𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ˜π„π‘π’ π“π–πˆππ’...

By reidsboy

"Why did you kiss her?" "I kissed her because i was scared, i w... More

β€’ SEASON 1
i. Late Night D&D
ii. Freakshow
iii. Missing Twin & Found Child
iv. Nightmares
v. Broken Phones
vi. The Girl with Superpowers
vii. Late Night Talks
viii. Standing Up
ix. Found Twin
x. Breaking Down
xi. Love
xii. Pretty
xiii. Contact
xiv. True Sight
xv. The Flea and the Acrobat
xvi. Party Separated
xvii. Apologises
xviii. The Handshake
xix. The Refusal
xx. The Saviour
xxi. The Chase
xxii. The Party is Back
xxiii. The Bath
xxiv. Heartbroken
xxv. Goodbye Gabbie
xxvi. The Lost Party Members
β€’ SEASON 2
xxvii. 1984
xxviii. The New Boy
xxix. Party Forming
xxx. Girls Don't Play Videogames
xxxi. I'm a Freak
xxxii. Together
xxxiii. Trick or Treat
xxxiv. Mending Broken Hearts
xxxv. Bob's Story
xxxvi. Dart for Short
xxxvii. Hunting for Dart
xxxviii. It's Getting Worse
xxxix. It Got Me
XL. Losing him
XLi. Super Spy
XLiii. Inside Will's Drawing
XLiv. Into The Lab
XLv. Memories
XLvi. Too Late
XLvii. Bob Newby, Superhero
Xlviii. The Mind Flayer
XLix. Missing Piece
L. The Return
Li. Liar
Lii. Keep Them Safe
Liii. Steve And Billy Fight
Liv. The Tunnels

XLii. Find The 'X'

2.4K 72 11
By reidsboy

Dig Dug : Part 2 

This was the first time in a year that Gabbie had gotten a goodnights sleep, without nightmares, without waking up sweating. She was just able to sleep, and it was because Mike was right beside her, holding her close. Gabbie felt safe in his arms and she wouldn't let go. Mike felt the same, the moment he held the girl in his arms he knew he still loved it, she may not any more but he didn't care, he still had feelings for her and it wasn't going to stop him. The 2 children being distant for so long made this embrace all the more special, and they both knew it. Secretly on the inside, Gabbie never let go of Mike and with him holding her now, she knew those feelings of love would rise again.

Gabbie started to open her eyes, the morning light was flowing through her and her brothers room, and even though it was a little chilly outside thanks to the autumn air, she didn't feel a think being wrapped up in Mike. She looked up at this sleeping face, His eyes lightly shut, his light breathing coming through his mouth and his hair falling onto his face. In the past year Mike had grown up a lot and it had shown as his face was much wider then Gabbie remembered which she found kinda cute. 

Feeling eyes on him, Mike slowly lifting open one eyes and saw Gabbie looking at him, he closed it again and smiled. 

"You know watching me sleep is pretty creepy" he whispered to her, which made Gabbie chuckle quietly. 

"You looked so peaceful" She whispered back to him "Like a sleeping baby" She said with a smile, Mike still with his eyes closed smiled back at her, bring her just a little closer to himself. In this moment, they forgot about Will, they forgot about the shadow monster and they forgot about the upside down. In this moment it was two teenagers alone together, Two that liked it each other very much. But that was interrupted but Will, Sitting up and gasping for air. 

Both Gabbie and Mike quickly spring into action as they both sit up and look over to Will with a panicked expressions.

"Will, what's wrong?" Mike asks his best friend. Will just sits there, looking straight at the wall, breathing heavily.

"Will, did you see something?" Gabbie asks her brother. He turns to the both of them and nods his head. Mike and Gabbie climb out of bed and stand beside Will.

"What happened?" Mike questioned him. Will just sat there thinking for a moment, almost as if his brain was trying to forget it. But the now memory surfaced again.

"It was about Hopper" He said quietly to the pair. Gabbie and Mike both share a worried look. Knowing they would have to tell Mrs Byers.

"You have to tell mom" Gabbie said to the boy, and he sightly nodded. Gabbie and Mike helped Will out of bed as they exited the room. Gabbie looked insider her mothers room, but she wasn't there.

"Mom?" She calls out into the house, but nothing responded back.

"Do you think she left?" Mike questioned as the three of them continued down the hallway of drawings, trying not to mess them up, or even trip over them.

"Unlikely, she wouldn't leave us alone" Gabbie reasoned with herself hoping truly her mother didn't abandon them. They entered the kitchen with still no luck, they turned the corner into the lounge and all had a sigh of relief, finding Joyce sitting cross-legged on the ground facing the drawings on the wall.

