xix. The Refusal

The Monster : Part 3

After Dustin and I shook hands we quickly snapped back into reality and ran upstairs to join Mike.

As we were walking past the kitchen we said hello and goodbye to Mrs Wheeler as we don't know when you will be back. She just waved to us as we walked out the backdoor.

We were greeted with Mike and his bike, next to his bike laid Dustin's bike on the ground. Dustin and I both quickly ran over to the bikes, Dustin picking up his own and me hoping on behind Mike.

"What took you guys so long?" Mike asked us.

"I just had to talk to Dustin, no big deal Mike" I said to him and he looked behind to me biting his lip before looking forward and starting to push us off the ground. I didn't know what he was thinking. I really want to know.

We started to ride onto the street only to ride down the Driveway to the house next door. We ditched the Bike's out the front as we walked to the front door.

Mike waits there for a bit not wanting to give in, I nudge him slight as he sighs and rings the doorbell. We all hear it go off into as we wait for Lucas to answer the door. Soon enough Lucas slowly opens the door and looks at us, Once he scans his eyes over Mike he because very annoyed.

"What do you want?" Lucas questions us, But we all know it is directed at Mike. Mike just stands there again not saying anything, he really did not want Lucas to win. I could sense Dustin starting to get annoyed by Mike, till he had enough and light slapped Mike's chest to make him speck.

With a final sigh Mike finally specks "I drew first blood, so..." He says as he slowly puts out his hand for Lucas to shake. I was kinda proud of Mike for doing this, I know this is really hard for him because he has so much pride that this will bring him down a bit, but it's a right thing to do. We need all party members if we are going to find Eleven and save Will.

Lucas looks down at his hand and back at Mike, clearly he was not totally fine with this. Dustin just sighed as he pushed Lucas out the way and walked inside.

"Come on you little ass holes, I'm not going to stand around while you two think it over" He says as he disappears around the corner which lead into the living room. We all stood there for a second before Lucas sighed and walked back inside the house. Mike rolled his eyes as he followed after Lucas. I walked in behind Mike closing the door behind me. I walk into the Living room as Lucas was pacing around as Mike was standing off to the side and Dustin was sitting on the couch. I just sat myself next to Dustin as we waited for Lucas to shake Mike's bloody hand.

Lucas paced for a good minute thinking everything over in his head before saying "Okay, I'll shake" We all sigh in relief as Mike puts his hand up again to shake.

"On One condition" He starts, oh no, he told me that he most likely wouldn't come if we were going after Eleven. I have to try and convince him, but I feel it might now work. "We forget the Weirdo and go straight to the gate" He says and sigh in disbelief.

"Then the deal's off" Mike spits back at him.

"Fine!" Lucas yells at him.

"Fine!" Mike yells louder. Dustin and I have to try and fix this shit before we end up breaking up the party for good.

"No, no, Not fine!" Dustin yells to them.

"Boys, stop being babies please" I pled with them "We need the whole party if we are going to find my brother, Look Lucas, Eleven she was just trying to protect us, I know what she did was wrong but you have to trust me she did it for the right reasons" I say to him hoping he would believe me and everything will go good. But I know I'm hoping for too much.

"No Gabbie, Eleven just wanted food and a bed that's it, she doesn't care for us, she doesn't care for Will" He yells at me. I stand there shocked at him.

"Shut up Lucas!" Mike yells at him to try and defend me in a way.

"Guys, seriously?" Dustin questions both boys "Do you even remember what happened on the bloodstone pass?" Dustin questions all of us, we all just stand there confused not knowing what to say. Dustin just sighs as we all don't remember.

"we couldn't agree on what path to take, so we split up the party and those trolls took us out one by one. And it all went to shit!And we were all disabled!" Dustin yells at us. I remember that now. Lucas and Dustin couldn't decide on what path to take in the dungeon, both tried to convince both Will and I to follow them, we just deiced I would go with Lucas and Will would go with Dustin and straight after my chatter was taken out followed by Lucas, Will then Dustin.We all got into a fight and we didn't talk for the rest of the day. The next day at school we all made up. That's what a party is meant to be, to forgive each other. Not this shit.

"So we stick together, no matter what!" Dustin finishes and nod towards the boys hoping they would get the same message I got from all this.

"Yeah, I agree. But this is the party, right here in this room." Lucas explains to us, still not eating my message about her.

"El's one of us now" Mike states to him.

"Um, no, she's not. Not even close! Never will be. She's a lair, a traitor--" Lucas wants to continue but Mike cuts him off.

"She was just trying to keep us safe! She didn't meant do those things, she didn't mean to hurt Gabbie. It was an accident, and Gabbie you forgave right?" Mike questions me as all heads turn to me.

"yeah" I say quietly.I know what did was accident but I don't If I can really really forgive her for flying me into a wall. But, baby steps.

"was it an accident?" Lucas questions Mike.

"All right, accident or not... admit it, it was a little awesome" Dustin says, I turn turn around to him and slap him on the chest as I look at him.

"Awesome?" Both Lucas and I say at the same time.

"Yeah, she threw you in the air with her mind!" Dustin says to me.

"Bitch, I could've been killed" I say to him still very annoyed at him for saying that.

"Right, Gabbie could of died" Lucas tries to argue.

"Which is exactly why we need her. She's a weapon.Do you seriously wanna fight the Demogorgon with your wrist rocket? That's like R2-D2 going to fight Darth Vader." Mike says to him, I just roll my eyes at Mike. Eleven flew me in the airing almost killed me, how amazing is that. I give out with these boys really. but whatever, in this for Will. I need to remind myself of that, and maybe finally talk to Eleven.

"We're no use to Will if we're dead" Mike finishes and I finally agree with him. Lucas just stands there not knowing what to say. The room is dead silent for a good few seconds before Lucas starts yelling.

"If you three wanna waste your time looking for a traitor, go ahead, 'cause I'm not spending my time on her anymore. No way! I'm going to the gate. I'm gonna find Will, and I would expect you Gabbie to do the same" he says looking at me. I mean, Lucas really cares for Will, but Mike was right, even though Eleven did almost kill me she will be useful against whatever we will face. We need Eleven to save Will and I don't want to die, I want to save him. So I just stand there looking at the ground, not answering Lucas. He sighs in anger as he pushes past Mike and I walking out of the room. I know he's mad, but maybe he will come around. I hope he does, we will need everyone to face this monster.

Aye. Hello. I Liked this, It's getting to the really intense part of the show now. So get excited.

Also this was short I'm sorry but the next part should be longer.

Gabbie is sticking with Mike and Dustin and you know where that leads at the end of the Episode. ;)