! COMPLETE ! Because villains need love, too. A warning, the villains aren't really known to be soft individ... More

Tagged
Tagged 2
Fight for me (Shigaraki Tomura X Reader)
Goodbye (Chronostasis X Reader)
Goodbye PT. 2 (Chronostasis X Reader)
Recess (Eri X Parent Reader)
Requiem my ass (Overhaul X Sibling Reader)
Nausea (Toga and Dabi X Reader) Platonic
Silver Tongue (Chronostasis X Fem Reader)
Requiem my ass PT. 2 (Overhaul X Sibling Reader)
Mrs. Kurono (Chronostasis X Fem Reader)
Pop (Shigaraki Tomura X Reader)
Six (Dabi X Reader)
Squish (Mimic X Reader)
Uh uh (Jin Bubaigawara X Mute Reader)
Son of evil (Overhaul X Sibling Reader) PT. 1
Taking A break
I AM HERE
All I want (Pops X Grandchild Reader)
Your children (Added characters)
So uh
Any favourite nicknames?
Crossdressing (Chronostasis X Reader) Platonic
Your children Part 2 (Edited)
Insane but mine (Shigaraki X Reader)
She used to be mine (Big Sis Magne X Reader) Platonic
Flowers (Setsuno X Reader)
Insane but mine (Shigaraki Tomura X Reader) PT. 2
Groupies (Overhaul vs. Reader)
A/N
Cramped (Chrono X Reader)
Published
Little brother (Chrono X Overhaul X Reader) Angst
What's mine (Overhaul Vs. Reader)
Headcanons
You as their older sibling
What organisms they fear?
A/N
Yet another A/N
Shiee Hassaikai As Teachers
4K views
Yanderes (Edited)
Love me (Chrono X Reader) Angst
Author and Reader relationship (Edited + More scenes)
Children of evil (Overhaul X Sibling Reader)
Being their child
Geese chase (Child Chrono X Fem Child Reader)
Heart of stone (Overhaul X Fem Reader)
Romeo and Hamlet (Overhaul X Sibling Reader)
Soulmate AU's
Chat (Older Sibling Setsuno X Sibling Reader)
Duality (Nemoto Vs/X Reader)
Romeo and Hamlet (Overhaul X Sibling Reader) Pt. 2
Okay, hear me out
Little Voices (Setsuno X Ghost Reader) Platonic
Smile (Dabi X Reader)
When they're drunk/How can they hold their alcohol
Hiatus
Villains in two words
What you gave them
Hellfire (Yandere Overhaul X Hero Reader)
Letters from them (Platonic)
Canon Vs. Fanon
Romeo and Hamlet (Overhaul X Sibling Reader) End
You as their best friend
Valentine's Day special (200+ followers special)
Happy Valentine's y'all
Valentine's Alphabet: Dabi
Valentine's Alphabet: Hari
Valentine's Alphabet: Joi
Valentine's Alphabet: Kai
Duality pt. 2 (Nemoto Shin X Reader)
Valentine's Alphabet: Kendo
Valentine's Alphabet: Nemoto
Valentine's Alphabet: Setsuno
Valentine's Alphabet: Tomura
Valentine's Alphabet: Toga
The bois (and ghorl) as normal high school students
Them as Danganronpa Ultimates
A/N
A/N
Reassurance (Twice X Reader) Platonic
Their scents
The one that got away PT. 1 (Nemoto X Reader)
The one that got away Pt. 2 (Nemoto Shin X Reader)
Chat PT. 2 (Setsuno Toya X Sibling Reader)
Their language of love ❤️
The one that got away Pt. 3 (Nemoto Shin X Reader)
The one that got away Pt. 4 (Nemoto Shin X Reader)
Let's bond over villains (14+)
Drabbles PT. 1
Nemoto announcement
Matchmaking gig
Matchmaking gig Part 1! Read the A/N in the end
Matchmaking gig Part 2 Please read A/N at the bottom
Matchmaking gig Part 3!
Matchmaking gig Part 4
Matchmaking gig Part 5
Complete
Matchmaking gig Part 6
Matchmaking Gig Part 7
Valentine's Alphabet: Jin
Valentine's Alphabet: Atsuhiro

Lost (Shigaraki Tomura X Reader)

4.6K 99 26
By Abbynx_26

This is the first time I'm following a prompt for a one-shot so here it is! And I did some alterations in this chapter. You'll see.