"Mom?" Will said to his mother, she didn't answer. 

"Mom?" again, no answer. Gabbie looked at her mother, it looked like she was in a trance.

Will walked up to his mother and put a hand on her shoulder calling her name. It snapped her out of the trance as she turned her head and looked at her son, asking what was wrong.

"I saw him." Will said to her.

"You saw who, baby?"

"Hopper, I think he's in trouble. I think he's going to die." Will says in a straight voice, like there was no sadness. This concerned Gabbie as she looked at the boy. He wasn't acting himself.

Joyce takes a second to think everything over, not really knowing what to do. Her friend, a person she has known basically all her life, was on the verge of dying. Joyce knew she was going to stop at nothing to get him back, safe.

"Was this in your now memories?" Joyce questioned her son, grabbing on to his hand. He nodded his head. "Do you know where he is? Is he on this drawing?" Joyce questioned, still not really knowing what it was, but maybe it could help her to find Hopper. Will simply nodded again. 

"Okay, good good, can you point where he is?" Joyce questioned hoping he would take her straight to the spot. 

"I can't, but I think I can draw it" Will said with a soft tone. With that Joyce jumped up and took Will to the twins room. they left Mike and Gabbie behind to slowly follow after them.

"Hopper is in danger, Jesus, he was the one guy I thought that could kill anything, it's scary to think about, not having him around" Gabbie slightly upset at the thought of losing Hopper.

In the past year Hopper would come over from time to time, and he would also come with them to the lab. Gabbie really didn't know how to admit it, but she felt he was almost a father figure to her. He would tell her stories of cases he had in the big city, and tales of her mother and himself in school. Even though then Gabbie acted as if she didn't care for them, she really did, and now she was worried she could never really thank him what his done to help her family.

Mike snapped Gabbie out of train of thought by placing his hand on hers "Hoppers going to be fine, he's Hopper, he's basically the biggest, meanest, coolest dude ever, he's not going anywhere, we've got Will spying now, i bet the shadow monster doesn't even know whats coming" Mike said with a slight smile trying to cheer her up, and it did put a smile on her face.

"Thank you Mike, now lets find him" She said as she took his hand and walked towards her bedroom.

As the two entered the room, thunder roared as Will dropped his crayon. Joyce looked at the artwork then to her son.

"Is this where you saw him? Is this where you saw Hopper?" Joyce asks him.

"I think so. yeah" Will says emotionlessly as she stares at the paper. Mike and Gabbie both look at the artwork. There was a lot of blue, in this one, so it looked a little different. 

"Okay" Joyce says softly as she takes the wrapping paper. Joyce, Mike and Gabbie turned around and started looking at all the drawings, trying to find a match with the one Joyce had in her hands.

They ran out into the hallway, looking at the walls, ceiling and floor. Mike ran his hand over the drawings as he passed them taking a mental image of what they were, Joyce help up the drawing comparing it to the ones on the wall. Gabbie ran head and started checking the floors of the kitchen. Joyce ran into the lounge and Mike in the dining room. It wasn't long before Gabbie grabbed everyones attention, singling that she had found it.

Joyce and Mike ran over to her as he pointed to the drawing that she thought was right. Joyce placed her drawing over the one on the wall and it was a perfect match. They had found Hopper.

"Okay, so... so Hopper is here" Joyce concludes.

"Yeah. Now we just need to find out where here is, right?" Mike says to her.

"Right" Joyce confirms.

"How the hell are we mean't to find him, when we don't even know what this thing is" Gabbie sighs with frustration.

"Did he say anything? I mean, before he left?" Mike asked Joyce trying to get some answers about what the thing was.

"Uh, some... something abut vines?" Joyce said confused with herself.

"Hopper's in a plant?" Gabbie questioned them. As she said that a car started approaching the house. All three of them looked up.

"Hopper" Joyce said as she ran over to the front door. the two children trailed behind her hoping that it was true and Hopper somehow made it back.

As they looked out the drawing filled windows they saw no one other then Bob pull up in the driveway.

Everyone almost made a collective sigh. Joyce stood there not knowing what to do, she couldn't involve Bob in all this. She couldn't do that to him. She knew she had to make him leave.

"You two stay here, I'll be back" Joyce said to the children as she opened the front door and stepped outside.

The two teens sat on the couch, waiting for Joyce to come back. They didn't really know what to say to each other. They just held each others hands.

