Spoiled Wifey (Taekook)

Por Namjoons-Crab

Kim Taehyung- a highschool student who is in his last year of school. his really shy, innocent, and sassy. Je... Más

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
THANK YOU💜💜💜
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 🍓
Chapter 16
HAPPY B-DAY TAETAE💖💖💖💜
ANNOUNCEMENT💜
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20🍓
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please Stop The Hate
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Happy V Day💜🎂
Chapter 29
Should I Stop?!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 🍓
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

chapters 10-11

19.4K 631 141
Por Namjoons-Crab

Hi people this hoe is back with two more chapter😎💜. I hope you are doing good, and if you are feeling down remember that there is always a purpose for something and that you are not alone. I💜U.

Please ignore the spelling mistakes. I'm just a lonely hoe😥 who can't spell.

Soo Thx for the support and comment that you guys have been giving me😭💜💜I love you.
You know who you are😎😎

......................................................

Taehyung (POV)

'No'

I was joking but the face that he made was really funny that I couldn't help hut to laugh. He looked he just did 💩 on himself. He also looked he was about to cry.

I snaked my hands around his neck and peck his cheeks.

'Kook, I was just playing with you. I love you to be your boyfriend. Like you said your one and one' I said looking into his eyes.

'OMG!! Don't ever do that to me.' He said bugging me tightly.

'I'm sorry kook' i feel guilty for scaring him. But you have to admit. It was really funny to see his face like that.

'So you really wanna be my boyfriend'

'Yess I wanna be your boyfriend'

We hugged. He broke the hug, he looked into my eyes than my lips than my eyes than my lips again.

He started leaning forward towards me. I leaned towards him. And then bum we are kissing the next thing I know. I was kinda skeptical about kissing back, because I haven't kissed in a long time.

(a/n~~ Don't mind me. I forgot his longest relationship and the day they broke up. And no im not young through the chapters to. Its a lot of work😣)

But I did anyways. Who cares how bad I kiss. I have a hot sexy hunk of a boyfriend, you can't compare🤣. (Sorry I just had to).

The kiss was passionate. And gentle. He has his hands on my waist lightly massaging it. My hands around wrapped around his neck, running my hands through his hairs. He groan as I did that. I kept doing it and he groaned again.

I think he was getting tired. Of me doing that to me. His hands slowly made its way down from my waist to my butt. Once it got there he grope my butt and gave it a squeeze. I moaned at the light feeling of pleasure.

I was running out of breath soo I broke the kiss first. He pressed our foreheads together, both of us trying to catch our breath. 2 minutes later we were back to our normal breathing.

'You are finally mine' he said in a deep voice that made my knee weak.

'am I really your's' I said teasing him. Believe me or not I'm already head over heals for this guy.

His face darken by my words. I was scared. But decide to keep teasing him.

'How do you know that I don't have a lover hidden somewhere'.

He clenched his jaw. He louvered his head and his lips was right next to my ear. He nibbled on my ear that he bit my ear.

'Try me if you want baby. But we both now that you only belong to me and me only'. He said gripping my butt again.

'Baby don't do nor say things that will get you a punishment'. He said slapping my butt. What's wrong with this guy and my butt. I bett is red from all that touching, gripping, squeezing kook did to it.

What he said, was kinda of hot. Taehyung stop thinking like that. Complete ignore what he said. I spoke to him.

'Kook stop slapping my butt. And FYI is time to go back Also I'm tired of standing' I said whining.

He looked at me and smirked. He leaned forward gave me a hard and passionate kiss. I was too chocked to kiss him back. So I just stood there. He let go of my lips, then kissed my neck.

'Baby boy, listen carefully this body of yours is mine only and mine only. Plus we are not returning home today' he said leasing me out of the diner place.

We walked hand and hand to his car. Registering what he said I was a little confused so I decided to ask.

'Kook of we are not going home! Than where are we going?!' I asked complete confused forgetting that he was rish as hell.

He didn't respond until he started driving us the opposite way to home.
He shot me quick glance before focusing back on the road.

'Babe we are not going back home until tomorrow night. We are going to my beach house that's 45 minutes away from here and almost 2 and 1/2 hours from home. I'm doing this soo you can rest from today's tiering day. And maybe we can do something more.😏'

'Kook be quiet and focus on driving' I said kinda flustered.

