Breakthrough | MiChaeng (COMP...

By peppersaulty

Mina Myoui, a Japanese-American National, a shy and quiet in a public type, a simple girl who belong in a fam... More

CHAPTER 1: HECTIC
CHAPTER 2: UNKNOWN NUMBER
CHAPTER 3: CELEBRATION
CHAPTER 4: DORKS
CHAPTER 5: SOTY
CHAPTER 6: FAMILIAR?
CHAPTER 7: Vlive
CHAPTER 8: Hunch of Truth
CHAPTER 9: Clueless and Coincidence
CHAPTER 10: Interview
CHAPTER 11: REVELATIONS
CHAPTER 12: Two knows
CHAPTER 13: Confirmation
CHAPTER 14: As she sings
CHAPTER 15: Incomparable
CHAPTER 16: RUMORS
CHAPTER 17: Only Friend
CHAPTER 18: Falsities
CHAPTER 19: She's Into You
CHAPTER 20: Doxophobia
CHAPTER 21: GIRLFRIEND
CHAPTER 22: Knowing Them
CHAPTER 23: Aegi
CHAPTER 24: We Do Are
CHAPTER 25: Nado
CHAPTER 26: Mad at me
CHAPTER 27: Eomma
CHAPTER 28: Crowd Captures
CHAPTER 29: Namsan
CHAPTER 30: Issues
CHAPTER 31: Missing
CHAPTER 32: Stab
CHAPTER 33: Fool
CHAPTER 34: We both did
CHAPTER 35: Hit her
CHAPTER 36: Witnessed
CHAPTER 37: Definite Decision
CHAPTER 38: Stay by my side (私のそばにいる)
CHAPTER 39: From Your Back
CHAPTER 40: Into You
CHAPTER 41: Your day (Pt.1)
CHAPTER 43: Pictures
CHAPTER 44: Thumbnail
CHAPTER 45: Hopeless
CHAPTER 46: Messages
CHAPTER 47: Fate (ENDING)
EPILOGUE: 우리 미챙

CHAPTER 42: Your day (Pt. 2)

3.6K 149 29
By peppersaulty

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Yeah. That's fine " I stated

"I know it's not and I'm really sorry Chaeng Chaeng. I never thought about you coming back here and I'm still flustered with that thought not putting in mind that it's your birthday" she explained.

I just looked at her and nodded.

"Yah! It's your birthday! Come and eat the cake with us" Sana pulled me and I noticed that Minguin glared at me.

She suddenly stood up from where she's sitting and quickly grabbed my wrists from Sana.

"Let me talk to her first" She seriously stated that made Sana shocked.

"No. Let me join them, they've prepared for my birthday plus I wanted to eat the strawberry cake" I answered then joined the others.

I've totally lost my attention to her since everyone's enjoying and having fun eating while throwing some jokes..

"They're unlucky with their height" Nayeon-unnie commented that made everyone laugh.

"Whatever you say unnie we're still cute" Dahyun answered.

"But I'm the cutest" Nayeon replied that made Tzuyu raised her right eyebrows and Jeongyeon as if she was about to vomit

"Where's Mina?" Jihyo suddenly asked

Shoot, I almost forgot about her. It's not that I'm mad at her I just wanna teased her and pretend that I'm really frustrated.

"Maybe she's at the room to where we'll be sleeping for the night" I answered and hurriedly walk to find her.

I opened the door but she's not there so I entered their room once again 'cause maybe she's at her room so I quickly went to their room but she's not even there.

"Where the hell is she?" I annoyingly whispered.

It's late night so I don't know where to find her. I'm not mad at her so she doesn't need to hide herself from me.

I dialed her number hoping that she'll answer my call but she did not thus we heard a phone ringing from the couch so she probably left her phone there.

"I'll just be going down and look for her" I plainly stated.

I couldn't contain how worried I am knowing that Minguin's missing. I don't know where she went and I never expected that she'll just leave without informing me.

As soon as I went out from the dorm I immediately saw a figure walking near to where I'm standing and I couldn't be mistaken, it's my Mina. I ran to her since I badly wanted to end our little fight earlier.

"Ya! Why did you suddenly left without any word?" I annoyingly asked glaring at her.

She just pouted and I find it so cute. She handed me a large paper bag that seems to be so heavy.

"What's this?" I asked.just giggled

She just looked down instead of answering. So out of curiosity I take a peek on what's inside the heavy paper bag.

"Strawberries?" I confusingly asked.

"Yah! Why'd you bought a lot of strawberry?"

"Maybe you'll talk to me once I gave you strawberries" she plainly answered while looking at me with her eyes.

"What? What do you mean?"

"You left me hanging earlier because of strawberry cake" she said and she looks like she's about to cry anytime from now.