Soon the front door opened again and not only did Joyce enter, but Bob as well. But teens stood up and looked Joyce, almost saying 'why is he here'.

"What the..." Bob started before Joyce stopped him.

"Nope, nope, nope, not aloud to ask questions, just look at this" Joyce said to him.

Will had now entered the lounge as the 3 teens, Joyce and Bob stood in the lounge room looking at the drawings. Bob held onto his brain teasers tight as he looked around at the house that was only normal yesterday.

The first thing he said after minutes of silence was 'huh' still trying to ingest the whole thing.

"You drew all these yourself?" Bob asked Will as he turned around, Will just nodded his head.

"Why, exactly?" Bob thought out loud wanting to get some answers.

"I... I told you the rules. No questions. Okay?" She said again looking at her boyfriend.

"Yeah" Bob said looking around the room once more still taken back by it all.

"we.. we just need you to help us figure out what..." Joyce said as she started moving towards the kitchen before stopping seeing no one was following her "Bob? Bob? Over here" Joyce Yelled to him, which made him turn around, he handed the Brain teasers off to Mike as he followed Joyce in the kitchen. Joyce had knelt down and started drawing an 'X' on where Hopper was.

"Where... where this is" Joyce says as she taps the 'X'.

"That's the objective. Find the 'X'" Mike confirms for him.

"Something we do to pass the time" Gabbie said as she smiled awkwardly towards bob, nodding her head slightly.

"Yeah? What's at the 'X'? Pirate treasure?" He had which made himself laugh.

"Bob, no questions" Joyce said firmly. Gabbie felt bad for the man. He was dragged into this mad house and can't ask questions. This place is insane, and people would go insane if they didn't answers to all of this.

"Okay" Bob nods his head. There was a moment of silence as everyone just stood around waiting for someone to say something.

"Let me talk to you for a second. Hang on guys and gal" Bob said as he wrapped his arm around Joyce and took her down the hall to her room. And like that the Teens were left alone again. They decided to sit at the kitchen table. Mike sat in the middle of the two Byers and they sat either side of him.

"Will, are you sure you don't know what you've drawn?" Gabbie questions him.

"I'm still not sure, I just don't know to talk about it" Will says looking at the 'X'.

"that's fine Will, you did a great job, you spied for us and you found Hopper" Mike said to the boys as he placed his hand on his shoulder smiling at him.

"Okay, I get it. That's Lake Jordan." Bob said from down the hall. The teens look at each other as they stand up and  look down the Hall as Bob is pointing at the wall.

"Holy shit" Gabbie whispered to herself.

"And it that's Lake Jordan, then you can probably find..." Bob stated as he walked down the hall "yeah, that's, uh, settler's quarry." Bob continued. Everyone now had eyes on Bob.

"And if you just follow it naturally..." Bob says as he moves his hand along with the drawing into the lounge "It moves to... The Eno River. And there it is. The the Eno, do you see it?" He asked his audience. None of them could see it.

"Okay, so the lines aren't roads. But they act like roads." Bob says as he walks around the house looking at all the different drawings.

"And they act like roads 'cause when you follow 'em, you'll see..." Bob says as he entered the kitchen "they don't go over water. And that's the giveaway. That's the giveaway. Ha!" Bob said excitedly. "Don't you get it? It's not a puzzle, It's a map. It's a map of Hawkins." Bob concludes. Bob laughs in the background being proud of himself for figuring it out.

The Byers and Mike went quite trying to take in all that was said.

"Right, Will?" Bob asked. No one answered. Now they knew what the drawings were, now they could find Hopper.

Hey, this was a long Chapter. It felt like not a lot went on, it just kinda felt like they were just standing there, but I guess the kids didn't really have much to do in this episode. It's all focused on my main man Bob. I swear I'm going to cry when I write his death scene. I loved him so much.

I've got 7 days left of high school. which is crazy. Now more high school for me. I'm so ready to sleep more.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting. I love checking the comments, I do read them all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377 26 13
im shit at descriptions :) Join Will Byers, Mike Wheeler, Dustin Henderson, Lucas Sinclair, Tess Franklyn, and Cheryl Hopper on a crazy mission to de...
967 20 14
Jillian Byers was (similar to her twin) an outcast. She didn't have many friends and actually cared about grades, unlike any of the other girls in he...
280 0 11
"You okay?" He asked, pushing his hair from his face. "That was so hot." She said, taking a handful of his shirt and pulling him into a kiss for a mo...
3.4K 167 27
"You willingly introduced them together." "If Georgia's her friend, she can't be that bad." "Okay, we'll do money roulette or something." "What if it...