I will the OC I made in the chapter of "Your Child" and I will only use one.

This will contain some heavy topics such as death, existential crisis, suicidal thoughts and self harm so please read with caution.

If you are ever experiencing one of these, please contact a professional or maybe talk to a friend. You're not alone, everyone supports you. Find the person you trust, talk to them.

Know that you're a light that doesn't deserve to be snuffed out, mkay?

The scent of bleach and medicine nauseated the young five year old, as she lay on the hospital bed. It only reminds her of the event that took place a few days ago. It made her sick.

Shigaraki Nana may be young, but she was well aware of what happened.

After she was taken by those bird masked people away from her parents, and after being saved by the heroes, she was very well aware of the fate her parents received.

The heroes can try to sugarcoat their passing, but they can't deny it. They didn't need to lie, it only made he heart ache that they assume the fact that Nana is naïve in her age.

She saw how those people mercilessly shoot her parents. First, her pregnant mother. She was next, when her father took the shot. It was supposed to be a happy day. She just turned five that day.

As much as Nana wanted to cry, she can't. At this point, she had no tears to produce. Tears wouldn't bring them back from the dead. It wouldn't bring her beloved parents back.

The door opens, revealing the hero that rescued her; Deku. Yet she didn't budged. She remained still, staring at the wall beside her. The male stared at the girl in concern, as he saw her state.

The first day she was brought in the hospital she threw a tantrum, yanking the IV tube from her wrist and spurting blood everywhere. She had to be sedated of how violent her outburst was. Good thing her quirk hasn't manifested yet.

"N-Nana-chan," Deku's voice crack when he called out. She didn't responded. She remained still. "How are you feeling?" There was silence, as the male closed the door on his back. He didn't expected a response.

"Oh, I just lost my parents a few days ago, I'm fucking fine, thanks for asking," she seethed through gritted teeth. "And I'll appreciate if you stop evading this room, I value my solidarity."

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"Just go."

"I-I'm-"

The girl turned to him, with blood shot eyes and sunken cheeks. "Do I need to repeat myself again? For a smart hero, you seem to be dumb." She hissed.

Deku flinched at her sudden choice of words, but nodded. That's when he noticed the changes in her. Specifically, her hair. The raven colour was fading to a colour similar to her father's, her skin getting paler, her lips dried. Instead of addressing this to her, he left to tell the doctor instead.

Shigaraki Tomura is the person who will less likely have a lover. But he did. Shigaraki Tomura is the person who will less likely have child. But he did.

The day he meet Y/N, the day his life changed, quite permanently. For both better and the worst. He got to experience pleasant feelings. Unpleasant one's as well.

Sounds cliché, I know. But that's how most love story starts. That's how tragedy starts, as well.

You took all of his first's. First date, first kiss, first girlfriend... First wife... You even bear his first child. He was hoping for a second, but alas.

Instead of spending time with his family, he lay on the concrete, blood spurting out of his stomach wound, blood dripping from the corner of his lips.

He shakily turned his head to the side, seeing you. Tears rapidly poured out of his crimson, blood shot eyes as he saw your state.

Clenching his fists, he crawls to your direction and held your head on his chest. It was a miracle that he still had the strength to do that. He can barely move with the pain from his wounds. It just proves that to you, he will do everything. But he never kept you safe. He never kept the promise he was meant to keep.

"Y-Y/N..." Tomura weakly called, as he brushed the hair out of your eyes. He himself shed a tear, as he held you tightly in his arms.

