One By Millions

Par Archer__Phoenix

So where do we go after we die? There are a lot of theories on that matter Most people all over the world ass... Plus

Chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
notice

chapter 2

2.2K 93 26
Par Archer__Phoenix

Time passed. She didn't know how much, but it passed. She wasn't aware of time in the darkness she found herself in. She was drifting between the realm of sleep and consciousness. She had stopped thinking of anything when she started to lose more and more information about her past life. The only thing that remained was her love for anime. She was happy for that. Still she was disappointed that she couldn't remember her life. Did she have loving parents? Was she great in school? Did she have lots of friends? She couldn't remember. Even her very last and recent memory was fading away at a rapid pace. It seemed like the longer she stayed in that dark space the faster her memories faded. There was no fighting it and she didn't have the strength to be stubborn. She would just let it happen. She figured that she didn't need her memories anymore. She wasn't alive anymore after all.

More time passed and all she could remember was the animes and manga she loved so much. She wondered why they were all she remembered. Was she holding on to them. How could she hold onto the memories of fictional stories and not to those of her daily life? Was she so in love with these Japanese animations?

Either way it was nice having those memories. She was always happy in them. At least she kept happy memories. Plus it was a way to pass time. In a space where she was unaware of time having something exciting to think about would do a lot of good.

She had seen a lot of anime. She started to count them off as a way to distract herself.

Naruto. Dragon Ball. One Piece. Full Metal Alchemist. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Fairy Tail. Rave Master . One Punch Man. Attack on Titan. Tokyo Ghoul. Mob Psycho 100. My Hero Academia.

The list went on an on. She was obviously a fan of action and adventure. She hardly watched any romance and the only girlie anime she ever watched was Sailor Moon. Even that had some action.

At some point when she was going through the names of some characters she felt the pressure on her body suddenly shift. She was startled out of her thoughts and tried to figure out what was going in. It felt as if the liquid she was in was suddenly draining away. What would happen to her if it were all gone? She still wasn't sure where she was. Yes she had thought about the possibility of being reborn  but she didn't get her hopes up. Not too high anyways.

When the liquid was gone she felt intense pressure on her entire body. The sensation was very odd bordering on painful. She didn't know what to do as she felt herself being forcefully pushed towards an odd light.

She noted that her situation would sound very cliche. If she could laugh she would.

After some very odd minutes she felt very exposed. She didn't know what the hell she just went through, but she was hoping never to go through it again. The entire experience was weird and frightful. She shivered once cold air blew on her. She found that she could move again. She still felt weak, but not as much as the last time. She could hear voices although she wasn't clear on what they were saying. Her hearing wasn't up to date. It was a frustrating feeling not being able to hear. All the voices sounded muffled.

Suddenly she felt a sharp pain on her behind and let out a pained yelp. She could hear the wailing of a child even through her muffled hearing It sounded so close by too.

Actually the second she yelped the child started to wail.

Hold on a minute.

She was crying. She was wailing like a child.

Hold on a goddamn minute.

Why were there hands all over her? Why did she feel so exposed? Why was she crying?

She struggled to open her eyes and regretted the second she did. She saw a blinding light and immediately closed her eyes as a sharp pain shot through her. Damn lights.

She felt herself being handed over to another set of arms.

She wanted to sigh and exclaim in joy all at the same time.

It seems she was now a baby and that meant that awful experience she went through was her birth.

May it never happen again.

So she was reincarnated.

She heard a soft voice. By this time her hearing was very clear and she could make out the voice to be female. She dared open  her eyes again and was met with amazing rose gold orbs staring back at her. She had never seen anyone with such an eye color. Maybe because that wasn't possible. Well at least not in her old world.

The woman staring down at her smiled a loving smile and she wanted to return one. That was her mother. Only a mother would smile like that. She thought her mother was beautiful. Pale skin with amazing rose gold eyes and Platinum Blonde hair. How she hoped she turned out as beautiful as her mother.

As she was admiring her mother there was a loud bang that made her jump. She tried to look in the direction it came from but her angle prevented that.

"Honey are you alright? Is the baby ok? Are you both ok? "

It was obviously a man's voice and he sounded very worried and excited at the same time.

