PJO and the Avengers

By Linkkk066

Whelp, I had a good description once upon a time, but then I was hacked. Basically, Percy meets the Avengers... More

Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Not a Chapter, Sorry
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY!!!
Authors Note
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Author's Note... Sorry
Sorry! and surprise?
Indiana Jones and the Carbonite Man
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Some New Ideas

Chapter 11

8.4K 188 349
By Linkkk066

Ok, for all my Assassins Creed brothers and sisters out there:  since they didn't to the amazingness of the franchise any justice with the movie, can we all agree they need to do another one starring Chris Hemsworth (the one and only) as Edward Kenway?

Also, this franchise has kinda become my main fandom (other than Zelda, Link will always have a special place in my heart) so imma ask some fun pirate (bc I'm obsessed with them too which explains why I love Eddy so much) and Assassin (plus some other stuff) questions at the end of the chappy!

~Clint~

Can I just start out by saying that I'm the best?  yeah, i know.  anyway, after dear Natasha had a little boost to her ego by, and I quote, "having a very motherly talk with him," it was a few weeks until we learned anything else.  and let me just say that she was not going to win the Learned The Most About Sharkboy Award.  Nope, it was gonna be me.  And, it so was.

I had a feeling about the kid for a while.  I mean, he literally smelled like the ocean!  So, I asked him if he wanted to go to the beach and he said sure.  And that's when it happened.  He and I were rough-housing in the water (nobody else wanted to get in) when we saw a shark.  I, like the logical, highly trained assassin I am, let out the most manly shout possible and swam to shore.  Naturally, I assumed the boy was behind me.  when i got back and turned around, however, he was still out there--with the shark!  I was shouting, Natasha was shouting, Tony was screaming bloody murder, when he gave us the most cheeky grin the little asshole could muster up and then swam after the shark.

Thor burst out laughing when Percy went under.  I, the hero i am, ran to the edge of the shore and watched for any sigh that the boy was not being eaten.  Time was passing, and there was no sigh of Percy.  after four minutes, my mind started think of the worst.  And then, six and a half minutes after he went under, the boy resurfaced PETTING the shark like a dog.  he grinned at us and waved as he paddled closer and gestured to me to come over.  Hesitantly, i went in to my knees.

"Percy!  I thought you died!" I shouted.  He laughed and shook his head.

"Nah, I can just hold my breath a really long time.  Why'd you get out?"

I looked at him like he had grown another head.  "Why'd I get out?  There was a shark!"

he tilted his head and looked at he with those dumb big eyes of his.  Stupid mermaid-boy.  "Who, fluffy?  She's was just coming to say hi!  see?"  Percy made a motion under water and the shark seemed to glide closer.  she brushed against me and bumped Percy's palm.  

"Aww, you wanna  chin scratch?  Who's a good sharky, you are!"  Percy scratched the beast under it's chin and, if sharks could smile, that's what that terrifying display of teeth must've been.  after a few minutes of gushing over what could only be described as the most terrifying creature within a hundred mile radius, he looked at it sternly (kinda like how Nat looks at Stark when he does something stupid) and told it to go play with Tyson, who I could only imagine must be another shark, and it swam away.  He looked back at me grinning.

"Okay, what the hell?  You a shark whisperer or something?"  Percy laughed and rolled his eyes.  The look he gave me made me think for a second that I was the crazy one at the moment, not they guy who just pet a shark like it was a puppy.

"Nah, they just love me.  See, I'm kinda a big deal in the ocean."

"Obviously.  Next time can you summon a dolphin or something less... man-eating?  I would appreciate that."  Percy rolled his eyes and did something of a bow.

"As you wish."

"Right, well seeing as it's getting late and we almost died, i think it's time to go back to the tower, whatcha say?"  Percy nodded and this time when i swam back to shore, the little psycho mermaid with a death wish followed me.  Big deal in the ocean or not, I don't think my heart could take another occasion like that today.  Hell, I don't think it could take another occasion like that in my lifetime.  Just imagine the headlines: Greatest Avenger Hawkeye Has Heart Attack At Beach.

Well, we got back and dried off, though somehow Percy literally dried off completely (except his green T shirt of course) in record time.  even his air looked almost completely dry.  My newly budding theory of mermaid makes more and more sense...all i need now is to see his tail.

So, yeah, that's the story of how I now know more about the kid than Natasha... although if he is a mermaid, why did his mom like on land with a human?  Is he half mermaid?  That's it--I'm positive this time.

___________________________________________

~Percy~

I saw fluffy!  she's such a sweetheart!  I found her beached one day and helped her back into the water and ever since she's always coming to play with me whenever I'm in the ocean.  Once, I was down in Dad's underwater palace, when she tackled me and sent me flying (floating?) across his kelp gardens.  It was so embarrassing.

Anyway, getting off topic, as much fun as I had in the water, I'm pretty sure Clint is onto me now.  I've been with him and his friends for a little over two months now and in that time discovered they're actually superheroes who work for a secret government organization.  And that puts me in a tough spot, because if they were to find out about my Father's side of the family, that could go two ways.

