Samurai |BNHA|

By akatsukislut

Book II of Heroes Don't Exist "It's as they say, you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself b... More

Disclaimer
Trailer
Susanoo Storage
Bonus Chapter
I'm Fine! [1]
Cant We All Just Get Along [2]
In due Time [4]
A date [5]
No...[6]
Story Time [7]
Heroes Come Home [8]
Erina[9]
Past-tense [10]
Apocalypse [11]
Ronin [12]
Dread [13]
Meeting [14]
Hero you Deserve [15]
Yakuza Raid [16]
First Step into Darkness [17]
Fucked up big time [18]
Soul Snare [19]
Gomen, Izanami [20]
Revelation [21]
Bring her Back... [22]
Shoto & Bakugou Vs Izanami [23]
Stage 4: HeartBreak [24]
Madness [25]
Villain [26]
Welcome to the Darkside [27]
Aftermath [28]
School Festival [29]
A Promise [30]
What I deserve [31]
Cutting Ties [32]
Endeavor [33]
Flaming trash [34]
A mission [35]
Suicide Forest [36]
Kirishima? [37]
Ronin vs She-Devil [38]
What the fuck is going on?! [39]
Crossover [40]
Parallel Worlds [41]
Farewell [42]
Mission: JailBreak [43]
Yep thats me [44]
All for One [45]
Confrontation [46]
Return [47]
Murderer! [48]
Seppuku [49]
Tell me [50]
Trial [51]
You... [52]
Civil War [53]
Purgatory [54]
Todoroki brothers [55]
A mothers love...[56]
You've come far...[57]
Susanoo Smash [58]
Not Ok [59]
The End [60]
Time Skip
Time Skip II

I promise [3]

5.4K 302 202
By akatsukislut

||

I soon reached my room and collapsed on the bed, releasing a scream into my pillow.

Kami it's like each day here gets more frustrating?!

I internally cursed myself for arguing with Momo. Despite our differences, I hated arguing with her, all it ever did was stress me out and make me realize how trash my temper was. Turning my head, I look at my desk where a line journal rested. In that journal housed all the research and information my father had left behind on the league. They've gone quiet ever since All for Ones battle with All Might...

As if on cue an image of the leagues leader drifted into my thoughts. Tomura....
A knock brought me out of my thoughts but I stayed silent. The sound of my door opening and shutting. "Leave me alone Shoto, you know I don't like talking when I'm angry."

"Were you expecting half ass. "

My shoulders tender as I snapped my head up and my crimsons orbs clashed with another pair. "Bakugou..."

He walked further into my room and took a seat at the end of the bed, his expressionless eyes gazing at the ceiling. "I overheard what happened."

A silence coated the air between us as as I brought my knees to my chest, staring at him silently. "If that's the case please spare your vocal chords Katsu before we have a renactment of our middle school brawl."

Bakugo's lips quirked up slightly at the memory but frowned as a question loomed in his mind.

"When I was taken, their leader had asked me if I wanted to join them..." A memory of him being tied to that chair made his brows furrow in anger at his past helplessness. "I haven't told anyone their offer because most people would have expected me to accept it. But then again not everyone is what they seem, right? I had practically told them to piss off because and I knew what I wanted to be."

"..."

"Considering what I heard, the league is after you now too. I have no doubt that guy would've made you the same offer if you were captured too so I just wanna know." Bakugou shifted his head to gaze the snow haired female, hoping her answer wasn't what he thought it was. Tensions between her and the others were more higher then ever and with everyone trying to make Izanami out to be a villain, Bakugou was deep down worried. Him and Izanami never talked, they mostly expressed everything with their fists in an old fashioned brawl. But he knew right now wasn't the time for that. He wanted to talk to her but even he could see the invisible barrier between them when it came to that stuff. Not only did it piss him off that she was keeping so much from him but because he just couldn't seem to blast his way past it. Bakugou was used to blasting his way through everything. But for once...he couldn't.  If he couldn't even reach her then no one could. And that terrified him. He felt useless.

"I love you both...with every fiber of my being."

"From here on out, you won't ever have to be alone in this. As your samurai, I won't ever let it happen again ya hear?!"

"Would you have accepted his offer...?"