"Yes we're fine" her mother giggled. "Please don't be so loud you'll startle her"

She heard the shuffle of shoes on tile and soon a handsome young man was in her vision. He had silver spiky hair and gleaming red eyes. She blinked as she looked at him.. A beautiful mother and handsome father. She was a very lucky person. With those genes she was sure to be a looker in the future.

A big goofy grin spread across her father's face as he stared down at her. She was aware of a finger being wiggled into her tiny hands and gripped onto it tightly.

"She's got a mighty grip" her father boomed in laughter as he dangeled her hands above her.

Another person entered her vision. He was dressed in all white and had a mask over his face.

"Again, congratulations on your beautiful daughter Mr and Mrs Kiddo. Do you have a name for her? If not would you like to go through some suggestions? "

The husband and wife glanced at eachother before looking at their newborn.

"What do you suggest Nico? " the husband asked.

The wife, Nico, gently stroked her baby's hair with a smile.

"I was thinking Shino. It's derived from Shinobu which means endurance. What about you Shiro? "

The man stroked his none existent beard in thought.

"I was thinking Hīrō which means Hero"

"We can use both can't we? It's not unknown for a child to have two names"

"Good point" Shiro nodded. "I guess it's settled then. Our little girl's name shall be Shino Hīrō Kiddo"

"The enduring hero" Nico smiled happily at her infant.

The newly named infant cracked a small smile. She liked her name. She thought it was cool. Seeing as she had a Japanese name and both her parents did as well she knew she was Japanese. For some odd reason she was having no problem understanding the language. She wasn't going to question it. Better not look a gifted horse in the mouth. She would stay grateful for having a second chance at life in her favorite country. And for having parents who loved her.

Shino spent around a week at the hospital. Her mother needed to recover and she needed to go through the proper check ups. Her father was there every day all though not the entire day. He had work to do after all. She wanted to know what he did for a living, but with everything going on she never once heard him mention anything that would hint towards what he did for a living. She'll find out at some point.

Her days in the hospital weren't all that exciting and she was yearning to get out of there and see where she would be living from now on.

The day finally came. She was shuffled into some cute baby clothes and her father led both her and her mother out of the hospital and to his car. Shino was impressed by the model. She had never seen anything like it before. It looked like a hybrid between an SUV and a Rolls Royce. It was painted a sleek black and just looked amazing.

The small family got into the car and set off to their home. Shino was in her mother's arms with a good view of everything passing by. She watched multiple buildings pass by. Each had their own design and purpose. She didn't pay them any more attention than she needed. The buildings looked normal. The streets looked normal. Everything seemed normal

The car stopped at a red light and she continued to stare out the window. There was a small park down the road. Kids were running around while parents sat with watchful gazes. There was this one kid with horns playing with another that had snakelike skin. She blinked upon seeing them and tried to get a better look. She didn't know if what she was seeing was real or if her eyes were playing tricks on her. The car started to move again and the kids were soon out of view. She dwelled on what she just saw as she continued to eye her passing surroundings. Those kids really had animal like features. Her attention was soon directed to a passing billboard. On it displayed a bulking blonde figure with hands on his hips dressed in a red hero costume. He had the  cape and everything. His eyes could not be seen. All she saw was shadows. He had two pointy bangs that reminded her of a rabbit  .

She recognized the  figure. He is someone she had seen millions of time. She had read about him and watched him do amazing things.

The man was All Might.

She saw All Might proudly displayed on a billboard. She put that together with the kids she saw and came to an immediate conclusion.

She was lucky enough to be reincarnated into her favorite anime.

She was in the world where 80% of the population had super powers known as quirks..

She was in the world where being a super hero is a real and highly respected job.

She was in the world of My Hero Academia.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.9K 686 171
What happens when the world ends? When a normal day at work goes wrong. When a virus no one knew about takes over. When the dead takes over our world...
68.8K 4.8K 14
It's gonna be angsty bois. Sorry. Also told from Katsuki's pov, which is kind of new for me. Also, no quirks! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We close our eyes...
53 10 8
"Who am I? That's the thought that has been plaguing my mind recently. Or the better question is...who do I want to be. My name's Ochaco Uraraka- yes...
109K 2.1K 23
*Y/N STORY*You were just a baby when you were taken by the LOV. You were only seven when everyone knew you as Heaven's Devil, a killer, who had more...