Way One:  They take it really well and say, well that's cool Thor's a God too and we all (pretty much) have powers and abilities too, so you fit right in.

Way Two: Well, looks like it's time to go sit in a jail for the rest of your life and be the subject of a whole lot of needles and probing and experiments to see how to kill a demigod in the future because you and your secret world that's been a secret for thousands of years is definitely a threat to us "normal" people.

This could be a problem, and I've noticed that they're trying to get to know me.  Not that that's a bad thing at all, it's just that with all the secrets and stuff I have to hide, the line between what I can and can't say is more obscured in mist than a Minotaur in the middle of Manhattan.  Believe me, I've seen it.  So, yeah.  that left me with a bit of a predicament.  and whenever I have absolutely no idea what to do with my life (which is actually rather frequent) i turn to my most trusted mentor.

It was a few days after the beach fun when i decided to call Chiron.  I fished out a drachma and went into the bathroom to make a rainbow and called him.  He appeared to be conducting capture the flag... oops, I forgot that was Friday nights.  I can just call him back later, I decided and went to hang up when he noticed me.  Too late.

"Percy, my boy!  It's been too long, how are you doing?"

"I'm okay." Then I remembered that guy from that show my mom liked and smirked.  "How you doing?"

Chiron rolled his eyes.  "Very funny.  How can I be of service?  Surely you didn't call me because you missed me?"

I put my hand over my heart and gasped in mock hurt.  "Can I not call to see how my favorite centaur is doing?"  Chiron looked unamused.  I guess he's been dealing with me for quite some time now, hasn't he.  "Right, you win.  So, I'm living with this group of superheroes who work for a secret government agency ever since they found me and i followed one of them home like a puppy, and i can tell they're starting to get onto me.  Especially after the beach trip..."

"The beach trip?  Percy what did you do?"

And so I told him.  Everything.  From the beginning when Bruce picked me up and brought me back to the nightmare, to the other few nightmares, to the beach.  And, like he always does, he listened intently and nodded along, saving the questions for the end.

"So you really like these guys?"  I nodded.  "And you say Thor's been looking out for you.  That's no surprise, the Norse have always been good friends with us and they respect a strong, loyal hero like you.  So what are you asking me, Percy?"

"They're onto me.  what should I do?  tell them, come up with an excuse, or leave?  I don't know what to do Chiron."  Chiron looked at me kindly.  there was that twinkle in his eye that he gets when he's about to say something really aggravating.  

"I think you already know what you want to do, son, you just want to hear me say it."

I looked at him exasperatedly.  "But I don't know, Chiron!  That's why I called!"

He laughed.  Glad someone found my predicament funny.  "So you didn't call me because you missed me after all.  Apollo's twins are fighting again, so I'm going to have to go, but just know that I agree with your decision."

"But I don't have a decision!"

"You do.  Just search your heart."  Chiron swiped through the mist and was gone, leaving me alone in the bathroom with a running faucet, his agreement, and my heart, apparently.  So nothing.  Chiron left me with nothing.

Great.

Imma try wrap this up in a few more chapters, but onward to some questions mates!

First, favorite assassin?

Edward Kenway or Jack Sparrow, or Percy Jackson (he's not a pirate, but he's all water and ocean powers so imma cou t him in ;) )

If u have any knowledge of real pirates, what's your favorite one and what's a good fact about them?  My fav is Mary Read and fun fact is she was raised a boy after her brother died.

Favorite fictional pirate and what're they from? Portgas D. Ace and he's from One Piece for me!

Jacob or Evie Frye?

Frye twins or Edward Kenway?

Assassin's Creed or Legend of Zelda

Zelda or Mario

AC, Zelda, Mario, or Pokemon

Have u watched Black Sails?  If so how'd u like it?  I frickin' loved it!!! Also, Fav pirate/character?  Mine was Flint.  He was like a ruthless but sad and lost puppy and I just wanted to give him a hug half the time!

Now for non pirate/AC Q's

Fav friend from Friends (gotta go with my dude Chandler)(or Phoebe on the girls side)

Fav animal?

Is Die Hard a Christmas movie (yes!  It's the best Christmas movie!)

Fav musical? (Hamilton or Les Mis for me!)

Anyway, I'm outta ideas fer now

Fav TV show?

Is GOT actually good bc I wanna watch it but I'm scared of the hype

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 285 19
THIS WORK IS CURRENTLY ON HITAUS This is exactly what the title says. (Everything belongs to their respective companies.) (I will take no copying or...
1.1M 26.6K 37
Trouble happens when a Thor runs into an old friend while out with tony and Bruce tony wants to know who he is and Bruce wants to know why he feels l...
1M 25.5K 24
A few days after the giant war, Percy is alone in the world. A week out of Tartarus, EVERYONE is gone... all because of Gaia. Now a group of "super h...
321K 8.5K 15
Percy Jackson. The greatest demigod to ever walk on earth. S.H.I.E.L.D has always had him on their watch, but when Loki suddenly springs up, it is ti...