I was at loss for words, bewildered by this new side of Bakugou. I couldn't help but avert my eyes, a flash of guilt in my hues knowing he knew the answer whether I replied or not. Deep down I wanted to say no, that I was above being a villain. I mean that was why I was here right, to prove that I wasn't the bad guy. To right my wrongs...

"Please, live on my daughters dream. It's the least you can do, right?"

I felt his weight on the bed shift which broke me out of thought and I lifted my chin from my knee. I froze as he now sat closer, his hand set next to my thigh for support.
"Nami...you may think you can fool the others but I know something's different."

He had an intense look in his eye that made my heart begin to pace as it had done before. Even after all this time, he still manages to make me feel this way...

"I don't know what happened and I don't care, all I know is...that I'd never forgive you if you left. "

My mouth parted slightly in awe as for the first time in a long time, Bakugou seemed bothered. His brows were knit together and his lips were pressed into a thin line as if he wanted to yell at me but he couldn't.

"Bakug-" I reached my hand up but I tensed as his hand shot up gripping mine harshly.

"That hurts." I uttered.

"Promise me, that you'll stay...I wanna hear you say it." Bakugou's grip was now shaking whilst tightening causing me to glance down at our hands, suppressing a wince. For a split second, he reminded me of my father and my lips tightened, containing my own emotional turmoil. It was then I saw a tiny droplet of water fall from his face and quickly I brought my knees down and leaned forward cupping his face. He was crying...

"Katsu..."

My heart quenched upon seeing the look on his face. Insecurity and frustration clouded his crimson orbs as his harsh grip on my hand loosened and his hand shot up to rub at his eyes. "Damn it..." He cursed as I gazed at the ash blonde whilst he revealed a side of him that only a rare few have seen. Without thought, I reached up and set a hand on his head, giving it a soft ruffle.

"I promise...no matter what happens I'll always be there."

Bakugou's stiffened at their proximity, his eyes flickering from her own a few inches down. Izanami seemed to tense as well recognizing the look and before she knew it, his hands shot up cupping her cheeks and tugging her to him; covering her mouth with his in a hungry kiss. His weight seemed to overpower mine as he lured out my past feelings and his body grinded against her own. The kiss obliterated her every thought except one. Ash blonde hair was replaced with red and white and crimson eyes were replaced with piercing blue and grey.

No fucking way.

Quickly my hand splayed against his chest and I turned my head with a flustered expression stopping our intimacy. I looked over his shoulder to see he had left the door open ajar. "I-idiot, if we keep this up someone's going to walk in on us, what will the others think."

Bakugou raises a brow, glancing over his shoulder. "So let them," he went back in for a kiss but I turned my head with puffed cheeks comically as his eyes turned to saucers. This motion went on for another minute of Bakugou going in for another kiss and me dodging his poisonous lips. He suddenly stopped, an irk mark protruding from his temple before a devilish glint ignited in his eyes.

"What are you-!" I yelped as he leaned in for another kiss but this time he wasn't aiming for my lips. His lips kissed the base of neck. My body went rigid with surprise whilst my lips quivered in embarrassment. Quickly I flipped us over, his wrists pinned at his side as I gazed down with a flustered expression at the ash blonde whom had a daring smirk.

"I...have to pee!"

Bakugou's jaw dropped as the girl wrenched herself from him and scrambled off the bed and out of her own room.

"GET BACK HERE BIMBO?!"

"Hey man where have ya be—" I caught Kirishima's voice.

"GET LOST SPIKEY HAIR!!" Bakugou now distracted by Kirishima and Sero; I raced down the hall and burst into the girls bathroom, locking myself in one of the stalls. Cradling my head in my hands, I released a groan.

"What the fuck..."
||
~Author-Sama
I'm waiting till season four has some more episodes in so I can drop in bulk or I might just go ahead and read the manga but I can't get a good feel for what I'm gonna wrote based off the manga but we'll see. For now I'm a just drop this cringey izanami teen drama because bb girl hasn't had any in a while.

Bakushi(Kanami) va Shonami
Thoughts? What's goin on with Izanami

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 992 42
Everyone hears about heroes and villains. Heroes are the good guys! The ones who everyone admires to be. Villains are the bad ones! The ones who ever...
1.2K 24 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...
477 19 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
348K 14.8K 26
•Rankings• #1 in kiribakudeku #3 in pro ~KiriBakuDeku~ ~It comes and goes in waves It always does, it always does We watch as our young hearts fade ...