I just giggled at her thoughts, she seems so innocent by her looks right now and I feel bad about her way of thinking.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked.

I just pulled her then tiptoed trying to kiss her forehead. Gosh, I never thought that I will have a problem with my height.

"I'm just trying to tease you earlier. I'd never thought that you'll take it seriously" I explained.

She just nodded and smiled at me sincerely.

"I love you" she suddenly uttered that made me blushed.

"I love you too, Minguin" I sincerely answered.

"Please don't just leave like that again okay? You don't have any idea how worried I am"

She just nodded and out of a sudden my phone started to ring so I grabbed it from my back pocket and immediately answer.

"Dubu?" I asked.

"Have you found her?" she asked from the other line.

"Yep" I simply answered.

"We know." She answered while laughing and I can hear that everyone's laughing from the background.

"Go inside you two! We'll suffer with severe itchiness from your sweetness" someone shouted from the background and I think it's Jeongyeon.

I just laughed at her then ended the call.

I grabbed Minguin's hand and intertwined it with mine.

"You know our hands are made to fit with someone who's destined to be our partner" she suddenly uttered.

"Your hand fits in mine" I simply answered and I can see that she just simply smiled.

"I never thought that you would buy a lot of strawberries just to talk to me" I stated.

"I don't want to lose your attention from me just because I don't have strawberries" she answered.

"I love you more than strawberries penguin"

We entered the dorm and found everyone having some good time playing mafia game.

"Mitang! Where did you go?" Momo asked.

"Chaeng, what's in that paper bag?" Dahyun asked as well.

We're bombarded with questions as soon as we entered the door.

"This is strawberries. Mina bought it for me" I answered

"Why there are so many?" Sana asked

"She wanted to have my attention by feeding me strawberries" I jokingly answered and found Mina covering her face with her hair.

"Really? We never thought of that Mina." Jihyo stated jokingly.

"I think we need to sleep now, we do have an early schedule by tomorrow plus Chaeyoung's leaving" Nayeon stated.

Everyone just nodded and went to every room they're designated in. Mina and I went to their manager's room to sleep there.

DAHYUN'S POV

"Are you really sure about this?" I once again asked.

"Of course. It's their first time sleeping together." Nayeon unnie answered while smirking

"I don't think this is the right thing to do"

"Whatever. If you don't want to join then go sleep" she answered.

They went out and positioned themselves near to the room to where Mina-unnie and Simba sleeping. I don't know what came up to their mind that they wanted to eavesdrop with the two. I don't have a choice then but to join them.

("Ughh. Chaeng it hurts") we heard from behind the doors.

I can't believe to what we're hearing right now. I know that they missed each other but it still not yet the right time.

("Shhh. I'll be gentle") Chaeng answered

("Make it slower, Chaeng. Ouch")

"Goodness, Tzuyu please go in now" Jihyo stated while looking at Tzuyu who's just smiling innocently right now.

("You're so beautiful being like this Minguin") we once again heard.

("Pshh. Just do it")

("Wait")

Everyone seems to be fascinated with what we're hearing from behind the doors to the point that Sana-unnie, Momo-unnie, Jeongyeonnie and Nayeonnie are sticking their ears to the thick door.

As we're still waiting for what we'll be hearing next the door suddenly opened that made the four stumbled from their position and made Chaeyoung shocked and Mina-unnie flustered while sitting from the bed.

"What are you guys doing here?" Chaeng suddenly asked.

"Ahh w-we ar---" Nayeon-unnie was about to say something but Chaeng suddenly cuts her from speaking.

"I need ice. Minguin accidentally sprained her left foot"

"Chaeyoung, Mina. It's Nayeon's idea" Jeongyeon stated while laughing hard.

"I know what you were thinking but it's not like that" Mina simply answered while showing her gummy smile.

"Everyone's let's sleep now, they are still innocent from what Nayeon has been thinking" Jihyo stated.

I just laugh knowing that what we've heard earlier are all because Mina-unnie gets hurt. Everyone's seems to be interested and assumed for nothing.

"Mina-unnie please be careful next time" I stated then leaves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 2.1K 20
Genderbender again... Chaeyoung, the hired assistant by Myoui Mina. He always acts foolishly but there is a bad past about him and he have a motive o...
5.3K 154 10
A college student, Son Chaeyoung is the smartest girl in the university. A lot of students adored and envy her because of her perfect grades. Not unt...
27.3K 676 8
━━━━━𝖬𝗂𝗇𝖺━━━━━ ❛Mina 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌.❜ ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿ ⌦𝖬𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖺�...
80.9K 2K 21
⚠️: Bye innocent/sensitive people~🔞 Son Chaeyoung, the Crown Princess of the modern Kingdom of Korea. She is competent and wise as the Crown Princ...