We arrived to the beach house wish was beautiful.

It was a gorgeous house. But to big in my opinion.

'Babe, stop staring at the house and get inside' kook spoke from the house door. Wish made me realise that wasn't paying attention to anything around me but just staring ta the beautiful house.

'Yes kook' I said getting into the house.

(a/n~Skip to the part where they are in bed ready to sleep. Im just lazy).

Third (POV)

Jungkook got under the covers, he turned to face Taehyung who had his eyes closed. If your wondering what their sleeping clothes looks like. Well Jungkook is wearing a pair of dark blue basketball shorts with no shirt, his defined body was on display, but not for you only for Taehyung. (Sorry).

As for Taehyung his wearing a pink crop top with gray spandex shorts. His hour glass figure was also on display only for Jungkook.

And yes they are already comfortable with each other. Like and old married couple. But Taehyung is still some what shy around kook.

Back to their sleeping. Kook turned off the lamp besides the bed. Got comfortable in bed, he stared at Tae closed eyes.(creep much).

"His soo beautiful" kook though in his head. He analysed the younger face. Small pretty face, a mole under his eye, smooth face skin, pink plump lips, he looked like a total angel.

Just by staring at his lips Kook couldn't help but capture those pretty lips in a passionate kiss, not expecting the "sleeping" beauty to be awake.

He was surprised when the "sleeping" beauty kissed back, he was quick to react and deepened the kiss by sliding his hands to the younger waist as he hovered on top of the beauty. Tae snaked his slim around kook's neck and pulled him closer to him.

They were running out of air. Kook broke the kiss to breath but he was quick to attack Tae's neck with his lips. Tae was moaning of pleasure he tucked on Jungkook's hair with earned him a grunt from kook. Kook kept on attacking his neck like he was searching for something. That was until he sucked on a certain spot wish earned him a higher pitched moan from the beauty that's underneath him.

He smirked because he found the younger sweet spot. He sucked on that one particular spot creating Hickeys, leaving the youngers neck painted red and purple.

chapter 11

Third (POV)

Kook detached his lips from the younger neck, only for him to give the younger another kiss.

They were soo engrossed in their little pleasurable moment that they didn't realise the position they were in, until their private parts touched. Wish bough immense pleasure for both of them. Jungkook in between Taehyung legs.

Taehyung was really lost in the pleasure that he wanted more, so he buckle his hips upward until his parts were rubbing against Jungkook's crotch, kook groaned from the pleasured. They began to grind against each other.

Both couldn't keep their hands of each other. Jungkook hands were touching Tae body all over until he got to his stomach were he stopped and started imagining Taehyung pregnant with their Baby. He smiled that would be a beautiful sight.

Minutes later they both came back to their senses. Taehyung had his eyes closed panting, trying to catch his breath. In his mind only one thing can describe what just happened right know. That was intense. (I know, that wasn't one Word).

'Baby boy, I think we should finish here before things get out of hand, even though I wouldn't mind, but I know you wouldn't be comfortable with it and you would probably regret everything the next day. So let's stop here before we both regret things' Kook spoke up.

Pulling Taehyung towards himself. Taehyung head was buried in Jungkook's chest. He was really tired. But before he shut his eyes he looked up at Jungkook who was already watching him. He pecked kooks lips than mumbled a quick 'I love you' before closing his eyes.

Leaving a dumb founded kook. Who than broke into a smile looking at his beautiful boyfriend who was in his embrace. He kissed his forehead. And said. 'I love you to baby'. With that he fell at sleep with a smile on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi people I'm backI💜U.

Soo like who else cried out of anger and sadness when Jungkook cut his hair short. Please raise your hands🖐️.

See you guys next update💜💜💜.

Love Hoodie.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

484K 17.8K 22
Foreword "Do you know what does this means?" "No?" "You're not a virgin anymore you dumbass!" "Who stole it?!" "Grandma I'm a guy so it's okay. Ev...
578K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
379K 14.9K 42
I highly suggest to play the recommended song on each chapter (repeat the songs if needed ㅋㅋ you could also click and hold the youtube video for two...
311K 16.4K 38
Where son of Kim Taehyung , the most successful businessman of korea takes jeon jungkook , his kindergarten teacher as his mumma . But the issue is t...