"Hold me, Tomura... Just a little while..." You coughed, as tears were shedding from your eyes as well, as you caressed his face.

He held you close, and kissed you your last kiss. He'll never forget this night. And neither will you. He lost his love and his life that night.

And when the heroes found them, both married couples succumbed into their wounds and died.

"Hi, my name is..." For one moment she hesitated, but she took a deep breath and completed her sentence. "Hi, my name is Shigaraki Nana-"

"Oh, so you're the child of that one villain!"

"Y-yes, I am-" she timidly responded.

"That's her?"

"What's she going in UA? In the Hero course? Her?"

"So this is where our parents' tax money go to?"

"How were you conceived? Did your father raped your mom?"

"I-I'm, no-!" Nana's head flared with that question, but the overwhelming questions were repeatedly shot at her, she can't even comprehend what was happening. Panic sets in, as questions piled high to the point of overwhelming her.

Her breathe seems to grow shallow, as tears blurred her sight. She can no longer listen to them, yet she was forced to hear their rude questions and hear their remarks about her.

Her whole body trembled, as she back away from them. She can feel the blackboard on her back, yet her mind keep telling her to take a step back.

Swallowing thickly, she immediately exits the classroom without a word as fast as she can.

She stared at the mirror, as she touched her face and brushed her hair aside.

She pictured her father  and mother by memory, recalling every single aspect they had.

Her crimson red, blood shot eyes, like the warm and nurturing eyes she saw her father expressed. Not this sadistic monster media presented him as.

Her mother's hair colour and texture that soon faded into a light blue colour like her father has when her quirk manifested.

Her darling face she inherited from her mother, that she always saw as a brave, strong woman who loves her family. Not the helpless, vulnerable victim media portrayed her as.

Since her quirk manifested, her hair and body dried. And like her father, her lips cracked and her skin began to itch uncomfortably.

She was seen as a pathetic being, something to be pitied. She's also seen as the next menace of society if she ever reached the full potential of her quirk.

To be honest, she doesn't know how to take this news. She can't blame them, her father did a lot of unpleasant thing in the past. But he was a great father to her. Her parents were the best parents to her.

Never once they raised their voice at her, never once they hit her, never once they damaged her esteem...

She can't believe what the media claimed about them is true.

The way they made her father appear as heartless monster, and her mother as a helpless victim, it was sickening.

She felt conflicted, whether she should be proud of her genetics or to hide them.

She felt conflicted whether or not she should defend her family's name.

Should she be ashamed that the monster and his unfortunate victim have her life?

Should she be ashamed that she shares similarity with her father? Her father that was perceived as an abomination of humankind.

Should she be ashamed that they are almost the same?

Should be ashamed for existing?

Nana clawed her neck, as she struggled to even let out a sob from her throat. Her throat seems to be unresponsive as her vocals were bound to be let out as a strangled cry.

Her neck bleed, as her old wounds reopened and bled out. She held her neck, tightly gripping it as she hoped that her own quirk would just work on her, but it doesn't. She held her neck with two of her hands and she tightly gripped her neck, as tears rapidly were shed.

"N-Nana-chan!" The number one hero Deku stumbled in the girl's bathroom, his eyes covered with his hands, but can see through the slits of his fingers.

Rushing to her, he immediately stopped the girl from choking herself, whispering and calming the girl down as she cried.

I'm sorry for being weak, Papa, Mama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 2.3K 52
MATURE CONTENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO PATREON (link in bio for access to a smut chapter) I'm a villain. Hearing those words coming out of someone's mouth...
1.9K 49 10
Katsuki Bakugo, one of UAs straight-A students, gets captured by the League of Villains. The villains want him to join the league, but the stubborn...
2.7K 158 8
DISCONTINUED "Although this scenery seemed so vividly beautiful, it put me off my ease. It was strange how a mixture of mere gas and water could make...
230K 7.7K 18
To be loved and feel hated, Still don't give up, there's a void you fill To be loved and feel hated We've got it wrong We want to feel safe but we'l...